All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
14315 Midway Rd, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The stay was excellent. The deposit was more than hotels.com had on the site. The hallway smelled of sewage..
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
"a great surprise"
fantastic, we left a horrible hotel the same day and this was a welcoming good surprise for us.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Joel
It was a really nice hotel for the family the pool was really clean and good menu at the restaurant i would come back in a future
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
lucio
Room was clean but there was some problem with the A/C, the temp did not get above 82 no matter how we set it. Staff was helpful and courteous. Only stayed one night so not worth complaining. The breakfast buffet had a lot of fruit choices but had a limited selection of breakfast items.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Merry
In town for business, great central location . Older property but still nice
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Close to Galleria"
Front desk and restaurant carry out staff very nice
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
This hotel was surprisingly nice for the price I paid. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Dawn
Hotel was good. Breakfast was too pricey. Overall nice place in a good location.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
untrained staff and some that don't speak English, very frustrating.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
We had a room closest to the elevators and it was just very loud all night. Other than that it was lovely.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Staff was rude checking in"
Booked through hotels.com and booked a deluxe room when we arrived we were only given a standard room and I showed the confirmation to the employee and he did nothing to help
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Randy
"Decent stay for the value"
Pleasant surprise here. Self parking a breeze, check in easy, elevator rapid, room adequately spacious, bathroom fully operation, curtain on tub, window hvac, TV good, free wifi, bar good, surrounding area accommodating for food/drink/entertainment. I would stay here again if discounts were offered!
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Carlos
"Okay in every way"
To sum up this hotel, it was okay. Nothing was great. Nothing was bad. The common areas are nice, but nothing special. The room was spacious and comfortable, but could have used a bit of a refresh. Some of the decor was beginning to show its age. Best part of the stay was the Concierge / Shuttle Driver. He was a super positive individual who listens to Charlie Parker as he takes you around. The worst part was the breakfast buffet. The food was tasty and there was a wide selection of breakfast, but it wasn't worth the $17 charge. Also, water bottles from the convenience market were almost $3 ea. Would have liked to have seen complimentary coffee in the am, but that was a few bucks a cup. However there was a small coffee maker in the room for 2 cups per day without an extra charge.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Art
"Nice place, difficult service"
Nice place, very convenient location. when I booked my hotel room I paid extra for breakfast for 2. I had to pay more when I was redeeming my breakfast. An employee said I had only purchased breakfast for 1 when it clearly states on my email BREAKFAST FOR 2. It has been several days and I have still not heard from their accounting department to get my reimbursement. I would have given a better rating but getting a small reimbursement shouldn't take this long.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
"Had a wonderful time!"
Took my daughter on a one-night "mini vacation" to see Kaboomtown in Addison. Spent all day at the pool, then it was a decent walking distance to an intersection where we had a great view of the fireworks. Highly recommend this hotel, the pool/hot tub were lovely (although the "bubbles" on the hot tub were out of order). Room was clean and bed very comfy. Staff very helpful and breakfast was delicious and had lots of variety. Limited restaurant choices without driving or taking a fairly serious walk, though.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Kathryn
"Pleasant experience."
I moved my daughter to the area and after a day of driving and moving her things in, we were exhausted and needed a comfortable place to stay and rest up for the next day of unpacking. The staff was friendly and the accomodations were clean. I would stay here again
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
ELAINE
Good hotel
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay"
Minor issue during check-in, but other than that everything was as expected.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
"Nice hotel with great service"
The room was super nice, and I could also enjoy the pool, which was well kept with a hot bath for relaxing. I would come back again. I totally recommend you this hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
PABLO
"Overall, a good experience."
The only issue we had during our 3-night stay was the noise from the hall from late-night partiers.
4 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Madelyn
Our stay was excellent we enjoyed it very much. Nice little get away from Fort Worth. My only complaint is the shower curtain smelled mildewed.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Mia
"Great property for business trip or family weekend"
Hotel was nice - we were in town for a football tourney so we didn't visit the bar, etc. but it looked nice and quite a few business travelers were at the bar when we checked in, looked like a decent social scene. :) Hotel offers covered parking too (the spots are tight, but we always found a spot!). Front desk very personable, room service guys were nice too- menu was a bit limited on options, but it was all very tasty and we received it promptly. Older property, but was recently renovated. I mention the age only bc it matters to some. We were very pleased with the property, it was VERY CLEAN and well decorated, etc. We were pleased to find the reduced price on hotels.com. A few extra tips: IF ON A BUSINESS TRIP, this area hosts many extended stay hotels for competitive prices (we almost stayed at Homewood Suites - a recently renovated, apartment style property, but they were full.) in addition the area hosts TONS of restaurants and fun eateries- but if you're looking for fast food, you'll need to drive out of this business district to get em - probably 8-10 minutes? Overall, we would probably return - it was close to all we needed, safe business district, and traffic wasn't bad.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Brandi
"The best"
Very relaxing
Friendly staff, clean rooms
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
paulina
"Great Service"
It was an excellent stay. Will definitely book a room here on my next trip
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Second time here and I love it"
I love how the pool was right outside my room and easy access to parking garage as well
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
"Clean and Comfortable in Dallas"
I loved this hotel. The front desk staff went out of their way to be helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. There is a full-service restaurant on site and it's close to other restaurants. There is a weight room and an aerobics activity room. The breakfast buffet included hot and cold items-- more than enough breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
It was very clean, i enjoyed my stay.
"I'll come back"
Nice
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Ramone
"Fun time"
The food on the buffet wasn't all that great. The front desk service people seemed like you were bothering them when we checked in. It was noisy being right above the pool and other guests were very noisy late at night. The pool was great.
"Nice remodeling"
Up to date rooms, nice swimming pool, and good breakfast
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
CW
"Dated, musky, hotel with dirty room carpet..."
The 70's called and said they want their style back.... Musky smell permeates through the hall ways and the popcorn ceilings have seen better days.....will not be staying here again....
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Carlos C.
"Disappointing"
Very confusing layout of hotel. Shower did not work. Room cleaning very slow. Will not stay here again.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
There happened to be a group of teens living in the hotel. We suffered a night of noise. I tried to call the front desk but no one pick up. Overall, the staying is fine and rhe staffs are pretty nice!
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Near Galleria-Addison
Thank you so much for staying with us. I do apologize that you were disturbed by others in the hotel and that you were not able to get through to the front desk. This is definitely not our standards nor acceptable and we will address with our team. Thank you, Kellea Collier Director of Operations
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
Vivi
"couples weekend retreat"
Inside of hotel is waaaaaay more elegant than outside. Room was amazing. Perfect for a couple trying to get away from the kidddos
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Near Galleria-Addison
Dear Tiffany, I am delighted to hear that your weekend retreat was a success! We look forward to having you as our guest for your next get-a-way weekend! Warmest Regards, Kellea Collier Director of Operations
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Tiffany
It's ok
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Near Galleria-Addison
Dear miguel, Thank you for staying with us! See you again soon. Warmest Regards, Kellea Collier Director of Operations
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
miguel
"Almost Perfect"
Everything was very nice. The desk personnel cheerfully honored a last minute request to change our accommodations. The room was pleasant, clean, and comfortable. The location was perfect for our needs. Access to the hotel and parking was more than adequate. The only problem was that the bathtub was slippery. I had to lay towels on the bottom to keep from slipping during my shower.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Lee
"Old and good priced"
Very old building, inconvenient lobby, huge long hallways with only 1 elevator in a building, took us 10 min to walk into our room. Bed was comfortable, air / heating system work very well. Hotel did not supply enough soaps. No complementary coffee and Hotel offers only buffet breakfast.
Other trip May 30, 2015
"May stay in Dallas"
Wonderful...
3 night business trip May 22, 2015
Anthony C
"Very nice, if a little far-flung"
Over all, we had a very nice stay. Hotel was fairly busy due to the holiday weekend, and lots of people taking advantage of the weekend promo. so it took a while to get checked in and out. Other than that, I hardly noticed how full it was. The king bed room was very spacious; the bathroom was clean, and the shower pressure was fantastic (a deal-breaker for me); the fluffy white bathrobe was definitely a nice touch. On the down side: We are not from the Dallas area, so when we were looking for a brunch spot, we asked the staff for recommendations. They were unable to help; in fact, the young lady at the desk - bless her heart - wasn't even sure what "brunch" is. We ended up finding a great place in mid-town (Bread Winners Cafe - delicious!!), but it was a little disappointing that she wasn't up on her local knowledge. I realise Google exists for a reason, but I always find it helpful to get an opinion from a live, local person about where to go for food, entertainment, etc... For this reason, I rated the staff 4/5. Other than that, they were extremely courteous and attentive. The fire alarm sounded at around 7am on Saturday, forcing a complete evacuation of the hotel. This was unfortunate, but I suppose it happens. Beyond those two things, we had a great weekend. For anyone planning a last-minute getaway, I recommend this place highly. I have had very pleasant stays at Crowne Plaza in the past, and this was no exception...a near 4-star stay for a very reasonable price!!
Other trip May 29, 2015
Billy-Reilly
"Better than last time"
Room was quiet and clean.We like the neighborhood.Much better that the last time we stayed here.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Excellent!"
Booked the room to get away for a bit, very clean and comfty beds. Close to Great shopping and eating. Will definitely stay again.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Angel&James
"TX Traveler"
Nice property. When in the area I would stay again.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Pretty nice hotel I recommend this hotel to anyone very convenient
Other trip May 22, 2015
RS
"Roomy hotel"
It was very comfortable and the food in the restaurant was awesome
Other trip May 20, 2015
":)"
Our stay was great! That's all that needs to be said!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Great hotel!!"
This hotel had a very fast check in! Beautiful lobby. Great location, plenty of different food and bars to choosed from. Stayed at this hotel because had a friend come in from Michigan for a visit and she loved it!
Other trip May 18, 2015
Christal J
"Great price for quality"
The hotel was very nice. I couldn't beat the price I paid for the night. I loved the amenities.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Sam
It was good. Wife fell on slippery restroom floor. Broke her finger. Location was good. Rooms were clean. Cleaning personal were freindly. Pool and spa were very clean
Other trip May 17, 2015
"It's The Little Things"
The good: Rooms are comfortable and clean. The bad: The hotel is loud from housekeeping that lets doors slam up and down the hall while cleaning. Shower drain didn't so I had to stand in dirty water.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015