All hotels in East Elmhurst, New York, United States of America
104-04 Ditmars Blvd, East Elmhurst, NY, 11369, United States of America, ‏‎855-234-2582

Stayed two nights only. Felt as though it was Motel6 or worse. Do not stay here!!!
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We do appreciate all forms of feedback. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"NY trip"
Our stay was great! Carla at the front desk was the absolute best and very professional. I will definitely be staying here again soon!
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Mario
"You get what you pay for..."
Hotel shows it's age, in need of renevations. Only water vending machines, no pop or ice dispensers. Shuttle to metro is drop off only. No pick up, even though it would be a short drive. I was awoken at 5AM on a Sunday by screaming kids running up and down the halls which continued for an hour.
3 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Great staff who were helpful and professional and willing to help. Very accommodating with small children and close to the airport. The 24/7 shuttle is a great bonus.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience. We're glad you had an enjoyable stay and that you found value in our shuttle service. Thank you for appreciating our staff's efforts to make your stay comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"I would recommend it"
Stay overall was great. Only suggestion, bathroom could be cleaner.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We take all guest complaints very seriously. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Bad Customer Service"
I had to called for room service all the time to clean my room. The carpet has stains. They also tried to charge me more money for a taxi is they call one ( they have in from of the from desk a man who try to help but apparently his business is to increase the price for help.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience. We do apologize for your experience. If there is a Do Not Disturb sign placed on the door, housekeeping will not service the room. However, we do apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. We work with a car service and it has a flat rate of $35 to JFK and $47.50 to any location in Manhattan. We will be following up on the issue you stated above. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Cesar
"Very nice staff, hotel should be upgraded"
Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. That's the reason it got any stars. Room is nothing like pictures online. Curtains were broken, the fan in the bathroom wouldn't turn off (staff said they couldn't control it), only had sheets on the bed (no quilt!), dirty carpet and walls (I hate to wipe off a large red stain that I couldn't stand), and the toilet had flushing issues. It all worked out, but it was disappointing. The thing that bothered me most was how thin the walls were. A neighbor complained to me that myself and my friend being too loud (we really weren't), but we understood what he meant as the following night as I could hear our neighbor channel surfing on the television as I was trying to sleep. You literally have to whisper to avoid disturbing anyone at night. I'm sure her tv was not that loud. Housekeeping doesn't know any English. One woman knocked on my door and I politely declined (I forgot to put the do not disturb sigh out) and she looked confused and said, "what?" It took a few ways to tell her that I did not need any service. Lastly, the hotel breakfast is a JOKE! Floppy bacon, mushy potatoes (supposed to be fried), cold, old, and without much variety. It was a waste of $15. The staff was the best part (aside from housekeeping). They helped with directions, answered any questions or concerns, and made enjoyable small talk. Not worth the money to stay here, but it'll do if options are limited.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your exoerience with us. We appreciate your detailed feedback, since guest satisfaction is highly important to us. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while here and your complaints will be addressed. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Leslie
Very kind and helpful staff. The hotel has shuttle to and from the airport, and to the subway station. Nice room.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience. We're glad you had an enjoyable stay and that our staff could meet your expectations. We do indeed have complimentary shuttle service to and from LaGuardia Airport and to the subway station. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"short stop"
My boyfriend and I spent one evening at the hotel. It was perfect for our needs as we had a 5am flight out of La Guardia Airport the next morning. We arrived late in the evening, staff were helpful and pleasant. Rooms were clean and spacious, bed was good. The free airport shuttle was very useful the next day.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"Good location. Starting v their re-model"
Making good improvements waiting to see finish product.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
jim
"Perfect hotel to stay by LGA airport."
Staff were great & rooms was clean & comfy. The shuttle picked me up quickly. Perfect place to stay If your looking to stay near the airport & outside the city.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience. We're glad you had an enjoyable stay. We are located only minutes away from LaGuardia Airport and we do offer complimentary shuttle service. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airports"
Clean, friendly staff and spacious rooms. Nice restaurant down in lobby
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms as well as our restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Nika
"Last resort !!!"
Choose this hotel if and only if you wish to be close to LGA airport or running low on budget. For few extra bucks you have Hampton inn and Marriott right next to this hotel which I guess are better than this hotel.
3 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"Just Okay"
Amenities were very poor for the price. No room service and subpar rooms. Service was great though.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2014
Christal
"Very GOOD it's not a luxury hotel but is very nice"
The room was clean but we found at the restaurant that the dished aren't clean but the service excellent. The staff was very nice And always smiling. They room only need a new rug, the towels where soft and the bathroom where so cleam and neat. I would visit again Thank you for the attention
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while here. We take guest complaints very seriously and will be investigating the issue. However, we do have newly renovated rooms so we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
ida
"Good airport hotel but skip the breakfast "buffet""
Don't pay for the breakfast buffet. It is not worth the $15 per person. I've had better continental breakfasts for free in less expensive hotels.
2 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Jill
"Great!"
I enjoyed my stay very much. Things were clean, in a good area got whatever assistance we needed. Would come again.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
stacy
Great for access to La Guardia. Big rooms, clean but older.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We are located only minutes away from LaGuardia Airport. We also have newly renovated rooms so we look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Dee
"day tripper"
Rooms need updating, staff are excellent!
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"A nice hotel"
The room was clean and quiet. The staff members were very friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Masako
Staff is nice and the hotel is clean but the bedroom sheets are very rough
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while here. Safe travels.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Spent goodtime at hotel. Good connectivity via bus and subway.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
I stayed 4 nights while getting my mother-in-law settled in an assisted living facility. We were very comfortable, safe and entertained while there. Food was great. Staff was very friendly and kind.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're glad you had a comfortable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Good airport hotel"
I stayed for one night and found the hotel perfectly comfortable and convenient to LaGuardia. They provide a free shuttle service to the airport and the rooms are spacious. My only quibble was that the free wi-fi was very weak and barely usable.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"A great place to stay!"
We had a wonderful day at this hotel! Staff was friendly and made sure we have a great time! Perfect for flying out of Laguardia!
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"NYC getaway"
Stayed 3 nights with a great price through Hotels.com. The hotel is older and renovations have been done. Have read complaints about lack of hot water, we stayed on the 7th floor and had plenty of hot water at all times. Their shuttle service was great, going to the airport or subway every hour. Hotel staff was very helpful in every encounter.
3 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
"Quick stop between flight and cruise ship"
Everything was great. Very convenient for my needs and price range.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience. We're glad we could meet your needs and expectatons. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Functional for closest to laguardia"
Room was old with peeling surfaces and odd dusty opening in wall
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience. We take guest complaints very seriously and will be investigating this issue. However, we do have newly renovated rooms. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Safe travels.
jimmie
"An excellent experience!"
I had never stayed at LaGuardia Plaza Hotel before but will definitely return there again. I had an excellent experience. The staff was stellar; the room very comfortable. The breakfast buffet excellent. I really enjoyed it and would recommend it readily to others.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience. We're glad you had an enjoyable stay. Our newly renovated rooms are very comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you back. Safe travels.
Nice hotel with friendly staff and airport shutlle.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look foward to welcoming you back. Safe travel.
"Some What OK Hotel"
First, I bought a queen size room and they gave me a double room. I had to go back to the front desk to get the correct room. That was very irritating. The toilet had black strikes which I think are from water stains, but it that was gross. The outside of the building and the lobby are updated and very nice, but not the same for the rooms (and I saw two of them). You do pay for parking. When I did a search on this hotel before I purchased the room, the reviews did say 3 stars and that is what you are going to get. It is very close to LaGuardia airport for convenience.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience. We're sorry to hear that your check in did not go smoothly. We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced while here. We take guest complaints very seriously and will be investigating all issues stated. Safe travels.
DHP
"Really??"
Checked in and key didn't work back three times because key didn't work had to wait downstairs for someone to open the door....remote wouldn't work had to wait the next day at 6 am to get a new one
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced while here. Safe travels.
"Good visit"
I had a great stay. The overall condition of the hotel was good however the furniture really need to be updated. In addition, there aren't any outlets next to the bed.
3 night trip Nov 14, 2014
Parking was not a secure place but otherwise, we had a good time.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"Decent hotel, OK location"
3.5 stars. The problem is really with the awful location of LaGuardia Airport. The hotel is convenient to the airport but isolated from the subway and everything else. Important note: the airport shuttle does NOT run a "continuous 24-hour loop" as claimed on the website. You have to call them for service in the evening, and they come pick you up on the upper level of LaGuardia, not the usual lower level. I waited for almost an hour at the normal hotel shuttle stop downstairs before the penny finally dropped and I got out my phone. The hotel itself is fine for what you pay. It must have been very grand in the 1960s/1970s. It seems to have been put away in mothballs since then.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our shuttle. We do offer complimentary shuttle service to the subway and we are currently in the process of renovating to keep updated. Safe travels.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Lgap stay"
My husband and i have stay about 4 or 5 times this year just for weekend get aways and have never been dissappointed.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"For your information"
It is time to replace new bed mattress. I got back hurt from the worn out bed. Also, time to shampoo the carpet which was dirty with many soiled spots. Thanks,
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Donald
"Only good thing was its location close to LGA."
Friendly staff. Leaking faucet in sink, poor drainage in tub, soiled carpet.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Yogi
"Good value for New York"
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.
4 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
Bring earplugs for the beeping fire alarm - it beeps constantly but you don't really hear it until you're in bed and everything is quiet.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Quick"
Quick overnight
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Carl
"LGA Plaza Hotel"
desk staff was very helpful. A bit pricey for my wallet, but good not for the area. Glad I made the choice...
1 night trip with friends Nov 5, 2014
Jo Anne
"Good Value"
I enjoyed my stay. I staff was helpful and friendly.
5 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Quality hotel"
Large room, comfortable bed, nice staff
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Great hotel!!"
Recent stay here was great. Every member of the staff was so nice and so helpful. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The decor was a little out dated but overall was well worth the price. I would stay here again any day.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Andrea
"Close to airport"
Not good response to needs. Poor communication. Did not feel welcomed or like a guest. Staff not on top of duties. Fitness Center not opened.
Response by LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We do value your comments and will be addressing the issues with our staff to further improve overall guest satisfaction. We do apologize for any inconvenienced. Safe travel.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Very close to airport, with shuttles available"
Front desk staff was very welcoming. First room we went to stank of old cigarette smoke. The next room was much better. Older hotel, carpet was very dirty in the hallway. we booked here because it had a restaurant, cocktail lounge, and shuttle to the airport. The staff were all very helpful and the shuttle came frequently. Breakfast not included, and a bit pricey, but it is New York! Great food and service.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Room not in good condition"
After a couple of days of a very busy stay in NY, my wife and I wanted to spend just one restful night near the La Guardia airport so that we could take a flight the next morning at 9 am. So when we checked in around 10 pm the previous night, we found the bathroom not in very good condition--the bathtub stop was stuck and we could not take a shower before bed. A repairman was sent, but he needed to get additional help. We had to stay up for this problem to be taken care of. This did not help our goal of getting a good night's rest in this hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
"Repeat stay, excellent"
I stay here every time I fly out of La Guardia, I know what to expect, I love the accommodations, the food is good, service is great, friendly and helpful. The bed is firm and they have great blankets which are my favorite parts.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
Hotel is continuing to make improvements and remodel. Staff is great. Great location.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014