All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America

• Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
Bad. Drug smell all thru the hotel. Loud and slamming doors all night.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"Great location if you are going to the gift show."
rooms are old and rusty, feels like hot-tub, restaurant people are good and hard workers, that is the best part in that hotel. I think it is time to renovate the hotel.
Other trip Dec 30, 2015
Sharik
"my Atlanta stay"
expected better from a Hilton hotel. No hot water the first night but did get fixed the following day. error in billing (charged for extra night & gift shop). a lot of homeless people in the area which does not present a safe feeling of walking around alone.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Dory
Rooms were clean
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
"wedding night"
It was great especially since it was my honeymoon and we were treated great
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Kenneth
The bar is great and make sure if you visit to try the chicken club sandwich while you are there ... Very nice
3 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
It was a nice stay
3 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"Moderate hotel close to dome"
The ladies at the front desk was very nice. However, the parking is horrible hoping the renovations will include the parking for customers as well. Valet was totally too much and no place for customers to park without using valet. Horrendous! !!!
Enjoyment
"Nice area the staff was not helpful at all!"
The staff had terrible attitudes mainly the front desk. Noise all day and night phone in room didn't work heat had rest.poor poor poor!
Other trip Dec 21, 2015
Hotel was close to the Georgia Some which was a big plus. The workers had attitudes. I didn't get my free cookie at check-in. There were a bunch of hidden fees not shown on Expedia. Valet parking was horrible and the only option for parking. Valet was 32 extra a night which was not included in the deposit. Valet took at least 10-15 to get your car. You couldn't call the front desk to have them get your car in advance, you had to literally wait in the lobby. Horrible experience. My check out was at 12pm and my room key stopped working around 9am.
Other trip Dec 21, 2015
parking to expensive.good food.valet parking only not very convient.
Other trip Dec 20, 2015
"Greaaat"
It was a great experience.Customer service was good. The room was clean. We stayed for three full nights and it was great. It was close to everything really. We were hesitant about walking around at night, butbi t was beautiful.
4 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
Monica
"personal get away"
great
1 night trip Dec 9, 2015
Antonio
Worst hotel experience. Unprofessional valet staff. paper thin walls. Front desk employees have bad attittudes. Will never stay at Doubletree again.
2 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
Mario
"Great place located in the center of downtown"
Great place located in the center of downtown and the the eating and shopping locations. Hotel restaurant has some awesome food. The chicken and waffles and the peach cobbler and ice cream was outstanding!
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
Patrick
"Nice surprise"
Great bed and great customer service! Close to everything I needed to get to in downtown Atlanta!
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
"Rough ,tough night!"
Dangerous hoodlums running around the area after dark. Hotel not safe,parking difficult! I will never go back!
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
Room #545. Based board in hall outside bathroom separated. The thing that really ticked us off was we were not informed the breakfast buffet required a voucher or payment. Ridiculous. We had a waffle, some fruit and a glass of milk and were surprised to find out we had to be charged $16.00 each! Doubletree should have a sign at the entrance stating "Please present your breakfast voucher to your server" to make people aware it's not complimentary
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
"great time as always"
It was fantastic as always. I had a lovely chat wuth the ladies at the desk about education , and it was empowering. Great view, service, and ambiance.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
"Awesomeness"
Great location!!!! So much to do around there to do and plenty of great restaurants!!
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
The staff was friendly and the stay was good. However, I left my charger in the room and called 3 times and left 3 messages and no one ever called me back. That is my only complaint.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2015
kristin
Very comfortable, I slept like a baby! Wi-fi could be stronger (and free...).
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2015
"Unauthorized Charges"
If you like your card to be charged numerous times and want to spend your time with hotel attendants and on the phone with your bank than this is the place for you
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Tiffany
I would have loved to have a refrigerator in the room for the cost.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Shawna
Need more digital cable channels.
2 night romance trip Nov 19, 2015
"Atlanta, GA Downtown"
I was there for a expo at the convention center. The location was downtown, so lots to see and do.
1 night trip Nov 13, 2015
Hotel Staff was very friendly and accommodating. I was disappointed to learn at checkout that I could not use my Hilton Honors points to pay when I was told at check in that it wouldn't be a problem
Other trip Nov 19, 2015
"Good overall, but a few snags."
It was a good trip overall. Only thing that went wrong was requesting more pillows and blankets at 9 pm on the second night and them not showing up at all. And asked housekeeping just before the room cleaning for a towel and one not being delivered.
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
"dumpy like"
I have been traveling a great deal domestically lately, so I feel this hotel was sub par and very noisy
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
Was hit with an unexpected parking fee of 32.00 at checkout. A window with see through curtains facing the skywheel with the lights shining through till it closed, walls so thin you could hear phone conversation in the next room.
Other trip Nov 15, 2015
I was expecting alot more
1 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
Johnny
"family trip"
Central location near to coca cola, aquarium. 15 minutes to the zoo. Room was nice. Beds are a bit small. Room was a good price but they dont mention the $32 a night for parking which is ridiculous.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2015
"Perfect trip"
I was visiting Atlanta with a friend for a weekend trip. We attended a Hawks game and went out to some bars in Midtown and Buckhead. The location was perfect and we had a balcony that overlooked Olympic Park. The whole experience was fantastic. The room was clean and spacious. I would definitely want to stay here again. I highly recommend the DoubleTree Downtown Atlanta.
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
Sean
"Disappointed. Easy fixes needed, good value."
Pretty face, but beat up. The staff and the lobby was great. Friendly staff, front desk and restaurant servers included. Once you got on elevator, the quality went south. Rooms were just ok. Common areas had burn marks on the carpets. Water pressure was horrible for all of my party (5 rooms). Shower would literally turn to a drip for 5 seconds and back to full over and over. All in all, if the water pressure was improved, good value for the money.
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
THOMAS
"Poor customer service from front desk and valet"
Rude front desk workers and valet staff..Valet staff did not greet us and were very lazy..we had to ask them to come take our card to get our car BC they stood around the corner laughing and playing..
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2015
"Very convenient"
I did not get my room with a balcony like I was suppose to, but over all it was good.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"Incorrect and incomplete information by the staff"
The amount charged by the hotel was more than that charged by expedia. The staff was not willing to tell us whether we could park on the street, although it was clear when I read the signs. They obviously were selling us their 32$ valet parking. I cannot believe that they did not know that we could park on the street overnight. The room was short of coffee and cups, and there was no soap either in the bathroom. We were too tired from our drive and did not bother to ask. But it would have been great if the things were in place, like other places that we visit. Considering the hotel is in the middle of the downtown, I would expect a lot better courteous staff and well made rooms with basic amenities in place.
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
It was OK except grout in shower was mildewed. The coffee maker and supplies were kind of shabby.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Yvonne
Hotel rooms in desperate need of renovation The Bathroom tub was clogged
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
jc
"Excellent customer service, but not good stay."
I had excellent customer service, but was very unsatisfied with the cleanliness of the hotel. I stayed on the fourth floor and when I arrived, there were dirty towels, food service trays, and a bowl of oatmeal throughout the hallway on the way to my room. My boss and I decided to order breakfast the next morning and after it taking over 30 minutes to receive, it was cold! Not satisfied, will not return, and will not recommend.
3 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
Very disappointed! we had to pay $32 a night for parking, room sevice started at 5:00pm, girls working the front desk at night very rude!
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
marilyn
Those three nights, the people on the 6th floor were loud and rowdy.
3 night trip Oct 15, 2015
"Worst stay ever"
Hotels.com doesn't tell you about the mandatory $32/night valet service or about the poor condition of the hotel. If you're going to pay over $100 to stay somewhere, go elsewhere. I was accused of smoking in the room and I was asked to leave! The worst part is I don't even smoke! The hotel staff is incompetent at best, and to top things off they charged my credit card miscellaneous fees totaling $658 for 3 hours of hotel "stay". I even switched rooms because of the dirty hallways, sheets and deplorable showers! If you book this hotel after reading this review, good look to you! I wish I was warned. I'll never stay at another Hilton brand hotel again.
2 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
Not Provided
The hotel location is great and that's all. The hallway on my floor was dirty with towels an food containers, my room wasn't cleaned and the hot water went out. I called house keeping who replied with a sad sorry and towels but didn't offer to change my bed. I can't believe this hotel is part of the Hilton chain. Shame on you.
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
Gale
"not good"
the most filthy hotel i have ever stayed in,the front desk was not like any otther hiltons i know,not very informative,the bar and restaurant had one person waiting on 10 or more tables,we were rushed to give her a order,when it came we did not get it all.we sat at the bar there was 3 people at the bar eating,the bar tener was going to serve old cold coffee from the starbucks.thats another story,my sister wanted fresh coffee,he did not want to have to but after 30 min.and also bringing this up to the manager,we were handed a bill for a cup of fresh coffee for 3.00.We will not stay there again.OH AND THE WIFI WAS NOT FREE.
3 night business trip Oct 17, 2015
regina
Valet was greeting me at my arrival, asking if I needed help with my bags. There was doormen waiting to open the doors and front desk clerks were very courteous with friendly smiles. Checking in was very prompt.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
"Cold showers!"
The hotel staff was courteous and kind. The room was not clean to our expectations, and in the morning we were late to our tour because the shower only spouted out cold water! We had to wait for a engineer to fix the problem. The next morning we were sleeping and someone opened the door and slammed it shut, we figured maybe it was the maid, but we are unsure because no one knocked on the door before attempting to open it. Overall we were not impressed.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Mofonia
"Needs a major renovation"
Lobby was dirty. Carpet and tile in room were very dirty. Lamps attached to the wall literally fell off, shades were soiled and broken. We asked to leave our car in the valet for several hours past check out and they were going to charge us for another day. Being a Hilton honors member I expected more. Avoid this one.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
jbc
"I area for business- great location"
Great business stay
2 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
Location was nice staff was nice .... But no hot water and tv only half the channels come in . It was like the staff already knew the hotel hot water and tv's have been messed up for a while. Because they didn't seem to be surprised
Other trip Oct 15, 2015