All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
160 Spring St NW, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"customer experience"
The rest room paint was peeling. The cord on telephone was coming out of the phone each time you made a call. Was unaware of an additional 30.00 fee for parking or wouldn't have stayed at this hotel.Employees were very nice but the overall hotel needs touch ups considering the rate.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"5 stars"
The beds were soooooo... comfortable, I did not want to leave. The cookies are off the chain.
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Angelina
"A new view...."
Upon arrival we were notified there was no hotel parking, only valet at $30/night. We had 2 vehicles for 2 nights. After being out all day, literally, we returned to our room only to find it as we had left it. Not touched! When it was reported, the staff made sure it was corrected immediately. I choose Hilton because I trust Hilton, however, I will not stay at a DoubleTree again!
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Nice room , comfortable bed, loud Ac and bathrooms"
One night , lobby needed vacuumed badly, room nice comfortable bed
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Mamie
"Ok for a quick Atlanta weekend"
Ok for a quick Atlanta weekend, but overall, the hotel did not seem that nice. It was dirty and always crowded. The balcony of our room was filthy and only had one chair.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Matthew
"Weekend Getaway"
My husband and I went on a four day vacation. The location of the hotel was fine. We were close enough to walk to food and attractions. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. My issues with our stay was housekeeping. Two of the nights we stayed our room was not serviced. The second day our room was cleaned before 2 pm. The other nights our room was not serviced at all. We stopped housekeeping in the hallway to ask about cleaning and they said they would be there right away. After 7 pm we had to call down to the front desk and have a person take care of our room while we sat there and watched. The following evening we came back and our room was in the same state. We wanted to freshen up for dinner so we did not bother to request cleaning. Another issue was that the tub did not drain quickly when showering. Not so sure we would stay here again.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Please add fridges!"
I'd really like for there to be a fridge in my room. I couldn't keep my water cold back there. However, my overall experience was good.
2 night trip May 10, 2015
Regis
"Staycation"
It was Mother's Day weekend and I needed to get away and relax. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The location was perfect.
1 night trip May 9, 2015
"Hotel Service"
The parking is ridiculous. The hotel has no wifi. The hotel doesn't offer any type of breakfast services. For the price of the room nightly I was satisfied
2 night trip May 8, 2015
Marcus
"My stay at Double Tree"
Great location to everything. Rooms clean and comfortable. Staff friendly. Will definitely stay here next time I'm in Atlanta.
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
"I'm not happy"
They did not clean my room, & no one flowed up to clean my room I change my own bed.
3 night trip May 7, 2015
herman
"DoubleTree Hotel - Wonderful"
The pillows and the mattress were soooooo comfortable. However, we did not like that there was limited parking. I guess that Downtown Atlanta for ya, huh? But the overall experience was remarkable. Thank you.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Hadassah
"Great hotel...Great staff.. Great location."
We really enjoyed our stay ad will defiantly be back. the only thing I would change if I could would be the lounge/bar closed early, but other than that I wouldn't change a thing. Our check in host was Courtney she was absolutely wonderful. she was very helpful and made us feel so welcomed and seemed very genuine not just "doing her job" and Adam was our check out host he was also very nice. We will be back soon!
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"No Free Parking"
Everything was fine except that there was no free parking as stated on website
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Unclean"
Hotel wasn't clean! The bathroom baseboards were dirty and moldy. Hotel needs a good cleaning.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
"a hot mess"
my hotel room was very hot and stuffy because the air was not working and it was not repaired until I was checking out.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
"Small rooms and $30/day to park."
Not up to the usual Doubletree standards. Obviously an old property which has been "upgraded" to the Doubletree brand. Very small rooms, virtually no amenities. Good location, however. Be aware -- parking overnight at the hotel costs $30/night.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
robert
"Pay for Parking"
I was shocked to find out that parking was not included in my fees and I would have to pay $30 for one night. So I ended up parking a couple blocks around the corner for a cheaper rate and used Uber for transportation during my stay. The front desk service was ok, but my room smelled weird and stuffy. I would have liked to be informed about any additional expenses moving forward.
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Candice
"Horrible Staff"
Great location, but horrible hotel. I would never stay here again. The staff isn't helpful. They are rude and condescending. Do yourself a favor and stay at the Hampton Inn across the street.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Rebecca H
"Probably would not stay at property again."
The stay was fair. It was not advertised as a boutique property, but seemed to try to be managed like one.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Not impressed"
once I went into the room I was not happy at all with the cleanliness of the room. The bed skirt was very dirty as well as the bathroom. It was not the same quality as other Double Tree hotels I have been in.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Okay but upgrade is overdue."
Drain in the bathroom didn't work. Complained and no one came. Entire bathroom flooded when I took a shower.
3 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"Fist fight room"
I told my colleagues the room looked like someone had a fist fight in it. Every wall and piece of furniture had a chip in it.
3 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"Wont make that mistake again."
Everything was fine with the hotel but $30 to park in the hotel parking? They could have advertise that first off.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
Warren
"Awful"
No body told us there is a fee for parking , we pay 60 for two days Only one reception nd waited long We waited half an hour for valet to get our car The pillows are very smely Next day the bed was not done when we return in the afternoon We have been charged extra 40 dollars and tried to deceive us At last day we called the reception to prepare our car and she told us there is high volume of call and told us to come down to the reception but it was not busy
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Yacob
"Expensive parking"
This hotel was fine, except for the cost of the parking: $30, when the room costs me $100... I love my car.
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Gaetan
"A pleasant trip"
It was very pleasant and all of the Staff were very friendly
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Adrianna
"Old and Outdated"
- Wifi is paid and is extremely slow. - No refrigerator in the room. - They didn't have HD TV. - Overall condition of the hotel was very old and outdated. I have stayed at other DoubleTree hotels and they are not bad. So I think it's only this particular one that I wil not consider again.
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"nice"
Hotel was very clean, food was great and view was beautiful. I'm planning a trip back in a month.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Doubletree 4/6/15-4/11/15"
My stay, during the week after Easter, was great, overall! The hosts at the front desk were polite, kind and helpful. The only negative thing I would say is that they should thoroughly explain that they will be taking an additional $50 per day from your credit/debit card for incidentals. They did not mention it to me at all. I happened to check my bank account, the day after checking in, and saw that they had held an additional $250 for my stay. The policy is fine. I would just like it explained to me during check-in. The rooms were clean and comfortable. This particular hotel just needs to repaint to freshen the look up a bit. It was a little worn in areas of the bathroom. Also, there was no bathroom vent fan so the bathroom got too steamy and unbearable at times. I thought a vent fan was "code" for bathrooms without windows. Just sayin'! My family of four had to take showers with the bathroom door wide open to prevent the feeling of a sauna. We still had a beautiful time in the ATL!
5 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Monique
"Good staff at a well maintained older hotel."
Convenient location with a nice staff. I was a little shocked by the $30 / parking fee and wish it was not valet only. I had a little problem early the morning of my last day where any guest that dialed "0" for the front desk was routed into my room and on my phone. It was strange mix up but the front desk was quick to make things right with me and I did not have to ask for any adjustment to be made. That is good management training!
2 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
"Not for Me"
My overall stay at the Doubletree Hilton in downtown Atlanta served its purpose; we got a good night's rest. The hotel and staff were great. Not so great was the fact the parking was valet only and because of the size of my vehicle, it could not be accommodated in their garage; so I had to seek parking elsewhere, which cost me a little more than anticipated. I will say that the valet allowed us park outside the hotel so we could freshen up, prior to going out to eat. In addition to the parking, the WIFI was only free for the 1st hour and then you'd be charged a fee. My next stay in Atlanta will not be here....
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"Don't drive a truck"
All around great stay. Only problem was truck was too big for the parking garage.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Shane
"Very clean and great location, just noisy"
The room was comfortable but very noisy. You could hear people outside and in the hallway all night. The room was clean and well maintained, the staff was very helpful and pleasant!
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Brandi
"parking was a ripoff"
Parking was $30 per night. .... that's not right
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
frederick
"atl"
Good location great service but issues in room. The sink and tub stopper didn't work. Water changed when showering. TV didn't work properly.
6 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2015
"Traveling from DC"
Arrived at 10:30 am on the Megabus from DC. We requested early check in and were accomodated around noon. Overall, a good stay in a convenient location.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Thanks God it was one night!"
It is not what I expected; too much noise in the hall made from other guests and a spectacular view to a wall.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Litza
"Okay, But loud"
The Hotel is very near to the City. We booked by www.hotel.com - the hotel couldnt find the guaranteed booking; while Short eating his Banana, the guy wasn't very interested in Findling a Room for us. In our room wasnt a good air, our clima and the climas from the other Rooms around were very loud.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Nice stay in Atlanta"
great location and wonderfully friendly staff!
3 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
Philippa
"Aging hotel in need of repair but with good staff."
Hotel is showing its age. Paint peeling on the doors in my room and I was on the Hilton Rewards level of the hotel. Downtown Atlanta so from a safety perspective it is what it is. Staff was great which pushed me to a 3.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
I loved that is was close to everything. The only this the color of the room as a ugly yellow.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Parking Sucks"
They don't have enough spots for the hotel guests & they only have valet parking. I got in late and was told to park in the 12 hour lot down the street. I paid the $15 for the offsite parking and went to bed. Well, I shouldn't have trusted the valet. The parking lot was a 10 hour lot and my car was booted by 10 hours and 45 minutes. Other than that the hotel is nice despite being a little rough around the edges.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Cheap Prices....so you can't expect much."
All in all it wasn't bad, except for the bed....the bed was like sleeping on a STONE. No thank you.
Gage
"hotel stay"
I stayed for one night and overall it was decent. I wish the hotel had a refrigerator so I could have saved some of my leftovers. For the price of the hotel I really can't complain, but it would be nice.
Perry
I will never stay at this hotel again. It is beyond ridiculous that you should have to pay for WiFi this day in time. The bed was very uncomfortable.
It was nice valet was available and was really nice the front desk lady was great she let me get a balcony room
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Staying at downtown doubletree"
My friends and I stayed here for 3 days. Upon arrival, the hotel concierge was very polite and the place looked very nice. When we got to our floor, there was a weird stench in the hall but our room smelled fine. The bathtub was peeling and looked like it was hair but it wasn't so we just dealt with it. They came to clean our room every day so it was definitely okay. If it's the same price, I'd recommend staying at the doubletree in buckhead because it's in a really nice area and is close to superb restaurants and the Lenox mall!
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
jaz
"Great location, staff, and room."
I loved the valet parking. It's definitely worth the $30/night. The surrounding parking is just as much or more. The front desk staff was kind and prompt. The room was clean and spacious. The amount was worth it and will stay again on my next visit.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"rating the hotel"
I loved the hotel until I realized there was no refrigerator or microwave in the room. That was a surprised to me.
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015