All hotels in East Elmhurst, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here104-04 Ditmars Blvd, East Elmhurst, NY, 11369, United States of America, ‏‎855-234-2582

"Surprisingly nice and quiet"
All of Manhattan was very expensive so I stayed here for around 200 per night. I was pleasantly surprised it being quiet and very nice. A little far from subway and all, but I just took short taxi ride to 7 train.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Its worth it"
This stay was a last minute choice. Best one I've made for the LGA area. Very great service all around.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2015
"Pleasant stay with great service"
Excellent service, very clean comfortable room and reasonably priced. Highly recommended.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"nice"
Hot water was malfunction
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Cindi
"great experience"
great experience & great value.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Good stay by the airport"
Nice hotel and good stay.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Very pleasant. High end hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Craig
Can almost walk to LGA. Hotel under renovation. Was good before, will be great when finished. Room was very nice. Recovered from overseas jet lag there and slept comfortably for 12 hrs. Superb breakfast.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for your business and your comments. We are thrilled to hear that our breakfast was superb. As for our location we are so convenient to The Big Apple NYC and both NY Airports ( LGA & JFK). We are within minutes from Citifield the home of the NY Mets, Flushing Meadow Park Hall of Science, Arthur Ashe Stadium(US Open) and the Queens Museum. We look forward to seeing you soon. Travel safe.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"It was ok"
Ok but no one wants to pay for parking after paying for the room. They didn't tell me a room security fee was gonna come out my card. It takes so long to return back. Why is check in at 4 but u have to be out by 11am. It's not even 24hrs. The room was clean but the blanket on bed was hard like brick .
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for your business and your comments. We value our guest comments and concerns and apologize if we did not inform you of the details in your commentsduring your stay. Parking for all registered guest is $20.00 per day and you have in and out access. Check in time is at 4pm and if room is available we check our guest in earlier , we do extend late check out till 2pm with no charge. As for the hold on the credit card we take a $50.00 authorization per day for any incidentals , this is an authorization and not a charge and once checked out the authorization is released and may take 3 to 4 business days to be released. We hope to see you soon and travel safe.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Gross"
Rooms were gross and smelled like smoke. Had to Over priced for a cheap nasty hotel. Wouldn't stay again
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for your business and your comments. We do apologize on your experience, our hotel is 100% smoke free and we charge violators $250.00 to avoid them from smoking. We will be investigating this situation and addressing the issue to ensure it does not reoccur. We hope you will allow us another opportunity to deliver an excellent experience on your next stay at the LaGuardia Plaza Hotel. Travel safe.
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Shannon
"nice staff at night...."
IT WAS a brief trip we stayed just one night but the staf made sure it was very comfortable, the price was good,so we will definitly be back to this hotel
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your comments on your stay. We are thrilled to hear that your stay was comfortable and will be keep us in mind on your next trip. We hope to see you soon. Travel safe.
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Silvia
"One night"
We asked for a queen but got two full size beds they booked wrong
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
retired
"lg"
2 star at best
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Business Trip"
Hotel of choice for my travel needs in New York. Perfect as always
"Great getaway"
First time visit. Excellent customer service. I called in to say I would be arriving late. Customer service representative was extremely helpful considering the weather. My stay was relaxing. I definitely will recommend LaGuardia plaza hotel to all my friends. Price was reasonable and comfort was priority for me.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Joan
"outdated and wrong information"
Everything written on the hotel information is wrong. For example, no courtesy phone in the baggage claim area at the airport, drop off shuttle service only to the subway station, no 24 hours service of airport shuttle, no room service, extremely slow wifi, outdated interior and expensive gift shop.
2 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Perfect Location"
This hotel has location. If you are traveling to/from LGA, you are in a perfect spot. Definitely not the most "upscale" hotel - but fine for 1 or 2 nights. The food at the bar/restaurant was good (but a little expensive - not terrible). They don't offer room service (so you have to go down to pick it up yourself). The shuttle to/from LGA is reliable even at the early morning hours. The majority of the staff was extremely nice. Only 1 individual was a bit "annoying." There is one bad apple in every bunch! Overall, nice hotel. However, I felt it was a bit on the pricy side for what I got. Breakfast is NOT free. It is expensive. Consider going elsewhere for breakfast. They have an Au Bon Pain in LGA right after security.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
NewYorkGuest
"1-10 ? 7.5"
Comfortable, but the service was okay they are always talking to other people hardly pay attention to you
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Comfort and Fitness"
It was a wonderful experience at the Plaza. We had a layover and the Plaza was our best bet. It had a wonderful workout center with an indoor plus hot tub. The bar and te food were great. Very happy with our stay.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Crystal
"ok, but Hampton Inn next door had nicer rooms"
room furniture/bed kinda dumpy, otherwise okay
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"close to the airport"
Overall was OK but the staff members serving in the bar, place that you can have dinner were so rude and unfriendly. Not enough seats, we had to hunt our own table. After a while one of the bar staff came in, gave us the menus and right away said “Are you ready"? I told her give us a few minutes. She left and never came back. No one clean the table. The used glasses of water and a menu saturated in sauce and salad were on the table for long time. Then we had to wait more than 30 minutes, still no one came to take our order, when I approach the same waitress and ask if someone can take our order, she even didn't let me to finish my sentence and start arguing with me that "I came but you were not ready" I told her you had just dropped the menu and you wanted our order" she said there was a menu on the table". At this point I stopped arguing because she wasn't even listening to me at all and she was very rude. Finally after about another 15-20 minutes a different staff took our order. We were very disappointed and my family wanted to leave the hotel and eat somewhere else. The only reason we stayed because it was snowing outside and we were going to leave in the morning anyway.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Unplanned over night stay"
Missed connection and need to stay over. Reasonable price. Staff were excellent!
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"I would never stay here again"
The hotel was old, dirty and in awful condition. The lobby reeked of a chlorine smell when we walked in and my daughter said it smelled worse than the pool in her high school. Our room smelled like smoke, there was mold on the walls in the bathroom and the drain in the tub was stuck which caused the tub to fill with water while I was trying to use the shower. The television in the room was an old Zenith box-set with a fuzzy picture. When I called the desk to complain about the smoke I was told that someone would be up there soon to "spruce it up", whatever that means. I demanded that we be moved to a room that was habitable and, after being told that my request could not be granted because the hotel was sold out, they happened to find a room. The condition of that room was not much better but at least it had a 21st century television set. I would do anything possible to avoid this place.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"Great stay."
It was great, confortable and ckean room. Friendly staff. Loved it.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Taylor
"relaxing weekend"
pleasant
2 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
The hotel was in good condition and the staff were all very friendly. We had difficulty with the parking, it was a structure and the hotel would like the room key to the parking gate, but my room key never worked properly for the parking. Other than that it was a pleasant stay for a business trip.
3 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Hotel is need of a refresh"
Needs help. Could be a very nice hotel. First home I was put into smelled and I couldn't stay in it. Got a second room and it was ok, didn't have the same bad smell.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"LAGUARDIA PLAZA HOTEL"
I have very bad experience with Hotels.com especially LAGUARDIA PLAZA HOTEL
2 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
Blanca J
"ok"
People makings noises on the hallway early in the morning not good...
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
gabriel
"Very nicr"
Very nice very clean would go there again pool nice and warm
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
ellie
"Great hotel,awesome staff!!"
So glad I stayed at LaGuardia Plaza,very comfortable and the staff is awesome,very friendly and helpful at all times...I will stay there again!!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Ricky
"Fun in New York"
Well we stayed there for 6 days and the beds need to be improved the room was very clean its a older hotel. It was nice that they came and picked us up at the airport and they will drop you off at the subway and they give you a paper that tells you what subway will get you to the bus that will drop you off in front of the hotel. The last morning they took us to the airport and that's when we found out that our trip home had been cancelled do to the weather. I called the hotel and they had a room and let us have it right then when they didn't have to let us in until 4:00 pm at check in time
6 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Nyla
"Not the best place to stay..."
First off they gave us the wrong number of beds in our room. Even though I told the receptionist. The room is outdated from furniture to fixtures. It had an odd smell. Thank goodness we only stayed the night. The only positive is the nice shuttle service they offer to LaGuardia Airport.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Yianoula
Should be a 2 star, or even a 1 star, hotel. The room was out-of-date, and I found it to be disgusting by US standards. In my mind, a Courtyard Marriott or Hampton Inn is a 3 star hotel but the LaGuardia Plaza is not even in the same league.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"NY"
It was restful
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Romelda
Stayed two nights only. Felt as though it was Motel6 or worse. Do not stay here!!!
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"NY trip"
Our stay was great! Carla at the front desk was the absolute best and very professional. I will definitely be staying here again soon!
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Mario
"You get what you pay for..."
Hotel shows it's age, in need of renevations. Only water vending machines, no pop or ice dispensers. Shuttle to metro is drop off only. No pick up, even though it would be a short drive. I was awoken at 5AM on a Sunday by screaming kids running up and down the halls which continued for an hour.
3 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Great staff who were helpful and professional and willing to help. Very accommodating with small children and close to the airport. The 24/7 shuttle is a great bonus.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"I would recommend it"
Stay overall was great. Only suggestion, bathroom could be cleaner.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Bad Customer Service"
I had to called for room service all the time to clean my room. The carpet has stains. They also tried to charge me more money for a taxi is they call one ( they have in from of the from desk a man who try to help but apparently his business is to increase the price for help.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Cesar
"Very nice staff, hotel should be upgraded"
Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. That's the reason it got any stars. Room is nothing like pictures online. Curtains were broken, the fan in the bathroom wouldn't turn off (staff said they couldn't control it), only had sheets on the bed (no quilt!), dirty carpet and walls (I hate to wipe off a large red stain that I couldn't stand), and the toilet had flushing issues. It all worked out, but it was disappointing. The thing that bothered me most was how thin the walls were. A neighbor complained to me that myself and my friend being too loud (we really weren't), but we understood what he meant as the following night as I could hear our neighbor channel surfing on the television as I was trying to sleep. You literally have to whisper to avoid disturbing anyone at night. I'm sure her tv was not that loud. Housekeeping doesn't know any English. One woman knocked on my door and I politely declined (I forgot to put the do not disturb sigh out) and she looked confused and said, "what?" It took a few ways to tell her that I did not need any service. Lastly, the hotel breakfast is a JOKE! Floppy bacon, mushy potatoes (supposed to be fried), cold, old, and without much variety. It was a waste of $15. The staff was the best part (aside from housekeeping). They helped with directions, answered any questions or concerns, and made enjoyable small talk. Not worth the money to stay here, but it'll do if options are limited.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Leslie
Very kind and helpful staff. The hotel has shuttle to and from the airport, and to the subway station. Nice room.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"short stop"
My boyfriend and I spent one evening at the hotel. It was perfect for our needs as we had a 5am flight out of La Guardia Airport the next morning. We arrived late in the evening, staff were helpful and pleasant. Rooms were clean and spacious, bed was good. The free airport shuttle was very useful the next day.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"Good location. Starting v their re-model"
Making good improvements waiting to see finish product.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
jim
"Perfect hotel to stay by LGA airport."
Staff were great & rooms was clean & comfy. The shuttle picked me up quickly. Perfect place to stay If your looking to stay near the airport & outside the city.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airports"
Clean, friendly staff and spacious rooms. Nice restaurant down in lobby
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Nika
"Last resort !!!"
Choose this hotel if and only if you wish to be close to LGA airport or running low on budget. For few extra bucks you have Hampton inn and Marriott right next to this hotel which I guess are better than this hotel.
3 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"Just Okay"
Amenities were very poor for the price. No room service and subpar rooms. Service was great though.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2014
Christal
"Very GOOD it's not a luxury hotel but is very nice"
The room was clean but we found at the restaurant that the dished aren't clean but the service excellent. The staff was very nice And always smiling. They room only need a new rug, the towels where soft and the bathroom where so cleam and neat. I would visit again Thank you for the attention
Other trip Dec 5, 2014