All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here14315 Midway Rd, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice comfortable updated room with good location"
Nice hotel. It was busy on Saturday during check-in. For some reason the carts were REALLY loud when the went by our room every morning like at 630am, it sounded like the whole room was shaking because of thunder. But other than that, everything else was great. The buffet was worth the added cost per day. The front of hotel was very pretty. Nicely decorated room, comfortable bed.
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Alvin
"Weekend getaway"
Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Drew
"Not worth your money!!!"
This is a nice hotel to host an event. But not the rooms are not worth the money. The carpet needs to be updated, the bath/shower tub is small. They have bedroom furniture in the hallways and the dbl bedrooms have two (2) full size beds. By the way the breakfast buffet is not worth $17.00 and the food is cold! You'll do better at a Marriott.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"romantic evening"
Wonderful room! Very comfortable..
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"laid back"
Cool cool
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
Audie
"great hotel, little guest appreciation"
Everything was great til I got in the shower and there was no water at all. I stayed there because it was close to my early morning meeting. When I checked out I told them about and was offered nothing in the way of compensation just a thank you for telling them it wasn't working. I won't stay there again.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Shady Neighborhood"
Before checking in, I met business associates next door for dinner at Ferarri's Restaurant, where my car was burglarized. Upon check-in, I asked for a wake-up call, since my phone charger was stolen, and therefore I could not use my alarm feature on the smartphone. The hotel wake-up call never came... I was glad to get out of there.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Very nice !
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
Morgan
"We will be back!!"
Just a one night stay to visit friends, we will definitely be back! The lady at the front desk was SO friendly and accomidating. She overheard us say we'd be going out and extended our check out time to 1:00! We were very pleased with the room as well, very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Its nice and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"It was wonderful!!!"
Loved the cleanliness and decor of the hotel. The room was amazing. Customer service via phone before check-in was great and accommodating. The check-in staff was wonderful as well. However, at time of check-out the lady was not as customer friendly as the other staff members had been. Overall, I will loved the hotel.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Nursing Student
"Nice secluded area"
Would recommend to anyone.. Great Stay! Nice big room! Clean!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
April
"Best hotel stay"
It was awesome ! Beds were very comfy and I'm planning another stay there. One of the best hotel stays I have experienced.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
CHRISTY
"uncomfortable bed"
Really dark rooms, very uncomfortable bed mattress.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Not pleased"
Wasn't to pleased. We got to our room with dirty dishes sitting outside the door. There was trash on the floor of the room. The white curtains were stained by the ac unit. No DVD player for the TV. And the wifi was to slow to do anything on my iPad. I had the club suit and expected better than this from a crowne plaza. I do not recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Clayton
"Great place!"
Great place! A bar and a gym! Couldn't ask for more in a hotel
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great deal!"
Thanks to Hotels.com i got a great deal for a great stay. Loved it!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Sergio
"close to attractions"
bathroom was dirty, people running around the halls in the middle of the night. Staff was not very friendly, would not recommend to anybody
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Great price for such a fantastic experience. Breakfast buffet was wonderful!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Good value for $$ great location near restaurants and relatively close to highways. Restaurant in he hotel is actually pretty good but a little pricey.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
DL
Checked in late and received a very nice meal in the bar even though the restaurant was then closed. Breakfasts were fresh and convenient and people were really nice. Straight up the tollway from Market.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Patti
Decent hotel with a short drive to shopping and restaurants. Room carpets could use some cleaning but overall it was a nice stay while on a business trip.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
KMac
"truth"
My stay was pleasant the two nights in the hotel it was ok I personally think the breakfast and room could have been better
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
anthony
"Nice stay at the Crown Plaza"
Enjoyed the place, Not a single complaint
1 night trip Jan 2, 2015
Jimmie
Clean, nice staff. Safe area. Not right in the middle of the bars and restaurants. Most not within walking distance.
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Beautiful room, exceptionally clean"
It was great. Room was wonderful and clean which is very big deal for me. My only criticism was the front desk receptionist did not direct us well to the room. It seemed she didn't really know what she was talking about and she even said she's gotten lost a few times. Aside from that confusion I was EXTREMELY pleased with my stay and will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
We booked this last minute but for a great price. The hotel was beautiful, parking was a little confusing but covered and free. The room was very nice, well appointed, clean and spacious. Great stay, would absolutely stay again next time I'm in the Addison area.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Jennica
"Slow lounge"
The bar/lounge took awhile to get drinks& food order. Waitress was not very attentive. Room was comfy & clean. Good parking.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Coffee
"Disappointing hotel"
I was provided an upgrade to a king handicap room from my Expedia double room booking? The hotel had a low occupancy that night according to the front office. Surely the handicap room could have been held for someone needing it. This is the second recent Expedia booking a hotel has done this to my reservation. The room was clean but very dated with worn out sandpaper quality towels. Bathroom sink dripped all night. Shower curtain wasn't long enough to cover the length of the tub. Worn discolored handicap shower sprayer. Wifi internet very very slow. In the lounge, a manager yelled across the lounge to the bartender to stop the specials - not professional although the line staff was very attentive and professional. A glass of a cheap 2013 Beringer Merlot that was short poured cost $14 - over priced for the quality of this hotel. At check in I was told I had a complimentary breakfast; in the morning at the restaurant I was told I had to have a voucher or pay $14. At the front desk to address the room and breakfast issues and was told my Expedia room rate did not include a breakfast, I would have to book direct. The front desk said that they couldn't adjust my room billing due to the room issues because I booked through Expedia. They said I would have to take it up with Expedia since I paid them. They did remove the beverage charges although that was not what I was requesting.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good hotel for a great price."
The staff was great and room was nice. My only complaint was that the shower curtain was too short and water splashed outside of the tub area. This is a minor issue that is easily resolved. Overall, this is a very nice hotel.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Very nice hotel tasteful display everywhere"
Very friendly staff helpful in every aspect nice display in every corner of the hotel. Would definately come back again and recommend to others. Close to shopping, dining and DART. Great location
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Andrea
"First timer for business"
Great stay but experienced some noise from shower and a/c noise; will stay again when the rate is good.
2 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
"Weekend gathering"
The front desk was quick to get us checked in, there is plenty of free parking which is a plus. We like the large rooms, full size chair and ottoman, really makes the room comfortable. We like the lobby area around the bar with a nice fireplace, the family could gather there instead of crowding into a room. We understand they are doing a large renovation, but there wasn't a lot of construction. The location is so close to restaurants, just a short 3-5 minute drive. We would gladly stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Very nice hotel in great location"
I spent four nights at the Crowne Plaza while visiting family for Christmas. I could not have been more pleased with my stay. The room was clean, attractively furnished, and larger than most hotel rooms. The bed was very comfortable, and I am pretty picky about beds since I have back problems. It was nice to have free wi-fi and free parking. I never had a problem finding a place to park, as the lot is large, and they also have a parking garage with very easy access to the hotel. The staff were all very accommodating and courteous. I cannot comment on the food since I did not have any meals there. The location is terrific. If you're a foodie you will be in your element with numerous restaurants close by to suit any taste. I would not hesitate to stay there again, and I highly recommend it to anyone planning a trip to Dallas.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Collette
"awesome hotel"
Very clean, professional, and great service.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Samuel
"You get what you pay for."
This property is huge, (spread out). Our room was at the back, and we did find parking in the back, but the person registering me in didn't let me know how far away it was. I arrived late, and maybe she was tired, but she was not welcoming nor friendly. She did not smile nor express any appreciation for my business. The room was clean and comfortable. The shower rod was broken, so the shower curtain slid to the middle which took a moment to adjust to. The price I got for this hotel was appropriate, and I feel I ended up with what I paid for.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Mildred
"Great weekend getaway!"
We really enjoyed the hotel stay. The bed was really really comfy and the room and amenities were great as well. I really hope the breakfast price can come down to $18 for $20 for a couple. And also I felt that the night auditor at the desk was a little too stuffy and was not totally people friendly. Overall we really had a great stay.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Christie
"Fancy name not so fancy room"
The hotel itself is nice. There is construction in the lobby for a Starbucks but you can't hear the noise from the rooms. It's a very large hotel and they did allow me to check in early which was nice. The only issue was my room was in the very very back of the hotel and it was near the vending machines and main hall area. The doors are so thin you could hear everything, people walking and talking, luggage carts rumbling on the tile. I was too tired from my trip to asked to be moved. The room could use some major deep cleaning and remodeling. The cleanliness was ok, just a few hairs in the bath tub. I got this room pretty cheap so lesson learned is it may be a fancy hotel but in the end you get what you pay for.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
"Well worth it!"
Hotel was very nice and centrally located in the city.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
"Recent visit"
Good stay! I enjoyed the comfort of the room. Easy access to the attractions that are nearby.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2014
"Nice room"
We got a good deal from Hotels.com and then got a business room to boot. Roomy, clean, comfortable. Just breakfast wasn't included at the low price - no big deal. Starbucks right down the road.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Gabriele
"lovely experience"
It's was a very enjoyable stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Rachel
"Wonderful place to stay"
The night manfer (Robert), was wonderful. Great customer service. I couldnt ask for better service after driving in from out of town being so tired. He made sure all my needs were met. I truly appreciate his work ethic. It made my stay there peaceful. Close to a major highway giving you easy acces to wherever you want to go inthe D/FW Metroplex.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Dainta
"We love it!!!"
We can't wait to get back!!! All was mora that we was expecting
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
family Chaves G
Awesome. Would like to stay again every time I go to dallas
diana
"Great place for the money!"
Comfortable beds and full bar in lobby. What else could you ask for.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Excellent hotel close to great attractions"
Everything about this place was top notch including location. All staff was very friendly and hotel was very clean.
"Very loud"
I stayed here two nights. It was so loud with Doors slamming, people talking, and garbage trucks out side. But inside was very nice. Good room. The bed was AMAZING!! Everything else was a good standard and clean. The breakfast buffet was $17 a person. (That's crazy.) Parking was good, location was in a good neighborhood. Close to restaurants maybe 10 mins with traffic to the galleria.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Carla
"Great great"
This hotel is great. From start to finish. Great everything. Rooms, staff, and location. Nice lounge/bar/restaurant. Best to eat somewhere else, food is a tad overpriced. But you are surrounded by great stores and food establishments. I would stay here again
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014