All hotels in Woburn, Massachusetts, United States of America

Regular internet service
    Room is not nice
    Bad breakfast
"Beds"
The king size bed was so hard I'm sure I would have slept better on a concrete slab. Overall, the rooms were quite nice.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Roy
"Easy access from interstate"
This Extended Stay appears to be new. It is well maintained, very clean and the staff are all friendly and helpful. It is within walking distance of several restaurants and a small strip mall with a grocery store. Very nice swimming pool, exercise room with 3 green machines and also a laundry area.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of our hotel. Yes, we have been recently renovated and we are very happy with the results. As well, our location is very convenient to shopping malls and restaurants in the area, some even within walking distance. I am so glad that you were able to take advantage of this. Thank you for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2013
"A fine place to stay"
Looks non-descript from the outside, but comfortable clean room and friendly staff.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn
Paul - Thank you for posting such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that you were happy with the cleanliness of your accommodations and the service that you received from the hotel staff. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2013
Staff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms were well maintained and clean. As a mother of two I found that having the kitchenette in our room was very convenient and saved us money from not having to eat out for every meal. Only negative was the sofabed was very uncomfortable, very thin and could feel the springs.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn
Sarah - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am proud of our team for providing you with great service and a clean room. I agree with you about the convenience of having a well equipped kitchen in all of our rooms. Our rooms are great for families traveling on a budget. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2013
"Perfect dog-friendly hotel, lovely pool"
Perfect dog friendly hotel, last minute booking, lovely pool. Exceptional hotel staff and countless extra amenities. Felt like a temporary home
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn
Hannah - Thank you for posting such a detailed review. I'm glad that both you and your dog enjoyed your stay with us. As well, it is great to know that you found our staff to be outstanding, you liked our location and that you had a great time at our pool. The staff and I would love to provide you, and your dog, with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
hannah
"Decent location but lots of traffic"
Overall, our experience was pretty close. The hotel was close to 95 and 93 making access into the city easy. However, because of that, the highways there were very congested (don't try going anywhere until after 9). The hotel itself was up-to-date. The ventilation was an issue with lingering smells from guests using the kitchenette.
3 night trip Jun 25, 2013
"IT WAS AN OKAY STAY."
I THOUGHT THE PLACE WAS KEPT UP WELL FOR THE MOST PART. WHEN WE ARRIVE THERE THERE AS A SIGN THAT SAID TO CHECK IN AND IT WAS A BIT CONFUSING CUZ IT SEEMED LIKE YOU NEEDED TO GO TO THE BACK. THE RECEPTION HAD A FUNNY ODOR THAT DID GO AWAY. I LIKED THE FACT IT DID HAVE A KITCHEN.THIS WAS ONE OF THE NICER EXTENDED STAYS I HAVE STAYED AT.
3 night business trip Jun 24, 2013
ANGIE
"good value"
Hotel was ok, on par with the cost. Nice outdoor area with a bbq grill next to the pool. Right across the street from a grocery store and liquor store so can get steaks, snacks, etc.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the pool and BBQ area at our hotel. Still, I am sorry that your commute was not the easiest. I could not agree with you more about Boston traffic. I hope it did not detract too much from the enjoyment of your trip overall. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
"Extended Stay Woburn"
The experience was ok but the garbage under the sink had not been emptied (even though i checked in around midnight) and the room was stale with smoke smell.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2013
"great location, clean"
great location, clean and comfortable would stay again
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn
Hello and thank you very much for staying with us as well as for reviewing your stay. We appreciate your patronage as well as your feedback. I am happy to hear that you found our hotel clean and comfortable and that the location suited your needs well. We hope to see you back again soon!
Other trip May 21, 2013
Dolly
"Dependable,Reliable 'home away from home'"
Have stayed here before.......got the same fantastic friendly helpful staff & curteous maid service as always! Can't recommend this hotel in Woburn enough. Walk to good restaurants and shopping center too.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
gschickie

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

We were disappointed about thé breakfast ans thé sofa bed
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn
Julie - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our grab-and-go breakfast and felt that the sofa bed was uncomfortable. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
julie
"Close to nowhere that I needed to be."
Basic budget hotel. Rooms smell a bit. Bath is tiny
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
craig
"Very good for the price"
This hotel is little above for what i could expect for a sleep and go hotel. Besides of the tabacco smells in the hall, the bedroom was clena and smell free.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn
Lucas - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. The tobacco smell you mentioned in the halls is unacceptable. We will work with the staff on this to work on removing the smell. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again should your travels bring you back to the area.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Lucas
"value for money"
Finding the hotel from BOS airport was easy, 30 min drive with a $3.50 toll charge on the way. Friendly lady at the check-in and her instructions to near-by, brilliant italian restaurant made the stay flawless. Room was functional although being quite small. There was no noise during night which is one of hotel's advantage compared to many closer to downtown. Good value for money.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our staff and your quiet room during your visit. Still, I apologize that you found your room to be somewhat small. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you in the future.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
Jake
"Good and bad"
There are two hotels called Extended Stay America in the Woburn area of Boston. We went to the wrong one by mistake, but the very nice young man on the front desk (Abdul) was most helpful and sorted us out.. When we eventually got to the right hotel we were told that although we had booked a non-smoking room (several months previously) none was available. The receptionist was apologetic, but the smoking room we got was very unpleasant.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Stuart
"Great new chain"
I'd never heard of this chain before but their price was fabulous considering the rooms. Clean, new and comfortable. It was modern, all-equipped, full kitchen, extended bathroom, leather couch and beautifully modern renovation. They also have a lovely courtyard to work and enjoy the sun out back, with wi-fi. The staff were GREAT and extremely helpful with my few special requests. I cannot thank them enough.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn
Abbie - It is so rewarding to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us during your first experience with our Brand. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our rooms, our staff, and the courtyard area of our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
Abbie
"A short stay"
We have been to boston for a weekend. The place was nice and clean, The staff was very helpfull and the wifi was very easy to login and fast ! We were close from the city of boston and the price of this hotel was perfect. We enjoyed our stay.
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you liked your clean room and that our staff provided you with helpful service. As well, it is great to know that our WiFi was a perfect addition to your stay along with our hotel's location. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
chico
"nice and worm ambiance!"
The people were very nice and willing to help! There were everything we needed in the room! The service in the entrance was very good, nice and worm!
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn
Mimi - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you felt the staff was friendly and helpful, and that you felt the room met your needs. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Mimi
"Everything was great except the sheets"
The rooms are very small, but the place is very clean and the people could not have been nicer. Our only complain was the bedding. The sheets were very rough, must have had a lot of polyester in them and I had trouble sleeping because of that. I moved to the sleeper sofa and those sheets were more comfortable, Maybe there were older and washed many times to soften them. The hotel is easy to get to, places across the street to shop, nice pool and barbeque outside. Great value for the money.
4 night trip May 10, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Business trip to Andover"
Business trip to Andover,
Response by Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I’m pleased to read that we were able to accommodate your needs with a satisfactory stay. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
6 night business trip Mar 11, 2016
1 night trip Sep 26, 2015
Marcelo Fonseca
BR
"7日に一回しかハウスキーピングのないホテル"
5泊しましたが、一度もタオル交換、シーツ交換、部屋の掃除などがありませんでした。ハウスキーピングして下さいと伝えたら、「7日間に1度しかハウスキーピングは行いません」とのこと。汚れたタオルも交換してくれないのか、換えて欲しいと伝えたら、タオルだけ持ってきました。個別に頼めばやってくれるようですが、言わなければなにもやってくれません。シャンプー、トイレットペーパーなど不足してきて、大変不愉快な思いをしました。予約・入館時に特別の説明もありませんでした。約款等を精読すれば書いてあったのでしょうが。
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
旅人
"1"
Morgenmaden er muffins og müslibarer
2 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
DK
"Très bien !"
Pour le prix, nous avons été très satisfait de notre suite. Le personnel était sympathique et l'endroit est propre. Je considererai cet hôtel lors d'un prochain séjour près de Boston.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Excelente ubicación"
Pasamos 3 días en conjunto con mis dos hijas el sofá cama no es muy cómodo, la habitación con cocina. Y nevera nos ayudo mucho por que el desayuno incluido es muy pobre, café, galletas, ponquesitos, y barras de energía con una que otra fruta. El súper esta a media cuadra y se puede comer muy bien en un restaurante a media cuadra, la pasamos bien... Mi hija hasta se bañó en la piscina.... Gracias
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
Antonio
VE
Piscine fermer . déjeuner inexistant. pas de services de chambre pendant 3 jours
3 night romance trip Jun 12, 2014
guill
"快適な滞在"
リピートです。ホテルはきれいで、近くにスーパーもあるため便利がよく、快適な滞在ができました。
4 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Zwischenstopp"
Das Personal ist sehr freundlich und engangiert.Das Hotel liegt ruhig und dennoch zentral.
2 night trip Sep 22, 2013
M.Longin
"Klasse Service"
Während unserer Rundreise an der Ostküste haben wir 2 Nächte in Woburn übernachtet und von dort aus Boston besucht. Das Hotel liegt zwar etwas außerhalb, ist jedoch für eine Autofahrt nach Boston gut angebunden und dennoch ruhig. Die Zimmer waren sauber, sowohl den netten Pool als auch die kleine Küche haben wir aus Zeitgründen nicht benutzt. Die Servicekräfte waren sehr nett und haben uns insbesondere bei der Nutzung der Waschmaschine/ des Trockners sehr gut geholfen.
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2013
DE
"They have smokers rooms, terrible"
We had to stay in a smokers room one night, that was awful. No other room avaieble? The girl at the reception was not helpful at all. We wanted to storage one bag for a week to come back for anpthr 2 days, they don´t ahve a storeage room. I don´t understand that. Bad service
3 night trip Jun 18, 2013
DE
"Great Experience. Far from Boston"
Very nice and clean hotel. Very spacious room, with more than the escentials, including a huge tv. The staff was friendly and helpful. Things you need to know: Enter the city into Amtrak South Station, then use the comunal train ($7) It is far away from the city, unless you rented a car, you will need to get a cab ($7-$14) and then a train ($7) to get into Boston to go back into the City.
4 night trip with friends May 15, 2013
GT
友人が近くに住んでいて、訪問するのに利用しました。知り合いがいないと交通の利便性はよくありませんが、近くに激安の店舗などあり、このホテルもこじんまりしていますが、充分快適で結構穴場という感じでした。
3 night trip Apr 25, 2013