All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America

"What every hotel should aspire to be."
Good meals. Convenient to DFW Airport. Good for a small seminar. Nice people, especially Henry. Love their comfy room sofas and beds.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Outdated but nice staff"
We needed one night stay before we fly out so we just wanted something near the airport. If I booked last minute, it would have been way cheaper than booking it early. The hotel was not worth what I paid, which was over $160. The bathrooms are really small and very outdated. The room is big but not very clean and outdated. When we checked in initially, there was a dirty towel hung behind the bathroom door. Clearly, they did not do a thorough job cleaning. When we came back from dinner, our bathroom was flooded. We found out from the front desk staff that the room above us flooded and it leaked down. They were very quick on switching room for us. The pro about this hotel is its proximity to the airport and the free breakfast, but we probably won't stay here again.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
travelkm
"Walls to thin"
The only complaint was that the hotel walls were to thin. We could hear our neighbors on both sides of us and that would not have bothered me if it would have been during regular hours, but this went on at 3:00 in the morning. Yelling on one side over the balcony and a kid crying on the other side. Not a good night sleep. We were there slickly for pleasure so I didn't have to get up early the next day. The room was great other than that.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"love Embassy Suites"
The handle that switch the tub to shower was broken
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Gregory
"Enjoyed my stay. The hotel environment was fantast"
Me sand my boyfriend enjoyed our time together at your hotel. The atmosphere was great. Also loved the sporty bar!! Thank you!!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Wonderful
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Darren
"Loved!!!!"
I love staying at Embassy Suites. This was my first visit to this particular one and it lived up to my expectations. The staff was wonderful, the room was very comfortable, and the breakfast was amazing! I highly recommend this hotel for any occasion.
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Tina
"Great Hotel!!"
This is a must stay Hotel anywhere you find them. The DFW location was for my sweetie and I just an overnight stay for Valentines day! I was impressed in every way. The staff top notch and the rooms were great! Don't miss the Happy Hour and breakfast buffet or you will be sorry! We will be back because we live close and just love a getaway! I will look first for Embassy Suites on all stays from now on.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"wonderful hotel"
The staff was wonderful, the bed was perfect, and the indoor pool was a plus.
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"I'd Stay Here Again!"
We had a great time, the staff was super friendly and made us feel right at home. The room was nice and clean, the beds were amazingly comfortable. My only complaint was that the sliding door to the balcony did not lock and was difficult to open and close. The saftely latch on the room door was off the hinges, so it did not lock. Other than that I was pleased with the overall stay.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Marcia
"Skip this hotel"
Hospitality was excellent. Hotel needs an update in rooms, especially the bathroom. Food in restaurant was very poor and they revived our money. Will not stay again even though Embassy suites is our favorite.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
shilea b
"true southern hospitality"
All the staff was so nice and the hotel was perfect.
8 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Awesome food nice atmosphere. Overall a great place to stay
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Mediocre because Good & Bad"
I have mixed reviews. Hotel has character and lobby atrium is nice but rooms are old and you feel it. However, beds were quite comfortable. Pool area was enjoyable and hot tub temp was great (sometimes they are too hot). Breakfast was great and breakfast staff was quite nice and helpful but front desk/area staff was stiff & unfriendly. Happy hour staff was also unfriendly and snacks weren't refilled in a timely manner and basically, I've seen better snacks at other Embassy Suites. I registered and paid for 5 in room and therefore expect to have 5 towels in the room--we did not. Too much trouble to request another towel as we weren't getting positive feelings from front desk. We like Embassy Suites and the breakfast they offer but would probably look for another one next time.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Kendra
atrium was extremely hot (at 5th floor level), but once inside hotel room we were able to control the temperature.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Stranger in my room????"
Great hotel - but why did you let someone check in under my name????? I had a friend meeting me in the area and never added her name to my reservation; however, she arrived before me and checked in to MY RESERVATION at the counter and was let into the room before I arrived. This seems to be a security issue! What if this wasn't really my friend and there was a stranger waiting in my room? PLEASE....only allow the person that booked the room to check into the room! I'll be reporting this directly to the hotel manager. Great hotel...but WHOA! That was a close one!
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Buckeye Battle"
We were in town for the National Championship football game. This hotel had great access to the airport and the highway. The only negative is the bathroom is very small otherwise the room was great and breakfast was wonderful.
3 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Kay
"Great hotel!"
Excellent hotel for a night or two. Staff is very helpful, the rooms are clean, the breakfast is fantastic - by far the best breakfast any hotel can offer it's guests. The one downfall was that the internet was very, very slow (think old AOL dialup days), and they charged $10 for it. I'd certainly stay again though!
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Embassy = Quality"
Awesome breakfast...free happy hour from 5:30 to 7:30 even on New Year's Eve and Day...Polite Staff...only downside was the restaurants in the area were pretty much only of the chain variety which we were trying to avoid on our trip. Excellent hotel!
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Kenneth
This hotel was amazing. Check in was super fast & easy. The room was just as described online. The pool & hot tub were great. And the best thing... The FREE made to order breakfast! Loved the omelet bar.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Needs updating"
Our room had a lot of issues, doors didn't close, shower broken, etc.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
amy
"Great hotel close to the airport"
Great all suite hotel near the airport, provided plenty of space for my family of 4 and a great breakfast in the morning.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Close to airport"
Was just okay. No wow factor. Staff wouldn't stop chit-chatting (personal business not work related) when we were checking in. Room service didn't bring plates with order. No hot water on our 2nd morning. Our room was right outside the elevator. Bathroom tiny considering the size of the room. The pillows were horrible.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Texas family friendly !"
Texas family friendly! Accomodating staff.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Guillermo
Hotel was great, pool was closed at the time of our stay but they got us set up to swim at a neighboring hotel. The COWBOYS won their division
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Keith
"Ask about the pool!"
I specifically selected the hotel because it had an indoor pool. When I arrived, the sign on the counter said it was being serviced - for three weeks!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Chuck
"Disappointed with our stay!"
We booked the room to have our sons 9th birthday party here. Made sure they had an indoor pool when I booked in October. Got to the hotel to check in and they ask what floor I would like. I said something close to the pool. They tell me that the pool is down for maintenance will be till December 21st. He then shows me a stupid sign they have up in the hotel. I explained I booked online. He said it should say it online also I told them we booked through Expedia in October and nothing was ever said about the pool being down. There wasn't anything that they could do for us but they would let us borrow a pool at another hotel. Besides the pool being down we got stuck next to a cheerleading group and they continued to run the halls screaming and slamming the doors till almost 11pm and started again at 6:30 am. When I called down to the office to tell them they said they would send someone up. I never saw anyone and they continued to go on and on. So on my over all stay it was very disappointing.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Ashley
"Nice Ove rNight Stay for a Family of 5"
Nice overnight stay. This hotel feels a little dark and dated, but the pool was excellent (other then no towels) and the breakfast was above and beyond what you would expect. Needed to use the pull out sofa bed, but there were no extra blankets or pillows...called front desk but never got any. Appreciate the late check out time. A little concerned that room balcony has a huge crack running across it...never went out because it just seemed unsafe.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"always enjoy our stay at the DFW embassy"
great staff, house cleaning & breakfast staff!! always enjoy our stay!
"Awesome experience"
It was wonderful the room was so spacious, clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Loved the breakfast buffet yummmooo"
We loved the hotel very clean, we loves loves loved the breakfast, will defenitely go back again
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
FADY
"Lovely Visit to Dallas"
We had a great stay at the Embassy Suites DFW South location. The hotel service was top notch and friendly, the breakfast buffet was extensive and delicious, and the view from our balcony was lovely at sunset. The hotel itself is outdated and needs some cosmetic overhauls in a few areas, but overall, this hotel was a killer choice for the value and location.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Jamie
"Flood Lights Remove Nighttime!!!"
Hotel was pretty good... It is what you expect from an Embassy Suites... EXCEPT... Our room was on the 4th floor at the front of the building. The FLOOD LIGHTS shining ON the building were shining into our room windows making it difficult to experience "nighttime." Surely there is a better solution for lighting the building than bathing the entire front and ALL customer rooms with that Bright Flood Lighting.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Ron
Service was great. Bathrooms could be bigger.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"Go Cowboy's"
I recently stayed her for the Cowboy's/ Texans game. The hotel is very nice, the people are very helpful and polite. The only thing that I think bothered me was that for the price of the rooms you would think they there would be mini refrigerators and micro waves in the room.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Rudy
"Very nice Hotel"
This is my favorite hotel chain. Love it! This particular one was very nice. The hotel staff was nice from check in to check out. Will definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Delainena
"Who cares about the breakfast?"
I should have known what to expect when we checked in on a Saturday night at 10ish and there was an armed policeman in the hall. Doors slamming at midnight (and after) didn't exactly make for a restful night. The safety latch on the door had clearly been knocked off at some point -- that was comforting.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
E
Hotel is very convenient, located close to DFW airport and there is complimentary airport shuttle! Staff is very friendly, accommodating and helpful
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Great breakfast!"
The rooms are worn and dated but the atrium and the complimentary made to order breakfast and evening reception makes up for it.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Located near tourist attractions"
I greatly enjoyed my stay. It was a very nice and pleasant experience. The service was outstanding. The breakfast was the best part of my stay.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Arun
The reason I didn't rate the room comfort very strong is because I personally have to sleep with a ceiling fan or movement of the air so that I don't get a bloody nose. But other than that our stay was very lovely!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
weekend getaway
"Awesome!"
Had a great weekend. Clean room, mostly friendly staff. Check your blanket situation. We didn't have one for pull out couch.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Cathi
"The family loved it"
We had a little trouble getting to the hotel but once there didn't want to leave!! Our new favorite!!
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Brent
"Awesome!"
My family stayed here to shop at the outlets before school started. OMG this place is great!! The guy at the front desk let my boys 7 n 10 pick our room at the top floor w balcony. The room was great the service was wonderful. We were close to everything. There's a store next door and Walmart is literally a half a min down the access road your hotels on. Really nice neighborhood. We could see the Dallas Skyline from our balcony at night. Breakfast was delicious. We always stay at Embassy Suites n this one was by far the best. We are going back in October for our kids bday and we're staying here:)
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Bridget
"Excellent place to stay"
The young lady that checked us in was a 5 star employee. Very personable and made us feel more than welcome. I am hopeful that you are able to go back and figure out her name. She deserves a BIG thank you. Also had dealings with Matt at the front desk (they were both on at the same time) and he also represented your hotel in a 5 star way. I left a comment card in the room.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great hotel For the price"
Great hotel With a great price. The all u can eat breakfast is included in stay! Nice facilities. Rooms were not too cool however. Take a fan!
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
april
"Embassy DFW"
Stayed there this past weekend and room was great! Price was great! Hotel was very nice as well. It wasn't too far from Att Stadium. Breakfast was great especially because guests stayed in due to rain and thunderstorm and the hotel manager was able to get a huge crowd of people fed by making sure additional help was put out on the serving line. He had the line moving fast, tables and dishes cleaned up quickly, and continued serving even though breakfast time was over and made customers very happy!
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
"Overall good experience"
The roof next to elevator bank was leaking significantly with rain
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Gregg
"Convenient & Wonderful Breakfast!"
Made to cook breakfast line was a little long but OMG! Wonderful!!! Room was very comfy & roomy. Bathroom a little cramped but clean & nice.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014