All hotels in Santa Monica, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here530 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA, 90405, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel near the Santa Monica"
Other than the outrageous price of the Internet and poor breakfast choices, it was a great hotel. Starting with very friendly and efficient staff during check-in and check-out. It's difficult to get a reasonably priced hotel in that area in the same category as this one.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Gerry
"Bad Stay!!!!"
When we arrived there was no electric in the hotel. The staff was not helpful. They should have given us something or offered to book us into a hotel with electric. We were meeting family from LA at our hotel. I was very embarrassed. The room was small and not worth the fee. I tried to use the business center to print out tickets to The Warner Brothers Tour - the ticket would not print!!! A very nice staff person tried to help but he could not get the tickets to print. All in all my family did not like this hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
"DON'T KNOW WHO THIS HOTEL CAN APPEAL TO."
LOUSY BUSINESS CENTER THAT CHARGES 6 TO 7 USD PER 15 MINUTES. AFTER PAYING SUCH A ROOM RATE ONE WOULD IMAGINE THE BUSINESS CENTER COMPUTER WOULD BE FREE. INTERNET IN THE ROOMS WAS SLOW. THE HOTEL IS "NEITHER HERE NOR THERE". THAT IS NOT IN THE SHOPPING / RESTAURANTE AREA YET STILL IN SANTA MONICA TO CHARGE YOU A HIGH SUMM.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
DAVID
"Over rated hotel in Santa Monica"
Disappointed - overpriced hotel far from the beach or 3rd. AC did not work and very noisy room
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Christian
"Beach getaway right in the heart of Santa Monica!"
Loved the service and amenities at the Meridien! The staff was very accommodating to checking us in early on a Sunday and this made it nice for us to go enjoy the beach and Santa Pier and Third Street promenade. Enjoyed our stay very much, wished we could have stayed longer!!!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Alicia
"Nice Hotel very close to the beach."
The staff were very professional and went out of their way to take care of everyone. I would recommend if you have bikes to take them and use them while you are there. The parking is limited and if you do not get a spot they charge 32 per night to valet. The hotel is very nice and we were very pleased. I would stay here again and again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Jose & Cristy
"Close to beach but not too close."
Very modern clean and efficient. Maybe not so much of a family environment but worked out fine for my family.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
vacationer
This hotel is not quite as advertised. More of a family place than a boutique. Service is slow (valet was very bad) and the very small pool area is crowded with families. The rooms are nice, but they charge for wifi.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Good location...nice hotel!"
Friendly staff. Great location for the price. Would definitely return.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Ed
"so so hotel, not so close to the 'action'"
found the hotel tired and dated except for the lobby (which was nice). Pool area seemed nice too. but the hallways and room and amenities in the room were quite dingy, needing updating. Parking is extra $32 a day as the free 'self park' fills up in a flash; in room wifi extra charge (free in lobby). I chose this hotel over the doubletree as it had more 'stars', and paid about $75 more for the room. BUT, turns out the Doubletree was a couple blocks closer to the promenade and beach access and likely would have been as nice or better. We could have walked to more things from that location...Le Meridien is off the beaten path and on a busy street. Wasn't worth the price in my opinion.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
nan
"Was expecting more.."
Paid premium for an ocean view room, but got a parking lot, mostly street and a small wedge of an ocean view. (my ocean view room was given to someone else, had to wait an extra hour for the room described above). Pool is tiny, drinks are weak, almost no rum in my mojito. Disappointed overall
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
Ruben
"nice walk from beach and pier"
The beds were extremely comfortable. The staff were very pleasant and accommodating since we arrived early from driving over 7 hours and had to wait and were extremely tired. They apologized and provided a comp breakfast which was really nice. Thank you Marilee, she called after we arrived in the room to ask if there was anything else we needed. the cleaning crew were very friendly and asked if we needed extra towels.
"Over All: Very Satisfied!"
Overall, I was very satisfied with everything. However, Hotel Management needs to make sure Hotel Cleaning Crew obey Hotel Guests wishes better.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Bill A.
"Great Neighborhood Hotel"
Loved our room...modern and clean! Within walking distance to the beach, restaurants and shopping. Check out Abbott Kinney, specifically The Tasting Kitchen and Gjelina for dinner/drinks. The bar on the top of the Erwin Hotel was awesome too!
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
"Funky Hotel"
Love this hotel, very cool and funky decor and great staff. Only one small complaint, the pillows are way too soft!
3 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Jussy
Really convenient to the freeway (10) and access to the 405. The Beach and downtown Santa Monica/restaurants are close but not convenient to walk to.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Well decorated rooms. Beds really comfy. Walls are a bit thin can hear people in the halls.
tobi
The staff is very friendly. The room was clean. I have stayed at this hotel before and every time I leave happy. Convenient location.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Close walking. To everything . Great accommodations and staff . Highly recommend.
tony
Had a great time. Hotel was gorgeous. Only downside was parking and we thought the balcony would be a little bigger.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Swanky hotel tucked away in Santa Monica"
Enjoyed the facility. The hotel was cool and the staff was friendly, the poolside is nice and the small restaurant was tasty but a little overpriced. The parking situation was a nightmare. They have complimentary self parking, but every time you pull up they tell you it's full. The valet staff took 20 minutes finding my husband's car even though he provided the ticket.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Jamie
"Great hotel with an awesome price"
Had a last minute getaway and this hotel was perfect! Good location and even better price. Super clean, friendly staff, and very nice comfortable rooms!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Nice quite neighborhood. Very short walk to Main Street and the pier. Staff was very helpful, nice boutique hotel experience. Highly recommend.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Vanessa
"The one right across high school"
It was very nice for the most part. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom clean. Towels very clean and nice. Free parking a great plus! Underground! Staff at the front desk very friendly. The only draw back we experienced was the "continental breakfast" the price was way too high! $18 for fresh fruit, generic yogurt, bagels not to wow about-granola that's pretty much standard. And worse yet- "Cappucino" is just ground coffee beans as opposed to expresso beans with diluted milk and no foam. The server that made the cappucino actually said" I hope you'll like it" . So paying $18 for continental breakfast at at 4+ star hotel was too steep. That really was the deal breaker for us.
Other trip May 23, 2014
"nice quiet hotel several blocks away from beach"
quiet restful large room.easy access to the fun things in santa monica
Other trip May 20, 2014
robert
"This place was a true pleasure"
Tim was great at check-in, the parking staff were friendly, and the eggs benedict perfectly cooked. The pool was closed due to a leak while I was there, but they made sure it was cleaned up soon.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Todd
"Great stay in May 2014"
The hotel is well kept and the rooms are clean. The food is surprisingly good and I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The only recommendation is that I'd like the wifi to be free of charge in the hotel room. NOTE: they do have free wifi in the lobby.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Charged too much"
No parking was available. The valet was charging each time I parked not each night like they quoted me. And the second night the guy said he would take the charge off, but never did.
2 night family trip May 9, 2014
"Gorgeous, modern hotel near the beach"
Loved the feel of the hotel and the proximity to all that Santa Monica has to offer. We had an early check-in that was accommodated without a problem. The hotel was hosting a conference during our stay, so some amenities (the pool) were not available, but they had a shuttle to their sister location's pool to make up for it.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
Shannon
"Enjoyed it"
Great modern decor...clean and polished.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Nice hotel within walking distance to shops/beach"
I only consider hotels that are at least 4 stars. With that being said, I booked this hotel with low expectations. The pictures made the hotel look very small and a little dated. Some other reviews criticized it for being close to a school. Additionally, I expected to pay at least $30 a day for valet parking. Also, other reviews made it seem as though it was not within walking distance to shops and beach. Do not pay attention to the negative reviews! We were warmly greeted when we first arrived and were told that there was free self parking or valet parking at a cost. We were upgraded to a room overlooking the pool with a balcony. Our room was clean and comfortable. We love to walk so to us, we enjoyed not being in the center of the shopping and beaches because it gave us a reason to get our daily exercise in. We couldn't get a sense of the neighborhood. It wasn't the nicest in Santa Monica but we just avoided walking out late at night and didn't have a problem. Honestly, I truly recommend this hotel. My only suggestion is to offer complementary coffee in the morning. There is a nespresso machine in the room but it would have been nice to be able to enjoy a regular cup. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Over priced, mediocre management."
This hotel is not worth the price. Long lines at check in, disorganized staff and service, much further from the beach than the online pictures imply.
Other trip May 2, 2014
"Excellent hotel with exceptional service"
Impressive decor, friendly and attentive staff, great gym, free parking, free wifi in the lobby.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Can only recommend this hotel"
We will definitely choose Le Medidien Delfina Santa Monica for our next visit!
4 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
Rikke
"Trying Hard for the Botique Feel"
Nice hotel with comfortable rooms. Staff is pleasant and very efficient. Not in a particuar walking location although the area seems safe...just a bit far to the beach and restaurants. Free parking but it fills up fast. We found on- street parking nearby that worked well. Do not get a room onthe second floor...the bar noise drifts up the open atrium and gets very loud until about mid-night. Southside rooms come with a nice view.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Max
"Trendy and classy"
Loved my stay here. I only did not like that wifi was not free other than that it was perfect!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
The room was a bit run down.The mattress was lumpy and uncomfortable. the cleaning lady took all the shampoo and soap and did not replace it. Then when I went to use the phone, it was dead.
2 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Good value in tony Santa Monica"
This is a great place if you are on a budget but don't want to compromise on quality. It is only a few blocks to the beach and the famous Santa Monica pier and convenient to the 3rd Street promenade area. Beautiful room with nice finishes, and a little bit distinctive. Cool Illy espresso machine in the room. Would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2014
"Attentive staff, lovely, classy, close to beach"
I wanted a hotel close to the beach and reasonably close to Hollywood. I liked the pricing package, the look and ratings. I booked a king but got 2 doubles which I didn't mind. Everyone on staff was friendly, courteous and super helpful. When I had a sudden request to print and fax a business contract to the east coast right away, and I couldn't find the business center, I came upon an executive's office and that person helped me download and print the document so that the concierge could fax and scan it for me. The pool area was a great place to hang out and also get work done. Beautiful lobby with seating, tables, wifi and has a bar that serves food and access to the pool and patio. The bartender was fabulous. My room was lovely. Room service was wonderful and very accommodating. Guest services always called to check if I needed cleaning or refreshed supplies when my "do not disturb" sign was up. In contrast, my brother's hotel was stylishly modern but the wildly tatooed musicians in the halls had more color than their dull grey walls. My one small complaint: I realized I forgot my razor. I asked guest services if there was a store nearby. They said they'd send one up right away. I was in a big hurry (for a wedding rehearsal) but the razor took 30 minutes to be delivered, which put me a bit behind schedule with my bathing/shaving. I might've been faster picking it up myself or running to the corner gas mart. Overall "A". So enjoy this wonderful hotel and pack your razor!
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Mari
"close to beach"
Le Meridien was very nicely situated: close to the beach for the many guests who went for a run and within a short walk to Santa Monica's 3rd Street Promenade which has many restaurants and places to shop.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"2 blocks away from the beach."
The staff is friendly. 2 blacks away from the beach and 4 blocks away from Santa Monica Place mall.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Great & Not Great"
Loved the beds, room comfort & location. There was constant traffic noise outside our room - no soundproofing & had the noisest neighbors next door who didn't quiet down until around 4am. The walls were VERY thin. There was a plumbing issue in our room - the staff handled it immediately when notified, which was appreciated. If you stay here, I would definitely request a room off of Pico. Otherwise traffic noise will be your bedfellow.
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
"Love Santa Monica"
It was average
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Mom
"Wouldn't stay again"
The rooms smell bad and everything is outdated the food isn't any good and far from the beach!
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
al
"Great Stay - Excellent Staff"
The hotel was spotlessly clean. They were super accommodating. The self park lot was full a few of the nights we were staying, they valet parked our car for free! I would stay here again.
3 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"Stay"
Good hotel but quite a unpleasant walk to city center.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Good Hotel"
Nice hotel, nice area, very close access to highway. I had to travel a lot everyday and I did not have to travel through town a lot.
4 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
Yoel
"Not Meeting Expectation 4 Star Rating"
Noisy with the walls are thin. Difficult to get good night sleep when you can hear the next room folks talking and TV sounds penetrating thru thin walls. For folks who are first timer, the front desk should mention where the hotel elevators location. We walked around lost looking for the elevators. We parked our car in hotel public parking, but staff billed us for $32 vallet service. Front desk staff corrected error without any problems. I was very pleased with it. If you plan on not getting sleep, the Sheraton Delfina great place to stay for great staff and service. It's walking distance to Santa. Monica Pier/beach.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"Birthday Weekend"
From the moment we walked in, our experience was great! Haley checked us in, gave us an early check in. Once he learned we were celebrating my birthday he upgraded our room. He later sent up complementary champaigne, chocolate covered strawberries w/a note attached fr he & the staff wishing me a Happy Birthday...WHAT A SURPRISE!! Free parking is VERY limited but since it was full, valet comped us for both nights. The only complaint we had was santa monica high is directly across the street & was the view fr our balcony. However if we had been a little higher, we would've seen passed it. Despite that, we will definitely be staying here on future visits!
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2014