All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
8800 Bartram Ave, Philadelphia, PA, 19153, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Would not use this hotel again."
No food court or diing area in the hotel. Had a long wait for shuttle from airport back to hotel.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"sports complexes close"
Hotel was very clean and modern. Staff was very pleasant. Complimentary breakfast was certainly a plus and well stocked. Location is convenient to the sports complexes.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
WOF Attender
"Ok stay"
front desk very nice, had to change first room because of musty smell. Beds a little hard but room & bathroom very clean. Good location and good breakfast
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"clean and easy trip to Philly"
+ Very clean and quiet room, very comfy beds. (I never heard planes)Good breakfast . Friendly, courteous staff. 10 minute walk to the train station in a safe area. ($29 for family freedom pass lets you ride train, subway and bus all day). -They could use a bigger area for breakfast and (like most hotels) the pool is overclorinated.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
KMcM
Overall nice place. Beautiful pool but unfortunately had some hair balls floating on the water and we were the only ones in it at the time. There were 5 of us in the room and we only received 3 towels and 2 washcloths. Had to call for more. Staff was very nice and friendly. Breakfast had to wait almost 10 for them to bring out a small bowl of eggs and some sausage. Muffins, bagels, and cold cereal were plentiful though.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Airport
Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. I will definetely be sure to look into the areas that you have mentioned. We are dedicated to providing outstanding service at all times and pride ourselves in our service and product. We sincerely appreciate your feedback! Yours in hospitality, Paulette M. GM
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Overnight stay in Philip"
Very nice clean room breakfast was very good included hot items as well would recommend if you didn't want to stay downtown in Philip but close access
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
sherri
"Convenient, Clean and Comfy"
The staff were extremely friendly, hotel was very accommodating. Beds were very comfy and rooms were nice. We would definitely stay there again.Very close to the airport and convenient for stop-over stay.
4 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2014
macnapache
The Fairfield Inn by the Airport was the perfect place for our family to stay. We were coming from Atlantic City and wanted to visit Philly for the day, but I wanted a room that included the following: refrigerator in the room, free parking and free breakfast. The room and hotel were very nice, and the price was very reasonable. Also, I needed to do some wash and they let me use the Marriott down the road for the wash, since our hotel did not offer that service. The hotel is by the airport, so the Fairfield is close to downtown.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
peg henn
"Fine Air Travelers' Place"
We used this Fairfield Inn for overnights before and after a two-week trip overseas. The airport shuttle is convenient and prompt. We do feel the Expedia website misled us about the parking. It said a week's parking was free. That's not true for guests who reserve and pay through Expedia. When I explained we had been told a week was free, the manager made it that way for us as a courtesy.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
The staff was absolutely wonderful and extremely willing to help. The room itself was very clean and fit all5 of us easily. We had a wonderful stay!!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
alicia
Great Hotel...Wonderful Bed...Very Clean and Excellent Staff
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
JT
"Clost and quick drive to Citizens Bank Park"
Comfort of the room was great! Staff very courteous and helpful! It was very close to Citizens Bank Park and easy to get to! Recommend it!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
DK
"Hospitality"
The best and the most comfortable place to spend your night. Workers super nice.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
Moses
cost is high.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Close to downtown"
We were in town for a Phillies game and it was close to the sports complex. Nice place to stay, good breakfast. Just what we needed.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Tracee Simpson
Would have been charged $119 to cancel so I stayed there, very nice and comfortable, but still upset about such a high cancellation fee.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Best bet close to airport"
Great stay close to the airport, with shuttles every half hour. Rooms were very clean and beds were very comfortable. Would have been 5 stars except for the small issue of the a/c not getting cold enough. Staff is very friendly and neightborhood is good.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Patti
Location is perfect for access to the airport. Everything was great except the cost was higher than I was quoted on Hotels.com.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Very convenient"
My wife and I stayed here for the Eagles/Saints playoff game. The hotel was under maintenance at the time of stay, and the only "lobby" bathroom was a guest room down the hall which was filthy. Our room was not ready until about an hour and a half after the scheduled check in time, but when it was made available to us, it was extremely clean and spacious. There is a Ruby Tuesday's right across the parking lot from the hotel. Cab service was readily available to take us to and from the stadium.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Keith C.
Me and the wife had a very nice short stay at this hotel. We literally booked it just minutes before we walked in the door, and without any problems, the front desk clerk had us in our room within minutes. The beds were very comfortable with lots of pillows, clean sheets and bedspread ( we scrutinize these things at every hotel we stay at). Overall the room was clean, and had plenty of space for two. The pool however is small, so if there is more than four people in it, it's crowded. We had a very nice stay, and the price was well worth the friendly service and quality if this hotel.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Puravida
"nice hotel. easy access to/from airport."
We only stayed one day. easy access to/from airport. Restaurant next door was convenient. Breakfast buffet was good. pillows were a little hard, overall ok. Close to the airport, but away from the flight pattern. Traffic was a little noisy outside.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
The computer said the hotel had a hot tub and it didn't. I requested a room with 2 queen beds and pull out couch. I got 2 queen beds with a roll away bed. Woke up stiff and sore
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Very easy to get to from the highway and airport."
Your whole staff was so pleasant. The women at the front desk was so friendly, kind, funny, and was just a nice person answering all my questions with a smile. My interaction with some of the other staff was just wonderful too. The driver of the van and another staff member was so patient helping me with trying to get my airline tickets printed. Also the driver of the van was fantastic. The breakfast was perfect and was so clean. My husband was so pleased that I was very happy because I felt safe. Thanks to all.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Dee
"Simply awesome"
Second time my family and I stayed here and it won't be our last
2 night family trip May 30, 2014
Mel
"Night before staying downtown"
This hotel is very nice and convenient to the airport. The pool was great for my kids and the breakfast was well done. The staff was accommodating - even bringing another towel set as soon as they saw 4 of us! There is nothing near this hotel other than the airport and Ruby Tuesday. We were trying to save a few dollars and only stay 1 night in Historic Philly and this hotel served the purpose, but there was nothing else around. Drive a mile and the neighborhood was a little sketchy.
1 night family trip May 30, 2014
Andrea
I absolutely love this hotel. The staff was friendly and answered any questions I had. The hotel made renovations that makes it look 10 times better! I would recommend this hotel very much.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Nice and clean"
Very nice enjoyed my stay and the pool the hotel was clean and very quiet
Other trip May 26, 2014
quiet person
"Good hotel, easy access"
Close to airport, close to sports district. Quick to get downtown. All around great stay.
Other trip May 24, 2014
I enjoyed my overnight stay at this hotel. My family especially enjoyed the pool.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Easy access from the airport"
Much better price point than downtown! Half as much but I still don't understand why the hotels in Philly qualify for rates exceeding reasonable rates. It's Philly.....not Chicago or NYC or San Francisco.....the hotel was conveniently located near the airport and when returning from downtown, the hotel was within a third of a mile from the exit ramp making int very convenient. Typical breakfast and the rooms were tidy and quiet though the mattress was a bit stiff for my taste. I remember when staying at one of these hotels was less than half of what they charge now.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Larry Pyrz
"nice hotel with indoor pool"
The rooms were newly remodeled and clean. The breakfast was hot and better than normal; while the staff was very friendly. The pool was fun for the kids and since it is indoors you don't need to worry about the weather. Very close to the airport. Highly recommended. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
Rich
The pool was pretty clean and warm. It is the start of spring but the heat was cranked up a bit too hot but otherwise nice. The American Style complimentary was pretty good and the people were always greeting with a smile. The rooms were nicely cleaned but they forgot to replace the towels; however quickly resolved. It is a good place for the price.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
I love staying at your hotel. I normally stay at least 2 or 3 times per month. The only disappoint for me is the breakfast. Although, it's really good, I was sooooooooooooo disappointed when the Turkey Sausage was removed from the menu. I thought it was good to have that on your menu for people who are not pork eaters. Other than that, not complaints.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Nice and affordable!"
Very clean hotel and warm and friendly staff. I was particularly impressed with the variety of breakfast- much better than the other two hotels I stayed during my trip. I will come back again for sure.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Wen
"6pm"
brilliant, great pool for the kids, great b/fast in the morning for the kids too...all very good...just what we needed,
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"One night before heading to New Jersey"
Ok for one night, but it was a little drive to head toward the city
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"convenient to train station"
we were pleased with our accommodations, especially the friendly staff at the check-in desk and at breakfast
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
"Perfect for pre-trip accommodation"
We stayed here in January and renovations were taking place. Now they are finished and this hotel is just about perfect for an night before a flight. The only negative is theris no restaurant. The Ruby Tuesday across the street is not good.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Gretchen
Nice and clean.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Alejandro
"Close to airport"
Great place to stay before leaving for Hawaii. Feel comfortable being able to leave our car there while we're gone. Staff very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Came for a concert at tower theater easy to get to hotel was nice!
1 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2014
"nice clean hotel"
It was in a safe area, we had free breakfast until 10 am, the pool was small but we didn't use it. The staff was extremely nice from the front desk to the maids to the older man walking around saying hello.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2014
The front desk clerk Tamika was very helpful and polite. My room was immaculate, warm and comfortable I can"t wait to book my next stay
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Yvette Peterson
"a good one nighter"
This Fairfield was fair to middling. I think is was over-priced and over rated. Easy to get to and retrun to the airport. Food options are very poor. I just slept there so think I will try another place next time. Not a bad place, but nothing to recommed either.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Relaxing stay"
I really enjoyed stay here
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Mel
"It was for one night and it was great."
It was clean and comfortable. I believe I chose the right hotel.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
The hotel staff was not helpful at all. They ran out of clean towels and told me they were being washed but never bothered to check on me to see if I still needed the towels. They over charged my card and didn't help to fix the situatio.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
tolliver
"newly renovated"
Newly renovated but lobby area for breakfast still under construction so it was moved into 2 adjoining hotel rooms which made it very crammed & too crowded to sit & eat there. Otherwise decent hotel with super nice employees!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Great hotel! Close to the sports complex and I95"
Came in for a quick overnight stay for a hockey game. My granddaughter loves the pool!
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Jodi
"great stay, close to wells fargo center"
great stay, breakfast was surprisingly good, including scrambled eggs and sausage. Hotel room was clean happy to have a mini fridge also. bed and pillows very comfortable. Only negative the indoor pool was rather small and very strong clorination.
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2014