All hotels in Romulus, Michigan, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Great pool
    Delicious food
    Bad breakfast
"This place needs to be renovated"
Don't sit down too hard on the desk chairs in the rooms; they are broken. The restaurant is awful, but surprisingly the bar has a bigger and better menu with nice staff. Don't ask for a wake up call either using the automatic system or calling room service. They will wake you up either 1/2 hour early or 15 minutes early. Like clockwork. What a dump
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"A Nice Rest - Needed a room close to the airport."
The room was nice. I stayed at the Westin on my last visit (same company) and the Sheraton for 1/2 the price was quite nice. The front desk personal (short of the 1st person that checked me in) was a bit "cool".. The 1st person did forget to slip the key under my door as promised. I had made 2 separate reservations as I thought I only needed one night. The restaurant staff were all friendly even though small requests were forgotten each time I ordered room service. The room maids were very nice and sweet. I did have my linens changed, as my duvet smelled a bit like "un-washed hair" - the bed was cozy and the pillows and such were a step up from the norm. The fellow who drove us all to the airport early in the morning was WONDERFUL, I believe I was the only person that tipped him and I just could not believe that! What has happened to common manners these days? I gave him an extra tip prior to leaving the van. At my age we know that nothing is perfect so all in all it was a nice stay.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Joy
"Completely satisfied"
Very nice greetings from staff.. Quick and easy check in.. Clean, updated and comfortable rooms.. Nice patio to over look the pool and lobby area.. Fast and friendly check out.. Definitely will be back soon..
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Jeanie
"great pricing"
Great and I loved using hotels.com for pricing
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Charity
"Close to DTW"
Nice room, indoor pool is great but the plumbing leaves a lot to be desired.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Emory
"Ok for the price"
Large room and decent amenities. However, carpeting, curtains, walls seem worn out
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"perfect airport hotel"
We enjoyed are stay very much
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"in the action"
A great location. It was near one of my favorite restaurants and near the river.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Russ
"Wonderful experience"
We stayed one night for the One Direction concert. The Sheridan went above and beyond my expectations. Will be looking for a Sheridan on my future travels.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Very enjoyable stay"
2 adults and 2 children. We stayed in a 2 double bed room. We arrived to courteous staff and a nice touch when we got to our room. There was a nice handwritten card and a couple plates of treats that included chocolate covered strawberries and some candy. We ordered room service that night and enjoyed the food and quick service, although it was a little pricey. The pool was heated and clean. Overall a very nice stay. Booked on Hotels.com for about $120 per night. Located about 25 minutes from downtown Detroit for some Tigers games. We also had great service from Danny's Pizza in Taylor, MI with great pizza and fast delivery. $20 for 2 large pizza's is a deal we don't get at home. 5 star stay.
3 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"My grandaughters wedding night"
I purchased a night at the Sheraton Hotel for my Grandaughter's honeymoon night. When checking her in around 10:30-11:00 pm I asked the girl at the front desk if they get a free breakfast and she said yes. In the morning when my grandaughters husband went down to get the free breakfast he was turned away. The woman told him he needed a breakfast coupon to be able to eat there for free. The couple is 19 years old and probably did not realize that he needed to complain at the front desk so they went without a breakfast the day after they were married. I was very dissappointed because the front desk never told us that they needed a coupon to get a free breakfast in the morning. Very Very upset that they were turned away on such a special morning. Linda Beesley By the way they were in the club King room which was more expensive.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
linda
"Sheraton Front Desk Staff are awesome"
It turns out that our hotels.com booking was not what the hotels.com call center rep led me to believe. As hotels.com is pretty inflexible I appealed to the staff at the hotel and they were incredible - they listened, accommodated, AND presented options. Thank you again Channelle and Danielle.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
"Excellent choice"
Our flight was cancelled and we knew nothing sbout the hotel ! We found it to be an excellent choice and were extremely satisfied with the accommodations , staff and breakfast. Thank you, Sheraton !
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
senior traveler
"Super comfortable beds"
Brief stay but wonderful hotel. The beds were really comfortable. This was the best sleep I have had in awhile.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
C
"Aging hotel, decently kept up"
Only three minutes drive from the airport, but a poor communication with the shuttle dispatcher keep me waiting 35 minutes.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Giorgio
"Perfect, they shuttle you to the airport 24 hrs"
Great, staff were all friendly. Pool was nice and warm. Clean and the location to go to the airport was perfect. restaurant was two doors down, great place to eat.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Krystal W.
"Good hotel close to airport"
Stayed one night after visiting Detroit, nice hotel and right off I-94. Staff at front desk were very pleasant.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Hotel was very nice. Only problem was indoor pool in the lobby was very noisy...especially if you wanted to sit and have a drink or a bite to eat.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
kag
"fine hotel but very dated..."
stayed due to cancelled flight in Detroit. Staff excellent, facility had nice "bones" but was very dated. bedding very comfortable bathroom acceptable but old fixtures and few extras such as extra soaps, no cotton balls, q-tips, etc. as other more updated accommodations. Lovely lobby and fine location for people needing internet and computer access.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Jane
"Bit dated Airport hotel"
Big rooms, looks a bit dated. But comfortable and clean.Just the average airport hotel
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
"Close proximity to the places I needed to go to"
Had an excellent stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Ocie
"Great experience"
Room was very clean, and spacious - overall this is a nice property with a great value.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
"Great Night Sleep"
Will be staying there again.....
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Tom m
"If you plan to use the lobby think twice"
Why any hotel would put a pool in the lobby area is beyond me. The night we stayed there the pool was fulls of kids carrying on as they would in any unsurpervised pool and the noise carried throughout the lobby. So if you want to meet someone in the lobby, or have a drink in the bar which is located in the lobby or use the business services area, you may have to put up with a lot of noise from the pool and seek refuge in your room. Poorly designed layout
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
B Savage
"Great Hotel - Quiet even by airport"
Club Lounge was great. Able to get snaks and drinks and watch NCAA games with family. Great hot breakfast with club room. Workout room one of best ever. About 10 mins from Henry Ford Museum.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
The Doctor
"Happy"
I was very happy with my experience. Comfy bed. Nice people. Clean bathroom. Food was good. Airport shuttle. Everything was as it should be.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
hmmmm..
"Beautiful Hotel"
The room was wonderful. I am in search of finding pillows and blankets that are like the ones at the hotel. The staff was very friendly and the hotel itself was very clean. Close to major highway so it was easy to get to where I needed to go. The lounge/bar area was open, very inviting and was a very comfortable atmosphere. I was a little disappointed that the vending machines were out of everything on the floor I stayed on. All in all, I would defiantly stay there again.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Nicole
"Very clean"
Very clean inside the lobby area and the room. The environment was very classic and well maintained too. The staff very helpful.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
"Small room, very dirty."
Upgraded to a King room with a view of the water. Room was extremely small, and the carpet was dirty. The patio door track was also disgustingly dirty.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
Deborah
"No water pressure"
Hotel would have been great, having bad water pressure made all the difference
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
"Pet and Family Friendly"
We've stayed here twice now on our way through the Detroit area. I will now always stay here. They are pet and family friendly and the staff is amazing. The staff remembered us from our previous stay a month prior.
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
"Probably best one near airport"
Little pricey but beautiful lobby and rooms. Although I had to wait for my room because the system was down, they compensated me generously and were very friendly. Nice bar area, beds were very comfy although I kept losing things in all those sheets! Bathroom nice with decent products, pretty close to airport and free shuttle. Only real complaint was the TV, the channels seemed so hard to change!
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
"This is now my place to stay"
Perfect for flying out of Detroit on an early flight
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
Regina
"Decent hotel, close to the airport"
Nothing out of the ordinary; a solid airport hotel. A little more expensive than some of the surrounding airport hotels, but seemed worth it.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
Rufus
"Place Is Nice But..."
The place is nice but unfortunately they were having a problem with one of the boilers so I had no hot water. It's not that big of a deal but I would like for them to have offered a discount on the stay or some sort of compensation. Alas, they did not.
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
Enjoyed my stay and the shuttle pickup.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"A great hotel"
This was a great hotel with a great fitness center, pool and hot tub. Staff was great to deal with. The bed was very comfortable and hotel is very quiet. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2014
MB
"Great stay!!!!"
enjoyed the room and comfort of the bed!
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Nate G
The hotel need remodeling at least the room and especially bathtub, carpet, . Wasn't four star hotle condition as was rated when I booked my room.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Most comfortable bed ever"
Excellent, most comfortable bed . . . ever. I'd love to know what bed topper you use, our room was 811. Staff was great, amities were excellent, close to airport. We were dropping family off at the airport, the price was right.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2013
Vicki
"Room was not nice at all"
Staff was friendly, but that's about it.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
"Perfect night of sleep before my early flight"
staff was super friendly even at 11pm. will stay here again before early flights.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2013
Ryan
Due to misconnecting flights I found myself stranded in DTW for the night. The friendliness of Maggie and staff took the edge off of a potential bummer of a holiday.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2013
Rick Hearon
"Great hotel by the airport."
The hotel was really nice, and the beds were very comfortable. We will stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2013
"Below average Sheraton"
The rooms are in need of updating. Nice lobby and the bed was fantastic. Buffet breakfast was under staffed on a UM game day and the service was awful. A little disappointing for a Sheraton.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
jeff
"Very Nice hotel. Beds comfortable."
Hotel staff was pleasant and very helpful. There were wedding guest and a youth sports team there are the same time we were. The hotel staff handled all with ease.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Too busy to ever go again"
The pool in the lobby so noisey with wet floor, one person at the front desk, Advertising that they had movies in room and didn't, a non-smoking room that stunk sooooo bad and tried to go to the front desk and change but the front desk still was staffed with only one person, so left after 20 minutes of it not moving! Wet floor - some kids hit all the floor buttons on the elevator, running around wild in the halls without parental supervision. did leave a comment card about it - Did got a deserved credit for $30 from hotels.com after 2 -30 minute phone calls to complain.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Sandy
"great hotel for price"
very pleasant staff and stay. my room had a hole in the wall by the window that was a little disturbing, but other than that, i thought it was a great place for the price and quite comfortable.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
paul
"Nearby DTW Metro Detroit Entertainment Attraction"
Great value for the money.
Response by Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport
Handyman - we appreciate your review and are glad you found your experience to be of value and convenient to local entertainment. Thank you again and we hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Handyman
"Go Blue!"
Very close to the airport and I-94. The beds were great. Bathroom was small. Had no problems. Will stay again!
Response by Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport
Thank you so much! We are excited that you will choose to stay with us again and that you enjoyed your stay with us!
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2013