All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4650 W Airport Fwy, Irving, TX, 75062, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Loved the breakfast buffet yummmooo"
We loved the hotel very clean, we loves loves loved the breakfast, will defenitely go back again
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
FADY
"Lovely Visit to Dallas"
We had a great stay at the Embassy Suites DFW South location. The hotel service was top notch and friendly, the breakfast buffet was extensive and delicious, and the view from our balcony was lovely at sunset. The hotel itself is outdated and needs some cosmetic overhauls in a few areas, but overall, this hotel was a killer choice for the value and location.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Jamie
"Flood Lights Remove Nighttime!!!"
Hotel was pretty good... It is what you expect from an Embassy Suites... EXCEPT... Our room was on the 4th floor at the front of the building. The FLOOD LIGHTS shining ON the building were shining into our room windows making it difficult to experience "nighttime." Surely there is a better solution for lighting the building than bathing the entire front and ALL customer rooms with that Bright Flood Lighting.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Ron
Service was great. Bathrooms could be bigger.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"Go Cowboy's"
I recently stayed her for the Cowboy's/ Texans game. The hotel is very nice, the people are very helpful and polite. The only thing that I think bothered me was that for the price of the rooms you would think they there would be mini refrigerators and micro waves in the room.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Rudy
"Very nice Hotel"
This is my favorite hotel chain. Love it! This particular one was very nice. The hotel staff was nice from check in to check out. Will definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Delainena
"Who cares about the breakfast?"
I should have known what to expect when we checked in on a Saturday night at 10ish and there was an armed policeman in the hall. Doors slamming at midnight (and after) didn't exactly make for a restful night. The safety latch on the door had clearly been knocked off at some point -- that was comforting.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
E
Hotel is very convenient, located close to DFW airport and there is complimentary airport shuttle! Staff is very friendly, accommodating and helpful
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Great breakfast!"
The rooms are worn and dated but the atrium and the complimentary made to order breakfast and evening reception makes up for it.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Located near tourist attractions"
I greatly enjoyed my stay. It was a very nice and pleasant experience. The service was outstanding. The breakfast was the best part of my stay.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Arun
The reason I didn't rate the room comfort very strong is because I personally have to sleep with a ceiling fan or movement of the air so that I don't get a bloody nose. But other than that our stay was very lovely!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
weekend getaway
"Awesome!"
Had a great weekend. Clean room, mostly friendly staff. Check your blanket situation. We didn't have one for pull out couch.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Cathi
"The family loved it"
We had a little trouble getting to the hotel but once there didn't want to leave!! Our new favorite!!
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Brent
"Awesome!"
My family stayed here to shop at the outlets before school started. OMG this place is great!! The guy at the front desk let my boys 7 n 10 pick our room at the top floor w balcony. The room was great the service was wonderful. We were close to everything. There's a store next door and Walmart is literally a half a min down the access road your hotels on. Really nice neighborhood. We could see the Dallas Skyline from our balcony at night. Breakfast was delicious. We always stay at Embassy Suites n this one was by far the best. We are going back in October for our kids bday and we're staying here:)
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Bridget
"Excellent place to stay"
The young lady that checked us in was a 5 star employee. Very personable and made us feel more than welcome. I am hopeful that you are able to go back and figure out her name. She deserves a BIG thank you. Also had dealings with Matt at the front desk (they were both on at the same time) and he also represented your hotel in a 5 star way. I left a comment card in the room.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great hotel For the price"
Great hotel With a great price. The all u can eat breakfast is included in stay! Nice facilities. Rooms were not too cool however. Take a fan!
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
april
"Embassy DFW"
Stayed there this past weekend and room was great! Price was great! Hotel was very nice as well. It wasn't too far from Att Stadium. Breakfast was great especially because guests stayed in due to rain and thunderstorm and the hotel manager was able to get a huge crowd of people fed by making sure additional help was put out on the serving line. He had the line moving fast, tables and dishes cleaned up quickly, and continued serving even though breakfast time was over and made customers very happy!
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
"Overall good experience"
The roof next to elevator bank was leaking significantly with rain
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Gregg
"Convenient & Wonderful Breakfast!"
Made to cook breakfast line was a little long but OMG! Wonderful!!! Room was very comfy & roomy. Bathroom a little cramped but clean & nice.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Cummins
"Awesome"
Great place to stay. Kids had a blast and the breakfast was amazing.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Ernest
"GOOD HOTEL"
THIS WAS A GOOD HOTEL BUT THEY REALLY NEED TO START CHARGING FOR THE BUFFET. LINE WAS WAY TOO LONG. LONGEST BUFFET LINE I HAVE EVER SEEN.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
It was a nice hotel but it just so happen to rain and our ceiling was leaking water like crazy. Not what expected for $134 a night.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
cristen
"Love this hotel!"
We love staying here! Always nice rooms, great customer service, and wonderful made to order breakfast in the morning!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Very comfortable and great atmosphere. The hotel was packed on the weekend, so that must tell you something.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Bathroom was too small!
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
"no happy"
I booked this room thru my hotels,com phone app. I mistakenly made two reservations because my phone froze up and I reentered the information. The front desk clerk realized that at check in and told me to contact hotels.com for a refund. I did but the operator had a hard time getting the hotel general manager to reverse the charge. He told the operator it wasn't their problem I made a mistake and he was going to charge me double, After some haggling the hotels.com operator was able to convince the manager to reverse the charge.I wont stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Dan O
"Was okay"
I thought the hotel was okay. The room was pretty clean, but a little outdated. The bathroom had a hole in the ceiling and there was NO free wifi, which was stated on the site. Also the hotel refused to do anything about it. Overall it was a pretty decent stay.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Great Stay for the long run!"
Like any hotel is not perfect, but I was very satisfied with my long stay. My kids loved the indoor pool, hot tub, and work out area. I enjoyed the made to order breakfast! for kids there is even MickeyMouse pancakes. The staff very attentive...and very helpful in suggesting places to eat or routes to certain points of interest. There is plenty of space to relax and have a beverage. 10 floors, so plenty of room...plenty of elevators ... Overall I will definitely stay here again..
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
GhostTrail
Close to the airport, excellent staff and very clean hotel
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Dean England
"very nice"
Rooms were great! Beautiful hotel
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
hannah
Will definately stay here again. Loved the breakfast! Great food and friendly staff. Teens enjoyed the pool area.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Great room and breakfast"
overall i give this hotel a 3.5 out of 5 star rating because of the older interior. the room was a suite with a balcony, and was very large with a smaller sized bathroom. the mattress was a bit hard for our taste, but was more comfy than most hotels we have stayed in. the breakfast(included) was the best we have ever had for free. hotel was near the airport but only heard 1 jet at 3 am when i woke to go to the rest room. a little hard to get into due to the busy roads. again great stay and we will return without a question .
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
wife
"Business trip"
Great location close to DFW airport
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
MAS
"Wish we could have stayed longer"
We have stayed here many times. There really is no better hotel, especially for the price. The room itself is great, and so spacious. The absolute best part of the stay was the breakfast. Freshly made omelets with your choice ingredients, pancakes, biscuits, fruit, muffins, yogurt. Staff is amazing. Everybody was so friendly. The manager even helped carry one of our breakfast trays to our table. Extremely satisfied and will definitely stay again next time I'm in town.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
"Noisy"
Exceptionally noisy. Had to speak to front desk repeatedly.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Worth the money"
The hotel was good. Good service, good food, and over all good atmosphere. The only thing I didn't like was they charge an extra $50 they don't tell you about just in cause you damage a room. You get it back, but a notification would have been nice. I would return if I was ever in that area again.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"Close to airport"
Good hotel and service
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"Beautiful hotel with wonderful breakfast"
This hotel is beautiful and elegant. The outside of the hotel and lobby/atrium area look expensive, beautiful, and elegant. The atrium includes a waterfall and pond with Koi fish and glass elevators. It features many areas to relax or socialize. There is an Italian restaurant on site. It is a bit pricey. The rooms feel like they are older, but they are clean and comfortable. The bath room is very small but functional. The made to order breakfast is free and amazing!!! The dining room supervisor is superb. We will plan a weekend trip to the Dallas area just to come enjoy the hotel and have a wonderful breakfast made for us.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Cant beat open bar and free breakfast"
Only complaint is my room was supposed to be a balcony room and wasn't other than that great place to stay!
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
"Nice overall view outside of room into the lobby"
The free breakfast set up was nice!..really enjoyed it n the staff!
Other trip May 30, 2014
kisha
"Elegant"
This hotel is very beautiful and elegant. The indoor waterfall is very relaxing. Everything was very clean. The staff we're very courteous. They greet u by your name on the phone when u contact front desk. The price is affordable for everyone. It's nice that we can all enjoy luxury including the lower income people like myself. I highly recommend this hotel ( :
Other trip May 29, 2014
Shelly&Sherree
"staffs were not mean"
first impression:bad, the front desk staff was cold, she even discouraged me signing up the hilton loyalty program. although I requested two rooms be next to each other, the rooms were quite far away after second attempt. three attempts to get a shower cap, every thing else was ok until the second morning, only one clean towel was provided each room. I will avoid this place next time
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
Luke
"Nice...mostly"
Hotel was very nice but rooms were a little dirty and showing signs of wear, but still ok. Breakfast was good, there was no clean silverware for very long time. Had a good time, my kids loved it!!
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
This was a great hotel. They recently remodeled so the room was more contemporary. The shower had low water pressure and the shower head had issues. But the bed was comfy.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"I thought this was going to be an awesome room!"
Upon arriving to the hotel I went to the front desk and checked in, the hotel staff was very friendly. There was a reception in the lobby/ breakfast area. This include chips and hot sauce and sodas. The room was clean had everything we need but AIR CONDITIONING!! The fix to the problem was a box fan since no more rooms were available! Very uncomfortable night of sleep. Spoke to the front desk at checkout and since I booked through expedia there wasn't anything they could do!
Other trip May 20, 2014
"CAT URINE SMELL"
There was a cat urine odor inside the room. Turned on the AC. It was still there. Not sure if someone with a cat stayed there. It was horrible.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Close to airport parking spots; nice hotel"
Hotel was nice, and rooms were comfortable. Hotel wifi was not free, which all wifi should be. I did however go to the desk and ask about it and they gave me a free promo code. I would stay again!
Other trip May 16, 2014
KYLE
"great managers reception and delicious breakfast!"
Perfect location with easy access to many restaurants nearby. The made to order breakfast was convenient and very quick! The room was a bit humid and the bathroom was VERY small but overall this was the perfect hotel for a work trip. I would stay here again!
1 night trip May 12, 2014
"Nice place, no security in parking lot"
All good except parking area, it was packed and there was not security around only signs stating to look, hide and lock everything in the car
Other trip May 12, 2014
We stayed at Embassy Suites DFW South and the made-to-order breakfast was wonderful, and except for getting lost trying to get there because our GPS went insane, everything was great.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2014