All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here8800 Bartram Ave, Philadelphia, PA, 19153, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

Great Hotel...Wonderful Bed...Very Clean and Excellent Staff
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
JT
"Clost and quick drive to Citizens Bank Park"
Comfort of the room was great! Staff very courteous and helpful! It was very close to Citizens Bank Park and easy to get to! Recommend it!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
DK
"Hospitality"
The best and the most comfortable place to spend your night. Workers super nice.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
Moses
cost is high.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Close to downtown"
We were in town for a Phillies game and it was close to the sports complex. Nice place to stay, good breakfast. Just what we needed.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Tracee Simpson
Would have been charged $119 to cancel so I stayed there, very nice and comfortable, but still upset about such a high cancellation fee.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Best bet close to airport"
Great stay close to the airport, with shuttles every half hour. Rooms were very clean and beds were very comfortable. Would have been 5 stars except for the small issue of the a/c not getting cold enough. Staff is very friendly and neightborhood is good.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Patti
Location is perfect for access to the airport. Everything was great except the cost was higher than I was quoted on Hotels.com.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Very convenient"
My wife and I stayed here for the Eagles/Saints playoff game. The hotel was under maintenance at the time of stay, and the only "lobby" bathroom was a guest room down the hall which was filthy. Our room was not ready until about an hour and a half after the scheduled check in time, but when it was made available to us, it was extremely clean and spacious. There is a Ruby Tuesday's right across the parking lot from the hotel. Cab service was readily available to take us to and from the stadium.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Keith C.
Me and the wife had a very nice short stay at this hotel. We literally booked it just minutes before we walked in the door, and without any problems, the front desk clerk had us in our room within minutes. The beds were very comfortable with lots of pillows, clean sheets and bedspread ( we scrutinize these things at every hotel we stay at). Overall the room was clean, and had plenty of space for two. The pool however is small, so if there is more than four people in it, it's crowded. We had a very nice stay, and the price was well worth the friendly service and quality if this hotel.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Puravida
"nice hotel. easy access to/from airport."
We only stayed one day. easy access to/from airport. Restaurant next door was convenient. Breakfast buffet was good. pillows were a little hard, overall ok. Close to the airport, but away from the flight pattern. Traffic was a little noisy outside.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
The computer said the hotel had a hot tub and it didn't. I requested a room with 2 queen beds and pull out couch. I got 2 queen beds with a roll away bed. Woke up stiff and sore
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Very easy to get to from the highway and airport."
Your whole staff was so pleasant. The women at the front desk was so friendly, kind, funny, and was just a nice person answering all my questions with a smile. My interaction with some of the other staff was just wonderful too. The driver of the van and another staff member was so patient helping me with trying to get my airline tickets printed. Also the driver of the van was fantastic. The breakfast was perfect and was so clean. My husband was so pleased that I was very happy because I felt safe. Thanks to all.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Dee
"Simply awesome"
Second time my family and I stayed here and it won't be our last
2 night family trip May 30, 2014
Mel
"Night before staying downtown"
This hotel is very nice and convenient to the airport. The pool was great for my kids and the breakfast was well done. The staff was accommodating - even bringing another towel set as soon as they saw 4 of us! There is nothing near this hotel other than the airport and Ruby Tuesday. We were trying to save a few dollars and only stay 1 night in Historic Philly and this hotel served the purpose, but there was nothing else around. Drive a mile and the neighborhood was a little sketchy.
1 night family trip May 30, 2014
Andrea
I absolutely love this hotel. The staff was friendly and answered any questions I had. The hotel made renovations that makes it look 10 times better! I would recommend this hotel very much.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Nice and clean"
Very nice enjoyed my stay and the pool the hotel was clean and very quiet
Other trip May 26, 2014
quiet person
"Good hotel, easy access"
Close to airport, close to sports district. Quick to get downtown. All around great stay.
Other trip May 24, 2014
I enjoyed my overnight stay at this hotel. My family especially enjoyed the pool.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Easy access from the airport"
Much better price point than downtown! Half as much but I still don't understand why the hotels in Philly qualify for rates exceeding reasonable rates. It's Philly.....not Chicago or NYC or San Francisco.....the hotel was conveniently located near the airport and when returning from downtown, the hotel was within a third of a mile from the exit ramp making int very convenient. Typical breakfast and the rooms were tidy and quiet though the mattress was a bit stiff for my taste. I remember when staying at one of these hotels was less than half of what they charge now.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Larry Pyrz
"nice hotel with indoor pool"
The rooms were newly remodeled and clean. The breakfast was hot and better than normal; while the staff was very friendly. The pool was fun for the kids and since it is indoors you don't need to worry about the weather. Very close to the airport. Highly recommended. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
Rich
The pool was pretty clean and warm. It is the start of spring but the heat was cranked up a bit too hot but otherwise nice. The American Style complimentary was pretty good and the people were always greeting with a smile. The rooms were nicely cleaned but they forgot to replace the towels; however quickly resolved. It is a good place for the price.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
I love staying at your hotel. I normally stay at least 2 or 3 times per month. The only disappoint for me is the breakfast. Although, it's really good, I was sooooooooooooo disappointed when the Turkey Sausage was removed from the menu. I thought it was good to have that on your menu for people who are not pork eaters. Other than that, not complaints.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Nice and affordable!"
Very clean hotel and warm and friendly staff. I was particularly impressed with the variety of breakfast- much better than the other two hotels I stayed during my trip. I will come back again for sure.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Wen
"6pm"
brilliant, great pool for the kids, great b/fast in the morning for the kids too...all very good...just what we needed,
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"One night before heading to New Jersey"
Ok for one night, but it was a little drive to head toward the city
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"convenient to train station"
we were pleased with our accommodations, especially the friendly staff at the check-in desk and at breakfast
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
"Perfect for pre-trip accommodation"
We stayed here in January and renovations were taking place. Now they are finished and this hotel is just about perfect for an night before a flight. The only negative is theris no restaurant. The Ruby Tuesday across the street is not good.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Gretchen
Nice and clean.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Alejandro
"Close to airport"
Great place to stay before leaving for Hawaii. Feel comfortable being able to leave our car there while we're gone. Staff very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Came for a concert at tower theater easy to get to hotel was nice!
1 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2014
"nice clean hotel"
It was in a safe area, we had free breakfast until 10 am, the pool was small but we didn't use it. The staff was extremely nice from the front desk to the maids to the older man walking around saying hello.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2014
The front desk clerk Tamika was very helpful and polite. My room was immaculate, warm and comfortable I can"t wait to book my next stay
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Yvette Peterson
"a good one nighter"
This Fairfield was fair to middling. I think is was over-priced and over rated. Easy to get to and retrun to the airport. Food options are very poor. I just slept there so think I will try another place next time. Not a bad place, but nothing to recommed either.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Relaxing stay"
I really enjoyed stay here
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Mel
"It was for one night and it was great."
It was clean and comfortable. I believe I chose the right hotel.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
The hotel staff was not helpful at all. They ran out of clean towels and told me they were being washed but never bothered to check on me to see if I still needed the towels. They over charged my card and didn't help to fix the situatio.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
tolliver
"newly renovated"
Newly renovated but lobby area for breakfast still under construction so it was moved into 2 adjoining hotel rooms which made it very crammed & too crowded to sit & eat there. Otherwise decent hotel with super nice employees!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Great hotel! Close to the sports complex and I95"
Came in for a quick overnight stay for a hockey game. My granddaughter loves the pool!
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Jodi
"great stay, close to wells fargo center"
great stay, breakfast was surprisingly good, including scrambled eggs and sausage. Hotel room was clean happy to have a mini fridge also. bed and pillows very comfortable. Only negative the indoor pool was rather small and very strong clorination.
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2014
Autumn K
"Great service, great value"
The hotel is in the process of doing renovations but everything looked well kept and clean. The hallways smelt like vanilla, by far the best smelling hotel I've ever been in, and all smoke free. Our room was very nice, a little on the small side but we also had 5 people and a baby. Great value for only $100 a night. They didn't charge for the additional person, free parking, free use of a rollaway bed and crib and free airport shuttle. Indoor pool, HIGHLY chlorinated but they are also very kid friendly so I don't blame them. There was some sort of sleepover going on in the room next to us and we could barely here the girls from our room. There service was awesome! We booked the airport shuttle for the next morning when we checked in. They also picked us up at the terminal that night after we returned our rental car at 10pm. We reserved a rollaway and crib before checking in and it was brought to our room within 30 minutes of being there. The crib also came with brand new sheets, a blanket, comforter, and mesh crib cover all still sealed in the packaging. We left at 5:00am the following morning, before breakfast was served, but before we left they made sure coffee was ready for us to take with us and sent each of us with 2 nutri-grain bars for the road. The ONLY bad service we encountered was the grumpy middle aged women who worked the night shift, but in my opinion every business has a bad seed somewhere. We didn't have to deal with her too much and everyone else was so friendly it really didn't effect our stay or opinion of the service at all. I would highly recommend this hotel and will be staying here again the next time I'm in Philadelphia.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Jackie
"Good place to stay due to late arrival at PHL"
Booked hotel because I was arriving too late at PHL for friends to pick me up. It was a fine place to stay for that purpose. Staff were friendly and helpful despite the snowstorm on the east coast that day and my middle of the night arrival. Free 24 hour shuttle service between airport and hotel. I think someone had even made sure the heat was turned up in the room, which was great because it was below zero that night. The only down sides were at the hotel is remodeling the public areas, so the lobby and hall were kind of messed up and breakfast was in two adjoining hotel rooms made into temporary breakfast area. Also, no automatic door to enter lobby - makes coming and going hard with lots of luggage. Over all a fine place to stay for a night en route to somewhere else.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
Sara
"Great stay next to airport!"
Pleasantly surprised at the quality. Kids loved the indoor pool. Staff super friendly and helpful. Recently remodeled and updated. Provided computers and printers so you could print out boarding passes. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
Mom of two
Front door is small and breakfast room is under construction. Pool is indoors and is a maximum if 4' deep. Great experience!
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
"Free shuttle 24h to the airport"
The hotel was next to airport and trom the Eastiwck train station (10 min walk). There was only one restaurant nearby but no supermarket or mall. Breakfast was served in a room due to maintenance, and there were not enough sitting places available. Internet was free in the room.
3 night family trip Jan 4, 2014
D.
"Cheap Philly"
We booked here last minute as none if the downtown Philly hotels had rooms. Even though this is close to the airport you can walk to the train that will take undowntown in 15mins, $6 one way. It was great. Two double queens and an extra bed slept five of us, bathrooms newly renovated and linen clean. Has a pool but we didn't use it. Breakfast was ok, what you would expect, some hot food and lots of coffee. Would Defoe stay here again. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Lots of free parking.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2014
"so helpful...."
we arrived Monday night everyone from Phil from Phillie, Tia, and Karat checkout time. Phil informed us on history of the area and gave us wonderful advice on where to dine and how to get there. we're from Colorado and had flown out that morning on a business matter and it didn't work out we had reservations to fly out Tuesday night the hotel held our luggage while we were able to explore the historic Philadelphia area the shuttle driver than delivered them to the airport at check in time . Thank you !
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Andie'sConcrete
"close to family and friends"
The personnel were friendly and very nice. Excellent service.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
"MORE THAN WHAT I NEEDED!!!"
ONCE I GOT THERE, WISH I HAD ANOTHER DAY!!! EVEN WITH THE RENOVATIONS, THE ROOM AND HALLWAYS WERE VERY CLEAN
1 night trip Dec 25, 2013
BARBARA
"must experience"
Our stay at this hotel was fantastic. My family and I wanted a weekend getaway and oh boy this was the perfect hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were spacious and clean. My kids loved the inside pool, the water was very warm. The location and service was superb. I don't normally believe other people's reviews, but I must admit they were all right about the service and the treatment from the staff. I would most certainly stay at this hotel again and would recommend it to anyone. PS the continental breakfast was a plus.
3 night family trip Dec 20, 2013