All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America

Absolutely Amazing!! Thank you
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Cynthia
"Nice but pricey"
The doormen were very prompt and courteous. The room was clean and comfortable. The only complaint was it is a fairly standard hotel at 5 star price. The restaurant was very average.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
anne
"Boston the second time"
stayed for a weekend. I really liked my room because it had a nice layout. Room service was slow and it was a little loud in the neighborhood. The air conditioning in my room was always sub par.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Dilraj
Terrific location and an easy walk to trolley stations, restaurants and harbor cruises.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
"Very good hotel for business near downdown Boston"
The room was lovely because we had a corner room and could actually open windows. There was a large TV. The shower was very nice. Room was very clean except that an old coffee bag was still in the coffee maker (not a big problem.) Bed was comfortable. Great neighborhood for business near downtown. I wish that Internet service had been included!
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
CAROL
Valets stole cash out of my car . I was disappointed in that considering I tipped them very well. Hotel overall was good. You have to call 20 min ahead of time for valet. Check in was speedy. Decent location close to everything.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Great Hotel in heart of Boston"
incredible. Awesome restaurant and bar. If you go there, make sure you stop at the Bar with barteneders Ashley and Reno. Great fun people.
2 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Great- very helpful staff. Restaurant was a bit noisy
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2015
"Small annoyances!"
Great property, great location. Front desk not to friendly but concierge, valets and housekeeping staff excellent. Gift/sundry shop laughable and at over $400 per room, Hilton could certainly afford a better quality toilet tissue.
4 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
The hotel was okay. But, the parking was outrageous, there was all day parking for half the price a few blocks from the hotel (we found out later). Plus, they charged us for WiFi, are you kidding, that's also outrageous since you can get free WiFi everywhere. I would not stay there again. Boston is a great city to visit and I really enjoyed that part of the trip.
3 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
We were in a suite that was worn out. Carpet was frayed Furniture was old and dated. Very disappointed.
4 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Very nice hotel and close to so many things to do"
Very nice room. Large, clean and near everything. We walked everywhere.
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Anita
"Boston trip"
Great location; we were able to walk to most our destinations. The hotel staff was very helpful. Only complaint is that the bed wasn't comfortable.
3 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
"One bad apple to ruin it for everyone"
When we arrived at the hotel the valets were outstanding, everyday they were a pure joy coming and going from the hotel. The Concierge was incredible, he gave us great advice, good ideas and was a delight. Front desk and restaurant staff need lessons on how to treat customers. I was shocked at the way I was handled when I got to the front desk. Called for room service on a Friday morning, everything we ordered they were out of. Now I would think going into weekend you would be stocked up and ready to go. That afternoon we stopped in the bar/restaurant to have a cocktail and light snack. There were 2 other customers besides us...plus 6 staff members who were standing around laughing, talking and playing on their phones and the computer. We had to ask for service, we had to change our order several times because they were out of everything. We waited over 30 minutes for our check. I had finally had enough and as I was leaving shouted to the bartender who was so busy flirting with a customer "to charge it to my room". Even though we had a nice room, great Valet and Concierge service I'm not sure we would stay here again because of the front desk and restaurant staff.....all it takes is one bad apple to ruin it for everyone!
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
"Clean and comfortable."
Good stay, clean room, centrally located hotel. Bathroom has some wear and tear. Don't bother with the room service, it's SO not worth it.
5 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
Nicolette
"Unfriendly desk staff. Great doormen and location"
The hotel location was great as was the hotel restsurant,Nix. However, when I checked in, they gave me a room for handicapped people. Now if I was in a wheelchair, I might have appreciated the closet bar at 3 feet. When I called down to ask for a room where I could hang my dresses without dragging them on the ground, they were not very quick to offer a new room. When I had problems with the printer to print my boarding pass, the guy at registration looked at me as if I asked him to kill a cat. The bathroom grout was moldly and the wallpaper was peeling.
7 night business trip Sep 4, 2015
Rebecca
Hotel was in an excellent location. Very convenient to Quincy Market. Hotel was very quiet so we could actually get some sleep in the mornings. Concierge was excellent. One drawback was that our room was not ready at the time of our check in at 3PM.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Our Stay at Hilton Boston"
Great location. It's a short walk to Quincy Market and lots of great restaurants. The hotel is nice with clean, updated rooms and a trendy restaurant/bar in the hotel lobby. Our only complaint was that a tray of room service food was left in the hallway for 12+ hours. That was pretty gross to look at every time we passed it. Other than that, I recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"Beautiful old hotel near many sights in Bostson"
We booked the hotel through a website and were very pleased overall. We got there from the airport about an hour before regular check in time but were checked in without any mention of being early. Everyone at the hotel was very helpful and friendly, from the bellhop, to the Concierge, to the desk staff.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Grammie
"Safe & great location; affordable weekend rates"
Weekend rates for hotels and parking (in other lots, not at hotel) are so much cheaper than weekday. I'm glad we went on the weekend to be able to afford this hotel. I've stayed in Hiltons before and find them to be very comfortable overall. Except for the pillows, which are super smushy. I'm a side-sleeper and prefer firm pillows. This location is safe and just blocks away from Quincy Market, the North End, Haymarket, and at about the mid-way point on the Freedom Trail. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room had 2 free bottles of water, which were restocked every day. The only downside: our side of the hotel was across the street from a hip-hop dance club (Fri & Sat nights); my friend is a light sleeper and the booming bass kept her up until 2:35am. I didn't hear a thing. The next day we spoke to the front desk about it and he gave her complimentary ear plugs. She slept better the 2nd night. The weather during our stay was absolutely beautiful, so we walked everywhere; only taking the T to Harvard & back. It was a girls weekend filled with lots of sight seeing. FYI: I parked at the International Parking Garage, which is 3 blocks away from the hotel; their rates are significantly cheaper than the hotel's.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Great location!"
Great hotel. Service was excellent. Location was the best. Can walk to everything. One bedroom was perfect for us.
3 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Nicholas
"Top notch"
Great stay. Everyone was top notch.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2015
sherri
"Anniversary get away"
Perfect location. Close to great restaurants and attractions. Room was warm even though we turned a/c as cool as possible. Bed was a little too soft for us. Staff were great.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Joyce
"Loved our stay!"
Our stay was wonderful.. We stayed here for two nights on our first trip to Boston. We were in walking distance to everywhere we need to go. But beware, parking is expensive!
2 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Ronnie
We stayed in the middle of summer as a family of four on the quest of some Boston historic venues. We were greeted by a least 4 members of the staff upon our arrival, with offers for help with our bags and in any other way that we would need. Every question we had was answered in a timely manner with a helpful and gracious response. Best of all was the Valet and Concierge personnel, who went out of their way to make our stay spectacular.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
last minute getaway to the city with a friend. Excellent accommodations!
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
sharon
"Nice hotel, location is great"
Only issue was the shower. There was no tub, and anytime you used the shower the entire bathroom flooded
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Rough start...got better"
We arrived after midnight and were told the hotel was oversold and they did not have the room available that we had booked and paid for a month in advance. They were willing to move us the next day, and offered us free internet and continental breakfast. (Both insufficient in my opinion. We were there to celebrate my husband's 40th so did not need internet, and really a free continental breakfast. I can get a bagel for $2 at Starbucks.) We did speak to the manager the next day who upgraded us to a nicer room and offered us full breakfast.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Allison
"Nice location!"
It was difficult to find the hotel due to work construction that covered the front of the hotel. A sign would have helped. We stayed in a room set up for disabled guests which was fine. The only issue was the water (significant amt.) from the shower flowing into the bathroom. The hotel was clean, comfortable & secure.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
B.B.
We stay here every time we visit Boston. The location is great, with easy access to so many places to see. It's very clean and the staff are friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Natalie R
"Nice but don't overpay"
Great location, room was comfortable (no view) and had everything we needed. Avoid the pricey hotel bar and walk across the street to one of the many other spots avail. As others have stated no free wifi which is just annoying In 2015, hotel staff indifferent.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Will stay here again"
Doormen were awesome! Very friendly and helpful. Great location as well. Walking distance to plenty of night life and short can ride to historical attractions.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Comfortable hotel"
Comfortable hotel in convenient location.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Lovely historic hotel in Financial District"
The hotel is very clean and comfortable. We were in Boston visiting family and the hotel location is convenient for the visit.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Family stay in Boston"
Great hotel and location. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was professional. Workout facilities were fine. Would recommend staying at.
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Downtown Boston Gem"
2 day getaway to new England. This was a good location, near to Faneuil Hall and the North End. People were helpful and hotel met expectations for a Hilton Hotel in Boston. Very clean and comfortable.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"hilton made it comfortable and easy"
birthday celebration for friend at long wharf. couldnt ask for better service and accomodations.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
philip
perfect spot for a weekend with friends...we were able to walk everywhere. Will definitely book here again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Loved the location and the staff was very friendly. I would stay at this Hilton again.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Maria O
"Giving it a five with a couple reservations"
Location, staff, and cleanliness was top notch. I wish there was free wifi in the rooms and breakfast seemed pricey. I ended up checking out earlier than necessary so I could work and have breakfast at a nearby coffee shop.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
The hotel location was fantastic. Five minute walking distance to Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market. Caitlyn at the front desk was wonderful! She upgraded us and suggested a great pub to get lobster rolls. They had a coffee maker in the room which was nice to have a cup in the morning before stepping out the door. We did not eat in restaurant and did not get wi-fi. Parking was expensive per night. When we visit Boston again, we'd definitely stay at Hilton again!
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Rhonda
"Great hotel in a centralized location"
Booked this hotel for a bachelorette weekend. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Second time staying. Traveled with 2 adults 2 children ages 6 & 2. Rooms were great!!! Staff extremely accomidating. A little thrown off that WIFI service was not included/free and had to pay for it. That is the only minor complaint. Otherwise GREAT STAY!!
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Love Boston"
Just one night to see James Taylor at Fenway
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Sleeping on Clouds"
My boyfriend and I had a great time at the Hilton. We stayed for two nights. The room was small but so well laid out that it was comfortable, the bed was like sleeping on clouds, and the bathroom was well stocked with good products (although the shower curtain was a little useless). It was also right down the street from Faneuil Hall, so there was plenty to do within walking distance. (The little conveneince store right across the street has amazing breakfast sandwiches!) Two things happened that kept this from a perfect stay: When we got there we realized there wasn't any onsite parking, which should have been obvious because it's Boston, but it was something that had slipped our minds being from the middle of nowhere. We parked a block down the street in a garage, and for a Friday-Sunday stay that cost us about $75. When we got to our room I went to put leftovers from our lunch away, and realized that the mini-fridge hadn't been cleaned out, and the cheesecake factory that was left in there smelled pretty grotesque. Luckily we were just dropping our things and then heading right out, so we just stopped by the desk and told them. They took care of it right away, and by the time we got back the fridge had been clean, and the smell had dispersed. Besides those two things, our stay was awesome, and we would certainly book here again!
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Chelsea
"Great central location to all sites"
They were able to accommodate an early check in and late checkout. Overall, just a great stay/location for our first trip to Boston.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Doorman was professional. Located in very convenient area for airport, Quncy Market, Aquarium and other pleasures.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
everyone was super friendly and helpful. We had a corner room with lots ofwindows
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Great hotel close to waterfront of Boston"
Beautiful hotel, friendly staff and great location! Surrounded by Irish pubs and minutes from the waterfront and Fanueil Hall. Hotel also takes security seriously!
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Moldy bath"
In Boston with family. Bathroom had mold from soap dish to edge of tub. Bedroom nice and comfortable
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015