All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
2125 North Sheridan Way, Mississauga, ON, L5K1A3, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9227

Our stay was pleasant
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Dear Roland, Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Roland
The hotel had a smell and the rooms are not clean. And the employes are not there to help
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
zak, I am sorry to hear about the concerns you had. I certainly hope that you brought this to someone's attention during your stay as we are always here to help and do our best to ensure all of our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
zak
"ok"
Ok
2 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Pierre
"Recent stay"
Very good value. Heard no noise from hallway or above rooms. Bathroom a bit dated but clean. Would stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Dear Karen, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
karen
"Holiday Inn Mississauga"
Good and safe place to stay. Its only shortcoming is the Wi-Fi. At times the strength would fluctuate, Other than that, it is an excellent hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.
3 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
Lucrezia
"Very good People and a good place to stay"
Very good staff. The room was clean but a little dated.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking the time to complete this review. We value your business and hope to see you again in the future.
4 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"A really good cheap clean classy hotel"
me and my girlfriend decided to stay here for a little valentines day getaway.It was a great stay check inn went smooth and my room was clean and classy.The service was good too i forgot my tooth brush went and saw the front desk and she had one for me.The second morning i woke up late i went down at 11:30 the breakfast ended at 11 but she still went and got me a coffee.Also the pool is very big for a hotel and there is also a sauna on the pool deck and also a work out room with up to date equipment.Well your in the area there is a eggsmart very close to the hotel i recommend going there for breakfast food is very good.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Dear Matt, Thank you so much for providing this excellent review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to have a nice valentines with your girlfriend. We always aim to provide the highest level of service we can. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Just fine"
Hotel is good but the heating system is kind of old . No comfort control. No thermostat. Everthing else was fine.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Dear Arsalan. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. I will pass this on so it can be looked at for the next renovations to the property. Gord
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Arsalan
I just stayed the one night. Comfortable and very reasonable for the price. Conveniently close to the University of Toronto Mississauga where I was visiting.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear you had a comfortable stay. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.
"Good hotel, great price, smoking room (THANK YOU)"
1 week business trip, the Holiday Inn Express fit the bill nicely......Hotel overall cleanliness was good, nice little restaurant off the lobby area, price was right.....Only complaint was the bathroom.....VERY small, door swung the wrong way making ingress and egress a quasi-gymnastic feat. I would definitely consider this hotel when in the area again.....Just fix the door issue on the bathroom
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Dear Ewen Thank for the great feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Unfortunately we can't change the door direction. Regards Gord
4 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
EWEN
"Christmas stay while visiting relatives"
Our room was really only used as a place to sleep over Christmas holidays with family, so we didn't experience much in the way of hotel amenities. Staff was friendly at late night check in.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay as we use these to continue to improve. I will pass on your comments to the late night staff. Thank you again. Gord
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
jackie
"Disappointing, poor experience"
Stayed here for a recent family trip and I have to say we were disappointed. First, the bathroom wasn't terribly clean when we first arrived with a few hairs needing to be washed down the tub. Our biggest complaint however was that we were woke at 1:30 am by some noisy guests- including one who spent significant time trying to get into our room. We called the front desk immediately and we saw zero evidence to suggest that they even came to our floor to investigate. the noise continued for at least half an hour after our call. I have seen other reviews comment on how early the cleaning staff tried to get into their room; we didn't experience this specifically but we were approached the moment we left for breakfast asking us when we were checking out. Not a big issue but it felt a little pushy. I should note that the kitchen staff at breakfast were very good but unfortunately they were the exception rather than the rule. The front desk staff didn't even ask how our stay was when we checked out. Overall this was a poor experience. Not the worst I have seen and you could do worse; but at the same time we have stayed in some of the other nearby hotels and had significantly better experiences. We are likely to choose one of those alternatives next time.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Dear Tanya Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay. I'm very sorry to hear that you were not happy and would like to apologize for the inconvenience and the problems that you had. Gord
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Tanya
"good hotel"
It was conveniently close to our house and a good place to stay during our bathroom renovation. Amenities like pool and gym are quite nice since we can have it all by ourselves...not too many guest perhaps. Overall my family is happy with our stay for the whole 5 days.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Dear Cecile, Thank you for your comments. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our facilities. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during your renovation, I certainly hope we managed to make you feel at home.
5 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
Cecile
"Quiet Hotel"
A quiet clean comfortable hotel. Breakfast from the menu was tasty.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Dear Barbara, Thank you for you feedback. We value your business and hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Good value, good location"
Our family of 4 stayed one night while attending a party nearby. We basically slept there, had breakfast the next morning and left and did not use any hotel facilities or spend much time in the room. The hotel location adjacent to the QEW was good. The room, especially the bathroom, while clean, was somewhat dated. Probably time for some refurbishing soon to keep things fresh, but for the cheap room rate, we could put up with less modern facilities. Staff in the breakfast room were very friendly and efficient and extent of food was a nice change to the usual limited buffet at a Holiday Inn Express. Overall, I would stay there again for the budget rate..
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Dear Roger, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. We appreciate your feedback regarding the rooms and are glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast. We value your business and certainly hope that next time you stay with us you get a chance to use some of our other facilities such as our large indoor pool. Thank you again!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Roger
Two major problems though. Toilet overflowed on first flush. We weren't there long enough to call the desk. Got a 5:20am wake up screech from the phone that took a few minutes to stop. We could hear the same thing from the next room. NOT pleasant! The hotel and room were nice though. I'd hope these aren't regular occurrences for other patrons.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. I am sorry to hear about the incidences regarding your toilet and phone. I will be sure to pass this on to the appropriate departments to look into. We value our guests comfort and are always working to take care of any possible issues as soon as possible. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Great hotel, easily accesible, very clean, good buffet breakfast
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Dear Russel, Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We value your business and hope to see you again in the future.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Russel
"Comfortable"
I was comfortable for the night so I was happy. Yes, it was comfortable and again I will say comfort is key. How much do I have to write again..? Oh yh did I mention comfortable!
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that your stay was comfortable. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.
"Good location, old hotel"
This hotel is in a great location near to the QEW and major shopping centres. However, it fell below what I expected from the Holiday Inn name brand in that it was severely dated and dusty (literally). The caulking around the sink was really gross and obviously applied with no skill. There were cobwebs in the corners and the art was dusty. I shouldn't have looked behind the bed, but I did, horror. Hasn't been vacuumed back there in years. I wouldn't stay here again with so many other options at this price point.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We appreciate your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your room was not up to standard. I will be looking into this and passing it to the appropriate departments to be handled immediately. We do appreciate your business and certainly hope that will consider giving us another chance.
Travels +++
"No Sleeping in!"
Again, as on previous stays, internet was intermitent, but overall stay was good until early morning (8 a.m.) was woken by doors slamming closed, I assume housekeeping was checking rooms, but very annoying so early in the day.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. I apologize that you were disturbed in the morning by slamming doors, I will pass this on to our housekeepers for them to be cognisant of in the even that it was them. I know they do try to be very quiet in the morning as to not disturb sleeping guests. We appreciate your business and certainly hope to see you again.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Smelly hotel"
The room and facilities were alright. standard for what you expect for a 3 star hotel. But the entire hotel had a musty odorwhich was even more pronounced in the room itself. You got used to it after a few minutes, but if you left and came back it was distinctly noticeable.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for providing your feedback. I am sorry that you felt the hotel had a musty smell. I can assure you we take every measure to keep our hotel clean and fresh.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
J
It was a good stay for my son and I. The pool, gym and sauna were well kept!!
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Dear Jodie Schnarr, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are happy to hear that you and your son enjoyed your stay and we able took advantage of our facilities. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Jodie Schnarrr
"One Night Stay"
It was a perfectly adequate hotel nearby to a wedding I was attending.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Margaret
"Perfect room with sitting area and seperate bedroo"
It was just perfect for what I needed. I will be back for a stay
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and your business. We look forward to seeing you again!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
lady and a dog
"Decent sized, clean rooms"
Didn't have any problems. Just had a noise complaint for talking too loud with my friends at 5:00 PM!
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
yeaaaaaa
Needs to be updated. If you are. Ot looking for luxury it is fine. Good location from QEW and worked for me,
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and are always aiming to provide the best experience we can.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Deb wilson
"Good price, Great location"
This was located just off the QEW so it is very convenient to stay to get around - if you have a car. Nice rooms. Free parking. The only irritation I had was during check in. They would not allow you to check one minute earlier than the 3:00 time which is the first time I have ever experienced this inflexibility.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Dear Michael, Thank you for your comments, we appreciate your feedback. I am glad to hear that you were happy with the price and location. I am sorry to hear that we were unable to accommodate an early check in. We are one of the only hotels that offers a 1pm check out time so at times this does make it difficult for us to provide early check in if we are busy the night before. We certainly attempt to try and accommodate early check in whenever we can. We do appreciate your business and hope to see you again.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"It was great!"
Staff was very great and polite. Stay was very nice and quiet. Clean room as well.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Shana
"nice hotel close to the amenities."
our stay was enjoyable, the facilities as expected. housekeeping was helpful. recommendable. certainly will book at this hotel again.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We appreciate your feedback and value your business. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
beth
"Just Ok"
Hotel décor/ FF & E is dated - from previous Holiday Inn spec for franchisees? Therefore, look for it to be upgraded in near future to keep Holiday Inn flag or it will rebranded to lower quality flag. My guess is that it is in year 8 of a 10 yr franchise agreement. Front desk staffed did not greet me in friendly way. I was treated like a cheater or cheapie for using Expedia for booking my room. I made 2 mistakes in my booking (chose smoking instead of non smoking room for 1st night & booked 2 nights separately rather than in one booking). Front Desk clerk made it a big deal to give me non-smoking rooms and to make sure I stayed in same room both nights. Not too much love to me as a customer.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for your feedback. I will review your comments with our front desk staff in order avoid this in the future.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Theron's desk clerk was extremely rude to me and we almost left. However we stayed and did enjoy the room. The fact it was close to the GO station was convenient.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Dear Miss Judy, Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your experience at the front desk was not acceptable. I will be reviewing this with the staff and using this as an opportunity to learn. We certainly appreciate your business.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Miss Judy
"Don't ever stay here"
It is worst hotel I say inn restroom was broken we have to hold handle for flush room was not clean as per holiday inn...
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
maheshbhai
Very things were good except the room has some kind of smell
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time. We certainly work to make sure all of our rooms are up to standard, we will be sure to investigate this claim. We appreciate your business.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
wendy
Room was comfortable. Breakfast was great and the hospital was located close to major highway so saved lots of time driving.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Friendly hotel"
Extreemly pleasant and helpfull staff. Rooms very spacious and clean. I would use this hotel again without hesitation.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Dear Malcolm, Thank you very much for your kind words. It's always nice to hear we are doing a good job. Thank you again and we hope to serve you again soon.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Malcolm
"hi"
it was great
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Amir Rasheedi
"Needs some updates, but nice overall"
Needs a little freshening up in the bathroom and around the room. Had some things that were showing some wear -- also there was a used stick of soap left in the shower for our arrival. Otherwise it was a clean, comfy room and everything worked well. Close to restaurants and highway access so we were able to zip out quick to get to our destinations. Pleased with our stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Dear Darryl, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate your comments as it is always nice to see where we are doing well and where we might improve. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Darryl
"Very over-rated!"
Too pricey for the facilities offered!
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Umair
"Beautiful hotel but angry personnel (no smile)"
Personnel need to go extra mile for service. It looks like they don't like their job
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Great experience"
A pet friendly hotel is rare so it allowed us to travel with our best friends!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
simon
"Old and worn out"
Hotel needs to renovated,old and tired,musty smelling,
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
It was convient.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Nice stay, great breakfast buffet"
No issues with hotel stay at all. Breakfast buffet has many more options than Admiral Inn just next door.
3 night romance trip Jul 10, 2014
Justin
"close to Ford school"
it was ok . would have like to see a small fridge to keep my water and pop cold . another thing was that i was not told that the breakfast was not included like other hotel .
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
"Smelly room"
I was in a room that had water problem; the smell was covered with perfume and the windows couldn’t open, the mix was tolerable but not pleasant.Hotel staff was nice and understanding but they did what they could, and I was really not letting them put more perfume... Linen were fresh and clean, breakfast was better than average.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
HL
"Quiet and pleasant."
Quiet, clean with very friendly and pleasant staff. It offers a good breakfast to start your day if you so wish.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We appreciate your feedback and take your comments seriously. I will speak with our housekeeping and maintenance departments to address the light bulb and curtain issues in the room. Sorry for those inconveniences. I am glad to hear that the rest of your stay was enjoyable and that our service met your expectations. Thank you again, we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Angela
"Friendly staff compensate for smelly room"
Terrible odour coming from the carpet. Otherwise very friendly staff made our staff better.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for your comments. I am please to hear that your concerns were addressed during your stay. We have taken steps to ensure this does not happen again. Thank you and we hope to see you again.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"I must be refunded"
This website's dispatcher failed to include the standards of this specific hotel I didnt make it past the lobby to my room. It was paid for and our party never got in. There were complications and the hotel assured me that they were going to call this website's official to retrieve my money. Im VERY upset as it was a great inconvenience for me and those booked under me.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Our hotel policies requires all guests to be above the age of 19 and provide valid government issued photo I.D. at check in. If these criteria were not met then unfortunately we were unable to check you in.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Stop for sleep."
We stopped here just for the night. Found it to be average, the room seemed to be slightly outdated. I have a bad back so the bed was a bit too soft for my liking pillows were also soft and small. If you like soft, you'll be satisfied.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We appreciate your feedback and use your comments to improve where we can.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Sparky
"Satisfied but..."
Room had strong odor, carpets need replacement, very expensive breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Toronto - Mississauga
Thank you for your comments. I certainly hope that you mentioned the odour in the room to our staff and we were able to make things right. We appreciate your feedback.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014