All hotels in East Elmhurst, New York, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here104-04 Ditmars Blvd, East Elmhurst, NY, 11369, United States of America, ‏‎855-234-2582

"Some What OK Hotel"
First, I bought a queen size room and they gave me a double room. I had to go back to the front desk to get the correct room. That was very irritating. The toilet had black strikes which I think are from water stains, but it that was gross. The outside of the building and the lobby are updated and very nice, but not the same for the rooms (and I saw two of them). You do pay for parking. When I did a search on this hotel before I purchased the room, the reviews did say 3 stars and that is what you are going to get. It is very close to LaGuardia airport for convenience.
DHP
"Really??"
Checked in and key didn't work back three times because key didn't work had to wait downstairs for someone to open the door....remote wouldn't work had to wait the next day at 6 am to get a new one
"Good visit"
I had a great stay. The overall condition of the hotel was good however the furniture really need to be updated. In addition, there aren't any outlets next to the bed.
3 night trip Nov 14, 2014
Parking was not a secure place but otherwise, we had a good time.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"Decent hotel, OK location"
3.5 stars. The problem is really with the awful location of LaGuardia Airport. The hotel is convenient to the airport but isolated from the subway and everything else. Important note: the airport shuttle does NOT run a "continuous 24-hour loop" as claimed on the website. You have to call them for service in the evening, and they come pick you up on the upper level of LaGuardia, not the usual lower level. I waited for almost an hour at the normal hotel shuttle stop downstairs before the penny finally dropped and I got out my phone. The hotel itself is fine for what you pay. It must have been very grand in the 1960s/1970s. It seems to have been put away in mothballs since then.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Lgap stay"
My husband and i have stay about 4 or 5 times this year just for weekend get aways and have never been dissappointed.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"For your information"
It is time to replace new bed mattress. I got back hurt from the worn out bed. Also, time to shampoo the carpet which was dirty with many soiled spots. Thanks,
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Donald
"Only good thing was its location close to LGA."
Friendly staff. Leaking faucet in sink, poor drainage in tub, soiled carpet.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Yogi
"Good value for New York"
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.
4 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
Bring earplugs for the beeping fire alarm - it beeps constantly but you don't really hear it until you're in bed and everything is quiet.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Quick"
Quick overnight
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Carl
"LGA Plaza Hotel"
desk staff was very helpful. A bit pricey for my wallet, but good not for the area. Glad I made the choice...
1 night trip with friends Nov 5, 2014
Jo Anne
"Good Value"
I enjoyed my stay. I staff was helpful and friendly.
5 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Quality hotel"
Large room, comfortable bed, nice staff
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Great hotel!!"
Recent stay here was great. Every member of the staff was so nice and so helpful. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The decor was a little out dated but overall was well worth the price. I would stay here again any day.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Andrea
"Close to airport"
Not good response to needs. Poor communication. Did not feel welcomed or like a guest. Staff not on top of duties. Fitness Center not opened.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Very close to airport, with shuttles available"
Front desk staff was very welcoming. First room we went to stank of old cigarette smoke. The next room was much better. Older hotel, carpet was very dirty in the hallway. we booked here because it had a restaurant, cocktail lounge, and shuttle to the airport. The staff were all very helpful and the shuttle came frequently. Breakfast not included, and a bit pricey, but it is New York! Great food and service.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Room not in good condition"
After a couple of days of a very busy stay in NY, my wife and I wanted to spend just one restful night near the La Guardia airport so that we could take a flight the next morning at 9 am. So when we checked in around 10 pm the previous night, we found the bathroom not in very good condition--the bathtub stop was stuck and we could not take a shower before bed. A repairman was sent, but he needed to get additional help. We had to stay up for this problem to be taken care of. This did not help our goal of getting a good night's rest in this hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
"Repeat stay, excellent"
I stay here every time I fly out of La Guardia, I know what to expect, I love the accommodations, the food is good, service is great, friendly and helpful. The bed is firm and they have great blankets which are my favorite parts.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
Hotel is continuing to make improvements and remodel. Staff is great. Great location.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Enjoyable stay at this hotel"
Very nice accommodations much better than last time. Hotel staff courteous. Room service & cleanliness very good. Bar & restaurant great. Jasmin & Terry excellent service and make you feel at home attitude. Lots of nice people to meet as well. Overall recommend stay at this hotel.
3 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"Worth the wait"
Nice hotel, convenient to airport. Long wait at airport for hotel shuttle to pick us up. Everything else was great. Very pleasant staff in hotel restaurants.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Awesome staff, clean, quiet, across from La Guardia, easy train into midtown NYC.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Shirley
"Great location close to La Guardia airport."
We wanted a hotel close to the airport for one night so to easily continue our travels the next day. This place was perfect.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nice hotel across from LaGuardia."
Nice hotel, clean rooms, great staff. Nice restaurant and bar/grill, and little gift shop. Does not accept travelers checks. Will Definitely Stay Again When In NYC.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
shirley
"Forgot to finish cleaning the room!"
My husband and I arrived at the LaGuardia Plaza Hotel from Manhattan. The staff was very friendly and helpful in guiding us to the best way to get to the hotel from subway and bus so we didn't need to take a cab. The hotel itself is super convenient to the airport - they have a free shuttle that takes less than 10 minutes. The cleanliness of the room however, left much to be desired. When I took a shower I discovered an old bar of soap in the shower that was left over from a previous occupant. Also the shower drain was clogged causing the water to drain very slowly. While I was in the bathroom, my husband found toe-nail clippings on the floor, and a stash of food and personal items (deodorant, bread, peanut butter) in one of the drawers. We spent the night wondering whether someone was coming back to the room, or if the cleaning folks just had an off day. Despite the friendly staff and proximity to the airport I wouldn't recommend staying here - you can probably pay just a little more for a different hotel in the same area.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Cranberry Jones
"Great place to stay for an affordable price*****"
Really nice. Love the shuttle service to and from the airport and to the Subway (our trip was to visit Manhattan, NY) , you have to get back from the Subway on your own but they give you very easy to read and understand directions to get back. Very customer service friendly and helpful. They clean your room very well!!! Nice indoor pool and hot tub-clean!, great gym too!! If I had to change one thing I would love to have a complimentary breakfast but you can't have it all, we already got enough for the great price they have. This is one hotel where the pictures actually look like the hotel when you arrive. I would defiantly stay here again and will recommend it to others.
4 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
Lydia
"Not what it used to be"
We actually stayed twice - two weeks apart. First stay was very good. We had a nice room on the 7th floor. Second stay we were on the second floor. To get to our room we went through some poorly maintained utility doors. Room was ok but floor signage was poor. A much less desirable experience the second time. Also this hotel does not have a full service restaurant. Both times we had dinner in the bar.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
Gregory
"weekend getaway"
Staff extremely friendly. Lounges located on floor were comfortable. Food was great at their establishments located in hotel. Overall a pleasant stay.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"Easy Airport Access"
Our stay in this hotel was first class although a little expensive for family travelling
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Sue
"great location, close to the airport"
The staff was extremely helpful and kind. The rooms were comfortable and had plenty of space. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
We were told we paid for breakfast with the room but the hotel said that was not true so we had to pay for breakfast again.
3 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"average"
Average
2 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Very nice Hotel with good Services"
I stayed recently in the Plaza and really liked my stay.Liked the Bar,had Dinner twice,two wonderful Employees, fast and good!
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
w
"love this hotel"
i stay at rhis hotel at least once a momth with my husband. It lile being in your own home. Very clean and spacious
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Bibi
"Great!"
It was very clean, which is very important to me. The bed was comfortable! I enjoyed my stay, great service! Plenty of parking in neighborhood.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Tina
"close to airport"
OK; it was workable. For the money i expected more but i was paying for convenience. Hotel is 'dated', ordered a meal from the lounge, it was OK. Staff was friendly
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
glenn peterson
There is nothing to say good but bad so I would say that if they give me money to stay at this hotel, I still wouldn't stay at this hotel.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Tabitha
"Not Satisfied."
Would not stay there again!! Carpets in the hall were dirty, carpet in the room were also dirty. It was close to the airport which was convenient and the airport shuttle was nice as i had an early flight but Not satisfied at all!.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
"Good Hotel Close To Airport"
Friendly staff, decent sized rooms, very close to airport. Just a bit on the older side.
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
"Room was tired."
Room was fairly clean, but amenities were very old and tired. TV was ancient and blurry. Climate control system was ancient as well and noisy. Overall, way overpriced for what you get.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Doug
"Convenient to La Guardia"
I was looking for a hotel with a complimentary shuttle to and from La Guardia. The rooms were great, the lounge food and breakfast menu were fantastic. The shuttle service was fast and effiecient and it was easy to get transportation to Manhattan. I would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2014
Carole
"nice stay"
It was one night and it was night as I had flight in the morning so its nice as its near also to airport
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
walid
"this hotel had everything Iwanted. all the staff w"
very nice place. food great good experience. everyone was pleasant and the service was wonderful.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
ellie
Tony was Awesome! Very friendly, helpful, and attentive to our needs!!
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Good hotel close to the airport."
Staff was very friendly and held my bags for me while I was in the city. FYI a cab ride to and from the city will be about $50 each way and take 30 - 45 minutes.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Beth
"Convenient hotel to LGA"
This hotel worked out well for us. The hotel has seen better days. Our room was large which we appreciated. The shower was a bit awkward. Breakfast buffet was fine, and the staff was pleasant. We did not try the pool. We appreciated having shuttle access to the airport.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
M and T
nice job updating this old building dissapointed they told us we would have a roll away bed at time of reservation none were available at check in!!!! three men and two beds bad
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
rocco pelletiere
"Great Service And Deal"
Everything was great and we love it the shuttle they have to the subway as well to the airport
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Ana
"Great Pre-cruise Stay"
Hotel is top quality....staff were excellent....was up-graded to a two room suite w/o even asking.....received an upgraded breakfast from continental to full buffet....will be my first choice next cruise we take out of NY.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014