All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
1000 West Main St, On The 76 Strip at Hwy 65, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Nice comfortable hotel."
Very nice hotel. Clean, good hot breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Trenton
"Branson trip December 2014"
The room was very accommodating. However, the shower too small. The Jacuzzi tub tub, was in need of some repair. The repairs were made to while we were there. However, it did not fix the problem. One of the problems it leak water around the drain. The other issue was the jet cover kept falling off.overall I will grade it a three on a scale of five. The bedwas very comfortable. The other issue I had was a bathroom layout. Vanity was too large and the toilet too small for the ample space in the bathroom. As previously stated, the shower could've been made much larger.
4 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"I do not recommend."
I definitely won't stay again. Everything needed updated. Sheets were super thin like they have been washed a lot. I asked for my sheets to be changed after the first day, because there was a little stain on them. They were not changed. Some of my makeup went missing. 5th floor smells musty. Shower was so small. There were no accessible outlets to charge our phones.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
lea
"Good hotel good rate"
Chose this hotel for spa which was not working properly.jets pushed water up into air and into our faces and jets were blowing cool water out.water temp was sub par.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
tim
"Will come again."
We have stayed here before and plan on coming again. It is clean and in close proximity to Branson Landing.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Had fun....enjoyed house keeping ladies, Breakfast was fresh and good, for what it was...
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Branson"
We were more comfortable here than any hotel we have stayed in. Thanks
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Good location and near the interstate."
Very friendly hotel staff and complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate in lobby all day just hit the spot. Complimentary breakfast was also good. It is located near all attractions and the main highway.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Below average hotel with bathtub in bedroom. Crazy"
Big bathtub in bedroom. Stupid! Room small anyway. No comfortable chairs to rest & relax. Limited channels on tv. Very small breakfast room. Not a good stay.
Evelyn
"On the strip"
Decent place to stay at a decent price and good location for the activites we needed to get to
Sandy
The hotel had everything we were after: fast Wi-Fi, complete breakfast, good location, hot tub.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Not so Happy"
We reserved a Jacuzzi room to get there and find out it was not. They did have a hot tub but the Jets on it sprayed straight up and was nor relaxing in the least. We had a pet room to discover it had not been swept good and found a pill on the floor right under the table. This could have been disasterous for a small child or animal.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Deana
"hospitality was great"
Very good hotel, The lady in charge of the breakfast area is a real jewel, every hotel should have one like her. She wanted to please you any way that she could and made you feel at home.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
grant
"People friendly hotel"
This was my second visit to the Branson Baymont ~~ I returned because of wonderful staff & overall top dollar value, as well as location excellent.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Joanne
"Served purpose"
Adequate, no more, no less.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Comfort for price."
Our jetted tub spit rust first night. Prob. Hadnt been run in awhile. Clerk on night shift wasnt authorized to grant extended check out second day so sleeping in wasnt option. Staff was good, and for the price stay was fine. All other hotels were full and pricy. Woumd prob stay again.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Jolen
"Stayed one night"
The room was very clean. Didn't care much for the breakfast. Hotel serice was very good. I would probably stay there again
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Pamela
The hotel was an average place, nothing fancy but wasn't terribly run down. Breakfast was good and the breakfast staff was super friendly! They worked hard and talked to everyone. Front desk staff and cleaning service staff were also polite and friendly. The only negative I have about our trip was that I asked the front desk for a sewing kit (they had a sign in the bathroom saying they had items available at the front desk free of charge...shaving cream, razors, sewing kit). When I asked the manager on shift she kind of gave me a weird look and said they only had shampoo. Not sure why they say they have the other items available then. Overall, we would definitely stay here again. The location was at the start of the Branson strip, so out of the way of traffic unless you wanted to get to the other end. Decently close to the Branson Landing as well.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Shawn
"Branson trip"
Front desk playing games on computer-we always had to speak first...
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Mandy
"Just Okay"
It was okay but not great. I honestly picked this because of the price. The room was very clean and the staff were extremely courteous. Unfortunately the bed sheets were wore out and torn. The shower was barely big enough for a small lady. Overall, it was okay. We might stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
Zach
"Good vacation"
Was easy to find and easy to get around town from there. Rooms were nicely sized. Staff was super pleasant. We would go back there.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Sandy
Hotel was nice and staff was friendly. Breakfast was good too. I would stay again
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Clean, comfortable room"
Room was clean and comfortable. I slept like a rock!
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
Terry
"Ok for the money."
Hotel is older. Breakfast was powdered gravy. Cold biscuit. Did have microwave to heat. Husband likes waffles, so that was a point. The room was comfortable. Loved the Jacuzzi in room. The pool was cold and the hot tub not hot enough. Not enough jets. Right off the strip. Can hear cars in the evening and early morning. But not much noise at night. Pool on the basement floor kind of weird. We were on the top floor. On the fifth. People down hall had a dog that you could hear running up and down the hall early in morning. Would probably stay again if I couldn't find a better deal. But for the money it was alright.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
susie
Friendly Staff, adequate breakfast. Clean Rooms. The Concierge was excellent for getting the show tickets for us - very efficient all the way around!!
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Gayle
"Hotel amenities"
The stay was alright, we stayed two nights. The breakfast was fine but they needed two people working because it was so busy that the one woman couldn't keep everythingm. The towels and sheets wes very thin also.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Not my first time here but it is my last"
I have stayed at this hotel many times. I believe it has been three times this year and three last year and two the year before that. I liked it here because it is nicely between the landing and the strip. I also have friends that live very close to this hotel. There have been issues in the past but I just chalked it up to nothing is never perfect. But this tie was the final straw. I had two rooms. Bathrooms had gunk built up on the grout joint in front of the tubs. In one room the shower curtain rod was not even attached to the wall. One room smelled like wet dog. One of the rooms ac/heating unit didn't work properly. The front desk employee's were not bad or disrespectful but were no way as friendly or outgoing as the gentleman that worked there. (He was no where to be seen on this stay)
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Great hotel. Little hard to enter and exit."
Loved the hotel it was great. Only thing was getting in and out of traffic. But of a pain. But great overall.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Aaron
Older hotel, it was clean and the staff was friendly.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Branson Baymont Inn"
The staff were very nice. Check-in and out was very simple. The room was very comfortable and clean. The bathroom sink drained slowly and the tub faucet leaked. The room could also use some brighter light. It was hard to read a map in the room.
4 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Joan
"Ok"
Ok aside from the patrons doing the riverdance on the floor above ours at 5 am.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"2 night stay"
Clean room. Love the jetted tub. All the staff was friendly and helpful. Close to all we wanted to do.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Bobbie
"Great romantic getaway!!"
I loved everything about thus hotel, especially my jetted tub in the room.The breakfast was good.I would recommend this hotel and stay here again.Good job!!!!!!!
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
sonia
Shower was very small , stool cramped , bathroom door was damaged from a previous tenant, otherwise room was adequate
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Not Recommended for MANY Reasons"
We stayed 2 nights while in town for a convention, and anniversary trip. The 1st night, the air conditioner/fan wouldn't work, but we were prepared to deal with it until next day. Then, the jetted tub was filled with soap scum, the bedding had stains all over it, and there were small pieces of trash laying around the floor. Once we were getting ready to sleep, the ceiling all of a sudden started dripping on to the bed! It had rained and stormed horribly that day, and we were on the top floor, but not a good sign. So, we called to the front desk and they moved us to another, albeit smaller, room. They did move our stuff for us, and were very nice, but a discount would have been nice. The next day, when I came back to the newest (3rd) room, we found the sheets were torn, and the toilet running loudly about every 4 min. Front desk said all their maintenance staff had left for the day (at 4pm). They offered to move us again, but to a room right across from the elevator. They finally did fix it. However, the next morning when my husband went to shave, I had to literally stand right next to him and hold the plug in the electrical outlet. We were absolutely amazed at how friendly and nice the staff was, but how awful the hotel had been maintained. We would NEVER stay there again, even if it was a "good deal". We hope that others will heed our warnings and think twice about choosing this hotel.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
AHB
"Reasonably priced."
This was the second time we have stayed at the Baymont and it was nice both times. It was not super busy and was very comfortable and clean.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Good Hotel"
It was a good experience. The rooms were very tidy. The pool and hot tub was very clean.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Rashid
"A very nice hotel with a pleasant staff."
We always have a wonderful experience when we stay at Baymont. Never have had any kind of problems during our stays at Baymont.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Dolly
Great location. Great service. Breakfast was just okay. Concierge got us great discounted tickets. Housekeeping left something to be desired.
4 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2014
The Mom
"Family vacation with the dogs"
Overall condtion of hotel good. Only problem was the parking, down the hill . Like the fact it allow our 2 little dogs at a small extra fee.
4 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Very Disappointed!"
The room was spacious and nice. The front desk clerk was on the phone and acted as if it was a both to check me in. Maids never replenished my coffee each day and we had to ask for towels on one occasion. When it came to cleaning the room, all they did was make the bed.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Poor Bathroom Quality. . ."
The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The Only complaints I had was the we were on the very top floor, The pool didn't stay open all night, and the quality of our bathroom was horrible The shower was so small when I turned in it I hit my head on the shower every time. The toilet was in such a tight spot it was hard to use the restroom and when you rise off the toilet everytime I wacked the telephone on the wall in the restroom. Needless to say the restroom was very poorly constructed. Other than that it was a good stay!
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Mike Cornett
"Not good"
When I got there the attendant said that ice machine on our floor was broken so went to room the room smell like feet and it look very cheap
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
jg
"Convenient location, questionable staff"
Upon check-in, the clerk seemed much more interested in whatever she was doing on the computer than attending to us. When she finally did acknowledge us, she was pleasant enough, but still seemed disinterested. The room was okay, got the King bed room with in-room Jacuzzi (one of the jets did not work). The shower was TINY and I am not a large person. Two of my biggest complaints are that the fridge was NOT plugged in and I did not discover this until I returned to my room later to find the wine that I had tried to chill was not. Additionally, when I checked the ice bucket, the melted remains of a past occupant greeted me. The promised hot breakfast consisted of waffles (which I do not eat) and cold hard-boiled eggs, warmed by the magic of a microwave. Though the price was right, I have a threshold of expectancy dependent upon the star rating, and this one did not meet that expectation.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Great hotel, close to downtown & Easy access"
Super clean hotel, friendly staff awaited our arrival. Once we checked in and received our room key, we moved in immediately over exuberant about our new found treasure.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Joshua
"Bad food"
The breakfast bar was nasty and gross. I would Suggest, biscuits and sausage. The eggs were cold. The staff is NOT FRIENDLY at all.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
We stayed in the room that has a jacuzzi tub. It was a very nice room. The bed was huge and very comfortable. The room was clean, and the staff replaced the linens that we requested them too. The only thing that we didn't like was that the shower was tiny. I am small, and I could barely fit in it. My boyfriend is huge, and he had a very unpleasant time taking a shower. We assumed the shower was so small, because we had the huge tub. However, we didn't think that was fair because we paid extra to have the huge tub.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Em
"Clean hotel on the strip."
It was a very nice and immaculately clean hotel, with nice amenities. The housekeeping staff are very polite, helpful and courteous. The breakfast employee was very friendly and the breakfast was good. The beds were extremely comfortable. The downside of the hotel is....we didn't meet one desk worker who was very friendly. In fact, 3 of 4 that we met, were rude. The forth was just there and didn't say 2 words. I recommend that the front desk personnel be trained in customer service. Even a smile would go a long way. Other than having to deal w them....it was a very comfortable, clean and conveniently located hotel. I highly recommend it. Just ignore the rude desk people and you'll love it.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Retha
"Nice big room with a Jaccuzi worth the money"
Overall it was definitely worth the money. The hotel service could of been better since we had to tell the front desk on the second night that we would like them to refresh our towels, etc... We stayed there 3 nights and as we were leaving the ceiling in the hall had a leak. The room was definitely worth the money (updated, clean, and comfortable) The bed and pillows were comfortable. Our room had a Jacuzzi in it so that was the selling point for me. Will for sure stay there again. I just hope that they fix the problems with the hotel such as the water leak, our toilet ran all night, and the air conditioner sounded like it could quit any minute.
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
Angela
"Not Bad"
Our stay at the Baymont was great. I didn't really have any interaction with the staff but when I saw them in passing they were all friendly. Our room was clean, but I always pack my own cleaning supplies to clean the shower and toilet again. We only ate breakfast once during our stay, but you can't complain when it's free. The location was great for us but it's way down at the very end of the strip. I prefer not to be in the middle of all the action. I would stay at the Baymont again if I had to.
3 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2014