All hotels in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States of America
14811 Kruse Oaks Blvd, Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

No fridge in room. Lousy channel selection. Poor TV reception. Spotty wifi.
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Great facility and staff"
Great location right off the freeway. Close to town but no downtown hotel problems. I'll certainly stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Chuck
"Very comfortable bed!"
1st room given was just above hotel AC compressor and had a wasp nest on the balcony - we asked for another room which was great. Higher and away from the AC it was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. Room was clean and service was great by all hotel staff. Highly recommend for a good nights sleep.
3 night trip Sep 28, 2014
KES
"Convenient, comfortable, clean, courteous"
Close to the freeway for easy access with a nice selection of restaurants within walking distance. The staff was courteous and accomodating. The hotel is clean and up-to-date. I've stayed here before and it is always a pleasant experience.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Bo Parish
"Nice hotel for business stay."
Spent 2 nights for business. Single king room was great with couch and desk. Desk staff ran off map of how to get to my meeting as I had left mine at home. They also called within a short time of check in to make sure I was satisfied with my room. No one has ever done that!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
we'll return
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great place to stay, beautiful Hotel."
We were visiting the Vineyards, and it was a perfect location to drive to the vineyards, the area was very pretty. The Hotel was really nice inside and clean. Out Room was great. The Service could have been better. The Fornt Desk people seemed to have checked out a few times, I had a question and waited forever and no one ever came around, 2 staff walked by very slowly and said someone would be there to help me...but no one came, a guest answered my question. It was a 50/50 at the desk some people were nice and helpful, and some were not at all. The Bartender had much attitude and drinks could have been better. The Restaurant service was poor, we had breakfast and it took forever, and the waitress could have been much better.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
We enjoyed the facility and hospitality, ease of parking. We did not opt for an included continental breakfast so no comment as to that option, their menu in the lobby looked appealing.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Worth the stay"
Free parking was nice. Only a few minutes to downtown Portland. In house restaurant was a little pricey - continental breakfast was not included and was $13.95 per person. Nice pool and fitness center. Overall, though, I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
This is a nice quiet hotel. We were there during the week so unsure if it is busier or louder during the weekend. The rooms are decent sized and what I expected. The pool was small but the kids seemed to enjoy it. I'd probably stay here again.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
I really enjoyed my room, the breakfasts buffet, the location. The staff was friendly. I definately will be back,
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
"Great Getaway"
Had an unfortunate stay somewhere else the previous night, but this made up for it. Totally enjoyed ourselves in a lovely room, conveniently located. Staff was terrific.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Beautiful surroundings, wonderful staff"
Great staff at reception desk and in general. Parking lot is in a beautiful wooded area and within a two-minute walk from two good restaurants/bars. Room was comfortable and fairly spacious. Had trouble with telephone voice recording system and the handyman came right away and fixed it by reprogramming it. Staff at hotel's breakfast restaurant were equally friendly and service orientated.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Wes
"A bit out of the way but worth it"
Comfort and nice restaurant
6 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Nice surrounding neighborhood"
This was our second time at this hotel and again the staff was so friendly. They all had smiles on their faces everytime we walked through the door. I took daily walks from the hotel and couldn't ask for a prettier neighborhood. The beautiful LDS temple is right up the road and there are many wonderful restaurants surrounding the hotel and very easy to hop on highway 5 north to Portland!
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
cindy
"Good place to stay"
This hotel is a nice place to stay. We did not visit anywhere but our room (ie restaurant, pool, workout room etc.) so I can't comment on those. Our room was nice, clean, and taken care of everyday. I agree to an extent with other reviews about the hotel showing age. There are signs that repairs had been made in our room. NOTHING that would suggest the hotel is in disrepair or "to old" to be a nice place. I had an check-in experience that was less that happy. The man checking us had a name badge on indicating that he was the FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR. I feel he could have more customer relations training. There was NO "welcome to our hotel", NO "thank you for staying with us or choosing our hotel". When he verified that we had a room with 1 bed, (just to clarify I said) "Yes, 1 bed with a pull out couch?" and I got a look and a sigh that said to me "DUH!!!" but no comment back from him. To EVERYONE ELSE that worked at the Front Desk, They were ALL very kind and had smiles or hello's when we walked past. The hotel is in a good locaton, with places to eat and see close by. The only reason I would not go back is it is not close to my family members that we were visiting.
4 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
"The only hotel available"
Don't ever try to book a room, in the summer in Portland, on short notice. The Crowne Plaza was old, dingy, and unkept. The carpet was disgusting showcasing several stains. Our room didn't have a catalog of services & room service offerings. When I asked at the front desk, they could find one. I will never stay there again.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
love to drive
"Nice hotel! Has a restaurant and lounge."
This hotel has the feel of upper class hotels. Nice and quiet! Friendly staff. Great breakfast buffet.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
tara
"Blegh"
Will not stay here again and I paid a cheaper Expedia price. I would be extremely disappointed if I had paid their regular price. My mom had a handicap assessible room. They did not clean either of our rooms on one of the days. The roll away bed we got had stains all over the blanket. When we checked out, they tried to charge us $4 for water we didn't drink on the day they didn't even come to clean our rooms. The walls are thin and we were woken up to a couple fighting. No laundry facilities. Never staying here again. Yuk!!!
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Good location but did have some street noise"
Girl's softball teams staying during same time frame. Noisy and crowded. Did not bother with breakfast as there were so many people, (players). Hotel did not seem too interested in us as customers when they realized we were booked through Expedia. Gave us a noisy but comfortable room just above pool area. Windows did not have adequate sound proofing as people in pool area were screaming until pool closed at 10PM. (very loud ) Would not recommend and will not use again.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice Location - Lake Oswego"
Was disappointed - I do not like to see linens outside of doors - 3 rooms of them in the hall on the way to my room - Still there in the morning...
1 night trip May 19, 2014
Ocean Lover
"Lake Oswego crowne hotel"
Great service clean room s loved the balcony deck. Will stay here again
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Sunnyluc
"Nice hotel, close to my conference."
I stay here whenever I'm in town to attend meetings at the Oregon Medical Association office building. It's quiet and comfortable.
Other trip May 23, 2014
I was told that the Crowne Plaza was a nice hotel, but was amazed by how dingy it was. It looks like it hasn't been updated for years and years. Also, I was woken up at 4:30 in the morning due to someone unloading boxes of restaurant supplies below my window (which was closed) for their restaurant. I did call the front desk to complain. The hotel staff did give me a voucher for a free breakfast, which was nice of them. However, unfortunately, I had an early morning meeting so I didn't have time to enjoy. I think I will go elsewhere next time.
Other trip May 22, 2014
DB
"right off interstate"
Hotel wes very clean, restaurant food was good and staff freindly. Check in was a little slow as he person behind counter was trying to check in anmd answer phones at same time
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
"Disapointed"
From the very start the check in was slow. The lobby smelled damp and stale. The room was OK and the bed comfortablebut the carpet had burn marks from smoking. (This is now a non smoking hotel so the carpets need to reflect that). The shower head was one of those large 4" or 5" size with multipal spray outlets. After washing my hair I noticed the head was dirty and was growing mold! This place shows its age and needs a total redo. We will not return.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
L Johnson
Very nice, clean, good restaurants within walking distance
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Hotel where the Wedding Reception was held."
We were on the top floors with lovely views of tree tops. The Wedding Reception food was great, and the breakfast in the lobby the next morning was wonderful and not expensive.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Nice Stay for business"
We had a nice one night stay. The room was very clean. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. The restaurant has great food and room service was fairly prompt. WIFI was great. Beds were comfortable.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Sherry
"Thin Walls ..."
We can hear our next room's coughing whole night especially when he is in washroom ... Overall okay. Only 2 slow elevators for all guests ... Convenient location ...
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Great staff saved an otherwise below average stay"
The super friendly and helpful staff was the saving grace for my stay. The hotel is average at best, but so many irritating events or issues took place as well. I had trouble with the Wi-Fi in my room and the Wi-Fi info card was outdated. The front desk didn't know anything helpful, so they had to send a maintenance man to get it working. My room key cards had to be replaced THREE different times for not allowing entry, even though every thing showed OK for the room in their system. My room phone wouldn't work on out calls for over a day, the beverage machine on my floor didn't work and was reported four times over ten days and never fixed. Adding to this, I was charged double the cost for the bottled water that I couldn't get from the machine even though they were the exact same bottles! My room frig FROZE my food and beverages (I had to thaw my fruit and chip away at my milk!). In addition, I had to be moved to another room on a completely different floor because of a staff error. All of the aforementioned problems made for a lot of interruptions, disruptions and intruded on my personal time . It was very frustrating. The room service and the food was very good, but you paid dearly for it. The menu prices were high and they added a mandatory 19% gratuity. They also charged a fee for the room service itself on top of it!! The TV viewing selection isn't very good and any pay services were very high. You are also charged for each local phone call at a high fee.
2 night business trip Apr 1, 2014
A Traveller
"Hmmmmm...maybe ok."
Besides the long checkin process, the agent was on the phone helping others, the rooms were not ready at 5pm. The cleanliness of the bed was questionable plus there was a case of beer in the fridge! Decor was dated.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Teresa
"Pretty Good!"
One of the elevators wasn't working properly, and some people for such on it for 5 minutes. Then there was an out of order sign on it... Then it was "fixed," and then there was another out of order sign on it. It was a bit of a struggle to deal with the elevator situation, but not terrible. The room was nice, staff friendly... Not very many options for room service, especially vegetarian options, so we didn't order. Thankfully there were a few restaurants within walking distance. Didn't have the breakfast downstairs because it didn't skiing appealing.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Erin
"Not what I expected"
I chose the crown plaza because it was in a good location and had some great reviews. I was at first impressed as I walked into the front foyer. Its very modern and updated, the staff were friendly and I was checked in quickly. Once I got upstairs things changed, for some reason I could smell cigarette smoke even though I had a non smoking room. The room was clean and fit our needs but when I pulled out the fold out bed in the couch it was just awful, you could feel the springs. We had to make due and sleep on it, the next morning we went for a swim and had a fabulous time, it was clean and warm. When we came back to our room and showered I noticed that the hair dryer did not work! Very frustrating for someone with curly hair!! I had to basically live with having a bad hair day. We left the hotel for bit to get things done and came back to the room late at night. While we were gone our locks on the door had somehow been changed, I had to go all the way downstairs to have my card redone at 11pm with 3 very sleepy kids. Overall I would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Christy
"Accessible"
The decor is a bit dated, giving the hotel a worn feel. Aside from that, the room was comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was easy to get to and from the freeway. One of the best things was the free wifi.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Nice Hotel, close to freeway, Lake Oswego, etc"
The hotel staff are very friendly and accommodating. The pool has a wall you swim under that allows for an indoor/outdoor experience that my daughter really enjoyed. The hot tub was also appropriately hot without being too hot. Room service was adequate, and they accommodated my severe gluten allergy without a blink.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
climber
"Nearby to attractions"
The hotel is generally OK; not first rate, but above average for what you need. The staff is very easy to get along with and the food at the hotel restaurant was actually decent considering the fact that this hotel is generally OK. It's a bit dated to say the least, but gets the job done.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Craig
"AC/Heat"
We spent all night listening to the AC/Heat unit cycle off and on. Trying to sleep between cycles does not provide a good nights sleep. Every thing else was fine.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Nice hotel, just off of I-5. We stay here quite often. Friendly staff.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2014
"Not as nice as the one downtown."
I stayed at this Crowne Plaza to attend a workshop that was at the hotel. It was ok, probably wouldn't choose this one otherwise. The lobby and promenade area (where we had our lunch) we're beautifully decorated, but freezing. Which wasn't conducive to socializing or hanging out. The staff was not overly friendly or helpful, I asked a couple of questions and staff didn't know the answer and didn't offer to find out for me. Location is not great, view of freeway and traffic noise from our room. Bathroom sink didn't work upon arrival but they fixed it right away. It wasnt awful but i prefer the downtown location.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
Shirley
Shpwing it's age but was clean with good staff. Watch out for freeway noise . It should be ok on side of building opposite road.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
smutt
"Hotel Staff was awesome!"
Very clean & friendly I will definitely go back & stay again
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Breakfast included was a great price and excellent, way better than most hotel breakfasts. High quality of service throughout.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Don't let them put you in room next to 2nd fl Gym"
First room they allocated was totally unmade - returned to front desk. Alternative room they gave me was next to Gym. Contacted front desk at 1.30am to turn blaring TV down. 6am the pounding started so you better not expect to sleep beyond this time! Either relocate the Gym or give customers a discount. You don't expect this standard for this $ bracket Also, had to ask for the breakfast token as not initially given - although was part of package.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Jon
"there is a SPA by the pool"
there is a SPA by the pool which is very nice!
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2013
"not aging gracefully"
Big disappointment. Unworkable as a business hotel. The good: - roof does not leak - bed is comfortable Bad: - a/c is noisy and cannot control temperature. - the whole hotel, needs a renovation - understaffed, wait times for front desk, room service and engineering were way too long - tv reception was unacceptable - room service menu was so stained, I could not summon the courage to order even considering the price, it is not worth it.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
"Tired Hotel"
In its prime this was probably a happening place. Today it is tired. The lobby is dated, the decor is old, it just needs some TLC. It was clean and adequate. Not much more. Two issues. The air conditioner sounded like a Boeing 737. We had to turn it off. No complimentary breakfast. I'm a no return guy.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Good Location, close to restaurants and gas."
Room was great but the breakfast buffet was awful. The scrambled eggs were stone cold and probably not legal to serve in this condition. I'll probably stay across the street at the Phoenix Inn next time. They have a free breakfast and the rooms are similar.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"A Quick Stay"
The building was nice. Elevator looking over the seating area was unique. The room itself was pleasing to the eye, clean and the bed was comfortable. I would love to stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
trip4football
"Review"
We were disappointed in the pool. The pictures make it look like it is a big pool. This was the main reason I booked at this hotel. The pool is tiny and not good for laps. Other than that the hotel was fine.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013