All hotels in Brussels, Belgium
Rue Gineste 3, Brussels, 1210, Belgium, ‏‎800-491-6126

Rather comfortable
    Regular internet service
    Bad pool
"Nice except for the food."
The hotel would have been great except for the food -- which was awful! I ordered the same breakfast three days in a row, and each time it arrived missing something different (no butter for the bread, no salt for the eggs, no sugar for the coffee, etc.). The menu choices seemed odd to me, and the dinners I had were terribly bland.
Other trip May 29, 2013
Mel
Breakfast is very good, but much overpriced. As for everything else, this is a very good experience.
Other trip Feb 27, 2013
Purchasing breakfast through Venere.com proved to be really a good idea, since my colleague payed it about 27 € (compared to about 10). There was a really wide choice of foods, anyway! Nice young staff.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013

"Great location for business trip"
The hotel has a great location if you are staying for business. The only thing I didn't like was that I had to pay an extra city tax when I was checking out. This is not mentioned in the hotel ad!
Response by Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace
Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm happy to read you enjoyed your stay at the Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you suffered due to the extra tax you had to pay. This is mentioned on the bottom of our hotel page on hotels.com. We hope to welcome you again soon in our hotel. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, Steven D. Community Supervisor
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2016
IN
"Nice hotel but a little noisy for me"
It was a bit noisy - I had to change rooms because the people above sounded like they were moving everything in the room about so I couldn't relax late afternoon. At 3am some people stood in the corridor talking for 10 minutes which woke me up which was really annoying and then I couldn't sleep until I told them to move somewhere else.
Response by Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay due to the noise from other guests. We welcome the opportunity to serve you again. Sincerely, Steven D. Communications Supervisor
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
Ralph
Very friendly and helpful staff!
Response by Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope to welcome you again soon. Sincerely, Steven D. Communications Supervisor
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Tristan
Location is great. Staff are friendly and courteous but the property itself is old, floors are creaky and walls seem like thin as you can hear people in other rooms. Stayed for 2 nights. Had lot of trouble with one room not having any heating and in other not cooling down, was like an oven. Its good for a short business trip, guess need to be lucky enough to get a functioning room.
Response by Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay due to the room conditions. We are refurbishing all of our rooms to make sure those inconveniences are reduced to a minimum. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. We value your comments and welcome the opportunity to serve you again. The whole Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace team wishes you happy holidays and a splendid 2016! Sincerely, Steven D. Communications Supervisor
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
"Business hotel in Place Rogier"
Nice hotel in Place Charles Rogier, relatively close to the Grand Place and with free WiFi. The room (no. 612) faced the square and was clean and cosy, with a flat screen TV (quite many channels) and an espresso machine. The common spaces at the ground floor of the hotel are quite rich, but the corridors on the upper floors are rather dull, with the exception of the colourful carpet. Note that the hotel has two entrances, one towards the Botanical Garden and the other in Place Charles Rogier. Room tip: Ask for a deluxe room with view towards the Botanical Garden or Place Charles Rogier.
4 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
Alexandru
"Satisfied"
`We enjoyed it a lot, the hotel was very central to where we needed to do our business.
5 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"High scores for convenience, comfort and ambience."
Centrally-located, very comfortable and quite classy. I stayed on a quite night when the rate was very reasonable.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
Alan
"Make sure breakfast included"
Hotel old fashioned but clean. It was very expensive but there was a large trade show in town so prices can be expected to be elevated. The breakfast was less than average yet was one of the most expensive that I had encountered at 27Euro. For this price you had to queue up and get your coffee from a machine, outrageous!
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
Phil
"great"
Great hotel Friendly Location was good
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Great hotel that's close to everything"
We got checked in very fast even though we had special requests and got there before the check-in time. The room was big and very clean filled with small amenities. The breakfast was amazing and had a large variety of food. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Miruna
"spot on"
excellent hotel,very well run and very central
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
anthony
"Good Reasonably Priced Hotel Near Central Brussels"
Very good hotel, near the major Gare du Nord train station as well as across the street from a Brussels subway station. Most importantly about a mile walk to the Grand Place. Room very large, included breakfast very good and free Internet. Staff helpful, but not overly solicitous, but that was OK. We had done our preparation. I wouldn't suggest you expect a lot of help from them, though they all spoke English well and answered our questions.
6 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
"Nice business hotel in a good location"
Nice business hotel in a good location. Much better hotel than the neighbouring Hilton, which is comparable in price
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
jfc
Good location, rooms clean and comfortable. Very good breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
keith
"Nice hotel close to city"
Nice reception person. Very nice concierge person who told us where breakfast is served etc and helped us with our bags. The place is old but nice. The pillows were absolutely horrible. All lumpy and way past use by date. Apart from that it was all good
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
joan
Great location and nice staff.
2 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
We took an early train to the Brussels and arrived at the hotel at around 10:00am. Although we were far early before the official check-in time, the staff was happy to offer us a room to check in. The breakfast provided a wide variety of bread rolls and pastries along with different types of ham and cheese. The juices were all freshly squeezed. Staff are helpful and welcoming. If I visit Brussels again, I'm sure I will stay in this hotel again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2015
"Great!"
Friendly helpful staff. Clean and spacious room. Very nice. We paid 10euro per night extra for the outside view. Worth it. Gym was good. Sauna was good.
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Aaron
NZ
Great hotel within a 10 minute walk of the main tourist sites. Room was excellent, as was the breakfast included in the room rate. Not sure I'd pay the breakfast fees otherwise. There is a public car park next to the hotel, which was important to us as we we had a car with us.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Very good location, near the city center. There were constructions outside the hotel but it didn't disturb us. The hotel services were very good and the hotel is in very good condition and very clean. The only bad thing is that the breakfast didn't have wide variety. Overall we had a very pleasant stay and I would highly recommend this hotel.
2 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
"Brussels weekender"
The only thing that spoilt our visit was the constant immigrants begging throughout the day......... gggrrr
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Excellent experience"
I and my family stayed in Crowne Plaza Brussels - Le Palace for a night during our vacation in July 2015. Excellent property with all kinds of comfort, luxury and service available. Value for money indeed! The location is ideal for tourists as the hotel is just a stone's throw away from La Palace. The room was spacious, comfortable with all possible amenities. So was the bathroom. The hotel is housed in an old building and Crowne Plaza has preserved the old world charm to the fullest without losing out on comfort. The staff at the Reception was courteous and very helpful too.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
RAJIV
IN
"Elegant, stylish hotel"
From arriving for our break with our two grown-up daughters, we felt relaxed and comfortable. The twin and king rooms were really spacious and tastefully decorated, as as the whole hotel. Breakfast was a feast, a particular favourite were the waffles! A few minutes from the hotel was the start of the pedestrian shopping area, and across the road was the entrance to the Botanic Gardens. The staff were all efficient and friendly. They even presented my daughter with a small gift and card as it was a trip for her 21st :) We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Sally
"Business as usual."
My hotel was very central, situated right beside Garer du Nord. The staff were very welcoming and friendly and my room was very comfortable and clean. The bathroom was spacious and elegant and well stocked with all the necessary toiletaries. Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate were provided in the room and the TV was fantastic.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
Helen
"Very comfortable, easy and pleasant indeed!!"
Very comfortable, pleasant and encounters with nice staff.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
DH
"3 nights of luxury for 2 at the Crowne Plaza"
My wife and I were very well looked after by the staff at the Crown Plaza - with a special thanks to Alex who arranged for a free room upgrade on arrival. We spent 3 nights in a Junior Suite with separate Lounge overlooking the old Botanic Gardens. Room facilities were excellent with Nespresso machine, minibar, robes, slippers, and everything else you could need. Only slight niggle were the huge pillows which both my wife and I struggled to sleep with - but this didn't ruin anything. Breakfast selection is excellent with a range of fruit, hot items, cereals, fresh waffle iron/waffles, and fresh bread. Good quality juices and hot drinks too (plus the option to take drinks away in "to go" cups). Location was c10 minute walk to the Grand Place and 15 to the Mannekin Pis. Hotel is right next to the Rogier Metro stop - so ideal for taking it straight to the Atomium, main airport, etc.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"Nice but noisy"
My husband and I had a very nice stay at this hotel in May, the only reason I gave three for the neighbourhood is that the hotel is on the route to the Accident and Emergency depatrtment is at the side of the hotel and was a bit noisy as the ambulances and police cars use their sirens all the time not just coming up to busy junctions, and there was a constant stream of them. We also had a building site which started work 7.30ish next to the hotel which only bothered us on the Friday as they didn't work the weekend. But after exploring the city all day and drikning their beer the noise seemed to blend into the background.Other than that, everything else was great,the breakfast were very good and had a large variety of items to choose from,the room was quite large (room 610)and beds very comfortable.Good view from room across the city. Would recommend and would book again.
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Good hotel but not amazing"
The hotel was okay and in a Good location. We loved the Nespresso machine in the room. However, I expected much more from a 4 stars hotel in terms of cleanliness and attention to details.
3 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Nice hotel decorated in art nouveau/deco style, situated on the edge of the financial district right next to Rogier Underground station. There is a lot of building work going on in the area at the moment but this does not disturb life in the hotel. Staff were all very friendly and we're more than willing to help. Food in the hotel is of a high standard with a lot of choice. If you want to eat out there are a few places close by to eat, the Brussels Grill was especially good. There is a massive shopping mall opposite the hotel across the main road which sells everything. Also it is only a 10 min walk to the old part of the town with local markets, cafes, architecture, city bus tour etc. Would have no issue with recommending this hotel to friends or family. *Not about the hotel but for info for anyone traveling* .We went with Ryanair and landed at charleroi airport, we had to get a bus to Brussels (be prepared for a wait there is only 1 bus every 1/2 hour), this cost 17 euro per person each way. The bus took you to grand midi station from there you then have to get the underground or train to your final destination another 2 euro each. Also there is a government tax on each hotel room that we did not know about before we arrived this is 7.5 euro per night.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Nice room, free upgrade"
The hotel was nice and upgraded the room for free to a great suite. The room was spacious and clean.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Bank holiday break"
Stayed here for 2 nights over Easter the staff and service was great. However hotel slightly outdated and the rooms were not very spacious. We were also given a room with the view of the hotel rooms on the other side of the hotel which wasn't ideal.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Superb!!!"
Highly recommend this hotel! Great location, the main shopping area is just across the road, and the train station is just a 5 minute walk, great scenery and the service was great, Our flight was not until late Monday evening and the hotel held our luggage for the day free of charge so we could enjoy another day without worrying about our luggage all day. 10/10.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Callum
"Nice hotel, no complaints"
Really nice hotel, very good service. Good location, 10-15 min walk at a leisurely pace to Grand Place. Clean hotel, very comfortable beds and overall a decent hotel.
4 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Alvin
"Lovely Hotel and Staff"
Room was clean, well equipped and spacious. We had trouble getting the TV to work and called reception for help, within 5 minutes a lovely staff arrived And showed us how to operate it. Our room was cleaned everyday and we were offered top-ups on all amenities including hot drinks. The reception and concierge staff were helpful and friendly, the area is within 10 minute walk through a shopping district to the town centre. Thank you to the staff who really made us feel very welcome!
3 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Nasreen
"Not bad"
The breakfast was overpriced and not great for €27 Staff were very helpful Free wi-if worked well Although it said I had nothing to pay after I'd paid online I still had to pay city tax at €7.50 per night
2 night trip Apr 4, 2015
Matthew
"Better on the inside than the outside!"
The hotel exterior is starting to look a little worn. But on the inside it is really smart. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and the service was excellent. I would thoroughly recommend it.
2 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
"Weekend in Brussels"
The decor was a little bit dated in the room but this did not distract from a very pleasant stay. Easy access to the Metro and shops.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
mavbj
"Great hotel, very clean, good food."
It was only a very short business trip but the hotel was very comfortable and the breakfast was great. Room service food was also very nice.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Lovely hotel; however was disappointed with the extensive building works taking place to the read of the hotel where reception staff directed you to to walk to the centre of Brussels. The centre of Brussels is actually 10-15 minute walk however receptionist indicated the back entrance in the wrong place on the map, causing us to get very lost.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Le Palace"
Hotel within easy access of the train station and the central attractions. Hotel very nice would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Mrs Andrea
"I liked that shopping was close by."
A quick stopover on my way back from France to home in Toronto. Nice hotel but no shuttle.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Sue
"Enjoyable stay"
Enjoyed staying in this clean and well-organised hotel where staff were always helpful. The room was comfortable and, overall, made a good base for our short stay. It is well situated for the metro though the ten minute walk to the central around the Grand Place proved a little tiring after a good meal.
3 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
H.B.
"Short business trip."
Disappointing and not up to Crowne Plaza standards. Bed old, low to the ground and creaky, with soft, unsupportive matress. Bath slippy and narrow, so difficult to take a shower without falling over. TV system overly complicated and channels would not change easily or quickly. Large opening window in a very tall building incredibly dangerous. The ground floor is one long corridor, with delegates from conferences spilling out into the main reception areas all day. No coffee lounge or area to sit and do some work on the laptop.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Andy
"Business Hotel Central Brussels."
This Hotel has clearly been given a makeover and is now a mish-mash of old and modern decor that does not work. Far too much consideration has been given to minor cosmetic design features than to the fundamentals. Bed was old, saggy and very low to the floor. Bath sides were very sloped meaning that there was barely room to stand up and have a shower with your fleet on a flat surface. TV system was so overly complicated that changing the TV channel proved difficult as the controller was overly sensitive to hand gestures. Huge windows that open fully are incredibly dangerous in a high rise building. Overrun with conference delegates that spilled out into the main corridor and the reception area. No real lounge or room to sit and have coffee and do some work. Not at all what I was expecting from the reviews, and not up to par with Crowne Plaza's I have seen elsewhere.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Andy
"Short business stay in Brussels."
Having read the other reviews, I was very disappointed with this hotel. It seems that a lot of effort has gone in trying to give an old building a makeover that is a mix of classic and modern that simply leaves you confused. More importantly, there is a lack of attention to the basics. Bed was old and creaky, rather low to the floor, with a saggy uncomfortable mattress. I expect a modern bed with a deep base and a deep mattress which is firm to give a good night's sleep. You can add all the pillows and cushions you like, but the quality of the bed determines how well the guest sleeps. The shower was over the bath, which had sides so steep and sloped that you could hardly stand flat in the middle to shower. I expect many guests will slip and fall. Despite the building going rather high, there where large windows that opened fully which is incredibly dangerous. The TV/movie/internet system was overly complicated with a handset that did not react to hand gestures and would not even change channel easily. I arrived at 11:30 am, and with no early check-in available, tried to find somewhere to work. The ground floor is just a long corridor with very few places to sit and work. The business centre was three internet terminals stuffed under a stairway. There were plenty of conference rooms, which meant you had to fight your way through all the delegates who used the main reception corridor for drinks and snacks. For Euro 150 a night, I will try elsewhere next time.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"very enjoyable"
good stay. a bit noisy since it's beside the main road. but the location is excellent. city centre and attractions are all within walking distance.gym and sauna provided. will recommend to all.
2 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Yueyue
"Weekend Break"
Stayed for 3 nights with niece. We met Alex at reception on our arrival and he set the tone for our hotel stay. He was most welcoming,friendly and helpful. All other staff were pleasant also. Breakfast had good variety and food was plentiful. Bedroom clean. Centrally located - would recommend.
3 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015