All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3400 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Great amenities
    Comfortable
  • Bar
    Standard bar
"Beautiful Hotel And Excellent value"
We were texted a few hours before the room was promised to us. We were on an early flight so that was excellent touch. The room was large and comfortable with a lot of windows overlooking a beautiful view. Was could see the Mirage volcano erupting from our window on the 23rd. floor.The hotel is in walking distance of many attractions on the LV Strip. Caesar's Palace is next door with a lot of shopping and restaurants. This hotel had few restaurants and they were without ample seating, so we chose to go elsewhere.The Flamingo Hotel and Casino is also across the street. There is a zoo on the property and guests should be able to enter for free, or at least receive a discount! This is just a thought. This hotel was a great value for our money. There is a taxi stand in front and an Uber stand in back.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Gina
"Rudeness and minimum purchases suck"
staying on strip allows rudeness from the employees. Making me play minimum $1.25 hands with minimum $20 play in order to get free drinks was ridiculous! then to charge $25 for one beer on Christmas eve. Went off strip and got free drinks and excellent service for the night.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
Kimberly
"nice hotel"
a nice hotel, and great location. When we tried to check out they told us we had to pay $30 towards in room refreshments which we hadn't even touched. They just said sorry and corrected the bill.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2015
Alan
"Happy."
Great hotel. The location is prime because its close to the major hotels and the strip.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Kousha
"Las Vegas December 2015"
Hotel staff is very nice and friendly.
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
"disappointed"
my room was never cleaned. the desk clerk told me that they have 3000 rooms, and they don't clean every room everyday. totally unacceptable. was this because I had a reduced room rate? buyer beware.
2 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2015
MARTY
Great room, mediocre buffet. Met Siegfried while there and he spent time with my handicapped husband. That in itself was worth the trip.
3 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
Hotel was great. No wifi in the room. Resort fee should have been waived or removed.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
Jayia
"Mirage"
The Mirage is located right in the middle of the Las Vegas strip which is a great location for everything.
3 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
"Nice trip down from Tahoe"
Nice, free stay . . used Hotels. rewards.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
"Wonderful hotel, friendly staff."
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel, there is a wonderful finish to the entire place which shows that they care. The room was nice and it had a view of the strip, the bed was comfortable and it was clean. Although the hotel was very busy with both fight week and the NFR happening simultaneously we felt valued and looked after. We went to Siegfried and Roy's secret garden which was lovely, especially the cubs and the dolphins, however to us the lions seemed a little on the skinny side maybe they were not fed that day I believe that happens to replicate life in the wild. The pit boss in the casino was lovely, very approachable and funny. We ate at the buffet within the hotel and felt slightly disappointed, the service was very good however the food just wasn't as good as we had expected. Maybe this is just because being from the UK we are used to buffets such as Red Hot which are hard to beat. The food was okay and the ribeye was very good but there wasn't a big selection in each section and it wasn't all cooked or seasoned well. Aside from this I would recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Dec 8, 2015
Ashley
Manager was nice.
2 night romance trip Dec 14, 2015
"No complaints here."
Always good at the Mirage. Would stay again.
4 night romance trip Dec 14, 2015
"Old dated hotel but conveniently located"
Hotel decor is very dated. However, is good value for money. They charge #30 per day resort fee (disclosed) which is unfortunate since the Mirage doesn't really have a good resort feel. The whole hotel & room has a typical mirage-es scent which needs to be dialed down.
2 night romance trip Dec 14, 2015
Sameer
Very nice hotel
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
Derek J
"To and from Shuttle to Oversize Parking"
Because we have an oversize vehicle, it sometimes was a wait of 30 minutes when busy to get our vehicle from the oversize parking lot. We could have walked, but the weather was a bit breezy and cold and we had two small children most of the time with us.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"fight night"
quick over nighter
2 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
"Great location great rooms"
Great rooms in central location. No in room coffee is a huge bummer. Bars were hoping and plenty of restaurants to choose from but a bit spendy for this guy. Cocktail service was spotty and drinks were small compared to other high end resorts.
Response by Mirage Resort & Casino
Dear Thien, It is wonderful to hear that your trip to Mirage was enjoyed. Your outstanding travel review is appreciated and we hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, Christie G. Guest Relations Specialist The Mirage Hotel and Casino MGM Resorts International
5 night business trip Dec 6, 2015
Thien
"Beds too soft"
Beds not firm enough for me, but everything else was great. Very clean room.
Response by Mirage Resort & Casino
Dear Fred, We are thrilled to hear that your visit lived up to your expectations. Your outstanding travel review is appreciated and we hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Christie G. Guest Relations Specialist The Mirage Hotel and Casino MGM Resorts International
3 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2015
Fred
Pleasantly surprised with the comfort of the hotel I have stayed at several hotels on the strip and this one was a great value
Response by Mirage Resort & Casino
Dear Barry, Wow! It is incredible to hear that you had an incredible vacation at The Mirage. Sincerely, Christie G. Guest Relations Specialist The Mirage Hotel and Casino MGM Resorts International
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
barry
Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was comfortable, the only thing I didn't like was that the refrigerator was full of products for purchase and we could not use for some items that we brought with us.
Response by Mirage Resort & Casino
Dear Diana, We couldn’t be happier to hear that The Mirage hosted your Las Vegas adventure! Serving you was our absolute pleasure, and we cannot wait to have you back again soon. Sincerely, Christie G. Guest Relations Specialist The Mirage Hotel and Casino MGM Resorts International
3 night romance trip Dec 8, 2015
Diana
"Not the hotel for us."
If your not there to gamble all the time, then this isn't the hotel for you. Everything is so far away. The self parking ramp and the hotel room elevators can't be any further from each other. Restaurants are VERY expensive and you can't even have your morning coffee without purchasing it for an over priced cup of joe.
Response by Mirage Resort & Casino
Dear Pat, It is unfortunate to hear that your recent visit to The Mirage did not live up to your expectations. Thank you for sharing your observations online. Sincerely, Christie G. Guest Relations Specialist The Mirage Hotel and Casino MGM Resorts International DreamService@mirage.com
2 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
Pat
"Las Vegas Getaway"
Room was small and bed mattress was very soft and needed to be replaced. Bathroom was small and not very exciting.
Response by Mirage Resort & Casino
We appreciate the feedback and are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your future visits. Have a wonderful day!
3 night romance trip Dec 6, 2015
ronald
"Didnt even sleep"
Its Vegas
1 night trip Dec 5, 2015
"Good value for location"
The rooms are a little worn. The restaurants for lunch and dinner were great. The Breakfast spot needed help in the service area and was very slow. But still a good value for the location.
Response by Mirage Resort & Casino
We are so very happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience recently here at our resort. We are delighted to know we were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Las Vegas. Have a wonderful day!
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Ron
"Six Day Seminar"
Attended a weeklong seminar held at the Mirage. It was convenient to stay at the hotel where the seminar was held. The hotel had all the amenities that you could possibly need.
Response by Mirage Resort & Casino
We greatly appreciate the feedback from your recent stay with us. We are so very happy to hear you enjoyed a great vacation here and found our resort to be clean and meet your expectations. We hope to see you back again soon. Have a pleasant day!
7 night business trip Nov 29, 2015
Fred
"Very good experience"
Overall, a reasonably priced visit at a very good hotel and location.
Response by Mirage Resort & Casino
Thank you so very much for the feedback from your recent stay with us. We are pleased to know you enjoyed such a great vacation and found our property to meet your expectations. We certainly strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests and I believe we met our goal with you! We look forward to seeing you again next time!
3 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
"Where's the love?"
Vegas has gotten ridiculously expensive. The hotels leave nothing for the guests other than wifi and a tv. No robes, no coffee, no nothing. Unless you want to pay extra. Extra Extra. A drip coffee downstairs was $5! Ok there was the obligatory shampoo and what not but I was even afraid of using that. The fridge was so stocked with their extremely expensive items it left no room for my thanksgiving leftovers. The beds are pillowtop which is difficult to sleep on if you aren't used to it. I wasn't impressed. If they start giving something to their guests I might reconsider but after spending all of my money just at one hotel it didn't leave me with options to see the rest of the city.
Response by Mirage Resort & Casino
I do apologize your visit has fallen short of your expectations. I will certainly share this feedback with our management teams to take into consideration. Although this feedback is hard to hear, it is essential when problem-solving. We hope to have the opportunity to make this up to you in the future should your travel plans bring you to Las Vegas. We hope you have a pleasant day.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
Holly
"Consider alternatives"
Staff was not friendly at check-in or valet. Valet was lightly staffed and not well organized. Room was not the cleanest. In 3 night stay they restocked the soap only once. Good location on the Vegas strip.
Response by Mirage Resort & Casino
I sincerely apologize this experience was subpar to your expectations. I will certainly share this feedback with our management teams to take into consideration when making improvements around our resort. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime in the future. Have a pleasant day.
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
"Perfect stay"
Everything was clean and conveniently located on the strip.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2015
Jeffrey
"Short but sweet"
Short but very nice I would come back
Response by Mirage Resort & Casino
We greatly appreciate the feedback from your recent visit. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your vacation and all that we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. I hope you have a great day!
1 night trip with friends Dec 2, 2015
Delbert
The only negative thing is the long hallways !!!!!Very easy to extend our stay.
Response by Mirage Resort & Casino
We are so very happy to hear about your excellent vacation you recently had with us. We are delighted you enjoyed every bit of your time with us and got to experience all that we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a wonderful day!
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
Deborah
"Thanksgiving trip"
We took our teenage sons for Thanksgiving and had a blast. The Steakhouse was amazing! The rooms were great, and the view of the strip was spectacular. Check-in was easy, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. This is a great location on the strip. I'll stay again!
Response by Mirage Resort & Casino
Thank you so very much for the feedback from your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your vacation. We hope to see you back again soon. Have a wonderful day!
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"R n R at the Mirage!"
Overall the stay was good...unfortunately the party I was suppose to meet, didn't show. Car broke down in route but, The Mirage waived my resort fee and refunded the room cost for the days (other than the first)that were not used. My first time staying at the Mirage but, the Customer Service I received guaranteed it won't be my last. It was also nice to have been appreciated as a United States Marine Corps Veteran by Frank at the front desk. Semper Fi!
2 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2015
Great time at mirage and Vegas
3 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2015
"Thanksgiving break"
Great Location. Hotel Beds need to be update
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"Mirage - Must Stay!"
It was great! Loved Pantry, California PizzA Kitchen, the giant fish tank at Front desk, loved 1 Oak!!! The room was easy to find, wasn't a long walk to the room. Didn't really enjoy the smoke in the casino, though. Oh, and valet was great.
Response by Mirage Resort & Casino
Dear Anonymous, We are delighted to hear that The Mirage is your favorite Las Vegas property! Thank you for sharing your overall experience online, it is great to hear that you loved our resort amenities. You are welcome at here, hurry back. Sincerely, Christie G. Guest Relations Specialist The Mirage Hotel and Casino MGM Resorts International
4 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay!"
The valet service was great!
2 night business trip Nov 29, 2015
Andrea
"Great staff service - failure in other ways."
The staff was incredibly friendly. I really appreciated the check-in personnel. Room service food was sub-par particularly for how expensive it was. The club did not come with cheese or mayo. Although it was turned on, the Wi-Fi did not work either day I was there (20th floor). I was told by others that it never works past the 15th floor. This was frustrating as there was much work I could not get accomplished without using up data on my cell. And even more so when I looked at the resort fee charge of $30+. Room was very comfortable. View was great. But other important things were lacking. As such I would not recommend for a business traveler.
2 night business trip Nov 29, 2015
Stephen
Wonderful experience!!! Its clean, comfortable and the service is great!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
"Best Value for money"
This is a great hotel located just oppositte to venetian. The hotel is a little old but gives tremendous value for money. I got one night for just $53
Response by Mirage Resort & Casino
Thank you so very much for the feedback from your recent stay with us. We are so very happy to hear you enjoyed our property and were satisfied with all the great amenities we have to offer. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back during your next visit to Las Vegas. Have a fabulous day!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2015
Basudev
"Mirage- still clinging on to the late 90s"
I honestly dont know how this hotel gets a 4 star rating. The Hotel itself is nice. Casinao is not as big as some of the other hotels next to it. Dinning and nightlife options were good. My real issue lies with the room. First we got put on the second floor and it had a smoke smell to it. Im guessing that is because were on a lower floor close to the casino. I asked to be moved and they were very accommodating, putting me on the 8th floor. The room is decent and basic. The beds appeared soft but I couldnt get a good night sleep on them as they were kind of stiff. There was also a weird stain (maybe blood) on the sheets near the feet area. Had to get that changed. My real issue was also with the bathroom. It was small and old. They need to update the bathrooms for sure. There was a shower tub with curtains and the shower head was terrible. First room the pressure was so strong it would leave your skin red. The second room the pressure on the shower head was to soft. There was no way to adjust the pressure on the shower head. Ive been to Vegas 2 other times and stayed at Bellagio and MGM signature sweets, which are much nicer. I can say I would never stay at Mirage again.
3 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2015
"Mirage Nov 2015"
Loved the hotel & room was clean. Only complaint is the smoky lobby but that goes for most Vegas lobbies.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2015
"Mediocre Hotel for the Price; I wouldn't return"
The hotel is decent, but nothing more. Compared to the newer hotels, Mirage seemed outdated despite their efforts to maintain the place. Their buffet "Cravings" was mediocre at best (I wouldn't eat there again). The walk from the hotel registration to the elevators was way too far and smokey, because you have to go through the heart of the casino (bad if you have kids). Mirage has a convenient store near the elevators, which is extremely overpriced (a bottle of water is $5 or more).
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Sun
Beds old and for the price no much to brag about. EXCELLENT LOCATION
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Came in about winter time but in room cant slipper at all its so freaking cold because they use tiles for floors such a disappointment. Btw bathroom kindda small when compare with other hotels in area.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
"Don't touch the Beverage in the room!"
The beverage in the ref. has sensor. Once you touch it, they charged me $30, and I don't even drink it at all. I talk to the front desk. They have not credit me the money yet.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
van
View room as pictured but bathroom was ordinary. Bed superb. Nice firm pillow top. IMHO, casino area had a cheap atmosphere because of the ugly carpet which always "seemed dirty" but we came for dancing, sights, shopping and fun. Concierge service was a mixed bag. Did get us on the guest list, elite free admission to the 1-OAK and were told it played electronic dance. Nothing but four letter Hip-Hop. Next day ask again where to go. Recommended OMNI next door at Ceasers. BEST EVER! Two rooms. HIP-HOP for “that crowd”. ELECTRONIC for us. Chandelier over the dance floor was magical, must experience! Dance floor became a gigantic "can of sardines" of groups of non-dancing dudes gawking at the girls and sometimes pumping their arms in the air. What fun for today's shallow standards, selfie snapping club goers who will love the scene once it gets to crushed-can't- move get off my feet mode and stop pushing. Dance early. HINT: Ask at restaurant next door about entry special as they own OMNI. Spend $50 per person and get your receipt stamped for free anytime elite entry avoiding LONG line outside. Mirage was OK overall. Hotel/Casino staff and food service were excellent. Across street is the best Denny's I have ever been in and other familiar chains to eat at if you don't want the great hotel food.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
"Long weekend"
Great hotel for a long weekend getaway
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015