All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
69 Boston St, Boston, MA, 02125, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Pleasant place to stay"
Normal price. Clean and cozy. Subway quit near. Trade center around. I would recommend it to a friend and will stay there for the second time.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
Great location. Close to big name stores that offered a lot of conveniences. Easy highway access. Hotel was comfortable and clean. Bathrooms clean and bed very comfortable. Nice breakfast setup....everything was fresh. Will stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boston
Dear Traveler, Thank you for giving us 5 start, we are greatful that you enjoy you stay. All the best, Wagner Q. AGM
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Decent stay"
The rooms were kind of small but kept fairly clean and the staff was very nice. The location isn't bad and the shuttle was very convienent to get to downtown Boston. Free breakfast and good price made it worth it.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boston
Dear Guest, Thanks for your review, we are very glad our staff was very nice and you we offered good price along with complimentary breakfast.
3 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Great value"
I think the price matches very well, and we got something from each buck. The neighborhood is not too interesting, but the metro is not too far away, so the city centre is reachable. Parking is free, and the breakfast is varied, and even includes an automatic pancake-machine :-)
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boston
Dear Hans, Thank you for your feedback, we are very glad you found our hotel offer great value near all the action in Downtown Boston. Best regards, Wagner.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Hans
"Family Trip"
This hotel is fine to stay all of the staff but one was very helpful and nice. Some things we are not use to seeing at night close to train station were drunks and homeless people. tried to get back to hotel before dark. But staff and hotel are very nice and helpful.
5 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Beamer
"Holiday Inn E in Boston was not great."
Bad inaccessable location ---clean,good hot water,unbelievably small room----bad news.We'd never consider a Holiday Inn Express again. High price for a cubicle
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boston
Dear Ny, Please accept my deepest apologies for our location and room size. I truly appreciate your comments and look forward to any opportunity to improve our guest's experience. Best regards, Wagner Q. Assistant General Manager
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Gregory
"things need fixing"
i overheard the front desk apologizing for giving out a room with people in it. Under no circumstances would this be acceptable. The 3rd floor elevator on the right always says it is going up even when it is going down. People miss the elevator because of this. Every channel on the TV said what channel it was and they are all wrong. Very annoying.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boston
Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Boston. We have reviewed your case and I want to reassure your comments are being shared with our management company and ownership in order to take the necessary steps improve our services and amenities to the best of our capabilities. I am certain you will find much improvement should you decide to give our hotel another try. All the best, Wagner Q. Assistant General Manager
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
bryan
"The hotel staffs were great. Breakfast was great."
The hotel staffs were fantastic and very friendly. Location of hotel was fair. Easy access to Subway, shopping and restaurants. The room was very clean.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boston
Dear Terry, Thank you for your nice review, we aim to please and we are thrilled you had a great experience here at the Holiday Inn Express Boston. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best regards, Wagner Q. Assistant General Manager.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Terry
"No Good"
Hotel room was dirty. Front desk not very friendly. Bad location.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boston
Dear Priscilla, Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve. Please accept my deepest apologies, the issues described is definitely not what we expect from any of our staff and we I understand your frustration about the service and amenities provided by our hotel. Best regards at your service. Wagner Q, Assistant General Manager
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Priscilla
"Most uncomfortable beds we have ever had"
5 people staying in suite. Pull out bed and roll away bed were no more than sheets on springs. Our kids could not sleep on them. Put our youngest in the king bed which sagged in the middle, which made it very uncomfortable for us too. Asked for mattress pads and an air bed. Request ignored. Got by using extra pillows we ordered to line the beds to make them not hurt.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
MG
Hotel had some renovation happening in the breakfast room so that was a little noisy but it was very short-lived. The room was extremely clean and very comfortable - we stayed there while taking the bar so it was especially helpful that the hotel/hallway itself was quiet at night and that the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was good and the hotel's offer for a free shuttle to the convention center was very convenient too. Location is convenient to many things, especially downtown Boston and the seaport area! The staff was also very nice and very professional. Glad we stayed here!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boston
Thanks for your comments, Jessica, we appreciate every opportunity to make our hotel better to our guests. My apologies for any inconvenience during lobby renovation, I am glad to inform it is all done now and our breakfast area looks much better. We aim to please and we are very glad your were happy with our staff. All the best, Wagner Q. AGM
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Poor service"
Unexpected things can happen but management did a poor job of handling the situations.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boston
Dear Teresa, thanks for choosing our hotel. My apologies our team fell short to your expectations, please fell free to contact us directly with more details so we can try to make it right and learn from your experience. We are at your service, Wagner Q. AGM
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Teresa
"Boston before New England Cruise"
Very interesting, fun city. Friendly, helpful staff. Buffet breakfast was very good - never ran out of food!!! We were celebrating our 50th Anniv. and our children and grandchildren were with us. All 10 of us had a very good experience at the hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boston
Dear Minnesota Anniversary Group, congrats on your 50th anniversary, your comment just made our day ! Thanks for your patronage, we hope to see your family around again soon. Best regards, Wagner Q. AGM
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Minnesota Anniversary Group
"wonderful vacation"
Our 4 nights stay at your hotel was very comfortable and we had a good time , the free break fast had good choices , the drop off to Andrew T station was on time , the free parking and the proximity to the city with so many attractions was the highlight ... I recommend this hotel to anyone else who is looking for an extended stay , want to save money and still be close the city ...
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boston
Dear Srijit, Thank you kindly for your nice comment, we are very glad you enjoyed your extended stay with us and look forward to your return. All the best, Wagner Q. AGM
4 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Srijit
"great hotel"
Close to the T. Overall, good experience.
4 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
Ram
"One staff in particular very unpleasant."
Read the reviews about this place, decided to give it a shot since we were only going to be in Boston for a couple of days. Upon arrival and check in we we're told that they didn't have any king size rooms available so I got stuck with a full( they said it would be for only one night, haha) we decided to take it since they didn't have anything else available, well when we got to the room, even though the hotel was a non smoking hotel, our room smelled like an ashtray with cigarette burns in the shower curtain and other places. I am allergic to cigarette smoke, so I checked with the very unpleasant gentleman at the front desk who proceeded to toss me another key and told me to see if this would satisfy me. This room smelt even worse and still was not a king size like I had reserved. The other ladies tried to accommodate us the best they could, but they still didn't have anything available during our stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boston
Dear Matt. Please accept my deepest apologies, the issues described is definitely not what we expect from any of our staff and we I understand your frustration about the service and amenities provided by our hotel. I have reviewed your case and I want to reassure you we will take the necessary steps improve our services. Overbooking is not policy at our hotel, we try very hard to the best of our capabilities to honor our reservations as we they have been confirmed. Please note that reservations made thru third party are sometimes booked by travel operators as "ROH" or best room available and hence your confirmation stating to be either one room type or the other. I truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to any opportunity to improve our guest's experience. Thanks for your patronage, we are at your service. Wagner Q. Assistant General Manager
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
matt
"close to family"
Very satisfied.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Donna Noonan
The beds and pillows were so comfortable. Each worker showed a display of pride in their job.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boston
Thank you for giving us such nice 5 star review, your satisfaction is our pride !
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Great Room"
The front desk staff was helpful and attentive along with all other support staff helpful. The room was newly renovated and very clean. The housekeeper did a great job cleaning up after the three us, we often had to leave in a rush and came back to neat room. The beds were quite comfortable as were the pillows which you could choose from firm or soft. I generally have problems sleeping on hotel beds due to back issues but the bed was very accommodating. Breakfast was included and it was very good. Many options including fresh made pancakes. I have nothing but good things to say about the hotel. If you are driving this is the place to stay. If you plan on using public transportation you may want to research other hotels as the nearest T is about a half mile away and the walk is NOT through a pleasant tree lined neighborhood. The hotel borders an industrial area which I did not feel okay walking through. I ended up using the Uber system to get back and forth as opposed to the T.
3 night trip May 16, 2014
"Awful"
Very difficult to get to, because it is located in a shopping center surrounded by one way streets. Crowded, smelly, lobby with people's shoes sitting on the counters where the coffee and breakfast bar were.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boston
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate any opportunity to improve our services and amenities. I have reviewed your concerns with our Breakfast Ambassadors and Recepcionists, I am positive you will find much improvement of our brreakfast area and I look forward to welcoming you back personally. Best regards at your service, Wagner Q. AGM
1 night family trip May 9, 2014
"Great Value"
Stayed in Boston for 4 nights to see the historical sights. We enjoyed our stay at the Holiday Inn Express-Boston. Room was clean, beds very comfortable, area is quite for a good nights sleep. Staff was friendly. The free breakfast offered plenty of choices for a great start to the day. Nice common areas for breakfast, computer use and a sitting area for general gathering. Coffee and water available all day. Five minute walk to the subway station for easy access to the whole city and all the sights. Hotel shuttle transports to and from airport. Also drops off and picks up at the subway station --although, the wait for pick up can be longer than walking. My only issue is that the hotel is away from the city's action. There isn't much around this hotel and the neighborhood is a little sketchy. However, a short walk (next door) from the hotel is South Bay Shopping Center where there are many large retailers (Target, Best Buy, Office Max,) and chain restaurants (Panera, Olive Garden, Applebees), but no interesting local eateries or coffee shops close by...except for Dunkin Donuts. We always tried to get back to the hotel before 9 PM to avoid the evening street characters. However, all said... I would stay here again. It's a little more work then staying close in and you have to plan your day knowing it's a trek back to the hotel, but I overall I thought it was a super, great value in a high priced city like Boston.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boston
Dear Guest , Dear Deedee, Thank you so much for taking your time fiving us this great review. I am very glad to know you found our staff friendly and our room comfortable. We aim to offer an great valued option in Boston and your feedback is much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back. All the best, Wagner Q Assistant General Manager
4 night trip May 12, 2014
deedee
great
1 night trip May 8, 2014
"Good Hotel"
The rooms are clean, the complimentary breakfast is good and the staff is helpful.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Asd
"Shuttle service was great"
The shuttle service picked us up and delivered us back to the airport and took us to and fro from the subway station at frequent intervals. Pleasant and accommodating staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Boston
Dear Grandma, Thank you so much for staying with us and leaving this nice review here, we look forward to welcoming you back soon ! Warmest regards
Other trip May 12, 2014
Grandma
"Nice hotel, convent to downtown via the T."
I was here to run the marathon, the staff was great! The room was quiet and comfortable. The T is semi convent, not a bad walk, about a quarter of a mile. Make sure u contact the hotel for direction from the T. It is a little confusing.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"It was okay"
The shuttle service didn't run on a regular basis to the convention center, was late at times and had a rude bus driver. I thought that since it was within 2 miles of the convention center that I could walk but that was not the case. Any time I asked for directions so that I could walk somewhere, the locals replied that it was not safe for me to do so.
4 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"Wonderful choice!"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Loved the cookies and the great breakfast. Great parking.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Overall good"
Overall I had a very good stay. The breakfast was filling. However, I found it annoying that the thick curtains did not come close to covering the window. It was very bright at night. Also, it would have been nice if the bus to the convention center could have run throughout the day.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
Great service. Nice clean room. Obvious that they upgraded the rooms before the rest of the hotel, which is much appreciated. Once renovation is complete, this will be a great value.
3 night trip Mar 19, 2014
DL
"St Patrick's Parade"
Great location, easy access to highway and train. A plus the parade ended a few blocks away. Comfortable room, pleasant helpful staff.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"It was horrible , i"
It was a horrible experience , waste of my money, bed was uncomfortable , didn't get the room i actually paid for , rude people one of the worst hotel i have ever been too
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"medical trip"
This was a quick overnight stay. My husband had a very early morning appointment at Dana Farber Cancer Center. It was convenient to get there without paying too much for a room we only used for ten hours.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Girls getaway"
Went to Boston to tour around and see the blue man show. The hotel was fabulous, clean andveryvery friendly, they rely could not have been more helpful. Free breakfast was fabulous. I having nothing bad to say, I would defenitely stay again.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"High-end mediocrity"
In preparation for a quick weekend trip to Boston with friends, I did a ton of research on getting a good deal while still being in a decent location and having a clean and quiet place to sleep. We weren't looking for a ton of amenities -- just running water, clean sheets, parking, and preferably no risk in being attacked in sketchy South Boston. Although near the cusp of where things get shady, this hotel is located kind of far away from everything but it worked out for us. I dislike driving around Boston, so it was nice to have relatively easy access to I-93. The free breakfast was a pleasant and very welcome bonus. The people at the front desk were courteous and helpful when we asked for directions to the nearest T station (which is Andrew Square, less than a mile walk from the hotel). Location: the surrounding area is not great, but not terrible. The adjacent shopping center might be helpful for anyone needing to run out and pick something up. The room was mediocre but had everything we needed. The only complaint: our heat would not regulate and it was way too hot when we were trying to sleep, so we ended up having to turn it off altogether. Parking was okay -- shared with hotel next door. Overall, we had a pretty good stay. You get what you pay for, but it's cheaper than staying downtown and parking is easy.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2014
"Door gap too wide"
Makes it a bit noisy because you can hear people walking in the corridor.
2 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
"Good value for Boston"
Stayed here with a friend for a girls' weekend. Only issue we had was finding the place when we got off the subway. Would up walking for quite awhile to actually get to the hotel, although we could see it the whole time. There is a side street that leads directly to it (much shorter). So it would be helpful if they noted on their website the walking directions from the T station. Beautiful hotel, professional check-in and front desk help. Probably the best free continental breakfast I've ever had at a hotel. Very clean, well-stocked and good variety. Beds were super comfy. Free chocolate chip cookies didn't hurt either. Had a toilet problem - constantly running and very loose handle. Mentioned it at checkout and the desk clerk got immediately on the phone to maintenance. This is my new go-to place for Boston stays.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"JFK Library"
nIce staff!
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"Simply, high quality service!"
The hotel staff was very kind, they always was available to help us. The hotel was very clean, the breakfast was delicious. When I go again to Boston be sure that I will stay there again. Thanks for the excellent service!
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Anady
"Front Desk nightmare"
The 'free' hotel shuttle service was $5 per person to and from the airport. They never have enough staff at the front. They only answer the phone after many, many rings, putting the person on hold for several minutes. Then they forget you call altogether and you have to call back. The hotel was clean though.
5 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Cindy
"Holiday Stay"
Room was clean. Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Surprise"
Very happy and satisfied with the cleanliness, quietness and friendliness of the hotel. Would stay there again tonight if I were in town!
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Maryellen
I enjoyed my stay but there was a funny odor i couldn't put my finger on
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Courtney Valentine
"Staff"
The hotel was clean and the staff was great.... Above and beyond! I would definitely stay here again and recommend to others!
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
"Tottally worth the price"
For the price, it is the best you can get. It is pretty close by train to the bus station and the room is very comfortable.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Would never stay here again!"
Would never stay at this hotel again! Wall are super thin you can hear everything that is going on in the hallway or outside. Stayed her for 4 day and had the worse sleep of my life here! Doors would close and your headboard would raddle waking you up 3 to 4 times per night.
2 night romance trip Nov 17, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
Very pleasing staff, very comfortable room and very close to the T station. 15 minute travel by train to downtown. Will stay here again for sure!
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
Jimmy
"Great Hotel!"
The desk has the most friendly people. And a great shuttle service to the convention center.
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2013
Darryl
"Enjoy"
I recommend this hotel to your stay in DC.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Enjoy"
I recommend this hotel to your stay in DC.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Great hotel with reasonable price"
They provide us the breakfast everyday and they are not bad.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013