All hotels in East Elmhurst, New York, United States of America
104-04 Ditmars Blvd, East Elmhurst, NY, 11369, United States of America, ‏‎855-234-2582

"One night"
We asked for a queen but got two full size beds they booked wrong
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Safe travels.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
retired
"lg"
2 star at best
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Business Trip"
Hotel of choice for my travel needs in New York. Perfect as always
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're glad we could be your top choice when traveling. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
"Great getaway"
First time visit. Excellent customer service. I called in to say I would be arriving late. Customer service representative was extremely helpful considering the weather. My stay was relaxing. I definitely will recommend LaGuardia plaza hotel to all my friends. Price was reasonable and comfort was priority for me.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience. We're glad you had an enjoyable stay and that our staff was able to meet your expectations. We are very appreciative that you will be recommending us to your family and friends and we look forward to welcoming you all. Safe travels.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Joan
"outdated and wrong information"
Everything written on the hotel information is wrong. For example, no courtesy phone in the baggage claim area at the airport, drop off shuttle service only to the subway station, no 24 hours service of airport shuttle, no room service, extremely slow wifi, outdated interior and expensive gift shop.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience. We do apologize for any inconvenience. If you go to the information desk in the airport, they can connect you to the hotel complimentary. We offer complimentary service to the airport and subway station however, we only drop off since there is public transportation to which you have a complimentary transfer from the subway to the bus or vice versa; it will drop you off right in front of the hotel. We have recently upgraded our WIFI to offer guests 100mbps complimentary speeds. We are currently completing our renovations and would love to welcome you back once renovations are completed. Safe travels.
2 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Perfect Location"
This hotel has location. If you are traveling to/from LGA, you are in a perfect spot. Definitely not the most "upscale" hotel - but fine for 1 or 2 nights. The food at the bar/restaurant was good (but a little expensive - not terrible). They don't offer room service (so you have to go down to pick it up yourself). The shuttle to/from LGA is reliable even at the early morning hours. The majority of the staff was extremely nice. Only 1 individual was a bit "annoying." There is one bad apple in every bunch! Overall, nice hotel. However, I felt it was a bit on the pricy side for what I got. Breakfast is NOT free. It is expensive. Consider going elsewhere for breakfast. They have an Au Bon Pain in LGA right after security.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We take all customer feedback very seriously and will use it to improve on the service we provide. Safe travels.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
NewYorkGuest
"1-10 ? 7.5"
Comfortable, but the service was okay they are always talking to other people hardly pay attention to you
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing for your experience with us. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We take all guest complaints very seriously and will be following up with our staff. Safe travels.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Comfort and Fitness"
It was a wonderful experience at the Plaza. We had a layover and the Plaza was our best bet. It had a wonderful workout center with an indoor plus hot tub. The bar and te food were great. Very happy with our stay.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed our health club which offers a full size indoor heated pool, jacuzzi, sauna, and workout room. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Crystal
"ok, but Hampton Inn next door had nicer rooms"
room furniture/bed kinda dumpy, otherwise okay
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience. Safe travels.
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"close to the airport"
Overall was OK but the staff members serving in the bar, place that you can have dinner were so rude and unfriendly. Not enough seats, we had to hunt our own table. After a while one of the bar staff came in, gave us the menus and right away said “Are you ready"? I told her give us a few minutes. She left and never came back. No one clean the table. The used glasses of water and a menu saturated in sauce and salad were on the table for long time. Then we had to wait more than 30 minutes, still no one came to take our order, when I approach the same waitress and ask if someone can take our order, she even didn't let me to finish my sentence and start arguing with me that "I came but you were not ready" I told her you had just dropped the menu and you wanted our order" she said there was a menu on the table". At this point I stopped arguing because she wasn't even listening to me at all and she was very rude. Finally after about another 15-20 minutes a different staff took our order. We were very disappointed and my family wanted to leave the hotel and eat somewhere else. The only reason we stayed because it was snowing outside and we were going to leave in the morning anyway.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We take all complaints very seriously and will be following up with the staff involved. Safe travels.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Unplanned over night stay"
Missed connection and need to stay over. Reasonable price. Staff were excellent!
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience. We're glad you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"I would never stay here again"
The hotel was old, dirty and in awful condition. The lobby reeked of a chlorine smell when we walked in and my daughter said it smelled worse than the pool in her high school. Our room smelled like smoke, there was mold on the walls in the bathroom and the drain in the tub was stuck which caused the tub to fill with water while I was trying to use the shower. The television in the room was an old Zenith box-set with a fuzzy picture. When I called the desk to complain about the smoke I was told that someone would be up there soon to "spruce it up", whatever that means. I demanded that we be moved to a room that was habitable and, after being told that my request could not be granted because the hotel was sold out, they happened to find a room. The condition of that room was not much better but at least it had a 21st century television set. I would do anything possible to avoid this place.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience. We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. We appreciate all forms of feedback. Safe travels.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"Great stay."
It was great, confortable and ckean room. Friendly staff. Loved it.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Hello Taylor, Thanks for sharing your experience. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and our staff's efforts to make your stay as memorable as possible. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Safe travels.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Taylor
"relaxing weekend"
pleasant
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
2 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
The hotel was in good condition and the staff were all very friendly. We had difficulty with the parking, it was a structure and the hotel would like the room key to the parking gate, but my room key never worked properly for the parking. Other than that it was a pleasant stay for a business trip.
3 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Hotel is need of a refresh"
Needs help. Could be a very nice hotel. First home I was put into smelled and I couldn't stay in it. Got a second room and it was ok, didn't have the same bad smell.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are completing our renovations and look forward to welcoming you back once they are complete. Safe travels.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"LAGUARDIA PLAZA HOTEL"
I have very bad experience with Hotels.com especially LAGUARDIA PLAZA HOTEL
2 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
Blanca J
"ok"
People makings noises on the hallway early in the morning not good...
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
gabriel
"Very nicr"
Very nice very clean would go there again pool nice and warm
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience. We're glad you enjoyed our indoor pool. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Safe travels.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
ellie
"Great hotel,awesome staff!!"
So glad I stayed at LaGuardia Plaza,very comfortable and the staff is awesome,very friendly and helpful at all times...I will stay there again!!
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience. We're always pleased to hear when guests enjoy their stay with us. We're glad our staff could meet all of your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Ricky
"Fun in New York"
Well we stayed there for 6 days and the beds need to be improved the room was very clean its a older hotel. It was nice that they came and picked us up at the airport and they will drop you off at the subway and they give you a paper that tells you what subway will get you to the bus that will drop you off in front of the hotel. The last morning they took us to the airport and that's when we found out that our trip home had been cancelled do to the weather. I called the hotel and they had a room and let us have it right then when they didn't have to let us in until 4:00 pm at check in time
6 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Nyla
"Not the best place to stay..."
First off they gave us the wrong number of beds in our room. Even though I told the receptionist. The room is outdated from furniture to fixtures. It had an odd smell. Thank goodness we only stayed the night. The only positive is the nice shuttle service they offer to LaGuardia Airport.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Yianoula
Should be a 2 star, or even a 1 star, hotel. The room was out-of-date, and I found it to be disgusting by US standards. In my mind, a Courtyard Marriott or Hampton Inn is a 3 star hotel but the LaGuardia Plaza is not even in the same league.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We actually do have newly renovated rooms however, we appreciate all forms of feedback and will be following up. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"NY"
It was restful
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
Romelda
Stayed two nights only. Felt as though it was Motel6 or worse. Do not stay here!!!
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We do appreciate all forms of feedback. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"NY trip"
Our stay was great! Carla at the front desk was the absolute best and very professional. I will definitely be staying here again soon!
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Mario
"You get what you pay for..."
Hotel shows it's age, in need of renevations. Only water vending machines, no pop or ice dispensers. Shuttle to metro is drop off only. No pick up, even though it would be a short drive. I was awoken at 5AM on a Sunday by screaming kids running up and down the halls which continued for an hour.
3 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Great staff who were helpful and professional and willing to help. Very accommodating with small children and close to the airport. The 24/7 shuttle is a great bonus.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience. We're glad you had an enjoyable stay and that you found value in our shuttle service. Thank you for appreciating our staff's efforts to make your stay comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"I would recommend it"
Stay overall was great. Only suggestion, bathroom could be cleaner.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We take all guest complaints very seriously. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Bad Customer Service"
I had to called for room service all the time to clean my room. The carpet has stains. They also tried to charge me more money for a taxi is they call one ( they have in from of the from desk a man who try to help but apparently his business is to increase the price for help.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience. We do apologize for your experience. If there is a Do Not Disturb sign placed on the door, housekeeping will not service the room. However, we do apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. We work with a car service and it has a flat rate of $35 to JFK and $47.50 to any location in Manhattan. We will be following up on the issue you stated above. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Cesar
"Very nice staff, hotel should be upgraded"
Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. That's the reason it got any stars. Room is nothing like pictures online. Curtains were broken, the fan in the bathroom wouldn't turn off (staff said they couldn't control it), only had sheets on the bed (no quilt!), dirty carpet and walls (I hate to wipe off a large red stain that I couldn't stand), and the toilet had flushing issues. It all worked out, but it was disappointing. The thing that bothered me most was how thin the walls were. A neighbor complained to me that myself and my friend being too loud (we really weren't), but we understood what he meant as the following night as I could hear our neighbor channel surfing on the television as I was trying to sleep. You literally have to whisper to avoid disturbing anyone at night. I'm sure her tv was not that loud. Housekeeping doesn't know any English. One woman knocked on my door and I politely declined (I forgot to put the do not disturb sigh out) and she looked confused and said, "what?" It took a few ways to tell her that I did not need any service. Lastly, the hotel breakfast is a JOKE! Floppy bacon, mushy potatoes (supposed to be fried), cold, old, and without much variety. It was a waste of $15. The staff was the best part (aside from housekeeping). They helped with directions, answered any questions or concerns, and made enjoyable small talk. Not worth the money to stay here, but it'll do if options are limited.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your exoerience with us. We appreciate your detailed feedback, since guest satisfaction is highly important to us. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while here and your complaints will be addressed. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Leslie
Very kind and helpful staff. The hotel has shuttle to and from the airport, and to the subway station. Nice room.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience. We're glad you had an enjoyable stay and that our staff could meet your expectations. We do indeed have complimentary shuttle service to and from LaGuardia Airport and to the subway station. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"short stop"
My boyfriend and I spent one evening at the hotel. It was perfect for our needs as we had a 5am flight out of La Guardia Airport the next morning. We arrived late in the evening, staff were helpful and pleasant. Rooms were clean and spacious, bed was good. The free airport shuttle was very useful the next day.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"Good location. Starting v their re-model"
Making good improvements waiting to see finish product.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
jim
"Perfect hotel to stay by LGA airport."
Staff were great & rooms was clean & comfy. The shuttle picked me up quickly. Perfect place to stay If your looking to stay near the airport & outside the city.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience. We're glad you had an enjoyable stay. We are located only minutes away from LaGuardia Airport and we do offer complimentary shuttle service. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airports"
Clean, friendly staff and spacious rooms. Nice restaurant down in lobby
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms as well as our restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Nika
"Last resort !!!"
Choose this hotel if and only if you wish to be close to LGA airport or running low on budget. For few extra bucks you have Hampton inn and Marriott right next to this hotel which I guess are better than this hotel.
3 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"Just Okay"
Amenities were very poor for the price. No room service and subpar rooms. Service was great though.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2014
Christal
"Very GOOD it's not a luxury hotel but is very nice"
The room was clean but we found at the restaurant that the dished aren't clean but the service excellent. The staff was very nice And always smiling. They room only need a new rug, the towels where soft and the bathroom where so cleam and neat. I would visit again Thank you for the attention
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while here. We take guest complaints very seriously and will be investigating the issue. However, we do have newly renovated rooms so we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
ida
"Good airport hotel but skip the breakfast "buffet""
Don't pay for the breakfast buffet. It is not worth the $15 per person. I've had better continental breakfasts for free in less expensive hotels.
2 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Jill
"Great!"
I enjoyed my stay very much. Things were clean, in a good area got whatever assistance we needed. Would come again.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
stacy
Great for access to La Guardia. Big rooms, clean but older.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We are located only minutes away from LaGuardia Airport. We also have newly renovated rooms so we look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Dee
"day tripper"
Rooms need updating, staff are excellent!
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"A nice hotel"
The room was clean and quiet. The staff members were very friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Masako
Staff is nice and the hotel is clean but the bedroom sheets are very rough
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while here. Safe travels.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Spent goodtime at hotel. Good connectivity via bus and subway.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
I stayed 4 nights while getting my mother-in-law settled in an assisted living facility. We were very comfortable, safe and entertained while there. Food was great. Staff was very friendly and kind.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're glad you had a comfortable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Good airport hotel"
I stayed for one night and found the hotel perfectly comfortable and convenient to LaGuardia. They provide a free shuttle service to the airport and the rooms are spacious. My only quibble was that the free wi-fi was very weak and barely usable.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"A great place to stay!"
We had a wonderful day at this hotel! Staff was friendly and made sure we have a great time! Perfect for flying out of Laguardia!
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"NYC getaway"
Stayed 3 nights with a great price through Hotels.com. The hotel is older and renovations have been done. Have read complaints about lack of hot water, we stayed on the 7th floor and had plenty of hot water at all times. Their shuttle service was great, going to the airport or subway every hour. Hotel staff was very helpful in every encounter.
3 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014