All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
160 Spring St NW, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Not terrible but not great."
Please be aware if you are planning to take advantage of the hotel valet that it could be full for the duration of your stay and you'll have to park in a public lot blocks away. Room conditions are in a major need for renovation! Our shower didn't drain properly! We asked the front desk for breakfast vouchers for the valet inconvenience and was told no. I've stayed at the Westin across the street several times and anytime you have a complaint at a Sheraton property they provide compensation of some kind to make up for it. Guess I'm used to that great customer service! Good location.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
"Sketchy short stay"
Needs updating, shower hardware needs fixing. Ice machine broken. Dingy decor. Machine Pay parking is a half-block away and needs a security guard since I was approached by a vagrant. Not worth my life to stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2015
"Really nice and comfortable"
My stay was nice. My only complaint was the bed linen was dirty, but when I brought it to the attention of the housekeeper, she changed it immediately. The rest if the stay was really nice.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
"Nice Hotel and arear"
Me and my wife was here for an overnight stay and stayed here...the hotel and area wasnt bad..but if u have an oversized truck it will not fit in their garage and you will have to park across street
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
tilford
"Needs Improvement"
Hotel cleanliness needs to be improved. The shower temperature was cold to Luke warm. There were salt and pepper shakers located outside my room for more than two days. My last morning I found a bug crawling on my bed.
5 night business trip May 31, 2015
Shawnda
"Overpriced"
I travel a lot. It was my 3rd visit to Atlanta and while I usually stay at the Westin, they were booked up. Most hotels were for a convention. I see why the Doubletree still had rooms available. They location is great and they put a lot of lipstick on the hotel but the functionality of the hotel leaves a lot to be desired. Our rooms were not ready at check-in, the front desk was slow, the restaurant and bar were overpriced, understaffed, and understocked. The rooms were decent but the bathrooms were dirty looking and the shower looked like it was ready to fall apart. I have stayed at much lower priced hotels in alot better conditon than this.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2015
"great stay but that one thing..."
there was no fridge or microwave so we couldn't store/warm our food and drinks from outside the hotel. I guess so we would have to eat at the overpriced bar. Other than that great stay.
4 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Tyrone
"One night stat"
The hotel front desk and parking staff were great! Lobby seems shabby, rooms need a good cleaning, some paint, and bathrooms need a lot of cleaning. Location was Ok but being unfamiliar with the area, a bit difficult to get to. Getting out of town was easy. Breakfast toooo pricey
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"great stay"
It was great! We enjoyed it.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Dissatisfied"
The room was small with a Kingside bed, the wall are thin I heard everything in the adjacent room. Great location,walking distance to everything Atl has to offer.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Willie
Enjoyed my stay my only problem was the shower drain was clogged so the dirty water took a while to drain while I was in the shower...other then that no complaints will stay at another double tree
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
"no parking"
Hotel's valet parking was full so had to find a parking spot somewhere else and then walk to the hotel, i think a hotel should be able to provide a parking spot for every guest...besides that hotel was average nothing special about it, it is at a walking distance from world of coca cola and cnn
Rosa
"Date Night"
The young ladies at the front desk had excellent customer service on the morning and night shift. Great Job...
LATISHA
"weekend fun"
Great location...convenient to great food and cool stuff.
"Nice one night stay"
I checked in late at night and was still offered a warm chocolate walnut cookie. I love those cookies! So tasty! Every employee I encountered was very nice and helpful.
1 night trip May 26, 2015
Chloe
"Ken home"
Hotel location is fantastic. Staff is really great, especially the room service lady. The housekeeper didn't do a good job replacing towels as we had no hand or wash clothes after the first day. The hotel definitely needs updating. Room was old and carpet was worn and dirty.
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
carol
"in the heart of downtown"
My stay was ok, nice lobby, room was clean bathroom could use some work
1 night trip May 25, 2015
"Great room in center of everything"
The hotel was great the only drawbacks were 1) for some reason they don't use pillowcases on the pillows. And 2)when we left to go sightseeing we saw the maid next door and both days no one came to replace towels or make the bed until we called.
3 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Reid
"doubletree scam"
Charged me for the room And they didn't give me a room
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
marcus
"Very convenient."
I was in town for a business trip. I arrived way before check out time and I was going to leave my bags with the front desk while I wasted time. I was delighted when they let me check in early without charging me an early check in fee. The room was small, but comfortable. It was a five minute walk from MARTA. The only thing was that parking there is crazy expensive. But for what I paid for, I was extremely satisfied.
2 night business trip May 25, 2015
Andrea
"A good hotel"
Very nice!!!
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
"Needs more amenities for the price"
For the price I would at least expect a microwave and a refrigerator in my room...but there want either...
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Lonnise S.
"My Stay!"
The BEST thing about the hotel was the valet service.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Dirty, Noisey and Dangerous part of town."
Room was very dirty and noisey. Felt very insecure there. Street had people roaming and drinking. Would definitely not recommend for anyone especially a family. Then they throw a $30 parking fee at you. Not good.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
Eddie
Friendly staff, excellent service, clean and comfortable room with a great view.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Terry
"day get away"
It was wonderful. The room was very nice and we loved being in the middle of downtown. The view out our window was amazing. We will definitely stay here again
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
LaJanuary
"Bathroom shower would not drain"
The bathroom shower did not drain... Water would be all over the floor and it would not go away. Dangerous and dirty bathroom. Bed was not made properly... Do most hotels not have a fitted sheet?
2 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"customer experience"
The rest room paint was peeling. The cord on telephone was coming out of the phone each time you made a call. Was unaware of an additional 30.00 fee for parking or wouldn't have stayed at this hotel.Employees were very nice but the overall hotel needs touch ups considering the rate.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"5 stars"
The beds were soooooo... comfortable, I did not want to leave. The cookies are off the chain.
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Angelina
"A new view...."
Upon arrival we were notified there was no hotel parking, only valet at $30/night. We had 2 vehicles for 2 nights. After being out all day, literally, we returned to our room only to find it as we had left it. Not touched! When it was reported, the staff made sure it was corrected immediately. I choose Hilton because I trust Hilton, however, I will not stay at a DoubleTree again!
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Nice room , comfortable bed, loud Ac and bathrooms"
One night , lobby needed vacuumed badly, room nice comfortable bed
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Mamie
"Ok for a quick Atlanta weekend"
Ok for a quick Atlanta weekend, but overall, the hotel did not seem that nice. It was dirty and always crowded. The balcony of our room was filthy and only had one chair.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Matthew
"Weekend Getaway"
My husband and I went on a four day vacation. The location of the hotel was fine. We were close enough to walk to food and attractions. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. My issues with our stay was housekeeping. Two of the nights we stayed our room was not serviced. The second day our room was cleaned before 2 pm. The other nights our room was not serviced at all. We stopped housekeeping in the hallway to ask about cleaning and they said they would be there right away. After 7 pm we had to call down to the front desk and have a person take care of our room while we sat there and watched. The following evening we came back and our room was in the same state. We wanted to freshen up for dinner so we did not bother to request cleaning. Another issue was that the tub did not drain quickly when showering. Not so sure we would stay here again.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Please add fridges!"
I'd really like for there to be a fridge in my room. I couldn't keep my water cold back there. However, my overall experience was good.
2 night trip May 10, 2015
Regis
"Staycation"
It was Mother's Day weekend and I needed to get away and relax. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The location was perfect.
1 night trip May 9, 2015
"Hotel Service"
The parking is ridiculous. The hotel has no wifi. The hotel doesn't offer any type of breakfast services. For the price of the room nightly I was satisfied
2 night trip May 8, 2015
Marcus
"My stay at Double Tree"
Great location to everything. Rooms clean and comfortable. Staff friendly. Will definitely stay here next time I'm in Atlanta.
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
"I'm not happy"
They did not clean my room, & no one flowed up to clean my room I change my own bed.
3 night trip May 7, 2015
herman
"DoubleTree Hotel - Wonderful"
The pillows and the mattress were soooooo comfortable. However, we did not like that there was limited parking. I guess that Downtown Atlanta for ya, huh? But the overall experience was remarkable. Thank you.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Hadassah
"Great hotel...Great staff.. Great location."
We really enjoyed our stay ad will defiantly be back. the only thing I would change if I could would be the lounge/bar closed early, but other than that I wouldn't change a thing. Our check in host was Courtney she was absolutely wonderful. she was very helpful and made us feel so welcomed and seemed very genuine not just "doing her job" and Adam was our check out host he was also very nice. We will be back soon!
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"No Free Parking"
Everything was fine except that there was no free parking as stated on website
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Unclean"
Hotel wasn't clean! The bathroom baseboards were dirty and moldy. Hotel needs a good cleaning.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
"a hot mess"
my hotel room was very hot and stuffy because the air was not working and it was not repaired until I was checking out.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
"Small rooms and $30/day to park."
Not up to the usual Doubletree standards. Obviously an old property which has been "upgraded" to the Doubletree brand. Very small rooms, virtually no amenities. Good location, however. Be aware -- parking overnight at the hotel costs $30/night.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
robert
"Pay for Parking"
I was shocked to find out that parking was not included in my fees and I would have to pay $30 for one night. So I ended up parking a couple blocks around the corner for a cheaper rate and used Uber for transportation during my stay. The front desk service was ok, but my room smelled weird and stuffy. I would have liked to be informed about any additional expenses moving forward.
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Candice
"Horrible Staff"
Great location, but horrible hotel. I would never stay here again. The staff isn't helpful. They are rude and condescending. Do yourself a favor and stay at the Hampton Inn across the street.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Rebecca H
"Probably would not stay at property again."
The stay was fair. It was not advertised as a boutique property, but seemed to try to be managed like one.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Not impressed"
once I went into the room I was not happy at all with the cleanliness of the room. The bed skirt was very dirty as well as the bathroom. It was not the same quality as other Double Tree hotels I have been in.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Okay but upgrade is overdue."
Drain in the bathroom didn't work. Complained and no one came. Entire bathroom flooded when I took a shower.
3 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"Fist fight room"
I told my colleagues the room looked like someone had a fist fight in it. Every wall and piece of furniture had a chip in it.
3 night business trip Apr 26, 2015