All hotels in Brampton, Ontario, Canada
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here30 Peel Centre Drive, Brampton, ON, L6T4G3, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Convenient location"
Courteous staff
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
Great location. walk to the BCC mall. The room facing major road is a little noisy. Other than that I am really happy for choosing this hotel.
2 night trip Nov 6, 2013
"great hotel"
Best part of the hotel is the pool. ! Great location next to the mall.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2013
Will
"Nice hotel with pool"
Stayed only 2 nights in a room with double beds. Room was very clean, beds were comfortable. They even had a choice of firm or soft pillows! Staff was very efficient and friendly. Pool was great, very warm - the kids enjoyed that! Just ate breakfast there which was buffet style and reasonable. Overall pleasant stay at this hotel.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Mich
"WORST"
Waste of money. No Air condition. No response even after multiple phone calls. Useless.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Convenient location, great service"
friendly, courteous staff, helpful when issue with the wi fi. shuttle to airport very convenient, was actually early for pick up time! great location, close to large mall, banks, restaurants and grocery store
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"Perfect hotel for the price"
I stay for just two days with my child and we were coming from Niagara Falls to see some of our final attractions and leave through the airport to our home in the Caribbean.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Ari
"Pleasant, clean hotel next to Bramalea Center."
Very nice, pleasant and clean hotel right next to Bramalea Center. We did not have a car and chose this hotel for ease of getting around (to Brampton etc.) and it fit the bill perfectly. There are several excellent restaurants within a few minutes walk and the public transportation is efficient and easy. Our room was clean, though the amenities in the bathroom were spartan as was the coffee-maker....even making one cup was a royal pain!! (a Starbucks right next door fixed that...). The staff was helpful and made our stay as easy as possible.
Other trip May 5, 2013
"Unimpressive & Dated"
This is an old, dated hotel - no where near the airport! I waited over an hour for the hotel complimentary shuttle. No flat-panel TV's here! Staff was average at best. Would NOT stay here again.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
PEG
we needed larger beds and the hotel staff kindly allowed my family and I o stay in the Presidential Suite. THANK YOU !!!!!
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
close to wedding we were attending
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"First trip to Ontario Canada"
the hotel is in a cool and convenient area, great services especially checking in and out. the rooms are clean and safe, the pool is nice after family outing. i love the place.
Other trip Aug 14, 2012
george
"Not a very happy camper"
After paying my hotel services thru Expedia (whom by the way, Expedia always gives the best service) I was asked for my credit card, and assuming that it was part of verification process, NO! I was charged $257.00 before hand and when asked why my debit card was deducted the amount of $257.00, I was told just in case I would charge anything to my room. I arrived past 10:30 p.m. and leaving at 3:00 a.m. the next day. How much I would charge if I was exhausted being that I had just arrived from London. As of today, my card has not been reimbursed!
Other trip Jul 12, 2012
"The first room we go was not cold enough"
The first night we spent in a room that was not getting cold they gave us a different room for the next day though, the maintenance of the property was not that great. The location was great and the staff was awesome - they were extremely polite and helpful. The breakfast could have been better for the price.
Other trip Jul 10, 2012
Moses
"Overall great stay"
The air conditioner in the rooms needs to work in April. The room was hot and stuffy at night
Other trip Apr 24, 2012

"Beautiful hotel"
I have stayed twice now and very impressed. So convenient to be able to walk to the Bramalea City Centre which is a beautiful mall.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
"Great location to bramalea center & dining"
Hotel staff were excellent. It would help to advise dining times including breakfast. Did not have an opportunity to try the food. I would recommend this hotel for staying at & will return in the future
3 night business trip Nov 5, 2013
Phil Wagner
"Great value"
I stayed a hotel Bramalea for 3 nights. Although the furniture was basic, I was impressed by the cleanliness and comfort of the room. Nice, quiet hotel right next to a large plaza with everything you need from Starbucks to shopping and restaurants. Also convenient is proximity to major hightways. I will stay there again, great value!
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Renata
"Hotel bram"
This is a beautiful hotel, BUT 11 o'clock check out is too early and they do not provide complimentary late check out. Also, I kept finding hair all over the room... I wasn't so pleased with that.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
mya
"Phenomenal experience overall"
Surprised by the cost of the hotel because it was clean, tidy, spacious, good cutomer service.Also close to the mall. very good, i was satisfied with my visit.
2 night romance trip Oct 29, 2013
hope
It was comfortable
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"Excellent Vacation"
My family and I had an excellent stay in this hotel. The staff were awesome, facilities were excellent and easily available for use.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"Breakfast buffet a big mistake"
Our rooms were very nice and clean. We made a big mistake going to the breakfast buffet. All the items were cold and no one seemed to care. Our waitress was just as cold as the buffet. I called Holiday Inn to let them know about the poor quality and service and was told the hotel is closing and that's probably why our waitress didn't seem to care. I am still waiting for a return call from the Food/Beverage Manager and I have e-mailed Holiday Inn to express my concerns.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"convenient"
this review is for the second room booked.Not as satisfied as the other room.Location at the end of the hall was great but the nights got chilly and there was NO HEAT fan blew only cold air no matter were it was set.Again front desk personnel not at all helpful.Vending machines not working properly so money was lost.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"direct access to where we needed to go"
the beds were SUPER comfortable.Our room didn't have a fridge when we arrived but maintenance had one there in FIVE minutes.Soundproof enough to sleep even with a party downstairs.Liked the warmer water in the pool.Hotel seemed very well maintained.The only complaint we had was of the front desk staff that really didn't appear to have it together and not at all helpful.
2 night family trip Sep 13, 2013
"Very short stay"
We checked in at 10:00 pm and checked out at 8:00 am. Bed was comfortable, room was clean. Location was good and price was right.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
"My stay- just okay"
Would have appreciated a full length mirror or dresser mirror instead of just the small one above the sink in the bathroom. The room furniture is very basic- looks like Ikea type of furniture or office furniture. Missed having a fridge in the room. It was just an empty space where the fridge should have been. A hook on the inside of the bathroom door would have been very useful. When we first came into the room, there was a loud "static" noise coming from the clock-radio. A housekeeper did come in at our request and turned it off. Otherwise, uneventul stay. The optional (pay $11.95) breakfast buffet was very basic. We chose to eat breakfast elsewhere.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Trouble in Toronto"
When I booked this hotel I selected the option for free breakfast (at an additional charge). When I showed up they said it was for only two people and I would have to pay for my kids. I told the front desk manager that the website did not specify only two people. The manager said I would have to complain to Hotel.com since they are the ones that booked the room and she could not do anything about it. She said that Hotel.com keeps making this mistake. I tried to contact Hotel.com, but could not since the Free Wifi they mentioned having kept dropping my connection (both on my phone and computer). I told the front desk and they said they would reset the router. For the two days I was there, the Wifi did not work. When I went for breakfast, I told it would cost an additional $5 per child. I ended up using all four of my coupons the first day and taking my family out the next day for breakfast. This was the last hotel I stayed at in Canada. The stay there left me frustrated and angry. Not the feelings you expect while on vacation.
2 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
Dwayne
Great price, great room, great pool and fitness facility.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"It worths the buck!"
Overall, it was a nice hotel to stay for a night. It is 35 minutes far from downtown Toronto. The room was a bit small an the balcony was shared with the other rooms; so we had to cover our windows with thick curtains all the time.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Mo
"Good price close to Pearson Airport"
Close to Airport. Easy to surrounding restaurants.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"Satisfactory."
I was very excited the booking went so smoothly. However once I got there things did not go as smooth. Disappointed with the differences shown onsite from what I found advertised at hotels.com. We requested a rollout bed...paid in advance for breakfast...all figured out right? No. Breakfast turned out only to be for two people leaving us paying for three more. No extras like pullout cots etc. as apparently they were a fire hazard...this left us getting a second room and our stay costing over double the original cost. Disappointed and I really hope this review helps others make a very informed decision...my advice? Call the hotel and find out what kind of hold they will put on your credit card...find out if you have ANYTHING else required...because once you are there its too late. Thanks. On the other hand I will definitely give major points to the staff as all were extremely friendly and very helpful to the best of their ability.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Family visit to Brampton, Ontario"
We chose the hotel for its location and facilities and proximity to newly upgraded shopping facilities, a big plus. Hotel appears a little jaded and in need of some refurbishment but generally clean and supported by polite and friendly staff. A good value hotel, centrally located for our family visit to Brampton and the surrounding areas. Our only criticism would be poor elevator service, refrigerator in need of repair first day, TV service occasionally intermittent, lack of wall electrical sockets for computer and mobile charging.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Graeme
"was perfectly located for anything you required"
hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel had everything you need and was located across the street from the mall and many choices for dinning out within walking distance
3 night trip May 17, 2013
Helen
"Really nice hotel!"
Front desk staff were extremely helpful and cheerful - this was a refreshing surprise as other hotels that I have stayed in the staff made me feel as if I was imposing.
Other trip May 3, 2013
"Just a liitle walk across to the mall!"
i thought everything was really nice there, clean, comfortable and i love the balconies and how you can see down to the pool! It was so nice just to leave my car in the parking lot and walk across to the mall where we did some shopping and had dinner.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Business / Weekend Getaway Visit"
The basics are covered. Front desk staff was excellent - did their best to accomodate our early arrival - well before 15:00. Couldnt have been more helpful. Room was OK - basics. Small refrigerator was an excellent amenity. Free Wi-Fi and parking. Free breakfast included only the basics - no pancakes or waffles. Scambled egggs, boiled eggs, French toast, cereal and some fruits, yoghurt, cottage cheese and toast. Orange and apple juice.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Loved it"
They have a pool, jaccuzi and sauna. The room was really nice, bed was a bit hard but hey still nice. Nice channels, nice room. Clean everything, no bugs, really loved the jacuzzi and pool. I had a great time. Id go back with the mistress in the future. Plus it was right infront of Bramalea City center!
Romance trip Apr 17, 2013
Ian
"GOOD STAY GOOD DAY!"
GOOD HOTEL,CLEAN,ROOM ON 6TH FLOOR VERY GOOD.THE OTHER ROOMS ARE SMALLER AND CHEAPER,BUT OVERALL GOOD HOTEL.
Other trip Mar 26, 2013
LUC
"recomend"
good experience overall, hotel is well maintained and clean, staff helpful and lady at front desk was actually friendly!! hotel was clean, room comfortable. recomend
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
"Great hotel - affordable price"
The housekeeping staff were very friendly. The room was overall clean, but we did find room for improvement. When we checked in the room keys did not work and we had to go back down to front desk. Overall, nice hotel. Would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 15, 2013
Pam
"dont eat at restaurant"
although the hotel was fine the restaurant was highly overpriced and we did not eat there.
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
The room was disapointing for the price. Furniture needs some touchups or replaced. the room felt dark and dingy. The beds were very hard and I woke up very stiff. The breakfast was good. The staff were very helpful.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2013
"TERRIBLE FRONT DESK CUSTOMER'S SERVICE, DIRTY."
Bathroom was dirty, someone's hair in the soap holders, pink shampoo/body wash leftovers on the tub wall, etc...when I mentioned this to the front desk person, he said, "Are you a member of the Holiday Inn ...Club?' i said "No", he said" Would you like to apply?". I just shook my head and left, very unprofessional customer service. No apology, no asking for details, no asking how he can assure I leave happy, nothing along these lines. I was in hurry to leave and just left it like that... I would not go back.
Other trip Feb 1, 2013
"Just need easier access to airport shuttle"
Great Just need put the phone number of the airport shuttle on comfirmation letter.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2013
L & C
""Ok""
Problem with card-lock at arrival. Service at restaurant was slow 1st night, better on 2nd night. Slow elevators.
Other trip Nov 10, 2012
Martin
"Dirty"
Our room smelled of cigarette smoke, and I am a non-smoker. There was no mini fridge provided, unlike what was stated. The bathroom was filthy and the shower/tub was disgusting, and looked like it had never been cleaned before. The room itself was decent and the bed appeared to be clean, so that was nice.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2012
"Really Unhappy"
I have been in this hotel on many occasions because location wise is great you have the mall walking distance for any need u may have, neighbourhood great,safe ,very well connected and all, but when it comes to costumer service is another story, If u book with hotels.com they give you the worse rooms, if you book with them u may or may not get a fridge in your room. Ice, water and drinks machines don't work in most of the floors most of the time except on the "executive floor".There is not a single macrowive available for general use, breakfast is not fresh most of the time u can see that the bacon and sausages have been reheated over and over again and is most close to the complementary bkfst you get on other places but I still have to take it cause the mall is close Sunday morning.Oh and please do not dare to come here if you don't have a credit card because they don't accept cash for the preauthorization charges and having a prepaid credit card you know what a nightmare that is. They say they are remodeling the place and going to have fridge and flat tv's for all of the rooms. Well I would rather like to see a more consistent better costumer service for everybody than a flat tv. Thank you
3 night business trip Oct 12, 2012
A.R.
Worst hotel stay. The doors are thin like plywood.mi ask that the hotel take mt to a restaurant about 1 mile from the hotel, and they said no. I asked for this at 6 am, not to interrupt other guests needs I asked them to take me to my office work site which was about 2000 feet from the hotel. I asked this because it was poring rain. They said no.
Other trip Sep 21, 2012
Relative close to Airport and fairly inexpensive.
Other trip Sep 15, 2012