All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
89 Broad St, Boston, MA, 02110, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Excellent Location"
Had perfect weather, perfect location and enjoyed our stay.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Robin
"Ordinary"
Ordinary... Overpriced
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Nice hotel and helpful front desk"
Only 1 night. It was a problem with only holding the car until 3 p.m. when we checked in the night before it was after 8 and we wanted to spend the day in Boston. It made it difficult to see the city and get the car out on time.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Whatever"
Hilton…. Safe, reliable, usual, ordinary. If you choose ordinary, this property will work for you. If you get a good rate, take it, if you're paying $300 plus a night per room, for four rooms, which is what I did, you're treated like anybody else…. Staff a bit stuffy, a couple individuals kind, happy, smiling people, the rest disinterested….. The restaurant/lounge, fun, lighthearted, easy….. Would I stay again? No, not unless i had to, the front desk staff is stiff, short sided and unaware of who they are as the first face people rely on upon being their guest….. Rooms clean, adequate, keep the windows shut, the air fans prohibit windows being open, even if you choose to breathe fresh air, rather than stale recycled indoor…. Up to you. Usual, ordinary… Hilton 89 Broad St., Boston
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Convenient location"
It was noisy because of the big ventilating fans out side on the room.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Yoshi
"terrible hotel guest service."
The room had a few things that were out of service like the bathroom door did not lock. The fridge was inoperable and the phone was also not working. I had to walk down to the front lobby to complain about all the things that were not working in the room. These things were not fixed till the second day I was there. I was trying to bring back a 6 pack to the room and security at the lobby elevator told me I was not allowed to bring up the 6 pack to the room. Supposedly it was a hotel poicy. If we wanted a drink we can only drink at the hotel bar. I had to notify the cleaning lady to remind her that my room needed to be cleaned.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
Pedro
":)"
Great location, wonderful staff.
3 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
Renee
"Great stay at Hilton Downtown"
Stayed here for a weekend getaway with my husband.This hotel was in walking distance to quincy market and faneuil hall, not very far from the North End(Little Italy) Rooms were nice and clean and service was excellent.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
april
"A week at Faneuil Hilton."
Not too shabby. An Older Art Deco Hotel, but very modernized. We needed the Suite room. They have the Bimodal thermostat like All Hotels in Boston i.e. you crank it high you get heat crank it low you get AC. Must be a Cheap heat pump. The weak point was Nix Cafe. It was loud at night, with typical overpriced Hotel food. Also, they did not have pancakes or french toast for breakfast. But the staff was very accomodating of our needs.
9 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Enjoyed our weekend stay. Was disappointed that the wifi wasn't free and the room was tiny, but we spent most of our time outdoors enjoying Boston anyway.
Other trip May 4, 2015
We enjoyed our two night stay. The room was large and comfortable.
2 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"nice hotel located close to all the attractions"
My wife and I had a wonderful time in Boston.We walked to all the attractions and ate our dinners in the Italian neighborhood in the north end.We found the people of Boston very friendly. I would recommend staying at the downtown Hilton /Faneuil hall.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Beantown Hilton"
The hotel staff was great as was the location, but it was an older hotel under renovation. Where the renovations are complete, it will be much better.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2015
Keith
"Quick weekend trip"
It was a very nice hotel. They are currently going through renovations but that's not something to hold against the experience because you could hardly see it or hear it throughout the day. Since the hotel is downtown and there are a few local bars/pubs with obnoxious people stumbling out at 1 am but it wasn't every night but the hotel is convienient to many local attractions and the T lines and would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Boston Hilton"
Allways like this Hilton mainly for the best location in Boston. A very good hotel.
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
waymon
"Great staff!"
The hotel is in a very convenient location and the staff was very nice. Although the bathroom was small, the room was very comfortable. I would stay here again!
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2015
"Construction is currently going on!"
I was really disappointed with this Hilton property. I was surprisingly woken up at 7am by hammers and drills. Coming from the west coast, this was 4am for me. There was no mention of this through the booking, nothing when I checked in and when I called down to complain and asked to move, they told me construction has happening on every floor, nothing would help. What kind of response is that from a Hilton?? No other concession was made. The room was nice enough and location great, but until you are leaving at 7am or don't have to work in the hotel, don't stay there right now.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Introduction to Boston"
Very nice, probably one of the better hotels to see Boston on walking tours. There was a little construction/remodeling but wasn't a problem. Close to historic sites and night life. Room was serviced nicely every day.
4 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Boston trip"
Excellent spot. Near everything
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
ROBERT
"Great hotel in Faneuil hall area"
Loved the hotel in general. Great location. There is a lot of construction/renovation going on so if you want to sleep late this is not the hotel for you...our room was nicely renovated with a nice big bathroom. But strangely the room smelled slightly musty. Also old pretzels behind the nightstand. No minibar
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
business travel
"Little flaws didn't hurt the great get-a-way"
The lock on the bathroom door was broken (could not lock). There was a letter about construction, but it started at 7 in the morning on Saturday. It was very disturbing. The hotel itself is beautiful and the location is amazing.
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
"Bachelorette party"
The staff were incredible. My friends and I had a fantastic stay.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Alexandra
"Couple stay"
It is clean, well situated for things although being not central downtown, surrounded by bars, but not noisily so, easy to get to from the airport.
"Our Stay at this Boston Hiton"
The hotel was nice but the room was small and needed updating. Only one bathrobe and we found a very dirty towel under the sink folded for us to use! Yuck! I wasn't able to get internet use and I am a Hilton Honors member. When I called the front desk the person who answered said since I booked through a third party service and not directly through Hilton I couldn't use my HH membership privledges! I asked for a manager and she gave me a coupon code and I got free internet. Love the area that the hotel is located in and the door staff is the best! The room came with a free breakfast in the restaurant down in the lobby and it was very good with generous portions on menu or a buffet with some casual choices.
4 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Maryann
"Disappointing......."
At this price level I would expect that both breakfast and free wifi would be inclusive. As IT is the hotel's price/quality combinayion is over-rated and grossly ovetpriced. Not recommended.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Trevor
"Boston Flower & Garden Show weekend"
Went to Boston and stayed 2 nights. Room was great, Spacious and comfortable.
Response by Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Dear Tim, Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall for the Flower & Garden Show. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and your accommodations, we hope to have you back on your next trip to Boston! Sincerely, Ed Mroz General Manager
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Good hotel in a great location!"
Good place to stay due to location. Easy walk to almost anywhere... 12 mins to North End restaurants! Speaking of restaurants, I had breakfast early one morning. It seemed the staff wasn't fully awake nor attentive nor actively interested in my starting the day off right. It wasn't horrible just wasn't as welcoming as I'm used to at other Hilton properties. Room comfort was good with the exception of the bed which was too soft and squishy for my taste. These are personal tastes; it's a good hotel in a great location!
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Dwight
"Gret stay"
Great hotel. Bathroom could use a bit of an update in order for me to rank this five star. Room was large and nice. Great location for both business and vacation. One thing to note is that the area shuts down in the weekend (restaurants) as it is a work week crowd.
Response by Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall and commenting on your stay! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your guestroom and had a great stay. We hope to have you back again soon, our Concierge will be happy to provide some recommendations for dining options and attractions that are open all weekend so we suggest you give them a visit in our lobby to check out the best places around! Sincerely, Ed Mroz General Manager
4 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Very nice hotel, just don't eat here."
Enjoyed the stay, room was so much nicer than I expected. I like the coffee machine in the room, very nice to not have to go out for a cup. The prices for breakfast border on extortion though, they're really far too high. $19 for an omelette? Get real. We went elsewhere for our meals.
Response by Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Dear Adam, Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall, we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your guestroom so much! As for the Nix’s Mate, it is under separate ownership so we do apologize about the pricing for breakfast; however we are happy to hear you were able to find one of the many great breakfast spots nearby. We hope to have you back again soon! Sincerely, Ed Mroz General Manager
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Adam
"Nice hotel in the heart of downtown"
The rooms were very nice, the beds were fabulous and the staff was nice. This is a great hotel in walking distance of the aquarium, Faneuil Hall, and other north end attractions.
Response by Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Dear Tam, Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall for your trip to Boston. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your accommodations, the service from our team members, and all of the nearby attractions! We hope to have you back on your next trip to Boston. Sincerely, Ed Mroz General Manager
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Tam
"Great hotel!"
The location was perfect and the staff went above and beyond in all areas of service. The room was very clean and a good size. I would definitely stay there again!
Response by Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall and sharing your comments! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your accommodations and your stay with us, we hope to have you back again soon! Sincerely, Ed Mroz General Manager
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Great stay at this hotel. Very clean. I stayed on the 14th floor which had high ceilings. Perfect location for going out downtown Boston because you can walk to all the bars from there. If taxi is needed they are waiting right outside the hotel. Great time.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice and clean"
Our stay was nice. It was clean and very spacious rooms. The staff was very friendly. Would definitely recommend this hotel
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
kira
Perfect and easy stay. Good value and good location close to the financial district
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"A gem of a hotel"
This is the third time we've stayed at this hotel. The service and the room was superb. The restaurant served great food. Our room was cleaned on a timely basis. This was during the latest blizzard. Despite the never ending snow and the bone chilling weather, we were comfortable, warm, well fed and rested. We'll be back.....
Response by Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Dear Philomena, Thank you for staying with us again at the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall for your trip to Boston during our snowy winter we’re having! We are happy to hear that even with the blizzard, our dedicated team members were able to assist you with everything you needed. We hope to have you back again soon, maybe in the summer when there isn’t so much snow! Sincerely, Ed Mroz General Manager
4 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Philomena
"Weekend stay"
My boyfriend and I were only suppose to be in Boston for the day but due to weather our buses were canceled and we stayed the whole weekend. We decided to make the best of it and we stayed at the Hilton. It was a very nice hotel. The bed was really comfortable the staff were always friendly. I really enjoyed my stay and it was also in walking distance to everywhere we wanted to go. If I go back to boston for the weekend again I would definitely stay here. Highly recommended.
Response by Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Dear Heather, Thank you for choosing the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall for your weekend while getting snowed in here in Boston and enjoyed your stay! We are delighted to hear you were still able to see the sites and attractions even though we were buried with snow here, we hope to have you back on your next trip to Boston! Sincerely, Ed Mroz General Manager
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Weekend getaway."
Had a friend's trip planned. Went we'll.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"Wow what a place."
Rooms were very spacious. Plenty of room for activities. Hotel bar service was great. Breakfast was top notch with the lobster omelette. Also it is easily accessible to the dominoes delivery driver for all your late night needs.
Response by Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall and commenting on your stay. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and accommodations, as well as your breakfast in Nix’s Mate! We hope to have you back on your next trip to Boston! Sincerely, Ed Mroz General Manager
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Great hotel for Downtown Boston"
great area! Hotel clean, rooms perfect! Would love to come back and stay again
Response by Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall. We are delighted to hear you were pleased with our location, cleanliness, and your guestroom and hope to have you back on your next trip to Boston! Sincerely, Ed Mroz General Manager
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Celtics Overnight!"
Hilton walkable to MarketPlace and TDGarden and multiple bars and pubs!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
love the city
"great place to stay!"
Loved everything.. Room,dinner and people
Response by Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall and commenting on your stay. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you back again soon! Sincerely, Ed Mroz General Manager
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"In town weekend"
We had two events to attend, so decided to spend the weekend in town. The location worked well for us, and the in-hotel amenities were all excellent. Would recommend and use again.
Response by Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Dear Michael, Thank you for choosing the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall while attending your events in Boston. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our downtown location as well as your accommodations, we hope to have you back on your next trip to Boston! Sincerely, Ed Mroz General Manager
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Great service during blizzard"
Comfortable hotel. Have to hand it to the hotel staff and restaurant (Nix's Mate) staff for being available and helpful during and after the blizzard. City shut down and travel ban was in effect, yet I still received great service.
Response by Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall for your trip to Boston and commenting on your stay. We are delighted that you've enjoyed your accommodations and the service from our team during one of our many snowstorms we’ve had this winter, we will be happy to share your comments with our dedicated team members who braved the weather to be here! We hope to have you back on your next trip to Boston. Sincerely, Ed Mroz General Manager
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Hilton Boston, Mass."
Went to a concert @ TD Garden, location of hotel was good. Hotel restaurant was good, had drinks and munches, plus brunch.
Response by Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Dear Robert, Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall for your trip to Boston and the concert at the Garden. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our downtown location, we hope to have you back again soon! Sincerely, Ed Mroz General Manager
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Staff was superb! Room was fine. Only problem was the noise outside all night! Drunken group outside (street/bar) our window and then early morning construction each morning.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Great location, friendly, clean will return once again!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"New Years Eve in Boston"
Our room was right next door to the service room with the bed's headboard against the adjoining wall, so every time the door was shut(to the service room) our headboard shook! Lucky that they didn't start cleaning to early! The tub/shower drain was very slow going down. I was in ankle high water and after my husband was in the shower half way through it, it went down but did the same thing the following days.The day of check out, while still in bed at 8:00am they tried to get in the room to clean but I had the deadbolt on so they couldn't.The hotel was close to Fanueil Hall marketplace and staff was very helpful and friendly. I would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"One Night's stay"
•Cleanliness of room/hotel - room was clean but very outdated. Wall paper was peeling off walls, tub/shower was something that I have never seen before and wasn't sure how to turn the water on. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quite large. TV was adequate. •Quality of service - good. •Hotel amenities - hotel check in, car valet were very quick and friendly. The hotel offered a gym as well as a restaurant and bar in the hotel. Both very nice. •Hotel location - we were in Boston for a Bruins game so we were in a great location to the The Garden as well as several restaurants and bars.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Danielle
"A+ Hotel!"
Very nice hotel, friendly staff
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Brandon
"new years eve"
great place if you like to walk around boston great for early and late fireworks show go to aqui.parking climb to top best location for late fireworks. Pubs every where
Other trip Jan 5, 2015