All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2532 W Peoria Ave, Phoenix, AZ, 85029, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Clean and comfortable hotel"
Everything was great, minus their restaurant/bar Spice was a little out of date and not very welcoming. Other then that the staff was great and the hotel itself was amazing.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
dgull163
"AZ vacation"
Upon arrival we were not told about the facilities that were available to us on the premises. No mention about the Spice hotel, coffee service, bar service, hotel office area - nothing. We were simply checked in and sent in our direction to the room. We were arriving there late Friday and leaving Sunday morning, a very quick trip. On Friday night prior to going to bed I was washing my face and as soon as the wash cloth got wet the towels past history appeared as dark blotches and marks on the towel. It appeared as if I were cleaning my face with a dirty towel. This indicated to me that the laundry may not be laundered professionally. That was not ok by me. I went to the store and bought disposable facial wipes and used the rest of the time. On Sunday when we (husband, wife and son) ate at the Spice cafe my son found a blond hair on his first plate of food. That discouraged him to eat any more food from the cafe so he went to the room. I had served my husband and son some orange juice in small juice glasses and my husbands glass had 2 red lipstick imprints on the glass rim. When we told our sever she accommodated us by reducing our bill and gave us the biggest apology. Rebecca saved the trip in our minds. I am uncertain if I would return to this hotel again .. I feel it could have been cleaner. I will think about that in the future.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Oly
"Older, but still nice!"
The hotel is right off the freeway, but quiet. There is an onsite restaurant, but I didn't try it. There is a major shopping center just on the other side of the freeway that has a lot of good places to eat.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"OK hotel too close to the interstate"
No refrigerator, tiny uncomfortable pillows, very slippery bath tub, tiny room, hear the vehicles on the interstate all night, courtesy shampoo smells like flea and tick shampoo, pleasant staff, nice pool and Jacuzzi, nice restaurant and lounge... Way overpriced
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Cathy
"This one needs a remodel"
This hotel is rated a 3.5 star property. I would suggest a 2.5. It's a large property with a pool, fitness center ect, but it's showing it's age. Our bed was too soft, and I should have budgeted another $50-60 for a Chiropractor after my stay. We stayed at this property for a business event, and then stayed on for the weekend. If I had it to do over again, I would have picked a newer proprty close by.
3 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
"January Business Trip"
The hotel was clean and confortable. It is an older hotel so some of the furnishings and rooms are not as up-to-date as many hotels that I have stayed at. It is is need of paint and sprucing up.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Jorge
"Comfort, value and two good pools"
Thin indoor pool was an unexpected bonus, very nice and relaxing area to get work done even when not getting wet. Rooms are large, clean and comfortable. I would request a room facing the indoor pool. Waterfalls sounds drowned out other noise. Breakfast buffet is typical selection and good quality. Will stay again for sure,
2 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Phil
The Crowne Plaza is in a great location from places to eat,entertainment, and easy access to the freeway
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
good
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
"good hotel"
The staff was very courteous and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. However, the décor was dated and could have used some updates. The bed was comfortable. The restaurant help was courteous and helpful as well. However, I would not recommend the restaurant unless you like middle eastern food as that is about all they have besides sandwiches. I ordered a veg pizza and it was ok (good not great).
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
"Quiet Time"
We decided to stay here for two reasons. The indoor pool in November and the pet policy as we were traveling with two dogs. It was very quiet in the hotel after the holiday and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2013
Sean Devine
"Better than I expected"
The indoor pool hits you when you first walk in as the chlorine is a little strong. The staff was great the but second floor is not for tall people. I could touch the ceiling in the bathroom. Free wifi & parking but the bar was kinda lame. Charged me $8 on Friday & $6 on Saturday night for the same glass of wine. I would stay here again. Only complaint was the small bathroom counter was cluttered.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
julie
The breakfast buffet had plenty of food but not always hot...
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
charlotte
Inside pool made the whole hotel stink of chlorine. Made it very humid and musty since the rooms surrounded the pool instead of having the pool in its own closed off area like they usually are. Wasnt horrible, but wasnt the level you would expect from a crowne plaza.
3 night family trip Nov 13, 2013
"Wonderful Hotel and Staff"
Very pleased with the room and location. Hotel was clean and the staff was very helpful.
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2013
"Nice hotel, good North Phoenix location."
This was a quick overnight stay, we didn't use restaurant, or health facilities. Nice indoor pool and hot tub, didn't use outdoor pool. An enjoyable stay.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
"I would stay again"
Clean Comfortable beds and hotel in general. No microwave or fridge:( Staff were friendly). I would stay again.
4 night trip Oct 30, 2013
There was only one person at the desk during check in. She had difficulty find my reservation. The elevator was extremely slow and old. There was not frig in the room.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"VERY CONVENIENT TO FREEWAY W/O THE NOICE"
My husband and I have passed this hotel many times but have never stayed. The hotel does look a little dated at first glance but once inside, the atrium and lobby are pleasingly decorated and quiet. I wish we had had more time to take advantage of the indoor pool as it looked inviting. Would not hesitate to stay here again.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Big D
"Very nice. .clean. .inside pool was dirty..."
the only negative I have about our stay was the inside pool was pretty dirty. The staff the rooms were very nice.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Gail
"Crowne Plaza"
Although the stay was nice, trying to sleep after a long trip when your balcony faces the indoor pool is difficult. Also the humidity was bothering my asthma.....otherwise all was wonderful.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Great location near my friends and recreation area"
Quick check-in and courteous employees and very comfortable, relaxing atmosphere.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"You win some, You lose some"
Pros: Very nice atmosphere. Great small indoor pool with a waterfall. Starbucks in lobby. Cons: We were given "the largest room" they offer. Walked in and it was tiny. You could barely move between the desk and the bed. Beds themselves were quite small. $95 after taxes. You win some, you lose some.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Great stay with extras"
Excellent service, very nice amenities..great place to stay a night or extended for everyone.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2013
"enjoyed my stay"
It was a great place to stay, convenient location, wish I had more time to enjoy the amenities!
1 night trip Jun 9, 2013
Linda P.
"Club room not worth it"
Its a nice hotel to stay at. I have stayed here several times already. The only bad thing was that I paid for a club room but it did not have any extras that came with it. I might as well have bought a regular room at the hotel an have the same ammenities.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2013
"Hotel Review"
Our kids loved the indoor and outdoor pools! Clean, comfortable room. Very friendly and helpful staff!
1 night trip May 11, 2013
Bonnie
This was a repeat Stay to give hotel another chance to correct last trips stay which was terrible. Room air conditioner was noisy as well as traffic in the hallway. I would say they have improved a lot since my last stay.
1 night business trip May 4, 2013
"Excellent Place!"
I very much enjoyed my time at this hotel. I attended a conference there a few months ago and was very impressed with the service for business events as well. This time was a time of rest, and the environment of the hotel was very conducive to that purpose!
3 night trip Apr 11, 2013
Andrew B.
"nice stay"
Very pleasant staff enjoyed the place very much will return soon
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2013
jim
"Paid for king,,,, got double beds"
Bait and Switch rates...... paid in full at booking for king room and was given a double bed room with no apology or compensation. Staff didn't care. Ruined a nice trip away from the kids. Hotel is nice but not worth the scheme they pulled.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
"Good deal"
Enjoyed hotel, nice inside pool, plenty of parking, clean, they did a nice job
1 night trip Mar 26, 2013
TR
"Great Value"
My stay was very nice I have never gone through a online service to get a hotel before so I really didn't know what to expect but I was wonderfully pleased. I miss not having a mircowave and refrig in the room but the staff was accomdating and provided a microwave at no additional cost. Friendly staff and clean rooms.
4 night trip Mar 24, 2013
FJackson
"Jewel of a hotel in Peoria, AZ"
Great hotel. Lots of amenities. Close to the freeway.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Liz
"Family get away"
Hotel staff prompt and polite. Room had a few things missing but hotel staff was quick to correct. Hotel appearance was average but for price I paid per night it was more than satisfactory. Would diffinately stay again if I pass this way. Kids really enjoyed inside pool.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
Working mother
"To much $$$ for what you get!"
Stayed for one night. Payed $180 and didn't get what you expected for that much. Breakfast was not included with room and cost $32 for two! Very clean and today but not worth tyr money.
1 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2013
"close to city"
we stayed for 5 days, the hotel had a $20 hold per day and was close to the mall, doesnt come with a fridge or a microwave, but after talking to front desk they gladly gave us a fridge.
5 night trip Mar 24, 2013
Very very comfortable beds. Really had a good nights sleep. Would highly recommend thus hotel.
5 night trip with friends Mar 24, 2013
Loraine
"Very comfortable beds but basic hotel."
We were very pleased with our stay for the price we paid. They were trying to fill the hotel so we did indeed, get a great bargain. For the price it was great! The rooms were very comfortable and equipped. The two pools were a plus, but the indoor pool created such a humid atmosphere, I would choose another hotel next time. The halls, carpet, elevator were all dinged and run down and the towels our first two days were very dingy and gray. It appeared the staff were a little more concerned about getting their work finished than pleasantries to the guest. Still, I would recommend this hotel but not at the full rack rate. It was clean for the most part just would improve in the public areas and politeness of the staff. :O)
4 night trip Mar 24, 2013
"Would stay again."
Comfortable beds, clean room, nice pools, courteous staff, great value. Room did not have fridge and microwave as stated and AC was a little loud.
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
Overall experience ok, carpet wet in room when we arrived seemed the refrigerator broke prior to us arriving and they still gave us the room.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2013
"Great hotel, great location"
Very conveneint location off I-17, with an indoor and an outdoor pool, a fitness center, large rooms, plenty of free parking - all at a very good price.
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
Loves Vegas
"good stay for busness"
Hotel was clean and comfortable. Nice large rooms. Good pool, hot tub and fitness center
1 night trip Mar 25, 2013
mike
glad to get a room that late
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2013
"Good price for stay"
One night stay and it was an overall good experience. My only issue was that the room was really humid and stuff when we first arrived due to indoor pool, but that eventually went away after turning up room fan.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2013
Kris
"Crowne Plaza in North Phoenix"
Very good hotel. Stayed here on two separate occasions. Staff was friendly both times, but maid service did skip my room one day (I assume it was an accident). Indoor pool was nice esp if the weather blows. Gym is small but sufficient. Free wifi. About a 15-20 min drive from some spring training facilities.
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
Anthony
"Decent, but not the best"
Good location--access to many restaurants and shopping. Hotel a little tired--but rooms are decent. Our first floor rooms were dominated by the chlorine smell and humidity of the indoor pool.
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
Erika
"Disappointing, humid and outdated"
We were disappointed from the moment we walked in. The front desk staff ignored us until I walked right up to the desk to tell the desk clerk who was doing some paperwork, that I was there check in. I then received a receipt that had my room number scribbled out and a new (first floor) room written in pen. The interior of the hotel was dark and humid, almost all of the interior corridor plants were missing/dead. It felt very outdated regardless of the attempt to update with paint etc. The one positive note was that the room was clean and the bath soaps etc were of good quality. If you are looking for a clean place to lay your head it will work, but if you are looking for a romantic getaway or family vacation I would not recommend it.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2013
"Great Place to Stay for Spring Training"
Centrally located to all spring training ballparks. Nice hotel and staff. Will definitely stay here again next spring
4 night trip Mar 11, 2013
"Unsanitary hotel and unsatisfied stay"
Ask for a non smoking room and ended up with a smoking room. The hotel sheets and towels had residue and stained. The room and hotel overall felt unsanitary. Location was safe and quiet and Amenities around hotel were convenient. However, Couldn't wait to get out of there!
Other trip Mar 17, 2013