All hotels in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here14811 Kruse Oaks Blvd, Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

I was told that the Crowne Plaza was a nice hotel, but was amazed by how dingy it was. It looks like it hasn't been updated for years and years. Also, I was woken up at 4:30 in the morning due to someone unloading boxes of restaurant supplies below my window (which was closed) for their restaurant. I did call the front desk to complain. The hotel staff did give me a voucher for a free breakfast, which was nice of them. However, unfortunately, I had an early morning meeting so I didn't have time to enjoy. I think I will go elsewhere next time.
Other trip May 22, 2014
DB
"right off interstate"
Hotel wes very clean, restaurant food was good and staff freindly. Check in was a little slow as he person behind counter was trying to check in anmd answer phones at same time
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
"Disapointed"
From the very start the check in was slow. The lobby smelled damp and stale. The room was OK and the bed comfortablebut the carpet had burn marks from smoking. (This is now a non smoking hotel so the carpets need to reflect that). The shower head was one of those large 4" or 5" size with multipal spray outlets. After washing my hair I noticed the head was dirty and was growing mold! This place shows its age and needs a total redo. We will not return.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
L Johnson
Very nice, clean, good restaurants within walking distance
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Hotel where the Wedding Reception was held."
We were on the top floors with lovely views of tree tops. The Wedding Reception food was great, and the breakfast in the lobby the next morning was wonderful and not expensive.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Nice Stay for business"
We had a nice one night stay. The room was very clean. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. The restaurant has great food and room service was fairly prompt. WIFI was great. Beds were comfortable.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Sherry
"Thin Walls ..."
We can hear our next room's coughing whole night especially when he is in washroom ... Overall okay. Only 2 slow elevators for all guests ... Convenient location ...
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Great staff saved an otherwise below average stay"
The super friendly and helpful staff was the saving grace for my stay. The hotel is average at best, but so many irritating events or issues took place as well. I had trouble with the Wi-Fi in my room and the Wi-Fi info card was outdated. The front desk didn't know anything helpful, so they had to send a maintenance man to get it working. My room key cards had to be replaced THREE different times for not allowing entry, even though every thing showed OK for the room in their system. My room phone wouldn't work on out calls for over a day, the beverage machine on my floor didn't work and was reported four times over ten days and never fixed. Adding to this, I was charged double the cost for the bottled water that I couldn't get from the machine even though they were the exact same bottles! My room frig FROZE my food and beverages (I had to thaw my fruit and chip away at my milk!). In addition, I had to be moved to another room on a completely different floor because of a staff error. All of the aforementioned problems made for a lot of interruptions, disruptions and intruded on my personal time . It was very frustrating. The room service and the food was very good, but you paid dearly for it. The menu prices were high and they added a mandatory 19% gratuity. They also charged a fee for the room service itself on top of it!! The TV viewing selection isn't very good and any pay services were very high. You are also charged for each local phone call at a high fee.
2 night business trip Apr 1, 2014
A Traveller
"Hmmmmm...maybe ok."
Besides the long checkin process, the agent was on the phone helping others, the rooms were not ready at 5pm. The cleanliness of the bed was questionable plus there was a case of beer in the fridge! Decor was dated.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Teresa
"Pretty Good!"
One of the elevators wasn't working properly, and some people for such on it for 5 minutes. Then there was an out of order sign on it... Then it was "fixed," and then there was another out of order sign on it. It was a bit of a struggle to deal with the elevator situation, but not terrible. The room was nice, staff friendly... Not very many options for room service, especially vegetarian options, so we didn't order. Thankfully there were a few restaurants within walking distance. Didn't have the breakfast downstairs because it didn't skiing appealing.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Erin
"Not what I expected"
I chose the crown plaza because it was in a good location and had some great reviews. I was at first impressed as I walked into the front foyer. Its very modern and updated, the staff were friendly and I was checked in quickly. Once I got upstairs things changed, for some reason I could smell cigarette smoke even though I had a non smoking room. The room was clean and fit our needs but when I pulled out the fold out bed in the couch it was just awful, you could feel the springs. We had to make due and sleep on it, the next morning we went for a swim and had a fabulous time, it was clean and warm. When we came back to our room and showered I noticed that the hair dryer did not work! Very frustrating for someone with curly hair!! I had to basically live with having a bad hair day. We left the hotel for bit to get things done and came back to the room late at night. While we were gone our locks on the door had somehow been changed, I had to go all the way downstairs to have my card redone at 11pm with 3 very sleepy kids. Overall I would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Christy
"Accessible"
The decor is a bit dated, giving the hotel a worn feel. Aside from that, the room was comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was easy to get to and from the freeway. One of the best things was the free wifi.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Nice Hotel, close to freeway, Lake Oswego, etc"
The hotel staff are very friendly and accommodating. The pool has a wall you swim under that allows for an indoor/outdoor experience that my daughter really enjoyed. The hot tub was also appropriately hot without being too hot. Room service was adequate, and they accommodated my severe gluten allergy without a blink.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
climber
"Nearby to attractions"
The hotel is generally OK; not first rate, but above average for what you need. The staff is very easy to get along with and the food at the hotel restaurant was actually decent considering the fact that this hotel is generally OK. It's a bit dated to say the least, but gets the job done.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Craig
"AC/Heat"
We spent all night listening to the AC/Heat unit cycle off and on. Trying to sleep between cycles does not provide a good nights sleep. Every thing else was fine.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Nice hotel, just off of I-5. We stay here quite often. Friendly staff.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2014
"Not as nice as the one downtown."
I stayed at this Crowne Plaza to attend a workshop that was at the hotel. It was ok, probably wouldn't choose this one otherwise. The lobby and promenade area (where we had our lunch) we're beautifully decorated, but freezing. Which wasn't conducive to socializing or hanging out. The staff was not overly friendly or helpful, I asked a couple of questions and staff didn't know the answer and didn't offer to find out for me. Location is not great, view of freeway and traffic noise from our room. Bathroom sink didn't work upon arrival but they fixed it right away. It wasnt awful but i prefer the downtown location.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
Shirley
Shpwing it's age but was clean with good staff. Watch out for freeway noise . It should be ok on side of building opposite road.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
smutt
"Hotel Staff was awesome!"
Very clean & friendly I will definitely go back & stay again
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Breakfast included was a great price and excellent, way better than most hotel breakfasts. High quality of service throughout.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Don't let them put you in room next to 2nd fl Gym"
First room they allocated was totally unmade - returned to front desk. Alternative room they gave me was next to Gym. Contacted front desk at 1.30am to turn blaring TV down. 6am the pounding started so you better not expect to sleep beyond this time! Either relocate the Gym or give customers a discount. You don't expect this standard for this $ bracket Also, had to ask for the breakfast token as not initially given - although was part of package.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Jon
"there is a SPA by the pool"
there is a SPA by the pool which is very nice!
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2013
"not aging gracefully"
Big disappointment. Unworkable as a business hotel. The good: - roof does not leak - bed is comfortable Bad: - a/c is noisy and cannot control temperature. - the whole hotel, needs a renovation - understaffed, wait times for front desk, room service and engineering were way too long - tv reception was unacceptable - room service menu was so stained, I could not summon the courage to order even considering the price, it is not worth it.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
"Tired Hotel"
In its prime this was probably a happening place. Today it is tired. The lobby is dated, the decor is old, it just needs some TLC. It was clean and adequate. Not much more. Two issues. The air conditioner sounded like a Boeing 737. We had to turn it off. No complimentary breakfast. I'm a no return guy.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Good Location, close to restaurants and gas."
Room was great but the breakfast buffet was awful. The scrambled eggs were stone cold and probably not legal to serve in this condition. I'll probably stay across the street at the Phoenix Inn next time. They have a free breakfast and the rooms are similar.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"A Quick Stay"
The building was nice. Elevator looking over the seating area was unique. The room itself was pleasing to the eye, clean and the bed was comfortable. I would love to stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
trip4football
"Review"
We were disappointed in the pool. The pictures make it look like it is a big pool. This was the main reason I booked at this hotel. The pool is tiny and not good for laps. Other than that the hotel was fine.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Angel
"Clean hotel. Nice hotel."
This is a nice, clean hotel. Unfortunately we got stuck in a room with the balcony overlooking the loud and stinky exhaust vents. But that's what you get when you buy a room online through a service!
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
mom
"Very comfotable room"
Excellent accomodations. Staff friendly and helpful. Wonderful steak dinner in the hotel restaurant. I appreciate the hotel's convenient location and easy access from I-5.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Better than I thought due to other reviews"
I was a bit apprehensive about staying here after reading other reviews, but was more than pleasantly surprised at how clean and quiet our room was. The only issue I could find was that the electric outlets around the hotel were in need of repair. It was impossible to get a connection for my recharger as the outlets were loose and nonconnecting. Other than that, it was a delightful stay. ...one other thing... don't trust them to call you a cab. The guy they sent for us was not a bonafide cabby, did not have specified rates, and got lost on us!
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
"Nice hotel with close access to freeway."
The room made available to us was very clean with nice view. The negative side is that the room air conditioner was loud and sometimes startles you when the compressor turns on and off. Recommend a split unit where the compressor is located somewhere outside. The other concern was that I had reserved two beds but was given a king and a sofa bed. I don't believe the web site describes the type of rooms (two doubles or two queens) as options.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Hotel desk employees were very helpful."
We arrived on a thursday and were not pleased with location of the room due to freeway noise so they accommodated us by putting us in a room on the opposite side. Also, they directed us to a great restaurant called The Five Spices. We liked it so much that we ate their twice. They remained very friendly and helpful throughout our stay.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Rosemary
"good for basic overnight stay"
This hotel might have been better when it was first built. It hasn't been updated in a long time. The carpet is old and worn down. The place appears dirty and worn out. The room wasn't too bad. I saw only one person that worked there (the whole time). I was on crutches and my mom who is in her 60's was with me. She was trying to carry a bag that was very heavy for her. No one came to ask if they could help, but there wasn't really anyone working either. I have stayed in dives and I have stayed in the Four Seasons and other five start hotels. This is good for an overnight or two, but don't expect much service or fanfare.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
cm
"nice hotel"
we had a good night in this hotel. everything was fine to my family. Thank you~
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
I came to attend memorial service for my deceased son. Hotel was convenient to family and service location. Continental breakfast was very good.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"Good hotel"
Excellent - Great Hotel for price we paid. We will stay there again when in Portland area. Pool, Sauna, and Hot Tub with area heating if you need it. Great room also!
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
Bob & Sandy
It served its purpose. However, if there was a small fridge and microwave or better coffee in the room it would have made it more enjoyable. I rated the room for sleep comfort but for what I'm used to for a Crown Plaza, it was not the same.
4 night trip Jun 17, 2013
Louise
The room was clean however way over priced. Older room, stained coffee pot. Pad on ironing board stained. Carpet torn, sliding glass door to balcony didn't close well could hear road traffic all night. No refrigerator, microwave or complimentary breakfast. Way over priced.
4 night business trip Jun 17, 2013
saiz
"continuously reliable hotel and service."
I have stayed here many times over the past four years. Conveniently located near several shopping and dining choices. Easy on and off I-5. Great value!
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
Denise
"Nice, clean"
This was right off of I-5 south of Portland, but located in a hard to find and unmarked driveway.If one did not have a map or gps, you could miss the entrance. Even visual contact was difficult. Once we found the right entrance to the hotel, we had a good rest.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
"Avoid"
AC not working Room not cleaned despite numerous complaints Front desk VERY indifferent and non-responsive Absent General Manager or ANY Manager for that matter. Business Center is a joke-old computer and non-working printer. Check out slow Reservation mix up
10 night trip Jun 3, 2013
"Reasonable priced and close to downtown Portland"
Nothing to brag about...the experience was just ok.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
I was on Business trip, close to my customer location, however hotel is 20 min from down-town. clean hotel & room, very quiet and good service. The breakfast was a little overprice so I did not take it
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
Marco
"Good location and comfortable"
Nice large room, great free full breakfast and also happy hour from 4-6PM.
1 night business trip May 21, 2013
"restful in Lake Oswego"
Our bed was comfortable and the water was hot. Nice location eays to i-5 and Beaverton
Other trip May 21, 2013
"could be better"
busted elevator, noisy/rattling air conditioner. generally a decent hotel but they could "up their game" and work on the maintenance details a bit more.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
"excellent experience"
Very nice......Quiet very comfortable. I will stay there again without hesitation. Not that far from the city .....easy access to I 5 ......... Very nice restaurants within walking distance. Excellent experience for the price.
2 night business trip May 4, 2013
"Nice hotel, bad location."
The overall hotel was nice, but a ways out of Portland... My wife was in town for business, I was just tagging along. So, I had pretty much all day to mess around. We were out of the hotel by 8 am, trying to keep a guy from out of town busy in Beaverton was harder than I thought. Found a couple gun shops and stopped by the Wahington Square Mall, but spent a lot of my time just driving around. I think next time we'll get the Crowne Plaza in Downtown Portland.
1 night business trip May 5, 2013
"Great Hotel in Lake Oswego"
Great friendly staff, hotel is conveniently located by the freeway in Lake Oswego.
Other trip Apr 27, 2013