All hotels in Vienna, Austria

"Is GRAND!"
Beautiful! Elegant.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Virginia
"Grand hotel in city center"
Couldn't be better located, close to graben shopping and hofburg. They upgraded us to an exclusive room with private balcony. Room is good size by European standard, with separate shower and bathtub. Staff is very friendly and all speak English. We took a couple day trip tours and grand hotel is one of the hotels they pick up. Very convenient. Hotel is not the newest but it was well run and maintained.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Christine
"Hotel in Great Location"
Wonderful experience. Awesome hotel. A great feeling of safety during the stay. Clean and high quality room.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Perfect Stay"
We stayed in Vienna for four nights and loved everything about this hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the room was beautiful and the food was great. The location is on "the ring," walking distance to all the sights - St. Stephen's Cathedral, Museum Quarter, pedestrian streets for shopping and the metro. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"One of the best hotels"
The staff are friendly and welcoming. The service is really fast and working with love. The room is clean.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
salsburg
"Wonderful as always."
Perfect experience - the most professional staff in Vienna.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Travelboy
"first class hotel"
The hotel lobby is beautiful old word. The rooms are really classic old but in great condition. The breakfast is superb and classy display in a buffet style.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
phil
"Top level delux hotel"
Staffs are friendly and respective. Hotel equioment is good.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
KH
"Exemplary service and comfort"
Old world hotel in a perfect location. Customer service is top notch, extremely professional and helpful. I realized I left my iPad on my desk when I got to the airport. I called the hotel. They sent someone up immediately and offered to meet me at the airport with it since there was still time before my flight. Unfortunetly I was already through customs so I could not retrieve it. They are shipping it instead. Not many hotels would even make the effort they did. Hotel atmosphere is old style luxury but still comfortable. I arrived in Vienna on an over night train and got to the Grand at 7:30 a.m., fully expecting to have to hang out for a while. Instead, they immediately checked me in! Everyone was extremely helpful. The only slight negative was the breakfast. Seemed a little uninspiring for that price point but certainly acceptable.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2014
Joel
"Good Location But service should be much better"
Disappointing Good location but rooms were not cleaned before five o'clock twice (in five days ) We had to wait at the loby Very expensive relative to the service . Rated as Expedia VIP but Expedia Gold + members do not get any extras we were asked to pay 50% of day rate for late departure of three hours.
"Superp!"
Excellent services. Central location. Friendly staff
5 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
Abdirazak
"TRULY GRAND"
The Grand Wien is exceptional. It is ideally located on the Ringstrasse with easy access to many sights in Vienna, including the breathtaking Vienna State Opera House a block away, and a shopping mall only a few steps away. The hotel is beautiful with old world charm and modern amenities. The staff excel in the hospitality industry. They are professional, and helpful, and exceed expectations in the providing of service. Our rooms were upgraded at check in, and they were lovely. It is apparent why Le Ciel is award-winning. The cuisine and service are top-notch. The Grand Cafe offers lovely views of the Ringstrasse where one can feast on the extensive international breakfast buffet. Rosengarten graces the lobby serving a variety of beverages, including divine coffee, and snacks such as delicious apple strudel. In the evening an accomplished pianist provides music. Visiting the city of Vienna with its culture and history was wonderful. The Grand Hotel made the visit perfect. WUNDERBAR!!! Vielen Dank!
3 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Veronica V.
"Great location. It is close to everything."
The room had lovely furnishings and a very nice bath. Very good Grand Cafe menu and food.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Perfect
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Lovely hotel"
Excellent location. Helpful, friendly staff. Clean and comfortable.
3 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Lovely hotel near many attractions & restaurants."
We loved Vienna. Weather was great & the concierge was very helpful with reservations and information about local attractions & the Hop on/ Hop off buses. We were able to see and do all the things on our wish list. And we enjoyed the lobby pianist on several evenings after touring; very relaxing.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
BJ
"Surprisingly excellent stay"
The various reviews we read were quite good, but our expectations were exceeded. The room was large and lovely with a balcony; service staff were warm and helpful; and bathroom had two sinks, great shower, private toilet stall (with bidet)! Concierge made wonderful dining recommendations. Location was terrific....centrally located and within walking distance to pretty much anything you'd want to see.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Vienna in July"
Hotel was great location- walking distance to all sites. Room was beautiful. We would stay there again in a heartbeat!
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"FINE OLD WORLD HOTEL, AND GREAT LOCATION"
Lots of positives here. Very friendly and helpful staff. The location is terrific because it is very close to a tram route, and once you are on that network, you can get pretty much anywhere in the city. It's also a short walk to Karlsplatz, one of the main metro stations. Ideal as a tourist center. That's right by Karlskirche, a Baroque treasure. Finally, an easy and short walk up Karntnerstrasse to the old city center. You can't throw a stone in the area without hitting something spectacular.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Philip
The service was excellent with the exception of the concierge which was not very knowledgeable or willful to help regarding information on theaters, train schedules,etc.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Superb luxury hotel near museum district"
Professional, friendly, multi-lingual staff. Knowledgeable and very helpful concierge. Five minute walk to Karlplatz metro station. Luxuriously appointed room and spacious, beautiful bathroom. A/C worked well. Bed and pillows were too soft.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
J & L
"They did their best"
The air condition was not working properly.they sent three technicians in two days but they couldn't fix it. But they were eager to please us.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Thea
We had a wonderful time! Would stay here again.
5 night business trip May 7, 2014
"Great hotel, central location."
We arrived early morning, check in time is onlt 3 PM, but the young lady at the desk found one room where guests had left early and called house cleaning to make it up for us. We were in our room after about 1 hour wait.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Pete
"Very good"
Nice exprancre and good trip very close hotel to every thing
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
uae
"Beautiful Downtown Hotel"
Grand Hotel Wien is a beautiful hotel in center city. It is near to the most touristic locations and for it also has a metro station nearby. The interior is beautifully decorated and staff is really helpful.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Deniz
The Grand Hotel was beyond fabulous with amazing service. If we ordered room service, it arrived within 15 minutes, the rooms were immaculate, the location was great and near everything we wanted to see. They took care of our every need and we would definitely recommend it and stay there again.
4 night family trip Nov 16, 2013
Maureen
"Rude concierge, bad omelettes!"
Let me first say that the hotel was spacious, clean and overall quite comfortable, but my stay could have been a lot better if it was not for the terrible service I got. First day, I ordered a 3 egg omelette with cheese, mushrooms, and herbs. Now, this is normally a very easy recipe to get right. However, what I got was a lump of scrambled eggs on top of a pile of mushy cheese, one mushroom sticking out edgeways and a twig of herb on my plate. Without qualification, it was the worst tasting omelette I have ever tasted. Next day, I went down to the concierge to order opera tickets. The gentleman at the desk picked up the phone in the middle of talking to me, and kept me waiting for a whole five minutes before he offered me some tickets. Of course, I refused to buy them after such terrible manners. I went online and bought the same tickets for 66% of the price that he had quoted me. I'm unlikely to stay here in the future.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Nimar
"great stay"
nice beds, comfprtable place nice location, and we had much fun and relaxing timer
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
ala
"Excellent location down town and near shopping"
It was extremely satisfactory and staff has been very helpful and cooperating.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
i dont recommen
We could walk almost everywhere or take a tram nearby. Staff were delightful and helpful. Concierge full of useful suggestions. Bed very comfortable. Good air conditioning. When the room was cleaned, a hypoallergenic bar of soap of mine was removed by the maid. When I inquired about it, the hotel replaced it immediately. I would recommend the hotel with no reservations!
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Emmy
"Great place but some problems with the billing"
The room was excellent-large with good AC and big bathroom. Comfortable furniture and bed. The location was excellent - close to the Opera House and the Imperial Hall. Also close to the main shopping district. There was a "mall" attached with a fairly large grocery store so that fresh fruits, cheese and wine could easily be obtained. The restaurant staff was fair only - inattentive and had to be asked more than once for any assistance. The food was only good, not what I would expect for a hotel with this rating. The front desk staff was very pleasant on check-in but on check-out I was told that our breakfast had not been included with our package, something that we had specifically confirmed that we DID have with the manager on check-in. This clerk then became rather rude, telling me that I was mistaken and that I should have "known better". I asked to speak with a manager but was told that was not possible until another two hours (our car to the airport was waiting outside). It was more than a matter of principle as the cost of a mediocre breakfast for three days came to $300 (prix fix). To be fair, I am still waiting to hear from the manager - it has only been two days so perhaps this matter will be fully resolved.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"Beautiful cultural Vienna"
One of the greatest cities of historical and cultural European civilization.There's so much to see it's mindboggling to absorb so much history and art in so little time I had.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Jonny
"Lovely traditional hotel"
Details in the room and bath were amazing, meticulously maintained, clean and quiet. Bar area and outside porch were both delightful. Perfect place to stay.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2013
Cathleen
"Everythings good, except price...."
as title
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2013
Anny
Excellent service . Good location. Friendly and helpful staff. Everything went very well during our stay starting from the check-in, recommendations and assistance to obtain tickets to functions up to check out. Most definetly will come back to this Hotel.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Roberto & Marga
"Feel like royalty!"
My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. It was amazing from the start. The hotel is beautiful. You feel you're walking into another time warp The staff are gracious and made us feel welcomed. Comfortable rooms and delicious cake. Purchased 3 to bring home. Breakfast buffet a little on the high End, but should be expected. Definitely recommend.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Athena
"Beautiful hotel, central location"
We were pleasantly surprised at how beautiful the hotel was. While it was not inexpensive, it was much less expensive than some of the other large hotels that I looked at, so I was not sure what to expect. It was very grand, but also very friendly and hospitable. We were able to walk to the food market and the museum area in a few short minutes and also catch the subway just a few minutes walk from the hotel. We would definitely recommend this to any friends going to Vienna.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Jodi
"the hotel is overpriced and offerred nothing out o"
The hotel was extremely overpriced and void if any relaxing comfort. I would NEVER recommend this Hotel to any of my acquaintences .
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Gustave
"Great Spot"
Very friendly staff and a nice room.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
Stuart
Beautiful hotel in a prime location. Walkable to everything in the old town area. 5 stars all around!
4 night trip Jul 31, 2013
"Another Excellent stay due to wonderful staff"
After not having stayed for 9 years I was so suprised to be welcomed back as an old friend. Truly excellent. My favourite hotel in Europe.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Travelboy
"Excellent service, location and comfort level"
Very enjoyable experience for a romantic vacation.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Alexandra
"Classic Wiener Luxury"
We spent one night at the GHW. The rooms are beautiful and quiet. The superior room we had was not particularly large, but fully adequate. The staff is very attentive, if formal. But heck - it's Vienna.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Jon
"Excellent Hotel in prime location"
We chose a hotel in the Ring area so we could be close to the historical sections of the city.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Stellina
"Three nights in Vienna"
The staff upon check-in and check-out were very pleasant and attentive. Everything in between those events lacked the same effort. Our bathroom appeared to be clean on first glance but as you got closer, there were obvious splash and dirt streaks all over the walls. This is not what one would expect at this establishment.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"First class, world class"
Fantastic, perfect. Hotel and staff are awesome. Very classy elegant old world beautiful hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
"A very expensive treat"
A classic older luxury hotel with a superb location convenient to most of what you want or need in Vienna. The staff is very helpful, particularly the day concierge, (sp). But, everything is very expensive, even for Europe where most americans are getting sticker shock. The hotel's top restaurant charged twenty plus euros, about $28 with going exchange rate and "commission, for a watermelon salad that was four small pieces of watermelon, some cheese, and a tiny bit of greens. All of our internet devices where blocked from Google because the hotel server, alledgedly per google, was sending too many requests. The hotel could not fix this over three full days. Bathrooms are great except for hardwiring the hairdryer into a drawer; tough on tall people.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
Greg
"Special luxury in Vienna"
The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. The hotel is elegant. The restaurant is expensive but worthnit if you want a special evening of dining.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"Very good business hotel."
Best affordable hotel in Vienna.
1 night business trip May 31, 2013