All hotels in Santa Monica, California, United States of America
530 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA, 90405, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Food is all right
    Room is all right
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
    Bad breakfast
"Fun weekend getaway"
A fun weekend getaway. The only negative was the breakfast buffet was more like a continental breakfast but cost $18.
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Caroline
"overall, a bit pricey, but very comfortable."
It was a quick trip, but lovely hotel, only wish that when I had to stay another day that the rate wouldn't have been so high or when I had to leave late, it wouldn't have been so high. Also wish that there would have been a steak on the menu for room service. The food wasn't as good as the other accommodations at the hotel.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
Darcie
"Loved our stay!"
Quick one night stay for a family event. This was a convienient location near the beach district and the hotel provided us bicycles to cruise the beach. very nice stay.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Nice pleasant hotel"
Nice, comfortable hotel. Staff was pleasant and very helpful. Great location
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
Lynne
"A terrific destination"
I stay here up to 40 nights a year, 4 to 7 nights at a time. It's always top notch, the staff is amazing and the facilities exceptional. The staff especially goes out of their way to make my stay special!
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Exceptional customer service and made me feel at h"
All of the staff was impeccable with their care and concern and excellent customer service! I felt they truly cared they went over and beyond what they could do to satisfy our requests. It was a birthday and they treated us with four glasses of champagne, even giving our friend who had stopped by a glass to enjoy it with us. They give you bikes, and even extended the time we were allotted to ride them. The rooms were very clean, The beds are very comfortable and we enjoyed sitting out on the patio looking at the view. Hands down, It was the best service I've ever had at a hotel I will definitely be back! The hotel staff are truly there to make me have an outstanding experience and accommodate our needs!
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2015
kari
"Can't find fault with this gem!"
Chic, boutique-looking hotel. Staff was very courteous and friendly, and location was ideal to leave your car in the parking lot (we loved the complimentary overnight parking!) and walk to/fro the Santa Monica Pier, 3rd Street Promenade and Ocean Ave. I thought the yogurt/granola breakfast was tasty. I can't think of a strike against this place except that maybe the gym could have been slightly nicer given the rest of its surroundings. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway!
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"Nice couple weekend"
Great hotel
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Azriel
"Sunshine in every corner of Santa Monica x"
This Hotel was clean and tidy, very comfortable,with a Staff that went out of their way to be helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Everyone on the staff took the time to be friendly. The daily cleaning of the room was top notch, everything was fresh. The Resturant where we had breakfast was excellcent, good food,and good staff, all in all a very good experience for us.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
amber
Great Hotel
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Bruno
"Nice location, great service, ok facilities"
The location of this hotel is great! There are many great shops and restaurants nearby in Santa Monica! Our room was just ok. The shower was disappointing.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Ben
"Total gem"
Le Meridien far exceeded my expectations. It was a quiet, comfortable hotel with a hip approach to design that made me feel more luxurious than I am. The pool was appreciated, as was the hotel's shuttle which will drop you off within 2 miles, which is far enough to find excellent things to do. The ocean view room was amazing, and sitting on the balcony was a relaxing, fun time.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Adam
"Horrible"
I was given a room that looked directly into someone's apt on the 4th floor. It was horrific. For $370 per night I expected much more. Disappointing.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Carrie
"Great hotel."
Walking distance to the beach. Very updated. Spacious and comfortable rooms.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Hotel way over priced. Artless deco."
Rooms ugly, dirty, way overpriced. Location not great. Dated. Hotel really empty but raise price $100 when I asked to stay another night
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Lizzy
"Renovations the only negative great stay otherwise"
Unfortunately the pool was under renovation however a pool down the road was made available.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2015
Rebecca
"Nice quick stay"
Only there briefly but very nice area and hotel staff.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Pleasurable Hotel in a great area"
The check in person was very nice. The rooms are decorated very modern which makes it extra special.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Ken
we had a health emergency and the staff could not have been more helpful or responsive. I highly recommend everything about this hotel
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Review Santa Monica Hotel"
Excellent hotel. Lobby and pool are great. Ask for an oceanview room up higher, with two queen beds (a little bigger). Not too expensive for a very nice hotel.
3 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Great hotel in a great area. Only a few blocks from the beach and right off the PCH
1 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2015
"We were very pleased with our choice."
We had a great time at the hotel, very intimate feeling, very personal, great service and little details that will make us come back.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"For Santa Monica good value"
After reviewing all reviews I agreed that for the price and service, all words should be positive
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"Best in Santa Monica"
Another amazing stay at the Delfina. I love this hotel. I frequent the Santa Monica area often for business and have stayed at many hotels on the beach and in surrounding areas and nobody can touch the Delfina. Everything from the wait staff to the Valet are
3 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Justin
Room is clean. Staff are courteous and service is good. Overall a good experience.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Very nice, a little less expensive."
stayed in both a regular room and the hot tub suite. Both were nice and comfortable. The normal room is pretty standard size but with a nice balcony. The hot tub suite was smaller than I expected but had a larger balcony and of course the hot tub tucked into a corner. It's idd that they placed this suite with a view of the high school and city (North) rather than directly towards the ocean (west). The hotel is about 2 km from the Promenade and 4th street, the places with the most shopping, restaurant, and bars. But they do provide a free car to take you where you want to go. The lobby gets a little loud at night with dj's or singers on various nights, but that is only an issue if you are staying in one of the rooms in the mezzanine floors. However, it all queries down by 10pm so it's not a big issue. All in all, a very nice hotel with generally lower rates than those hotels in a slightly more convenient area.
3 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
Christopher
"Would visit again-"
Great location, great space and wonderful staff. Room was on the small side, but not sure if standard for the area.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"best all around"
Great. Would come back. Free parking, complementary champagne and great staff. Did not treat us differently from other paying customers.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Nicole
Much nicer than what I thought. (Reading a lot of reviews). The bathrooms are a bit small and there was no shower caps! Service is excellent. Hotel free vallet is great. The only other complaint is that even though we had the "no disturb" sign on the door, the cleaning crew knocked a few times between 9:00 & 9:30 a.m! Overall a very pleasant stay.
1 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2015
"Stylish Oasis"
Stylish, comfortable hotel close to the heart of Santa Monica. Very friendly staff and wonderful beds. Rooms and bathrooms are somewhat small, but the style and comfort make up for it. We had some trouble during the reservation trying to get the type of beds we needed for our family. The agent told us that since we booked through an online site they could not give us a confirmation. Luckily the front desk staff was much more helpful.
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"it was a good time"
it was a good time
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Very nice Hotel!"
It was a nice surprise the hotel at first glance. Everything was clean and service was very professional and kind. Rooms are nice and with all amenities you may need. Room Space is pretty good. I will definitely will go bak to this hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Carlos
"Good location, great service, facilities out dated"
Positives: Easy access from 405/10 Fwy. Central location for Santa Monica. Cost included parking. Staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel clean. Nice entertainment in the lobby/bar. Downsides: TV service so slow it's unusable and shower temp is uncontrollable - it swings between too hot and freezing cold without notice. Also, the bathroom fan sounds like a coffee grinder. Little sound insulation from adjacent room.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Gerry
"Trying hard to put lipstick on a pig"
Nice modern decor but not impressed with cleanliness. There was still old food in the refrigerator from the previous occupant. It was removed after telling the front desk twice. Also told front desk about dirty cabinet front under the sink (Looked like yellowish snot or worse dried up on it) this wasn't cleaned up. Towels had yellow spots in them. Room was loud because you could hear everything through the wall from the neighbors.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Average hotel, walking distance to beach"
The location is nice, walking distance to beach and restaurants. It still has the feeling of a Sheraton. The atmosphere is not that of a Le Meridien. The valet parking was a nice feature and the staff there were very friendly and hardworking. I've never been to a hotel that didn't include a jacuzzi so we didn't think to ask when booking. Apparently there are some suites that have in-room jacuzzis but there were none available when I requested moving rooms. As other reviews have noted it is quite loud. When I complained at the front desk the second day of our stay they said it was because we had an adjoining room. First off, we didn't request an adjoining room, and secondly the kids crying were across the hall, not next door. I mentioned the same issue when I checked out and the front desk person offered to give me 500 extra Starwood points to compensate. A nice gesture but I'm still not sure I would recommend this hotel except maybe to families with loud children who wouldn't mind noise.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"friendly staff and convenient location"
confortable rooms. friendly staff. Check in was convenient. beds very comfortable. great food for breakfast
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"fabulous place, great location, super clean"
great location, super clean, we will definitely be coming back.
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Rebecca
"Just a Good hotel in front of Marina"
Good experiente Good hotel Good price You will need The car there Because is so far
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
jaquelibe
"GREAT STAY: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"
Great Stay. Superb customer service on all levels. Comfy beds. Nice decor.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Santa Monica trip"
Great place
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great family hotel"
Great location a short walk to trendy Santa Monica restaurants and shopping. Big room, very well decorated, great black and white photos on the walls and comfortable. Lounge area had games for kids. Nice pool and poolside lounging area. The only thing I would change is the pillows. Too thick for my comfort. Maybe offer a variety???
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Nicole
"GREAT SPOT in Santa Monica"
Great spot, fantastic views, easily walk to coffee shops, the beach, etc, but still have a stunning view (if you get a high floor room) of the coast from Orange County to the north hills near Westwood. Very nice staff, pleasant lobby and reception. Valets are very professional.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Will definitely return."
Had a great stay. Front desk staff are SUPERB! Very friendly, accommodating and gracious. Fantastic location, great walkability and access to the local scene. Plan to return in March and add some leisure days onto a business trip so I can really enjoy it.
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
"Excellent, comfortable and clean."
Haley checked us in and he was very pleasant and helpful. Great employee.
3 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Donald
"Wonderful Stay at Hotel Delfina"
I was cordially greeted without much wait and asked if I would like a glass of champagne to take up to the room. The room was very clean and decorated nicely. The bed was very comfortable. Location to restaurants shops is a short mile away. Service and decor in the bar area was excellent. Overall I had a wonderful stay.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
"Noise from the next door!"
We heard the woman's noise in the mid night for a while and it happened twice. I think the connection door requires sufficient insulation. Disappointing thing was that the receptionist recommended to change the originally booked king bed room because it is close to the noisy bar. I took her suggestion but that was worse choice actually.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Amazing Stay and Amazing Staff"
This was a great property that has had a recent remodel. They have a gorgeous lobby area, complimentary valet parking, comfortable beds, stylish rooms, balconies, good bar, and just about everything else you could want. Other reviewers have complained about the location but i thought it was great. Less then 10 minutes walk to a great beach and then you can walk along Ocean blvd North to Santa Monica and the 3rd Street Promenade or South to the madness of Venice. It is NOT necessary to walk under the freeway to get to Santa Monica. Staff was WONDERFUL, friendly and accommodating
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Don't Flush"
Upon arrival we where greeted with a smile from Sonja the lady that checked us in, see was very pleasant and helpful, when unpacking in are room had to go potty, unfortunately the toilet did not flush ( I went # 1 ) called the front desk and Sonja gave us another room with in 5 min. The only thing I did not like is the view there are apartments within 40Ft. of are room, I don't like seeing other people eat dinner.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
scotty
"Comfy bed and friendly staff"
We had to use the valet to park since the self park was full. We were not charged since the self park was full which was nice. However, the next morning my boyfriend's expensive sunglasses were missing from the car. The staff was apologetic and offered to look into it.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Connie
"Not the best, overpriced, minus a star"
difficult auto entrance must tell people that self service garage has limited space and that they are trying to increase valet revenue television channels are limited television sometimes goes blank coffee making too complex for most people to use
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014