All hotels in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States of America
14811 Kruse Oaks Blvd, Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Bulldoze this one and start over with bare ground."
I was terribly dissappointed. Cleanliness was a big factor. Carpeting throughout the hotel was stained and dirty. There was trash in the hallways. No stock in any of the vending machines. Housekeeping and restaurant service was poor. The AC unto was in poor condition, rattled and made too much noise to allow us to sleep. I've stayed in three other hotels within a block of this location. This was priced equal to the neighboring business class hotels, but no where near the condition and value those offer. I will never return.
Response by Crowne Plaza Portland-Lake Oswego
HI Philip. I'm sorry you say you will not return. We have big plans starting this Fall. We will not use a bulldoze (I think), but we're going to make a mess. We start renovations on the entire hotel and we're going to make everything brand new. We hope you'll return to see the finish product. At Your Service, W. Roger Beebe
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Phillip
"Easy to Access, Clean Room"
Professional, courteous check-in staff. Clean room, comfortable bed. And try Babica Hen Cafe, about two miles away. So good!
Response by Crowne Plaza Portland-Lake Oswego
Hi Alissa! Thank you for the great review. We're always glad to see our friends from Nevada stop by. We look forward to your next visit! At Your Service, W. Roger Beebe
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Alissa
"No complaints at all!"
No complaints. Good check-in experience. Great pool and spa area. Clean room. Got the floor as requested. Beautiful lobby. Plenty of parking space. Overall great experience.
Response by Crowne Plaza Portland-Lake Oswego
Thank you for the 5 Stars! Those are what we strive for here at the Crowne Plaza Lake Oswego. At Your Service, W. Roger Beebe
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"excellent"
excellent hotel, service was excellent. Breakfast was great and the neighborhood was safe
Response by Crowne Plaza Portland-Lake Oswego
Hi William. Thank you for the great review! I'm so glad you had an excellent experience while staying with us. That's our goal here at the Crowne Plaza Lake Oswego. Next time you travel from Concord, we hope you stay with us again. At Your Service, W. Roger Beebe
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
william
"Poor conditioned rooms"
Checked in about 2:00 pm. Toilet was plugged. Called and was told engineer would be right up. Went to a wedding and returned about 8:00 still plugged. Called again and repairs done immediately this time. Would not stay there again!!
Response by Crowne Plaza Portland-Lake Oswego
Hi Lawrence, I apologize we failed to provide you with a great stay. We really do work hard to make our guests feel right at home and take care of any issues the first time we are alerted. I have asked our staff to create a better plan to resolve guests' requests quickly. I hope you will give us another chance. At Your Service, W. Roger Beebe
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Lawrence
"Portland trip"
The hotel is in a great location with easy interstate on/off access and a wonderful neighborhood. Great restaurants nearby! It is an older hotel that has undergone some renovations. Front desk staff was nice and attentive. Our room was a king suite with a balcony. However the balcony was one floor above the kitchen and air conditioning vents and directly across from the highway. It was loud and smelly. I left some clothes at the hotel and didn't realize it till we got to our next destination. I've called the hotel twice to follow up and am told the head of housekeeping will call me back that day. It has been a week since our stay and I've yet to hear anything.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Raggedy - Repair and remodel needed"
Hotel is in desperate need of repair and remodel, especially considering price and number of stars. Previous tenants dirty linens were left in the shower. Shower head was coming off the wall causing it to not be able to have its spray pattern changed from something that didn't make a horrible squealing noise. All furniture and fixtures were beyond well worn and in need of updating. Entry from side road is very difficult to find as there is no clear signage from outer road or Kruse.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Great stay. Great price
6 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Fantastic stay. Great price.
Response by Crowne Plaza Portland-Lake Oswego
HI Steven. Thank you for the great review.! We here at the Crowne Plaza Lake Oswego strive to provide our guests with excellent service. At Your Service, W. Roger Beebe
6 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
"Thank you for the upgrade!"
This was for my son and his new bride. They were given a complimentary upgrade to the governor's suite! Thank you for your great service. You made my son and his wife very happy!
Response by Crowne Plaza Portland-Lake Oswego
HI Scott, thank you for your great review. I'm so glad your son and his bride enjoyed our hotel. We wish them the best happiness as they begin their new life together. At Your Service, W. Roger Beebe
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Overall pleasant stay"
Very clean. Staff was friendly. Beautiful location. Was disappointed there was no gift shop, although there was a tiny room with snacks and essentials to purchase. Overall it was a pleasant stay
3 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Easy access to freeways"
Easy access to the freeways, very nice room. Happy hour food and drinks very nice. Wish we would have known about their happy hour before we had gone to another place. Will definitely come back.
Response by Crowne Plaza Portland-Lake Oswego
Hi Cherry! Thank you for the great review. We'll see you on the next trip inland. At Your Service, W. Roger Beebe
Other trip May 31, 2015
Cherry
"Rude, rude and ruder"
The hotel itself is nice. Clean and modern, great bed, but the staff was so rude. Also they have no inside stairwells so you have to use the glass elevator. No problem for me but we travel with a large service dog and it really does not like elevators so we take the stairs. We ended up staying in town for a few extra days and changed hotels simply because they were so rude.
Response by Crowne Plaza Portland-Lake Oswego
Hi Pippi, thank you for crossing the Columbia River to stay with us. I am sad, sadder, saddest that you didn't find our staff to be friendly and left us before we could make it up to you. We really work hard to make everyone and their pets feel right at home. I apologize we didn't make you feel welcomed. At Your Service, W. Roger Beebe
Other trip May 30, 2015
Pippi
"Great "mystery" find"
I chose to book a "mystery" hotel on expedia. This turned out to be a fantastic selection, and the front staffperson was amazing. She noted that no specific room type had been selected, so she upgraded us to the top floor with a balcony. She also responded instantly when we discovered our ice bucket was cracked; sent up a new one right away. Wonderful time with my sister and a much needed break. Would stay here again for sure!!
Response by Crowne Plaza Portland-Lake Oswego
It's no mystery who our favorite guest from Bend is....YOU! Thank you for your wonderful review. Roger
Other trip May 26, 2015
Eileen
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel and the staff was very curtious. Only issue was having a room right next to the 24 hour workout room. It was really loud. Finally called the front desk to ask for a new room at 10:45 pm and they promptly had the workout room close for the day. We definetly have a trip planned in June and have every intentions od staying at this hotel again.
Response by Crowne Plaza Portland-Lake Oswego
We're excited you're coming back in June! We will make certain we find a room for you away from the fitness center too since our renovation that include moving the fitness center wont start til December. We'll be ready for you, Roger
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Why is the lamp in front of the picture?"
Ok. Generally quiet. Fifth floor, west facing view was generally uninspiring, though a broken-cloudy sunset was lovely one evening. Did not try the room service, but it appeared to be reasonably priced. Perhaps it's considered tacky in a hotel with swanky pretensions, but I would have liked a small refrigerator for drinks, etc. An exhaust fan in the bathroom would have added to the experience as well.
3 night trip May 8, 2015
Bruce
"march spring break"
The pool was ice cold while we stayed heat was broken? Would have been nice to know that prior to renting room for 2 nights with kids...otherwise very nice friendly staff and good food.
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Our stay was fantastic. Room was very clean, staff friendly. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Convenient and comfortable"
I wanted to stay someplace between downtown Portland and winery country in Dundee. This was a great location with easy access to the highway. They seem to have issues with the elevators, one guy said it was good they have 2 because one is always going down. The decor was dated, felt like the 80's, but the room was very comfortable and a good size for the price, nice large, clean bathroom and a nice vanity space. Super comfortable mattress, I slept like a dream. No breakfast, but plenty of coffee by the front door. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay again if in the area.
4 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Audra
"Awesome stay"
The only issue was hearing noise occasionally. Staff was awesome and friendly, room was clean and bed was comfortable. Breakfast buffet pricey.
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"Loving Portland"
We had a very pleasant stay in a nice neighborhood. Housekeeping could have been a little more thorough, but it was not bad, lacking in attention only to some minor details.
4 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Stephen
"no need to didn't stay long enough"
I thought that there was a continental breakfast rather than having to purchase breakfast.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Carmen
"great staff !"
Great hotel staff! I left my laptop and already had a message on my cell before I realized it myself. They weren't able to catch me before I got on my flight but have made the process of shipping it to me easy enough.
2 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Tonja
"Forget about!"
Strike plate was missing from guest room door frame allowing anyone to open door with anything like a key card. Very unsecure! When I asked the front desk if it could be repaired they quickly sent a maintenance man to look at the condition. The maintenance man told me promptly that all the doors are missing the security catch and they are planning to renovate in the next 6 months or so. Well the thought of knowing anybody could get into my room by simply using any thin hard material to retract the lock was uncomfortable at best.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Easy rest"
Comfortable Rest with best smelling bar soap on the planet! Pretty tight on parking and very slow wifi. However the staff was very polite for sure!
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Phil
"Ups & Downs including some vibrating."
Put in room 206 which shared wall with fitness center bed vibrated as the person ran on the treadmill and it was an adjoining room with a paper thin door. Needless to say I was NOT AMUSED as it was 11pm. I called front desk and got a few excuses but was asking if I wanted to move and we did. Breakfast is worth the few extra bucks it costs to buy it as part of your reservation otherwise they charge $15.95 for it, not worth that much $$. One elevator out of service on Monday morning but no signs were put out to notify customers, communication is key. On a positive note the beds were extremely comfortable and the house keeping staff were the friendliest hotel staff I've ever run across. They were extremely friendly with great smiles and nice.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
M
"From the 6th floor looking down to the Inner Court"
We made a last minute plan and the description showed a clean, safe, reasonably priced, comfortable overnight stay. I wish that the pool would've been kept open a little later Sat.pm for us as we checked in at 10 and I wish that there had been a lower priced breakfast available for Sunday am.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Al
Booked a room with two beds, got to Hotel only had one king bed for me and my brother, I ended up sleeping on a roll-in bed which was a miserable way to spend the night. As an Expedia booked room I had no leverage to make a case as the Hotel said "Too bad".
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Excellent location for shopping and food."
I booked this hotel because of the location to the shopping and dining options in South Portland. It is very easy to get to, the hotel staff was very friendly and everything was very nice. We did upgrade our purchase to include the breakfast buffet, but we were not overly impressed with the selection. We did not try out the lounge or the resturant at the hotel. Overall I would stay here again, it was very nice and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Garritt
"comfortable stay"
Had a great stay at this nice hotel in a pretty neighborhood in SW Portland. The staff was wonderful and friendly. The place was fully booked and we had a reservation for a king size room, so when we checked in they didn't have a regular king room available, so they upgraded us to a king suite with a huge Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. Our room had two rooms, with a living rm with a couch and flat screen TV & little kitchen. With a separate bedroom with a king size bed. The bed was very comfortable and each room had sliding glass doors opening onto a balcony. Would definitely stay here again, though the room was a tad dated in decor, it was still a wonderful room and didn't bother us one bit. The room was very clean and comforatable
3 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Joselyn
"Could've been better"
Very nice front desk staff. Housekeeping did poor job of making bed then did not restock ANY towels, left some cleaning supplies in room and didn't restock some soap products.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Has any of the staff worked at a hotel before?"
Disappointing. This used to be a nice hotel, not any more. There was mildew all over the ceiling by the door which didn't open unless you pulled extremely hard. The ad said there was a sauna but there was not. The staff took forever to check us in and double charged my card before I even checked out. I doubt that anyone there has ever worked in the hotel industry before.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
It was really great. The hotel is very nice and the staff was very accommodating. I highly recommend the Crowne Plaza.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Seems nice, but it was awful"
Shower head was way too low. I'm 5'6 and had to crouch down to put my head under the shower head! It was awful for my 6'1 husband! The hotel was also outdated. The room was awfully laid out: the tv was parallel with bed, so you had to lay across the middle of the bed to watch it without getting a crick in your neck. It was also very loud - thin walls. The housekeeping sounded like they were slamming everything at 8 in the morning. Won't be staying there again.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2015
Jenny
"Quick Trip"
Pool was broken and that is what my daughter was excited for.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Ok but not at that price"
The hotel was starting to look worn, carpet etc. The staff was helpfull but preoccupied, no breakfast, The pool was out of order - no heater. Great location but entrence was not clearly marked.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
"Very welcoming and relaxing."
The area is really nice. Great location to multiple things.
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
scott
"Slow death by sleeper sofa"
This hotel is great, sadly I have a few complaints. Breakfast is not complementary but can be purchased for $15.95 per person, a little steep for a continental breakfast. There was no refrigerator in the room, which was odd. I've rarely seen a 'hotel' without this amenity. When reserving, I said we had two adults and two kids. They put us in a king room with a sleeper sofa, which may have been fine had the sleeper sofa mattress been in good shape. Soooo old and uncomfortable. Thankfully, my husband took one for the team and braved the horrid mattress, and woke with minamal bruising from the barely concealed springs.On the plus side, great rate and location and a beautiful hotel overall, very clean and classy.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"I'd return if rates on sale"
Pool was under repair and there was no inclusive breakfast, surprising for the price. It was clean, and the staff were exceptionally helpful and pleasant to work with.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great hotel especially for the price"
Great breakfast definately worth the extra money.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Great location for an excellent price"
We were in town for a funeral. It was easy to book the majority of the family at this hotel coming into town. Convenient access to I5 and Hwy 217. Very friendly staff--especially upon entering the hotel at the check-in desk.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Ok but no sauna"
The sauna will be closed until November and we only picked this place for the sauna. It was a bit of a bummer but had a nice time after all. Breakfast buffet was yummy and hot.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Amber
"Nice getaway"
Staff (check in counter, bartender, maid) were very friendly and helpfu! We were disappointed that the restaurant was closed down, but the food at the bar was good.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"medium well stay"
The hotel was under construction in the hall so that was out of my expectation. Besides that the room and location are good.
3 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
ting
"Overnight business stay"
I have stayed at this hotel before and the staff has always been friendly. Location is good for getting to some major freeways. My only complaint is the slider door to the small balcony did not want to lock and took some force to make it happen. Even after getting it closed it did not stop the weather or noise like it should.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
"Lake Oswego, OR"
Hotel is in very good condition and staff was extremely friendly and personable. Several great restaurants in walking distance make it very convenient. Also located in a very nice part of town making it feel very safe.
2 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Nice enough hotel with pared down amenities"
Rooms are comfortable, but there are no microwave or refrigerator... The dining facilities are grossly underused anther are many restaurants nearby, however the breakfast was a buffet style and not appealing at 16 dollars, and mostly the nearby restaurants do not serve breakfast...overall I think they could do much better, the nearby competition provides a better experience, even though this hotel seems more elegant on first appearance. The room service is rather nice and makes up for quite a lot of the above minor grievances, so if that final half star in the former of room service and in hotel dining facilities is important than this is the right place for you
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Glen
"Good hotel at a good price"
It was a two night stay. The hotel was about to be renovated. The desk clerk acted as if he didn't have the reserved room, then confessed that it was a joke. He said he'd used the joke a number of times. I asked if Oregon is a concealed carry state. He didn't seem to think that was funny. I'm not really objecting to the joke, but it might not be a very good idea for some people. The room was great, and the price was right. Everything worked. We'll be back if my kids don't move in the next year.
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Gregory C
"Great hotel option."
Clean, comfortable with full amenities like room service.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Heater is either off or on and running.... Had to listen to that thing hum all night and it was hard to keep a stedy temp
Other trip Jan 4, 2015