All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1001 14th St NW, Washington, DC, 20005, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel for the Money"
Very nice hotel for the money. I was on a business trip. 14K Restaurant downstairs was surprisingly good, with a busy happy hour on a Thursday night.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Rosemary
"Great value"
This hotel stands out among others in the area for being a great value.
"Small small rooms"
To much money for the size of rooms. Location is perfect but honest assessment of rooms was that of a motel 6. Just enough room for a king bed and 2 people. Paying for convenience and location only.
Mr Nash
Excellent hotel, excellent location! This hotel was within walking distance to almost the entire city and has a great atmosphere too!
"Expected more for the price."
The hotel was nicely appointed and comfortable, however I had no cell phone reception from my room. This was a huge problem. One morning my room was not made up. Also the room overlooked an HVAC vent or something. For the price, these things were disappointing. I have stayed at far more luxurious and spacious hotels for less. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Restaurant was quite decent
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Sharonann
"Room with a view"
The stay was and the room was good. They sold a view of the park at a premium which we took but ended up having a small window with a rather nothing to rave about view. Were disappointed at paying a premium for that
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Gayathri
"Great hotel in central DC"
Only issue was the $45 a night parking charge. All other hotels in the area are closer to $30
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Good Location"
Staff was helpful and pleasant. Lou, the concierge, was very helpful. Restaurant had very good food.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Too much Febreeze"
I don't exactly know why, but our hotel room wreaked of Febreeze. I made the mistake of letting the cleaning ladies enter the room during our stay. When we returned, the smell was even more overwhelming. Everything about our stay was fine, except for the very strong smell of some sort of air freshener. A little too fresh, if you ask me, and not enough air.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Four couples in total stayed at this hotel with our group and all loved it. Great location near metro, clean and a very friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Overpriced. Had an overpowering cat urine odor and we had to switch rooms immediately. The lobby and conference area (downstairs) also had a slite odor. Glad I wasn't at a conference there and only had to use the restroom. The rooms have no storage four drawers total including the nightstand. And closet was as wide as the door to it. It forces you to live out of your suitcase. I was there for seven days and was glad when I left. The key cards are cheap and demagnitize very easily i had to reprogram at least once a day. The one thing that was exemplary was the staff was courteous.
6 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Downtown winner"
We were in D.C. for only one night. The hotel was the big ticket item of our vacation, but we knew any hotel in the heart of D.C. would be expensive. It did not disappoint us. Just three blocks from a metro station or about seven blocks to the mall, it was very convenient for sightseeing. We received excellent service from the courteous and professional staff. There is a park across the street. Many homeless people stay there. A group holding a very small rally there hurled insults at us as we walked by.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"great value great hotel"
had a great time. the hotel was nicer than expected and had great amenities. a few of the staff members had a little bit of an attitude but its not something i would hold against the hotel itself.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Good stay not so much a great stay"
Nice lobby but small room. Didn't like the fact that the hotel's parking was more expensive than a parking facility a block away which I ended up parking at. The location did serve its purpose since we had to go to the White House, which was a few blocks away, for a tour. All in all it was a decent stay, especially having breakfast included in the price. Not going to be my first choice though for my next visit but I guess for the location, it could have been more expensive.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
MH
"Great Value"
Stayed for one night. Hotel was very clean and staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
Manu
"Amazing staff, very friendly"
Staff was amazing and friendly. One of the front desk people helped me out with the information and any other question I had during my 2 days stay in DC. I would recommend this place to my friends.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
mlovita
Enjoyed visiting washington. Weather was great. Lots to see. Food was great.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Ana
"Friendly staff and beautiful hotel"
My family had a fabulous stay here. The staff was so helpful and accommodating. I would definitely stay there again. So nice to come back there each night. The breakfast each morning was great and the lunch menu and food was great at the restraunt there
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Overall good experience"
Room was clean, well-furnished. Close to major attractions and Metro. Staff very helpful and attentive. Could definitely hear people in next room and sirens as noted in other reviews but wasn't too much of a problem. Would have preferred queen instead of double bed but knew that when I made the reservation.
5 night trip Aug 5, 2014
A hotel to stay a couple of days, not very confortable, a restaurant that has a very limited and slow but friendly service
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
RBC
"Пыль в номере надо вытирать"
Хорошее впечатление, но пыль надо вытирать. Хороший бар с достойными напитками.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
AR
"Overpriced. Not 4 Stars."
It is insulting to charge an additional $20 for Internet on a $250+ room. Staff was friendly but hotel was average Holiday Inn quality.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Easy walk to sights"
Easy walk to the White House and surroundings. Close to shopping. I can recommend the breakfast very much. Also the restaurant has good food.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
"Our DC experience"
We had a great time at DC. The hotel staff was very helpful, the concierge, Tony he's outstanding. He walk with us out the hotel to make sure we were taking the correct directions. Room was comfortable for me, my husband and two youth kids. I would recommend the hotel. Don't botter about location since you have to walk a LOT in DC no matter were are you staying.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Cathy
"Weekend stay in DC"
Overall, my family was satisfied with our stay at Crowne Plaza Hamilton on the days July 18th and 19th. We booked through Hotel.com and the price for a weekend was reasonable. Rooms are small and lots of noise from the park across the street at night. Parking is the biggest issue. It is limited and we chose to use the hotel's parking which is $45.00 per day. This in my opinion is taking advantage of the customer. They also charge a fee of $14.95 for internet services. Did not use that. Too expensive also. Employees from front desk, porters, and all were very friendly and helpful. The Metro is close by. A Starbucks is located in the lobby. Besides the parking fee would stay there again .
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Bev
Nice hotel. Staff was very helpful. The rooms were clean. There was not much of a view from our room. The elevators were small and slow. I would however, stay here again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice hotel near nightclubs"
The hotel is renovated in a boutique style with a restaurant,Starbucks and large lobby. It's centrally located near 5 nightclubs and bars. Verizon Center,Chinatown,museums and historic sites all within a mile walking. Had a great rate with breakfast and will return. Don't miss the hotel's daily happy hr and outdoor seating in the summer.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
WillPalm
"This was a perfect choice!"
I needed a central place to complete several tasks in DC. The hotel was lovely, clean, staff were friendly and helpful, and all in all it was perfect.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Sally
Wonderful staff, clean hotel! My cousin and I booked this hotel to run our first half marathon in D.C. together. We will be coming back every year.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"great time at the Crowne Plaza"
We were treated like royalty at this hotel. I give it 5 stars. From the location, to the safety to the welcoming of the staff and the help in finding our way around DC it was first class all the way. I would definitely stay here again. The hotel was reasonably priced. I highly recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Judy
"Pleasant"
Hotel staff very friendly, courteous and helpful. Room and bathroom small, not enough dresser drawers. Short towels two days, mildew in shower. Acceptable distance from the Mall and attractions. Mostly felt safe walking around area. Good buffet breakfast. Two blocks from McPherson Square Metro.
Tammy
"Women's floor"
All women's floor room was very nice, appreciate the little details.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Such an easy stay..."
The room is a mix of modern and classic, with a super comfortable bed. Yes, the room is a bit small, but you're in a city. Despite the noise on the street (a nearby club right across the street) I could only hear sirens. I brought a white noise machine and heard absolutely nothing. Small touches made the stay. For example, we were given a 'sleep well' kit that had yummy creams to sooth away tourist's remorse from a long day on your feet. We brought our dogs and I'm pleased with their dog policy. They charge an initial fee but on our leaving our room was inspected and the refund issued. Also the gym was clean and had a lot of decent machines. Well located - we easily walked to the mall and (not as easily) to numerous monuments.
3 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2014
Megan
"Exceptional service"
Hotel staff was so nice and helpful, they were very attentive and made sure our stay was as pleasant as possible. We look forward to staying there again!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Very pleased with the hotel and staff, good job everyone!
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
The Crown Plaza Hamilton is close the two metro stations and numerous restaurants. The CVS sells fruit and food items. We were upgraded to a suite rather than squeezing a rollaway bed into our room for a visiting relative atmo charge. :)
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
Sally
"Great location."
Great location. Half a block from the metro. Felt safe, I even went out exploring by myself. Room needed more towels. I booked the room stating there would be 4 occupants, but only 3 bath towels in the room. After a hot, muggy day exploring, all of us needed showers. It took some time (20 - 30 minutes) to get another bath towel, but housekeeping was very kind in delivering to us and making sure we had enough of what we needed.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Janine
"Nice hotel close to metro"
Room was nice and clean. If you get the breakfast package with your stay, it's the buffet that the connecting restaurant with is very good! It includes fresh fruit, cereals, pastries, eggs, pancakes, bacon, breakfast potatoes, make your own omelet and Belgium waffles.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Dixie
"Dirty, Too Dirty! Sheets are not cotton!"
This is not the issue only with Crowne Plaza. Many hotels in the U.S. nowadays, no matter how many stars, don't have their housekeepers clean rooms properly. One possible reason is that the owner does not hire enough housekeepers and pay too little, or the hotel management is not functioning. Can you imagine a layer of dust on the desk and TV stand? Carpet seems not have been shampooed for years. There are visible stains on the tiles in the bathroom. The tub was not cleaned (it's disgusting) and I had evidence because I found the tub was clogged with hair when I had shower and I had to ask for maintenance at midnight. If the housekeep cleans the tub properly, he/she would definitely find out the tub's seriously clogged!!!!!! I won't stay at the hotel again the next time I visit DC. I don't recommend it to anyone. Oh, by the way, the sheets are not cotton fabric, fyi.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
travelmouse
"Overall good stay"
Hotel was nice, staff helpful and polite. Comfortable beds. Great location. View stunk. Hotel didn't have room cleaned out of 3 days we stayed. Had to ask for toilet paper, towels, etc. We would be gone from 9-5 and still room not touched. We were told we could leave room for 30 minutes and be cleaned but been out all day.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
tex
"Amazing"
Hotel exceeded our expectations. Only complaint was the restaurant in the hotel was a little pricey for the food. Otherwise A+, would stay there again.
5 night trip Jun 18, 2014
Rebecca
"Convenient location and excellent service"
I booked 3 double rooms with park view to accommodate my family. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The service was excellent. Our reservations included breakfast for a modest price. The breakfast buffet included scrambled eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, bagels, cereal, fruits, granola, orange juice, coffee and you could special order an omelette. It was all very good. The best thing about the hotel is its location. It is just a block away from the metro station. We used the metro to get to/from Reagan airport and to/from most of the sights. The White House was the only exception since it is just a few blocks away and we could just walk there. Starbucks, CVS pharmacy and restaurants are right next door. The only objection I have is that you can hear the ambulances and fire trucks at night. Luckily, I was too tired from sight-seeing to notice the noise after the first night. One more thing: WiFi is not free.
5 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
Rina
"It was a great hotel"
It was nice to stay I'm this hotel. Clean, great staff, nice location , I would love to stay this hotel again. Breakfast buffet was awesome as well
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Our room was very clean and housekeeping did just that the second day, spotless! The decor was chic and up to date, the beds were comfortable as well, glad we picked this hotel!
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Horrible Customer Service"
When we got to the hotel the valet was really nice. It was all downhill from there. First, we were given a room with a view of two walls and an AC compressor. Second our AC unit in our room thumped like a drummer every 30 minutes waking us up constantly. Next, we found trash under our bed, stained towels, and cash on the floor. (How dirty is the room that they don’t even pick up cash?) Also, the water was lukewarm on several occasions. (Even the cold water wasn't cold). Then I needed to pick up a package at the front desk. Three people took phone calls and ignored me for several minutes before one said, “Sorry, be with you soon” and then took another phone call. The manager came over and said nothing to me. Then, the last two nights we were there we got one new towel in our room. Finally, at checkout, all the guy said to me was “do you want to keep your balance on the same card” and “here’s your zero balance receipt.” Not once did anyone ask how our stay was nor if there was anything they could do for us. I will NEVER stay there again.
5 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
Clint
It was very nice and clean. I really like a bartender that his name starts with a K he was nice. The concierge was really nice too.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
madi
"Lovely hotel in the heart of DC"
We were very pleased by the Crowne Plaza Hamilton Hotel. Rooms were clean and very comfortable, the maid service was good by friendly ladies, and we even got a call the last evening to see of there was anything else we needed! Beds were very comfortable and outside noise was minimal. We would return if back in town.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Linda and Bill
"Good location. Short beds if you are tall."
The price for the room was very good and made this hotel an goodt choice for a one night stay for two rooms. Very small beds, I was traveling with a person 6 foot 3 inches tall and the bed was way too short for him. The rooms were simple and nice. In one of the rooms the network TV channels didn't work. Unfortunately when I called the front office upon arrival to advise them we did not get any of the network TV channels and it seemed because the channels were working in the lobby, they didn't believe they were not working in the room. They never sent anyone to repair it which was annoying. Parking is very expensive, but I guess it's expensive all throughout Washington. Even with the small frustrations, I would stay again because for the price, the quality was very good.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Dale
"Doesnt deserve the rating !!"
Doesnt deserve the 4.3 at all ! Get another hotel if you can
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
yousif
"Nice Hotel in the middle of DC's tourist district."
The Hotel Staff went way above and beyond what you would expect for this tourist area for this price. The rooms were very nice. The hotel had all the safety precautions in place you would expect in a large city. Did not care for the hotel's restaraunt, menu extremely limited.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014