All hotels in East Elmhurst, New York, United States of America
104-04 Ditmars Blvd, East Elmhurst, NY, 11369, United States of America, ‏‎855-234-2582

• Wellness
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
    Ordinary pool
    Breakfast is average
    Bad internet service
"Terrible"
I was told this hotel is in the city. It was a thirty minute uber ride. When I got there the two clerks couldn't find my reservation and went to the back room for close to ten minutes. No breakfast was offered to me. No room service was available. Lobby was nice but room was mediocre at best. No fridge or microwave. Coffee station is on the bathroom sink. I can't imagine how sanitary that is. Very poor experience. Total waste of $250. Never again. Also my name is not holy.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
holy
"I liked this hotel."
The hotel is an old one originally, but was renovated nicely. It is a very nice and comfortable place.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2015
"Close to Airport with shuttle for early morning fl"
Stayed here overnight before catching an early flight out of LaGuardia. Hotel shuttle picked me up at Budget rental Car so I could drop my car off early and then catch the hotel shuttle direct to the airport the next morning. Very convenient. Quiet room for a good nights sleep on last night in NYC.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
"NY HOTEL"
Hotel is very good, but the staff is not to kindly, never open the door or asking you if they can help in anything, I felt that there is no a customer service sense.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
Pedro
"Wonderful stay!"
Very comfortable and clean. Slept great. Front desk staff was friendly.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
"comfortable and convenient"
Overnight to get an early flight in the morning
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
Irene
"Convenient, modern, and clean"
Great hotel. Incredibly clean and very modern. Best is the 5 minute shuttle to the airport. Will definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
My husband and I have been staying at your hotel for little stay cations for years but this time I was a little disappointed that I had to pay for parking which has always been validated for us.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
My friends and I were very happy with our room and the service that we enjoyed during our stay. The shuttle was very timely and even accommodated us with picking us up at a local restaurant and the rental car location. Since we flew into and out of La Guardia Airport, this was the perfect hotel for us.
3 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
"Great hotel!"
It was very pleasant! I wish I had more time to enjoy all the amenities.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
Ricardo
"You said what !"
We ask for a room with a view. She said OK, but the did not have a view. In fact the room did not have a window at all.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2015
"no complaints high class hotel"
paul was the man helping us get easy transportation to and from citi field!
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
joseph
"Expected more"
No hot water for two days. Was there for a wedding and the hotel was not very cooperative to its guests.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Newly Remolded - Perfect Location"
Newly remolded hotel was perfect for our needs. It is literally 3 minutes or less to the terminal gates -- by way of their shuttle service -- which was just what we needed. The New York Hall of Science was just a short bus or taxi ride away. The only bad thing is that there are not a lot of food options right in the area and their in house dinning is a bit pricey. If you order Pizza out don't get it from Rocco's, they had the worst pizza and pasta I have ever had!
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Business travel to LGA"
stayed two different times in one week (Monday night and Thursday night). Hotel was actually much nicer than I expected and very clean. Lobby restaurant also better than expected. My only complaint was with the hotel shuttle from LGA. I ended up waiting more than 45 minutes for it to arrive. I called several times and nobody would give me a straight answer to why it was delayed. Other than that it was a great place.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
Justin
"perfect for the airport"
It what you expect at an airport, Does the job in a nice fashion. Bar is perfect for the traveler
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
Requested two Queen beds and got two Doubles.... air conditioning was pretty loud and woke you up every time it came on. Walls were pretty thin so you could hear a lot going on in the hallways throughout the night. Food was pretty terrible and way over priced. It is close to the airport though, so that was handy and check in was easy.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"FP"
Great!
1 night trip Sep 16, 2015
Fidel
"I would go back."
decided to stay close to Laguardia airport as i had an early flight out the following day. I traveled into Manhattan on the 7 train, the hotel runs a shuttle on the hour to the train station so all worked well. the trip into Manhattan took around 30 mins. the hotel was very nice, clean and the rooms were well appointed, I was on the 6th floor and the room was very quiet with modern facilities and wireless wifi. the only draw back was no room service,so if you wanted to eat in your room you had to collect from the restaurant. I was very pleased with the hotel and would stay again.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
Philip
"Impressed"
Stayed here for the US Open. Hotel was ideal as they had regular shuttle service to the BJK Tennis Center. Shuttle drivers were great, friendly. Room was clean. Beds a little stiff for my liking, but my daughter liked hers. We had an issue with remote, but hotel staff immediately fixed. I also lost my phone on the shuttle and they found and returned for me. Could not have been nicer. Hotel was recently remodeled and it looks sharp. Nice place to say, would do so again if I go back to the Open or for Mets series. Breakfast was good. Paid the flat rate for buffet and the selection was nice. No complaints.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Rebecca
"Tennis Trip"
Very good went to the U.S.Open Tennis.hotel was great will stay again next year.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
ralph
"Excellent stay!"
The LaGuardia Plaza Hotel was a great place to stay while attending the US Open Tennis 2015 tournament. Everything was terrific!
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Kathryn
"Outstanding Accommodations!"
I was there for r days at the US Open. Your hotel my stay there extremely comfortable after a wonderful and eventful day at the US Open.
3 night trip Sep 2, 2015
Yolanda
"Great Value!"
Great hotel - our room was very clean, service was great and the bar was a great place to congregate. We were there for the US Open Tennis tournament, and they supplied a free shuttle to and from the Open - it made our trip effortless
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Just OK"
Was here for US Open. Hotel was OK
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
We went for the US open. We took the shuttle back and forth with no problem and hardly any wait. We were able to check in early so we would not have to drive our car to the event. Everyone was very nice and helpful. The only negative was the pillows were too large and uncomfortable for sleeping. Thank you.
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
"☺"
Great stay. Beautiful accommodations.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
ashley
"Shuttle to airport and USOpen"
We chose this hotel because of its convenience to Laguardia Airport and the USOpen facilities. Free shuttles to both was a real plus.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"Great value"
Great hotel, good value. Most importantly it was clean and safe. Staff was nice but a few weren't the brightest bulbs so a lil slow. Any questions ask door guy, bald around 30. Guys a rock star knows everything
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Good
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Christopher
"Relaxing Visit"
Modern, clean, quiet and comfortable hotel. Friendly and helpful service.
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
very nice, very convenient, would definitely stay there again - would request a non-smoking room next time
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Newly Renovated"
The La Guardia Plaza has been newly renovated. The work is not yet complete but what they have done is very nice...fresh and pleasing to the eye. The room that I stayed in on the sixth floor had just been finished and it couldn't have been nicer.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Excellent, clean hotel. Great staff"
Enjoyed my stay there very much. The staff was very helpful. They planned my trip into Manhattan with great detail. Enjoyed riding the subway for the first time after the detailed information they gave. Hotel restaurant is a good place to eat. Breakfast is very good, but it was an extra charge for me. It's great to have the shuttle from the airport to hotel and back to airport or to take you to subway station. I would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Jose
"Wonderful"
very nice. Impressed with te hotel. A hieren jewel.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Adriano
"Excellent hotel near Laguardia Airport"
Service was great, people were friendly. Excellent stay.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Patrick
Free shuttle to and from airport. Shuttle only drops off at transportation station at the top of the hour, so plan accordingly. Return is made be using local bus service that drops off directly across the street.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"OK"
The room was fine staff was rude at times at front desk. did not like the safe situation.. Price a little high and no government discount
4 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
"Absolutely wonderful but be prepared!"
This hotel was beautiful. I believe it is the official hotel of Koren Air so you will see pilots & stewardess. Hotel staff were cheerful & helpful. My sister loved the free fruit infused water in the gym. The bar was nice & appetizers were good. Be prepared for the $50 deposit whether you paid in advance or not & $20 a day for parking. If your not used to super fluffy wonderful pillows, then I suggest you bring your own. We were going to the mall anyhow so we bought new pillows and the staff were nice enough to let us use their cases. Overall we enjoyed our 4 day stay & would definitely recommend to friends.
4 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Lorna
Poor customer services
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
Sol
"Not close to Manhattan"
It was a nice hotel close to La Guardia. It was ALOT further from Manhattan than I expected but that was my fault. All in All the hotel was very nice
4 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Lori
"Pleasantly surprised!"
We were only there 1 night and booked primarily because it was at the airport and we had an early morning flight. We were thrilled that it was much nicer than we would have thought for the price and the reviews I had seen. It is a 4 or 5 star hotel. Completely updated and very clean. Usually hotels so close to airports or convention centers are 3 star at best. The ceilings in the halls to the room are lower but other than that you would think the hotel was new. The shuttle running to the airport every 20 minutes is a great service and the business center was well appointed and easy to use.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Rafael
Bad service, was under construction and the employees don't even guide u for a better way to get in, the key to the room did not work and when u ask for a new one they blame u cause u put it next to u cell phone they said. the rooms are very nice though but I believed employees should be train better.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Candida
"Quality Service"
The front door to room was open before I check into the room and left open after the cleaning next day. I was lucky that nothing was not taken from my room. I report this problem to management the first time it happen and it continue to happen again.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
"smokey room"
Smokey room and little hot water. Noisy hallways. Convenient to airport.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Clean, quite, friendly staff. Went down for a Mets game, the hotel provided a free shuttle service to Citi Field. The only issue we had was getting additional towels for the room.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"One nite at LGA"
Business trip, king room was AWESOME
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
"Verte close to airport"
Hotel staff was not very friendly, especially the front desk. The rooms were dusty, we sneezed the whole time we were there
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
tourist
Hotel look newly renovated. We had a good night sleep.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
There was a staff member named Paul who was very kind and helpful to me and my family. He helped us get around NYC much easier. There should be more "Pauls" around.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015