All hotels in Blairsville, Georgia, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Awesome vibe
"Excellent!"
Employees were courteous and helpful. Room was clean and well maintained. We needed 3 nights of restful sleep and they came through in full fashion.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Joe V.
Booked through Hotels.com Nice property, friendly staff.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Nice accommodations. Breakfast was average but nice. Small breakfast seating area. Overall a pleasant stay. Will stay again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
benzslave
"Sad and left shrugging shoulders"
Hotel was not as described. Found a lot of dust and dirt in all areas of room. Hotel staff were not friendly or helpful in terms of getting any of this resolved. Also fridge was broken and mold was in shower.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
nelson
"Great stay! Nice hotel!"
Great experience and superb service!!! Hotel was very nice and very clean! Two thumbs up from my family:)
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
The room was clean, pillows were fabulous, nice linens and a great breakfast! Would stay again :-)
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Seriously dumbfounded"
Rented hotel room for 3 days. After staying one day and seeing roaches and spiders and a non working fridge we asked to leave early. Hotel manager refused saying we prepaid and he was not allowed to let us leave? Been traveling for 20 years and this is the first time I have encountered this. I even asked if they could just credit us at another comfort Inn in a different place.....again manager said no. Please trust me this hotel is one to not stay at. We left that and did not stay last two nights. No one should ever be forced to stay at a hotel they do not like. By the way I want to be clear we were only trying to get out of the 2 nights. We did stay one and rightfully should have to pay for that. We are reasonable people. Be warned they are not.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
nelson
"great hotel"
Great get away! If you stay in Blarsville, I highly recommend this place.
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
Wayne
The only complaint I have is that there is no longer a gym so I was disappointed that I couldn't exercise. It showed on the website that they had one. They are now under renovations and changing hotel brand so they will not have a gym anymore.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
"Great breakfast!"
Staff very personable and willing to help with anything needed. Very quiet. Good location. Staff working with breakfast very willing to help and make extra things if out of things, even at closing time.
3 night trip Mar 6, 2014
matt
"DONT SMOKE IF ITS A NON-SMOKING ROOM"
i only stayed one night while visiting my grandmother. once i got home sunday night i noticed they had charged me an extra $45 stating that there was a "hint of cigarette smoke" in the room. first of all if i had known this was a non-smoking room i'd have gone outside to smoke. second, the hit me with this charge to get the smell out of the room and NEVER disclosed this type of possible charge to me. they also asked for vehicle make/model and tag number before even giving me the key to the room! i've stayed in plenty of hotels and never had these surprise charges hit my account. it is unfair.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
l
Unless you like an area like this and are not on business, stay closer to where you planned. The hotel was nice but they were doing remodeling on the 2nd floor and we seemed to be the only guests on that floor. It was very loud from the time they started until evening. The town has not much of anything but a good barbecue place and takes over an hour to get to Helen.. Overall hotel was great but a little hard to find and the town is small and quiet. Next trip to north ga I will stay closer to Helen.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
"Centrally located"
Staff very friendly and helpful. Problem with slow drainage in sink and shower. Breakfast was good each morning.
4 night trip Feb 6, 2014
"Very nice"
The hotel was clean, the people were very nice, and the breakfast offered more than I expected.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
"In town Visiting Family"
There were only two choices in this town for us, and the HI Express had the indoor pool w/indoor room access. The staff were all friendly and professional. The only small issue we had in our 5 night stay as a family of 4, was that each day we were only given 3 sets of towels. We had to request an extra set each day. It wasn't b/c they only allowed 3 sets, but b/c that is the standard rule of thumb I guess. Otherwise, comfortable, continental breakfast was good, and the staff was somewhat flexible/cooperative on closing at the set time. We will stay there again on our next visit into town. Recommended!
5 night family trip Nov 24, 2013
Aggie
"Weekend getaway"
Hotel was easy to find. Check in was fast and clerk was efficient and informative when asked about a location we wanted to visit. Room was nice and clean. Bed was comfortable, our only complaint was that the room was too warm and couldn't seem to get the heat turned down enough.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2013
RThornton
"Mid-point to Hiking"
Late arrival on the way to hiking the Appalachian Trail, so we were only there for a few hours. Staff was accommodating for our late arrival. Breakfast bar had a good selection with good service. Room had plenty of room for 4 adults and was very clean. Hotel signage was a little difficult to see.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
Was disappointed that after paying for 3 nights upfront that when wife had to leave one day early for family reasons the hotel manager only refunded $35.00 for room that had already been paid for in full.
3 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"My bad...booked a smoking room in error!"
Unfortunately we had booked a smoking room by mistake. They were unable to change our room. The smokey smell at the end of the second floor was horrible and worse in our room. The maid did spray the room with air sanitizer and that did help some. Breakfast was great. Enjoyed it.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"Close to many Fall Festivals"
The hotel was clean and staff members were very polite. However, the beds were not very comfortable and the building is not sound-proof. The people above us were walking heavy hourly all night long. This made for two restless nights. Great location.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Marge
"smoking, no!! NONsmoking room please..."
I LOVE hotels.com. But I don't love Blairsville Holiday Inn. :( First of all, they put me in a smoking room (hacking cough, ugh!), yet I asked for a nonsmoking room considering I was traveling w/ my four-year old. I had to pay EXTRA to "upgraded" to a room (nonsmoking) that I had already requested. Okay, so all is fine, right? After all, I will say that it was awesome to have an indoor swimming pool and very comfy bed. Then, at checkout, I was, once again, reminded about my nonsmoking room choice??? policy. I'm not sure what was happening, but if you don't make rsvp thru the actual hotel owner people, you could be in jeopardy of "having any room being picked out for you" and this includes the dreaded smoking room. Wha????? Enjoy the pool though while in 35-degree weather.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Would certainly stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 21, 2013
Hotel was nice. My GPS Didn't recognize the address, and the sign at the street was very small so we missed it. Other than that, great place to sleep and good breakfast. They have a pancake machine!!!!!
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Danny
"Best mattress I ever slept on"
No delay checking in staff was so nice
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Blairsville hol. Exp."
The motel and the rates were good. It is hard to find, needs bigger sign.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Nice and clean"
This was our second stay at this hotel, it's clean and located in a central area
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
great
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
W Willis
"Superior Place to Stay"
The staff was courteous, the room was clean and comfortable, My stay could not have been better. I have been to this hotel before and I continue to get the same level of service with every visit. Kudos!!!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
The Bullington's
good spot to stay for the night i had to be up there on business
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
"Central location"
The hotel was nicely located close to major highways. Our room was clean and we had no issues with service. The breakfast was nothing special and we didn't use it after the first day as we found a wonderful restaurant. We will use this hotel again. The only reason I rated service a 4 is we really didn't have any issues so never interacted with anyone. The hotel is definitely a few years old and shows some of that but normal wear. The surrounding neighborhood was blah. Except that the Chamber of Commerce is next door so handy for maps etc.
5 night trip Sep 19, 2013
"Hotel. Hard to find."
Entrance, sign too small. Entrance and drive were up a hill.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
"Biker friendly -- great staff"
Many bikers joined us for the Harley Owners Group (H.O.G.) Georgia rally. Upon arrival, the staff offered old towels and wash cloths to clean the bikes, we didn't even have to ask. The entire staff (housekeeping, registration, breakfast, maintenance) would ask if there was anything thy could help you with each time you met them. Robin and Maxine are great breakfast providers and will accommodate almost any need. Mrs. Jane and Polly were super helpful at the front desk, happy to provide forgotten items (razors, toothpaste, etc.) The $84 rate was less than most anything around and a lot cleaner. If motorcycling in the mountains, this is a great central place to come home to each night. Highly recommend.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Sheriff Bob
"Nice hotel."
Our stay at the Holiday Inn was very good. It was a nice hotel and worth the cost for a three star hotel. They have a small indoor pool that the kids enjoyed and a great hot and cold breakfast in the morning. Beds and rooms were clean and tidy.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
Greg
"An excellent hotel"
This is a excellent hotel for the price and I will keep it in mind if I want to come back. It is located a little far from Helen, but it has plenty of outdoor activities to do. The room was clean, the hotel very quite and the breakfast excellent. It is not home made by any means but better then other hotels for the same price.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Mihai
"Nice choice for this area!"
We made a last minute booking, and needed two rooms for this visit. This hotel was our only option for this area. It was a pleasant surprise! Rooms were clean, quiet, and comfortable. The breakfast was the usual fare for a Holiday Inn. My only complaint is that the elevator stopped working with us on board. A fellow guest managed to get the door open, allowing us to take stairs to first floor. No permanent damage to us or or luggage.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Dennis
"location to event"
The Inn needs to aid microwaves to their rooms.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Very satisfied"
It was a clean comfortable Holiday Inn. The breakfast was very nice, even with some hot entree items. Everything worked and it was well maintained and clean. Internet was a bit slow bit sufficient.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"Overnight Stay"
I only stayed overnight, so I was not able to take advantage of all of the amenities; however, everything was very clean, the staff was friendly and I did not want for anything. The breakfast in the morning was very nice and the rooms were comfortable. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to others.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
"Needs a Good Cleaning"
Hotel would be better served if it was on an entrance road that allowed turning both ways on departure without a rain curb to jar your vehicle to the point of things falling over. Also, Hotel Staff is very accomodating but the carpets in the halls were filthy and the room need to be painted badly. Beds were clean and firm for a good nights sleep. Over-all; acceptable but considering the cleanliness, over priced.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Herjeff
"Busy weekend, but we found it"
The shower was great! The hall carpets didn't look clean. The clerks were most friendly and helpful. The swimming pool was rather tiny, but okay for the three swimmers in it. The breakfast area could barely accommodate the large crowd that seemed to overwhelm the place. Car show weekend put a strain on the whole area, but folks remained cordial.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
This hotel was conveniently located. It was clean and comfortable. Excellent breakfast selection. Indoor pool was a bit cool but it was very clean. Check out was a breeze. RD
2 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2013
Horrible, noisy
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2013
"Didn/t leave light burning"
The floor lamp bulb was out and we could not read. Being readers this was very inconvenient.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"blairsville holiday inn"
I think that the Hotel was wonderful. the only proble that I have is that i was assigned to a smoking room and I am asthmatic, which causes a little problem. the smoking room was smokey as you entered, but a responsitive receptionist knowing there was no other non-smoking room availiable assigned to another room and brought up some cleaner for me to clean and spray the room.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2013
julie
Was disappointed expecting more from a Holiday Inn Express. The "fitness center" was a joke...2 treadmills and both were old and worn. The pool would have been ok except that it wasn't heated and being inside, I would have thought they would have heated it. Room was ok.
3 night trip Jul 9, 2013
daniel
"Very nice stay"
We stayed for two nights at the hotel. We had no issues and staff very nice. Room was very clean and buffet was good.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
sheri
Very nice and clean. Staff was nice.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
Maria
"Nice hotel, beautiful location"
No real complaints, the rooms are new and nice. Other guest were noisy and unpleasant, and a lack of seating at the continental breakfast was bothersome, but nothing too bad. Don't expect a nice view, but the surrounding area is very nice. Hotel staff was plenty friendly and the room functioned nicely. The hall way area wasn't quite pristine, but entirely acceptable for the charged rate.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2013
The hotel was very clean. The staff was nice and helpful and the breakfast was excellent. The only negatives were the bathroom door which wouldn't lock properly and there was no hot water in the morning when I took my shower.
1 night business trip May 21, 2013
"Great hotel in the Mountains of GA!"
Very enjoyable, the hotel staff was friendly. We booked to stay close to Helen, GA. Not at all close and only curvy, mountain roads to Helen. Would not stay here if Helen is your destination, even if it shows up as the closest hotel available! But if you enjoy winding, mtn roads, it may be worth a shot! Good breakfast!
1 night trip May 17, 2013