All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
14315 Midway Rd, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Disappointing hotel"
I was provided an upgrade to a king handicap room from my Expedia double room booking? The hotel had a low occupancy that night according to the front office. Surely the handicap room could have been held for someone needing it. This is the second recent Expedia booking a hotel has done this to my reservation. The room was clean but very dated with worn out sandpaper quality towels. Bathroom sink dripped all night. Shower curtain wasn't long enough to cover the length of the tub. Worn discolored handicap shower sprayer. Wifi internet very very slow. In the lounge, a manager yelled across the lounge to the bartender to stop the specials - not professional although the line staff was very attentive and professional. A glass of a cheap 2013 Beringer Merlot that was short poured cost $14 - over priced for the quality of this hotel. At check in I was told I had a complimentary breakfast; in the morning at the restaurant I was told I had to have a voucher or pay $14. At the front desk to address the room and breakfast issues and was told my Expedia room rate did not include a breakfast, I would have to book direct. The front desk said that they couldn't adjust my room billing due to the room issues because I booked through Expedia. They said I would have to take it up with Expedia since I paid them. They did remove the beverage charges although that was not what I was requesting.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good hotel for a great price."
The staff was great and room was nice. My only complaint was that the shower curtain was too short and water splashed outside of the tub area. This is a minor issue that is easily resolved. Overall, this is a very nice hotel.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Very nice hotel tasteful display everywhere"
Very friendly staff helpful in every aspect nice display in every corner of the hotel. Would definately come back again and recommend to others. Close to shopping, dining and DART. Great location
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Andrea
"First timer for business"
Great stay but experienced some noise from shower and a/c noise; will stay again when the rate is good.
2 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
"Weekend gathering"
The front desk was quick to get us checked in, there is plenty of free parking which is a plus. We like the large rooms, full size chair and ottoman, really makes the room comfortable. We like the lobby area around the bar with a nice fireplace, the family could gather there instead of crowding into a room. We understand they are doing a large renovation, but there wasn't a lot of construction. The location is so close to restaurants, just a short 3-5 minute drive. We would gladly stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Very nice hotel in great location"
I spent four nights at the Crowne Plaza while visiting family for Christmas. I could not have been more pleased with my stay. The room was clean, attractively furnished, and larger than most hotel rooms. The bed was very comfortable, and I am pretty picky about beds since I have back problems. It was nice to have free wi-fi and free parking. I never had a problem finding a place to park, as the lot is large, and they also have a parking garage with very easy access to the hotel. The staff were all very accommodating and courteous. I cannot comment on the food since I did not have any meals there. The location is terrific. If you're a foodie you will be in your element with numerous restaurants close by to suit any taste. I would not hesitate to stay there again, and I highly recommend it to anyone planning a trip to Dallas.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Collette
"awesome hotel"
Very clean, professional, and great service.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Samuel
"You get what you pay for."
This property is huge, (spread out). Our room was at the back, and we did find parking in the back, but the person registering me in didn't let me know how far away it was. I arrived late, and maybe she was tired, but she was not welcoming nor friendly. She did not smile nor express any appreciation for my business. The room was clean and comfortable. The shower rod was broken, so the shower curtain slid to the middle which took a moment to adjust to. The price I got for this hotel was appropriate, and I feel I ended up with what I paid for.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Mildred
"Great weekend getaway!"
We really enjoyed the hotel stay. The bed was really really comfy and the room and amenities were great as well. I really hope the breakfast price can come down to $18 for $20 for a couple. And also I felt that the night auditor at the desk was a little too stuffy and was not totally people friendly. Overall we really had a great stay.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Christie
"Fancy name not so fancy room"
The hotel itself is nice. There is construction in the lobby for a Starbucks but you can't hear the noise from the rooms. It's a very large hotel and they did allow me to check in early which was nice. The only issue was my room was in the very very back of the hotel and it was near the vending machines and main hall area. The doors are so thin you could hear everything, people walking and talking, luggage carts rumbling on the tile. I was too tired from my trip to asked to be moved. The room could use some major deep cleaning and remodeling. The cleanliness was ok, just a few hairs in the bath tub. I got this room pretty cheap so lesson learned is it may be a fancy hotel but in the end you get what you pay for.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
"Well worth it!"
Hotel was very nice and centrally located in the city.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
"Recent visit"
Good stay! I enjoyed the comfort of the room. Easy access to the attractions that are nearby.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2014
"Nice room"
We got a good deal from Hotels.com and then got a business room to boot. Roomy, clean, comfortable. Just breakfast wasn't included at the low price - no big deal. Starbucks right down the road.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Gabriele
"lovely experience"
It's was a very enjoyable stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Rachel
"Wonderful place to stay"
The night manfer (Robert), was wonderful. Great customer service. I couldnt ask for better service after driving in from out of town being so tired. He made sure all my needs were met. I truly appreciate his work ethic. It made my stay there peaceful. Close to a major highway giving you easy acces to wherever you want to go inthe D/FW Metroplex.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Dainta
"We love it!!!"
We can't wait to get back!!! All was mora that we was expecting
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
family Chaves G
Awesome. Would like to stay again every time I go to dallas
diana
"Great place for the money!"
Comfortable beds and full bar in lobby. What else could you ask for.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Excellent hotel close to great attractions"
Everything about this place was top notch including location. All staff was very friendly and hotel was very clean.
"Very loud"
I stayed here two nights. It was so loud with Doors slamming, people talking, and garbage trucks out side. But inside was very nice. Good room. The bed was AMAZING!! Everything else was a good standard and clean. The breakfast buffet was $17 a person. (That's crazy.) Parking was good, location was in a good neighborhood. Close to restaurants maybe 10 mins with traffic to the galleria.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Carla
"Great great"
This hotel is great. From start to finish. Great everything. Rooms, staff, and location. Nice lounge/bar/restaurant. Best to eat somewhere else, food is a tad overpriced. But you are surrounded by great stores and food establishments. I would stay here again
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"everythign was good but thte bathroom wasnt clean"
Id go back in a heart beat-only bad thing was there was hair in the sink and the bathroom floor was dirty.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
I had a great stay here as always. There was a hiccup with our room service being late but they made it right by adding a free dessert and being very sympathetic. Love this hotel!
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Leave Bread Crumbs"
Nice hotel for the price. I checked in and walked what seemed a mile through a maze of hallways and confusing signs to my room. They do not give you bottled water, complimentary or for purchase and I did not want to walk all the way back to the front to search that out. I noticed a nearby vending machine in the morning. Pillows are tired but the room decor is modern and seemed clean. They are building a Starbucks coffee bar in the lobby to open in 2015 - but in the mean time you have ask at the restaurant for a to go cup and pay $3+ for that.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"excellent!!!"
very nice! great breakfast and wonderful interior including service!!!
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
hae
"Lack of clear signs to LOBBY."
Large hotel. Long winding hallways that need better signage. Elevators down to lobby are hard to find. Some elevator signs were wrong and didn't allow access to lobby. Took me THREE ELEVATORS TO FIND THE ONE THAT WENT TO LOBBY. Need better signs with arrows.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
Reesa
"The hotel was awesome."
The hotel property and staff was very great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Made my trip special.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Latoya
Only issue was the low water pressure in the shower.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Skip this. Move up a star."
The carpet was dirty. The property needs renovation. The place is huge. The beds and the pillows were OK. Great place for kids on field trips or a high school band on the road trip. Too beat up for me.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Great service, rooms were OK, but the amenities and location were very nice. All the staff members were very helpful.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Ania
Good stay, the hotel rooms a bit small, in general good hotel, very well located
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great service"
Awsome stay crown plaza !!!! The best in dallas
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Fitzroy
"Great location and price"
The hotel was very clean. Food and bar service were exceptional. Deluxe room was clean, but beds were really small. The rooms were quiet, even during a storm.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Shanda
"Perfect!"
Everything was perfect...from check in to check out. Room was clean and comfortable. Didn't eat at the hotel because they are so many great restaurants within 3 blocks. My experience was one of the best in a long time.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Michele
"great stay"
I had an awesome stay here. Friendly staff, hotel was very clean and organized, and the environment was comfortable.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Nice hotel - shame about the restaurant"
I was charged $32 for a very poor dinner buffet. There's much better quality food to be found outside the hotel. Other than that, a nice comfortable stay with pleasant staff.
3 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
"Business"
Parking lot big n u can park anywere u want , check in very easy n clean hotel , worth the money
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
nick
Everything as far as my stay was amazing. My only concern was that when I arrived the original size suite that I reserved and paid for was not available for 2 more hours. Therefore I either had to wait or get a different, smaller size suite. The employee offered me either breakfast, a beverage, or appetizer in exchange for having to get a smaller room. Overall, the experience was pleasurable and the employees are very welcoming.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Angel
Good experience overall. The front desk would take a long time to answer when I had to call.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Great Place to stay in North Dallas"
We enjoyed the large and very nice room! The bed was comfortable, it had a great work space in the room, and the pool area was great. The staff was wonderful and friendly too!
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Kathy Wolber
"Relaxing and very nice hotel"
The hotel is conveniently located a few minutes from Addison, which has tons of restaurants and places to lounge. The hotel was very nice and beds are comfy...however, the maids talked very loud during the early morning hours as they cleaned. Despite that, the hotel price was reasonable and I would stay here again!
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Near Galleria-Addison
Dear Christie, Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay with us at the Crowne Addison. I appreciate your feedback and will take your comments about our staff back to our team so that we can address this. We look forward to having you as our guest again very soon! Warmest Regards, Kellea Collier Director of Operations
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Christie
"Great experience"
No complaints at all. The price made it even better.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Sam
The Hotel was very clean . The bar was good and the food was great.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Rich
"Pleasant surprise."
Booked using expedia app because of special mobile promo. Hotel was much better than I'd expected and was a great surprise. Room/hotel was clean and comfy, staff was professional and friendly.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Burt
"loved it"
All perfect! Microwave would have been extra perfect
It WAS WONDERFUL AND THE SERVICE WAS GREAT
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Meka Moore
Pleasant plus nice friendly staff.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Maria
"Greay stay"
Had a great stay, very large hotel surrounded by office buildings so it is very quiet, rooms were clean and spacious.
"We loved it!"
Awesome Sauce! :-)
Sheree
"Excellent hotel, neighborhood seems in decline"
Beautiful property, amenities, and rooms, and well maintained. Parking lot needs better lighting, but I would stay there again. Felt safe inside.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014