All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here160 Spring St NW, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

The front desk staff was really friendly and professional. The bathroom in my room was clean but not deep clean. There was hair in the corners and grime. The walls and bathroom door clearly had not been wiped down in a while. The carpet in the corridor on my floor was really dirty.I would not stay here again.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Hope
"Nice rooms and service"
The staff was very friendly. They were extremely helpful and all over the lobby to assist with bags, parking, or any questions. The room was nice and very comfortable plus my room was on the side with the balcony which was a nice surprise and had a good view of the surrounding area. The only negative to this hotel was that it was extremely noisy from other guests but I guess being downtown that is somewhat to be expected on a Saturday night. My friends had a room right in front of the elevator and were woken up through out the night by loud people getting off.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
michael
"Good Stay"
My stay was great however you had to pay to park and it started from $20 and up
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Eureka
The walls were thin: heard all noise in the hallway, and even normal conversations in the surrounding rooms. The HVAC system when on was loud, so loud that I could not hear the TV when it came on. It also leaked into the closet on to my clothes and suitcase the last night of my stay. Heard noise/car traffic outside as well. No exhaust fan in the bathroom so had to shower with the door open, affecting the other person in the room. It was centrally located to where I needed to be. I guess the old adage is true: you get what you pay for. Just thankful for the Hotel.com price, and not the regular rate of the hotel. They did reduce my rate because of the leakage on to my suitcase and clothing.
6 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
"Bring your own snacks"
It was ok for one nite, room a little small for family. $ 3 for can of coke kinda steep.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"poor staff"
Front desk would not even accept my Hilton number or give me any of the perks hilton garantees with gold status
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Just okay"
This was a great place for a concert at Philips Arena. There were a few issues we had during our stay though. The shower was clogged up. By the time I was finished with the shower, I had water up over my ankles. There was no hair dryer. Apparently the guests before us stole it from the room. The security staff on night shift was good. The room smelled weird when we first got there. No air was circulating in there. There were a few creepy areas on our floor. They appeared to be rooms they had converted to storage or something. The doors to those areas weren't closed and looked sketchy. There was also an old air unit in the hall. The TV remote didn't work either. I also thought the $30 valet fee was a little steep.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"I will never stay at another double tree hotel."
Terrible service at the front desk. Double charged me and charged my card 3 times. When I spoke with the front desk they were very rude and not helpful at all. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Less than par"
Service was less than par. Not very professional and the walls are paper thin I could hear word for word conversations through the walls every night
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"decent stay"
It was ok
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Just good"
Breakfast top expensive Very cold on the lobby
2 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"not happy"
well my only complaint was i sent my son with cash for 112$ room and they charged my card $157 and it was plainly stated cash pay....charges 45$ to park .....not happy
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
tammy
"horrible experience"
Room was dirty and when I asked for another room the receptionist rolled her eyes and huffed like it was a major problem.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
phillip
"would stay again"
Good overall but expected better from doubletree
1 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2015
navid
"33"
Overall wouldnt mind staying again
2 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
olanrewaju
"Little Getaway"
Staff was very friendly. Did have a random person knock on door and try to enter... Just called security. Great location, valet staff was awesome!
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Fantastic Location"
Fantastic location, fair rates, acceptable service
4 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Eugene
"customer service really bad."
I stay for one night and the person charge to the front desk is reall rude and actitud and the day due the check out is the same thing I has to bring me a copy and she tell me no because I pay with cash and I say I you kidding I pay with my card and I waiting for my $50.00 back in my card ... bad hotel I never again stay here.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"My daughters burger was good, but...."
$30 parking??????
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Emma
"Quick stop in ATL"
The room was lovely. The bed and pillows were simply amazing. We had some trouble with the shower head, it kept falling but we worked with it. It was in a great location a 5 minute walk from the restaurant where we had reservations. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
telisha
"horrible noisy hotel"
Horrible! We were only staying for one night and was not expecting much except a place to sleep for the night. The hotel was in a congested part on downtown and difficult to access. $30+/ day for valet. Fire department was on scene when we checked in around 930 pm and it was crowded with children and chaos everywhere due to a cheerleading convention. Hotel was on lock down and very noisy the entire stay. Beds uncomfortable, room disheveled, broken lamp shade not replaced, wet carpet----unacceptable! Upon checking out we told the receptionist it was a noisy night for us and she laughed in our faces! Would not stay here ever again!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Nice Stay"
The hotel is located in the hotel district of Downtown Atlanta. Easy access to public transportation and restaurants. The downside was the sink and bathtub was clogged up a little bit.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Great location to Americas mart...if they had small refrigerators would be great...awesome view of downtown...safe parking and very very helpful staff...would recommend anytime...beds are super comfortable!...would stay again!
jb
"I would stay there again"
A real bargain close to our clients. Enjoyed the stay.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Bonnie
"Wknd at the Doubletree with Family and friends"
Everyone enjoyed their stay here. Only issue is the way you have to park for valet. The parking is awkward because the hotel sits in a corner spot on the street. If this can be corrected then everything would be perfect.
Allen
I loved it! It was 2 blocks or so away from The Tabernacle and right next to the Marta (I think that's what it was called). Also, my room balcony was within looking distance of the Ferris Wheel. Very nice.
3 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Brittany
The staff forgot to clean my room twice in five days of my stay! And the service was quite average.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Cheryl
"great stay"
I came in town for my bday on my bday! The guy at the desk was cool. When he saw it was my bday he upgraded me to a suite. If I had to complain it would be the forced valet parking, but them guys were very nice also! Overall great place and I would be back if I'm in Atlanta!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
tyrone
"great stay..except..."
My husband and I enjoyed our stay, staff was very friendly and nice. I would definitely stay again..valet did scrape my husband rims on his car but overall everything else was fine.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"It's a DoubleTree in name only..NOT IN SPIRIT!!"
Liked: The Location! Plenty to see & do, was close to Atlantic Station for work & staff was very friendly and accommodating. Disliked: Forced Valet Parking @ $30 a night Paper thin walls!! I was on the 4th floor and I could literally hear every single conversation anyone had clearly! If you are a light sleeper don't stay here. No sound dampening at all!! NO FREE WIFI!!! 12.99 a Day?!! What place doesn't offer free WIFI these days? Fortunately for me I just tethered my phones data plan. Problem solved. I use PDANet for those wondering how I did it. Breakfast was 19.99 and wasn't all that great! I could of gone to McDonalds and had better for a 4th of the price. The nice staff just can't overcome the sheer inconvenience of this hotel. I won't be staying there again.
3 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Good stay!"
I have no complaints about this hotel. Service was great. Loved the 2 guys Lucas and Zach who were there when we arrived. They were so nice and kind. Nice hotel.
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Colitta
"a"
I loved it will recommend other.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Marnechea
"Very pleasant stay"
The staff were very friendly hand helpful throughout. They all seemed glad to be at work, and glad to help the guests.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"really???"
I have never been to a hotel where when you pay for your room you also have to pay for parking then it's $30 per night so I rode uber then I get to my room it's nice at first glance but further examination floors are dirty bed covers stained AC/heater broken. I will never stay at the double tree again
traveler
"Nice hotel but lacking in amenities."
Our stay was pleasant but the rooms are really tight when you have four people. Would be nice to have access to WiFi instead of being charged for it by the day. Really feel WiFi should come with the expense of the room.
Sonia
"warning: your car Is not, safe"
valet parking what's the worst experience I have ever experienced going to a hotel
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Tony
"Not good"
the valet parking was a little far fetched ($30). Hotel service was so-so. Didn't get much sleep due to the rowdy people in the room next to us. Then as soon as morning hit, kids were screaming in the halls and just more ruckus continued. Beds were stiff too. wouldve rather slept with the homeless in the city.
"Just OK."
It was OK. Doors don't shut quietly, so throughout the night you'd hear a door bang down the hallway. Some paint peeling, needs a bit of a facelift. But it's close to the convention center and CNN.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Wknd w/friends"
Our stay at the Doubletree was decent for one night. The check-in process was quick. The room was clean and had a comfy feeling. The view was nice too. My only problem is the way you have to pull up to the entrance. It's in an awkward spot, but other than that I was pleased.
Allen
Nice hotel. Friendly staff. Clean and comfortable.
Bree
"Awesome"
5 stars in my book! Nice setting, nice staff, cleanliness! Overall very great place to stay
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Andrea & Rashod
"Poor communication"
Management did not communicate information to staff. The staff did not service the rooms and the valet service lost my keys causing me to miss out on a spa treatment that was a gift for my birthday. After hours of back and forth we finally resolved the issues.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Erica
"DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown"
Not bad for a quite stay.
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Good business trip hotel."
This was a business trip and the hotel and staff were very nice.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Brent
The stay was great! I have nothing to complain about the hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Double Tree Downtown, ATL - Add atleast $50 a day"
The hotel room did not even have a microwave oven. The coffee machine in the room was also pathetic.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
kaaman
"Doubletree by Hilton Downtown Atlanta"
I stayed 3 nights. The front desk staff was adequate. The valets were nice. Housekeeping was very pushy and also half assed. I waited 2 hours for washcloths and conditioner! My door was basically broken, I had to slam it closed. Otherwise, very close proximity to CNN Center. View was of another hotel. Overall 3.5 stars ! Thanks:)
3 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
DaniqueMarie
"Great hotel, BUT I would NOT stay here again"
$30 required Valet parking. Self parking requires walking in the cold and getting the car out of the spot at 6AM. I did not like that at all. Security came and told me that I was being too loud - after only being there 30 mins and getting ready for bed - NOT being loud at all. Staff was great and room was great - but the first couple things turned me off. Oh, and you need a room key to get on the elevator, so the 2 guests I had over, I had to keep going up and down to get them.
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
"Fun"
Great stay
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
Travis
"Old rooms"
Hotel rooms were in poor condition. Did not get King room that we requested. We were told they only had doubles available. Would not book here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015