All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here69 Boston St, Boston, MA, 02125, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Poor service"
Unexpected things can happen but management did a poor job of handling the situations.
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Teresa
"Boston before New England Cruise"
Very interesting, fun city. Friendly, helpful staff. Buffet breakfast was very good - never ran out of food!!! We were celebrating our 50th Anniv. and our children and grandchildren were with us. All 10 of us had a very good experience at the hotel.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Minnesota Anniversary Group
"wonderful vacation"
Our 4 nights stay at your hotel was very comfortable and we had a good time , the free break fast had good choices , the drop off to Andrew T station was on time , the free parking and the proximity to the city with so many attractions was the highlight ... I recommend this hotel to anyone else who is looking for an extended stay , want to save money and still be close the city ...
4 night family trip Jul 15, 2014
Srijit
"great hotel"
Close to the T. Overall, good experience.
4 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
Ram
"One staff in particular very unpleasant."
Read the reviews about this place, decided to give it a shot since we were only going to be in Boston for a couple of days. Upon arrival and check in we we're told that they didn't have any king size rooms available so I got stuck with a full( they said it would be for only one night, haha) we decided to take it since they didn't have anything else available, well when we got to the room, even though the hotel was a non smoking hotel, our room smelled like an ashtray with cigarette burns in the shower curtain and other places. I am allergic to cigarette smoke, so I checked with the very unpleasant gentleman at the front desk who proceeded to toss me another key and told me to see if this would satisfy me. This room smelt even worse and still was not a king size like I had reserved. The other ladies tried to accommodate us the best they could, but they still didn't have anything available during our stay.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
matt
"close to family"
Very satisfied.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Donna Noonan
The beds and pillows were so comfortable. Each worker showed a display of pride in their job.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Great Room"
The front desk staff was helpful and attentive along with all other support staff helpful. The room was newly renovated and very clean. The housekeeper did a great job cleaning up after the three us, we often had to leave in a rush and came back to neat room. The beds were quite comfortable as were the pillows which you could choose from firm or soft. I generally have problems sleeping on hotel beds due to back issues but the bed was very accommodating. Breakfast was included and it was very good. Many options including fresh made pancakes. I have nothing but good things to say about the hotel. If you are driving this is the place to stay. If you plan on using public transportation you may want to research other hotels as the nearest T is about a half mile away and the walk is NOT through a pleasant tree lined neighborhood. The hotel borders an industrial area which I did not feel okay walking through. I ended up using the Uber system to get back and forth as opposed to the T.
3 night trip May 16, 2014
"Awful"
Very difficult to get to, because it is located in a shopping center surrounded by one way streets. Crowded, smelly, lobby with people's shoes sitting on the counters where the coffee and breakfast bar were.
1 night family trip May 9, 2014
"Great Value"
Stayed in Boston for 4 nights to see the historical sights. We enjoyed our stay at the Holiday Inn Express-Boston. Room was clean, beds very comfortable, area is quite for a good nights sleep. Staff was friendly. The free breakfast offered plenty of choices for a great start to the day. Nice common areas for breakfast, computer use and a sitting area for general gathering. Coffee and water available all day. Five minute walk to the subway station for easy access to the whole city and all the sights. Hotel shuttle transports to and from airport. Also drops off and picks up at the subway station --although, the wait for pick up can be longer than walking. My only issue is that the hotel is away from the city's action. There isn't much around this hotel and the neighborhood is a little sketchy. However, a short walk (next door) from the hotel is South Bay Shopping Center where there are many large retailers (Target, Best Buy, Office Max,) and chain restaurants (Panera, Olive Garden, Applebees), but no interesting local eateries or coffee shops close by...except for Dunkin Donuts. We always tried to get back to the hotel before 9 PM to avoid the evening street characters. However, all said... I would stay here again. It's a little more work then staying close in and you have to plan your day knowing it's a trek back to the hotel, but I overall I thought it was a super, great value in a high priced city like Boston.
4 night trip May 12, 2014
deedee
great
1 night trip May 8, 2014
"Good Hotel"
The rooms are clean, the complimentary breakfast is good and the staff is helpful.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Asd
"Shuttle service was great"
The shuttle service picked us up and delivered us back to the airport and took us to and fro from the subway station at frequent intervals. Pleasant and accommodating staff.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Grandma
"Nice hotel, convent to downtown via the T."
I was here to run the marathon, the staff was great! The room was quiet and comfortable. The T is semi convent, not a bad walk, about a quarter of a mile. Make sure u contact the hotel for direction from the T. It is a little confusing.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"It was okay"
The shuttle service didn't run on a regular basis to the convention center, was late at times and had a rude bus driver. I thought that since it was within 2 miles of the convention center that I could walk but that was not the case. Any time I asked for directions so that I could walk somewhere, the locals replied that it was not safe for me to do so.
4 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"Wonderful choice!"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Loved the cookies and the great breakfast. Great parking.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Overall good"
Overall I had a very good stay. The breakfast was filling. However, I found it annoying that the thick curtains did not come close to covering the window. It was very bright at night. Also, it would have been nice if the bus to the convention center could have run throughout the day.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
Great service. Nice clean room. Obvious that they upgraded the rooms before the rest of the hotel, which is much appreciated. Once renovation is complete, this will be a great value.
3 night trip Mar 19, 2014
DL
"St Patrick's Parade"
Great location, easy access to highway and train. A plus the parade ended a few blocks away. Comfortable room, pleasant helpful staff.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"It was horrible , i"
It was a horrible experience , waste of my money, bed was uncomfortable , didn't get the room i actually paid for , rude people one of the worst hotel i have ever been too
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"medical trip"
This was a quick overnight stay. My husband had a very early morning appointment at Dana Farber Cancer Center. It was convenient to get there without paying too much for a room we only used for ten hours.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Girls getaway"
Went to Boston to tour around and see the blue man show. The hotel was fabulous, clean andveryvery friendly, they rely could not have been more helpful. Free breakfast was fabulous. I having nothing bad to say, I would defenitely stay again.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"High-end mediocrity"
In preparation for a quick weekend trip to Boston with friends, I did a ton of research on getting a good deal while still being in a decent location and having a clean and quiet place to sleep. We weren't looking for a ton of amenities -- just running water, clean sheets, parking, and preferably no risk in being attacked in sketchy South Boston. Although near the cusp of where things get shady, this hotel is located kind of far away from everything but it worked out for us. I dislike driving around Boston, so it was nice to have relatively easy access to I-93. The free breakfast was a pleasant and very welcome bonus. The people at the front desk were courteous and helpful when we asked for directions to the nearest T station (which is Andrew Square, less than a mile walk from the hotel). Location: the surrounding area is not great, but not terrible. The adjacent shopping center might be helpful for anyone needing to run out and pick something up. The room was mediocre but had everything we needed. The only complaint: our heat would not regulate and it was way too hot when we were trying to sleep, so we ended up having to turn it off altogether. Parking was okay -- shared with hotel next door. Overall, we had a pretty good stay. You get what you pay for, but it's cheaper than staying downtown and parking is easy.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2014
"Door gap too wide"
Makes it a bit noisy because you can hear people walking in the corridor.
2 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
"Good value for Boston"
Stayed here with a friend for a girls' weekend. Only issue we had was finding the place when we got off the subway. Would up walking for quite awhile to actually get to the hotel, although we could see it the whole time. There is a side street that leads directly to it (much shorter). So it would be helpful if they noted on their website the walking directions from the T station. Beautiful hotel, professional check-in and front desk help. Probably the best free continental breakfast I've ever had at a hotel. Very clean, well-stocked and good variety. Beds were super comfy. Free chocolate chip cookies didn't hurt either. Had a toilet problem - constantly running and very loose handle. Mentioned it at checkout and the desk clerk got immediately on the phone to maintenance. This is my new go-to place for Boston stays.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"JFK Library"
nIce staff!
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"Simply, high quality service!"
The hotel staff was very kind, they always was available to help us. The hotel was very clean, the breakfast was delicious. When I go again to Boston be sure that I will stay there again. Thanks for the excellent service!
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Anady
"Front Desk nightmare"
The 'free' hotel shuttle service was $5 per person to and from the airport. They never have enough staff at the front. They only answer the phone after many, many rings, putting the person on hold for several minutes. Then they forget you call altogether and you have to call back. The hotel was clean though.
5 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Cindy
"Holiday Stay"
Room was clean. Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Surprise"
Very happy and satisfied with the cleanliness, quietness and friendliness of the hotel. Would stay there again tonight if I were in town!
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Maryellen
I enjoyed my stay but there was a funny odor i couldn't put my finger on
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Courtney Valentine
"Staff"
The hotel was clean and the staff was great.... Above and beyond! I would definitely stay here again and recommend to others!
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
"Tottally worth the price"
For the price, it is the best you can get. It is pretty close by train to the bus station and the room is very comfortable.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Would never stay here again!"
Would never stay at this hotel again! Wall are super thin you can hear everything that is going on in the hallway or outside. Stayed her for 4 day and had the worse sleep of my life here! Doors would close and your headboard would raddle waking you up 3 to 4 times per night.
2 night romance trip Nov 17, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
Very pleasing staff, very comfortable room and very close to the T station. 15 minute travel by train to downtown. Will stay here again for sure!
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
Jimmy
"Great Hotel!"
The desk has the most friendly people. And a great shuttle service to the convention center.
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2013
Darryl
"Enjoy"
I recommend this hotel to your stay in DC.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Enjoy"
I recommend this hotel to your stay in DC.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Great hotel with reasonable price"
They provide us the breakfast everyday and they are not bad.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
Ben
toilet was sort of broken, so it sometimes didn't flush. also i always heard some noise around a refrigerator or TV while i was in my room. and Wi-Fi stopped some times. light bulb was out.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Must say I was a bit disappointed to get a king size bed rather than the two double beds that was purchased. It was very uncomfortable to have a person sleep in a cot that barely fit in the room due to its size. We asked Holiday Inn to see if any sort of credit could be made but they mentioned we had to work with Hotels.com. This is the second negative experience I had with you and frankly not sure if I will book via this site again since what is shown is not guaranteed. I'm hoping you can provide me with some sort of credit as some of us did not sleep well.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Mari Prats
"Nothing Fancy..."
This hotel is OK... just OK. It's overpriced if you are paying over $200 for the room. The room was clean, nothing fancy. The bed was comfortable, but we were given all firm pillows (even though some were labeled soft.) Speaking of soft, don't get too soaped up in the shower... the water is very soft and it's hard to rinse the soap off. The bathroom had very little counter space, so if you are high maintenance, you will have to keep some products on the tv stand. If you are a light sleeper, bring your own white noise, as the AC/heat is very quiet and you will hear hallway noise. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE... the morning breakfast isn't the typically horrible fare but actually good, the hotel staff are very friendly and helpful, the parking is now FREE, and the hotel is close to the subway for easy access to downtown Boston.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Loretta
"Cheap but MBTA-accessible"
This is a well-run hotel for the budget-conscious who still require convenient access to mass transit. This hotel is in a working-class neighborhood in South Boston, within walking distance of the Andrew Square T station (red line). My room was clean and comfortable. The only negative was my three night-stay was on the first floor, so occasionally I could hear loud people in the parking lot, either talking or unloading their cars. The free breakfast is very nice compared to other mid-tier "continental" breakfast setups I have seen. And if you are looking for dinner, you can't go wrong if you wonder down the street to 224 Boston Street (that's the name of the restaurant).
3 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Curt F.
"Good hotel"
A very nice hotel that is close to a lot of restaurants ( walk distance ) like applebees and olive garden . The only disadvantage there is no restaurant in the hotel.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
Ahmed
"Convenient location and excellent staff."
We stayed at this hotel for a few days before a wedding in Nantucket. The staff were excellent and always willing to accommodate the needs of our 2 year old. The location near the red-line on the subway and Target etc. just around the corner is great. They quickly rectified a problem with the toilet cistern not filling up. The only real problem we has was a need to keep the air conditioning on all the time and the fan running in the bathroom or the bedroom became uncomfortably humid. Seeing as we'd not been to Boston before we put it down to the local climate - but I do wonder if there was a ventilation issue as other places we stayed didn't seem to suffer from this same humidity.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Neil
"great room for a great price"
We came to town on a weekend when most hotels were booked, tried this hotel and it was a success.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"Good value for the money."
Hotel was very clean, desk staff was very accommodating and the hot breakfast was most welcome. 24-hour coffee in breakfast area wasn't bad, either. Hotel shuttle was convenient. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Not treated the same as before"
I have stayed in this place 9 other times in the past year. I like this place for price, room size, cleanliness, friendliness and location to my destination. This time I was not happy. I was put in a room that had a Queen size bed and a bathroom I had to get in the tub to close the door to go to the bathroom. For the amount of times I stayed there I was disappointed they would put me in a small room. Customer loyalty is not a strong suit there. Extremely Disappointed! Don't get the room on the first floor just past the glass door off of the breakfast area.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
Ted
"Very strong cleanser/perfume - Terrible Smell"
In halls and rooms, terribly strong clean-perfume smell. I know that people who smell some of these often used cleaner-perfumes, can not smell them any more, so they don't notice that the smell in the hallway and room was overpowering for some accustomed to fresh air......one instant headache. The room air conditioner, of course, does not let in fresh air, so, there was no way to air-out the room... windows were also locked. Nice breakfast, and mostly nice otherwise.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
The hotel employees were very helpful with all our needs, and the shuttle into the City was great. Tjhat saved us a lot of time and trouble in our touring around on the stop and go buses. All in all, we were fvery pleased with our stay at the hotel and the complimentary breakfast was a great way to start the day.
2 night trip Oct 7, 2013