All hotels in Blairsville, Georgia, United States of America
90 Fisher Street, Blairsville, GA, 30512, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

good spot to stay for the night i had to be up there on business
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
"Central location"
The hotel was nicely located close to major highways. Our room was clean and we had no issues with service. The breakfast was nothing special and we didn't use it after the first day as we found a wonderful restaurant. We will use this hotel again. The only reason I rated service a 4 is we really didn't have any issues so never interacted with anyone. The hotel is definitely a few years old and shows some of that but normal wear. The surrounding neighborhood was blah. Except that the Chamber of Commerce is next door so handy for maps etc.
5 night trip Sep 19, 2013
"Hotel. Hard to find."
Entrance, sign too small. Entrance and drive were up a hill.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
"Biker friendly -- great staff"
Many bikers joined us for the Harley Owners Group (H.O.G.) Georgia rally. Upon arrival, the staff offered old towels and wash cloths to clean the bikes, we didn't even have to ask. The entire staff (housekeeping, registration, breakfast, maintenance) would ask if there was anything thy could help you with each time you met them. Robin and Maxine are great breakfast providers and will accommodate almost any need. Mrs. Jane and Polly were super helpful at the front desk, happy to provide forgotten items (razors, toothpaste, etc.) The $84 rate was less than most anything around and a lot cleaner. If motorcycling in the mountains, this is a great central place to come home to each night. Highly recommend.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Sheriff Bob
"Nice hotel."
Our stay at the Holiday Inn was very good. It was a nice hotel and worth the cost for a three star hotel. They have a small indoor pool that the kids enjoyed and a great hot and cold breakfast in the morning. Beds and rooms were clean and tidy.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
Greg
"An excellent hotel"
This is a excellent hotel for the price and I will keep it in mind if I want to come back. It is located a little far from Helen, but it has plenty of outdoor activities to do. The room was clean, the hotel very quite and the breakfast excellent. It is not home made by any means but better then other hotels for the same price.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Mihai
"Nice choice for this area!"
We made a last minute booking, and needed two rooms for this visit. This hotel was our only option for this area. It was a pleasant surprise! Rooms were clean, quiet, and comfortable. The breakfast was the usual fare for a Holiday Inn. My only complaint is that the elevator stopped working with us on board. A fellow guest managed to get the door open, allowing us to take stairs to first floor. No permanent damage to us or or luggage.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Dennis
"location to event"
The Inn needs to aid microwaves to their rooms.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Very satisfied"
It was a clean comfortable Holiday Inn. The breakfast was very nice, even with some hot entree items. Everything worked and it was well maintained and clean. Internet was a bit slow bit sufficient.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"Overnight Stay"
I only stayed overnight, so I was not able to take advantage of all of the amenities; however, everything was very clean, the staff was friendly and I did not want for anything. The breakfast in the morning was very nice and the rooms were comfortable. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to others.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
"Needs a Good Cleaning"
Hotel would be better served if it was on an entrance road that allowed turning both ways on departure without a rain curb to jar your vehicle to the point of things falling over. Also, Hotel Staff is very accomodating but the carpets in the halls were filthy and the room need to be painted badly. Beds were clean and firm for a good nights sleep. Over-all; acceptable but considering the cleanliness, over priced.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Herjeff
"Busy weekend, but we found it"
The shower was great! The hall carpets didn't look clean. The clerks were most friendly and helpful. The swimming pool was rather tiny, but okay for the three swimmers in it. The breakfast area could barely accommodate the large crowd that seemed to overwhelm the place. Car show weekend put a strain on the whole area, but folks remained cordial.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
This hotel was conveniently located. It was clean and comfortable. Excellent breakfast selection. Indoor pool was a bit cool but it was very clean. Check out was a breeze. RD
2 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2013
Horrible, noisy
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2013
"Didn/t leave light burning"
The floor lamp bulb was out and we could not read. Being readers this was very inconvenient.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"blairsville holiday inn"
I think that the Hotel was wonderful. the only proble that I have is that i was assigned to a smoking room and I am asthmatic, which causes a little problem. the smoking room was smokey as you entered, but a responsitive receptionist knowing there was no other non-smoking room availiable assigned to another room and brought up some cleaner for me to clean and spray the room.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2013
julie
Was disappointed expecting more from a Holiday Inn Express. The "fitness center" was a joke...2 treadmills and both were old and worn. The pool would have been ok except that it wasn't heated and being inside, I would have thought they would have heated it. Room was ok.
3 night trip Jul 9, 2013
daniel
"Very nice stay"
We stayed for two nights at the hotel. We had no issues and staff very nice. Room was very clean and buffet was good.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
sheri
Very nice and clean. Staff was nice.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
Maria
"Nice hotel, beautiful location"
No real complaints, the rooms are new and nice. Other guest were noisy and unpleasant, and a lack of seating at the continental breakfast was bothersome, but nothing too bad. Don't expect a nice view, but the surrounding area is very nice. Hotel staff was plenty friendly and the room functioned nicely. The hall way area wasn't quite pristine, but entirely acceptable for the charged rate.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2013
The hotel was very clean. The staff was nice and helpful and the breakfast was excellent. The only negatives were the bathroom door which wouldn't lock properly and there was no hot water in the morning when I took my shower.
1 night business trip May 21, 2013
"Great hotel in the Mountains of GA!"
Very enjoyable, the hotel staff was friendly. We booked to stay close to Helen, GA. Not at all close and only curvy, mountain roads to Helen. Would not stay here if Helen is your destination, even if it shows up as the closest hotel available! But if you enjoy winding, mtn roads, it may be worth a shot! Good breakfast!
1 night trip May 17, 2013
Stacey
"A Diamond in the Rough"
I don't know why a hotel of this quality is sitting in the middle of undeserving Blairsville, GA. I have family in the area, but there are no obvious attractions in the town that would attract any great amount of tourism. I am perplexed how a hotel of this quality is built up in a what's practically a ghost town. If you find yourself, via some unforeseeable chain of events, in the . . . quaint . . . town of Blairsville, make sure you stay here.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Natalie
"Great place to stay."
I enjoyed the stay at the Holiday Inn Express, and would definitely stay here again if I am in the area. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends as well.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Great Service"
We were staying at the hotel the night before a trail running race. We had to get up very early in the morning well before the breakfast cafe was going to open. The staff of the hotel set out some supplies for us so that we would still be able to get coffee, hot water, oatmeal etc. before leaving for our event. Above and beyond!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Great for Young Harris parents"
My wife and I have stayed here several times. We have a daughter at Young Harris and the Hotel is very close to the school. The staff are very friendly and the rooms are comfortable.
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
"Close to everything"
The Hotel was somewhat hard to find. We didn't have a microwave in our room for the popcorn we were going to eat. Our bed was lumped and soft and we both woke up with backaches. The room was clean though.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2013
"Good place for kids"
My grandchildren and I enjoyed the pool and the breakfast. The employees were all very helpful.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013
"pretty view"
We stayed at the Express while visiting Helen during Oktoberfest. I knew it was going to be a rough stay when upon checking in I learned the two rooms I reserved were on separate floors and not even close in proximity. I made the reservations 2 months in advance, come on now there's no excuse for that. I was, thankfully, able to swindle us into rooms on the same floor, but not near each other. Isn't that one of the reasons we make early reservations in the first place? Anyhow, the rooms seemed tidy and there were security cameras everywhere so I guess we were supposed to feel safe. My in-laws room seemed just fine, but the room I stayed in had a broken remote, lights weren't working, and the bathroom air vent was broken. The room (112) had a foul smell to it as well. The pool was nice and the area is pretty. It's at least a half hour drive to Helen.
2 night family trip Oct 26, 2012
"left a small pillow and the owner wanted to ship"
place was dirty, looked dirty. The owner called to tell me I'd left a small pillow and he could ship it for $25, give me a break! I would never stay there ever again and I am in a position to recommend this hotel to many friends but won't. Break in to many trucks on the parking lot the night before we left. Where were surveilance people or those on duty??????
5 night trip Nov 9, 2012
"great for people who want peace and quiet."
My fiancee and I stayed only stayed overnight, however the room was nice and overall peaceful. I would deffinately stay again.
Other trip Nov 11, 2012
"High Quality"
Very clean comfortable room. High-pressure, hot shower. Indoor pool was nice in the fall. Somewhat difficult to find as it is far back from the road. (up a hill, behind trees).
1 night family trip Nov 3, 2012
Cflo
"close to other towns we wanted to visit"
very enjoyable; would stay here again
2 night family trip Oct 21, 2012
Sherry
"Comfortable...convenient...clean...."
A comfortable and inexpensive place to stay....the no smoking rooms are segregated behind closed glass doors at the end of the corridor...a major plus for us. Staff was friendly and helpful and the room and bathroom was very clean.
3 night trip Oct 19, 2012
kb
Room was clean, the bed was one of the best in a hotel setting that I ever had in my room, slept like a baby which is pretty unusual on the first night. We were in town for a friends 50th wedding anniversary, and it was a short walk from the hotel with it being held in the new Union County Chamber Building. Location is at the heart of Blairsville and a great spot to jump off to other areas. My only complaint would be the Elevator, with the hidden narrow and tight space leading up to it, potentially a blind spot for possible trouble....I would certainly stay again for sure.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
JT
"Beautiful setting!"
Great place to stay! Beautiful golf course behind the hotel! We made pictures of the fall foliage from there. Very clean, great staff, good breakfast! Close to reataurants! Would definitly stay there again if in the area!
2 night trip Oct 14, 2012
Pat
"Nice Place but expensive"
The hotel is a nice, however, it is overprice. Especially for an Express.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
was very good
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"Check in time."
The only issue that I have is the Check-in time. it is clearly stated that the check in time is 3:00pm. We arrived and tried to check in at 2:35. I was told that I would have to wait until 3:00. It is not like we were trying to check in a couple of hours early, only 25 min. I think management should be more flexible. Not a big issue, just a minor inconvenience. aside from that it seemed to be a decent motel.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
"I slept better than I do at home"
We really enjoyed our romantic weekend getaway. The hotel was updated, clean and comfortable. My only dissapointment was that there wasn't a hot tub to go along with the indoor pool. Hotel staff was very nice as well.
1 night romance trip Sep 8, 2012
AP
"Very friendly"
The staff was most kind- suggesting restaurants and directions, and very hospitable. The room was clean and so comfortable, smelled nice, and had super-comfy bedding.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2012
S.Murphy
"perfect"
it was great enjoyed it very much
2 night trip Aug 10, 2012
"Young Harris Orientation"
Friendly helpful staff and clean hotel. Located in good area for dining and shopping
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
"Sweet hotel"
The hotel was very homey and clean. The office staff members were polite and helpful. The continental breakfast was good. The room was clean and it was nice to have a small fridge available. However, it was a little loud cycling on and off all night. The air conditioning did not cool off our room as much as we would have liked. The indoor pool was clean and well maintained. We observed a staff member checking chlorine levels regularly. Very pleased and would stay there again. Close to many hiking trails.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2012
Hotel guest

"Good Place to Stay in Blairsville"
I would recommend this hotel if you are traveling to Blairsville. It is centrally located to many of the waterfalls and hikes (although most are a 10 mile drive). Restaurants and shopping are close by in Blairsville. Don't forget to drive down to Hiawassee for more shopping and lakes. Brasstown Bald is close by.
3 night romance trip Oct 28, 2013
"Disappointment"
Hotel was very basic and lacking in many amenities. Staff were not friendly and when I mentioned that the room was not as described, they said they could not change it because I booked through Hoteks.com.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2013
Sirtainley

"Padrão Holiday Inn"
O hotel é muito confortável, limpo e bem cuidado. Fomos bem atendidos, mas pensei que a piscina fosse mais quente e que tivesse uma sauna. Na verdade a área da piscina é termicamente controlada, o que não necessáriamente faz do lugar o mais desejável possível. Aluguei esse hotel por causa da área de lazer. Entrei e fiquei 10 minutos na piscina. Nada demais. Fora isso o hotel é muito confortável, limpo e tem um café da manhã razoável.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2013