All hotels in Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereWest Bay Street Off Nassau Street, Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas, ‏‎855-239-9227

2.3
    2.4
    2.4
    1.9
    2.9
"The worst of the worse"
The first 3 days of my 6 night stay they never came to service the room at all. No warm water was available even though I complained about it every day.. my 6 night stay meant 6 ice cold showers!. The roof in the corridor leaks when it rains resulting in rotten carpets and the horrible smell that goes with it.. The elevators are dirty and super slow.. Internet service does not exist in the rooms and in the common areas it's a hit and miss. the free breakfast consist of stale bread, oatmeal, muffins, watered down juice & coffee... and even that they cannot do right... one of the morning's during my stay the coffee was not available and when I asked the "restaurant manager" about it he got annoyed with me for asking.. Set you expectations to the lowest and I guarantee you will still be disappointed..
6 night business trip May 27, 2013
The hotel needs maintenance upgrade
2 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2013
"Never again!"
The place wasn't clean and needs a upgrade fast, the shower had salt water smh never again I slept with my clothes on...
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2013
Pete
"beach across the street"
could use a little sprucing up /great location beach front sites/helpful staff
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2013
E K Anders
"Stay AWAY"
Extreme neglect to maintenance... Always interruptions in services like Internet, water supply, Elevators all broken, etc... They even cheated me by checking me into a lesser room than what I paid for and when you ever point out any of these things to them its NEVER THEIR FAULT.. they always blame it on someone else.. Mistakes can be forgiven but failure to correct or at least acknowledge mistakes is unforgiving in my books.. STAY AWAY from this horrible hotel if you wish to avoid unnecessary stress in your life..
4 night business trip Mar 18, 2013
"Need serious maintenance"
The Elevator is horribly slow, it have broken tiles and scratches all over the walls.. In general the elevator is a nightmare to use considering there is only one elevator and approximately 160 rooms on 5 floors. The rest of the building is equally lacking proper maintenance. The rooms were not bad though the furniture is old, at least its not too dirty. During my stay at this hotel, I was stuck without internet connection for about a day and the next morning there was no water to take a shower. Not to mention they put me in a room without a balcony after I paid for a room with a balcony... But don't worry, nothing is ever their fault. They are always ready with an excuse to blame it on someone else. The location of this Hotel is the best part of it... Junkanoo beach is across the street from the hotel.. Other than that this hotel have nothing good to offer.
2 night trip Mar 16, 2013
my stay was ok apart from one of the front office agent who check me mi in Saturday night she was very rude she did not let me feel welcome
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
"waste of my time"
I had better stayed elsewhere. Pictures on the internet can really fool you. Tried to make the best of it but couldn't. Paradise island next for sure. Spend a little extra all inclusive and be comfortable. I changed rooms 3 times.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
not satisfied
"Good for a one night stay"
My family stayed here for one night before we were going to Atlantis. It was just fine for that. Would not want to stay there for my whole vacation. But the rooms were adequate and the pool was nice. You get what you pay for and this wasn't much so I have no complaints.
Other trip Jul 18, 2012
"Great hotel for the price"
Staff was friendly and accomodating. Easy walk to downtown Nassau, Junkanoo Beach offered great snorkeling, tiki bars, etc.Hotel room was clean and housekeeping was above the average. I'll stay again!
Business trip Jul 15, 2012
my stay was very good.it could not be any better.I will consider staying there again
Other trip Jul 14, 2012
"Very Basic"
The hotel definitely looks nicer from the outside! we got there and the lobby was very small! It also had an armed guard in the lobby (scary!), and they gave us wristbands to wear so that we could prove we were guests of the hotel. I guess they have had problems of people walking in. Our room was dingy and musty smelling. The coffee pot didn't fit the coffee maker so we couldn't have any coffee. There was also a small hole in the door so we could see out the bottom of the door. Some positives of the hotel: it was whithin walking distance of the beach and shopping downtown, it had a travel person in the lobby to help plan some activities, our room had cable with lots of American channels, and a good continental breakfast. Would not stay at this hotel for more than one night, but becasue we were staying before boarding a boat and we stayed out of the room, it was OK.
Other trip Jul 8, 2012
Peggy
"Close to downtown Nassau & Arawak Cay"
We didn't have to pay the "energy surcharge" because we booked through hotels.com. All the receptionists at the lobby were helpful. The room was generally clean, although the bathroom stinks the entire 3 nights we were there and we don't know why. Our safe also did not work and the hotel pool does not look clean. The great thing about the hotel is its location. It is across Junkanoo Beach. If you walk one side, it's 20 minutes away from Arawak Cay/Fish Fry and the if you walk the other, it's 20 minutes away from Downtown Nassau. We're from New York, so we didn't mind walking. We took a cab to Atlantis in Paradise Island that cost us $20.
Trip with friends Jul 7, 2012
Jaimee
"GOOD"
IT IS A NICE HOTEL AND GOOD LOCATOIN
Other trip Jun 11, 2012
"Pretty Rough"
Terrible front desk service, room was decently clean though everything (including the sheets) were old. Not worth the $$$
Business trip May 29, 2012
Petra

good for business all round ok.
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2013
the service was very poor, in the reservation was there that we would have internet in the room, we did not had, that is a shame, we are a couple of travelers, we do travel all year long for at least 330 days a year, and there we had found one of the worst breakfast ever... has nothing, definitely nothing that we could call healthy, and if you wish a egg, you should pay 2,5USD for each egg, have no words for that... once i want to boil something on the kitchen, then i should pay 30 extra bucks for that, surprisingly bad, we never had changed our towels, every evening we should go down to the reception with our dirt towels and beg to them to change to us, kinda a favor, please,,,, unacceptable ... anyways, bahamas weather is good
11 night trip Jan 5, 2013
"Close to downtown."
Worst hotel ever. Room dirty. Toilet damaged. Breakfast disgusting.
8 night romance trip Dec 25, 2012
Wolfgang

"うーん~_~;"
スタッフは明るく気さくで気持ちいいが部屋がとても古く蛍光灯の薄明かりがまずい。シャワーも湯が出ないので直しに来てもらったが直ってもぬるま湯程度しか出ず寒かった。
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2013
K
JP
"Immer schlechter !"
Unser dritter Besuch (und mit Sicherheit unser letzter!) Unfreundliches Personal. Ungepflegte Zimmer, alte, teils zerfetzte Bettwäsche.
Family trip Mar 25, 2013
DE
"Nær strand, gangavstand til sentrum"
Billig hotell, synes kvaliteten sto i stil med prisen. Vi ble litt skuffa over at de nekta oss å beholde rommet til kvelden (hadde sein avreise). Selv om de hadde masse ledig og vi selvfølgelig spurte pent og tilbød oss å betale dagleie, så fikk vi kun "betale" til kl 16 - noe som ikke hjalp oss noe. Ellers er det OK strand rett på andre sida av veien, gangavstand til sentrum, basseng. Det som sto oppført som balkong på bestillingssiden viste seg kun å være fransk balkong. Hotellet bærer preg av dårlig vedlikehold. Greit nok for ei natt, ikke noe særlig mer, kommer an på formålet med oppholdet.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
Kari,
Das Hotel ist sehr alt und die Zimmer dreckig und staubig. Die Bettwäsche war nicht frisch und fleckig. Nachdem wir 3 Zimmer angeschaut haben und eines schlimmer als das andere war, mussten wir am selben Abend wieder auschecken. Ein Aufenthalt in diesem Hotel war schlichtweg nicht zumutbar.
4 night trip Dec 29, 2012
CH
It was not the worst hotel, but it could have been a lot better. It was not really well maintained and the room cleaning was not the best. On one of my two days there I neither had hot water nor internet. At least the staff was usually friendly and trying to help.
Trip with friends Sep 26, 2012
Nicole
DE
"Hotel de paso"
Hotel usado solo como escala a destino final. Acorde con lo esperado. pero no recomendable para una estancia superior en días.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
Lluís
ES
"Al hotel le falta limpieza y mantenimiento'``"
El baño estaba limpio pero la habitacion tenia mucho olor a humedad y a cigarro. Y los corredores y lugares comunes muy sucios. El personal del hotel muy amable. Bahamas es espectacular
Other trip Jul 25, 2012
Carmen
MX
Hôtel, délabré, chambre vétuste, malgré la bonne volonté des employés, l'hôtel est comme laissé à l'abandon.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
FR
não gostei...me senti muito inseguro...pela marugada tinham jovens entrando no hotel e bagunçando tudo..isso as 3 hs da madrugada..
Other trip Jul 16, 2012