All hotels in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2020 Griffith Rd, Winston-Salem, NC, 27103, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"very large room"
The room was very large and clean. It was a great stay for my family. Will definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"Excellent experience"
I had a fantastic experience at this hotel. The staff was friendly and the facility is beautiful. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Commuter
"Decent If You Just Need A Place to Sleep"
A good choice if all you need is an affordable, decent place to sleep. The bed was above average, as far as comfort. My room, on the third floor, was clean and functional, if a little cheap-feeling, as far as furnishings. Noises - other guests, maids - were somewhat audible through the walls. Overall, the property could use some updating - in places there's worn trim, carpet, etc. It has a nice-sized, open dining room, though the breakfast offered was a little basic - cheap. The staff was friendly enough, though the service was nothing exceptional. The hotel is in a nicely developed suburban setting, if a little generic, with a decent mall nearby and a very good restaurant (The Tavern) next door. I would consider this hotel a "no-frills" kind of option. For the price, the lowest I found aside from the really dirt-cheap places, I was happy with my purchase.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
The check-in was smooth and quick. The room was very clean and decorated very nicely. The beds were very comfortable. Breakfast had a wide variety of choices. Over all this was a very pleasant and relaxing stay.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Great clean convenient hotel for business travel and great restaurant next door
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Great choice."
Very pleased. Staff friendly and helpful. Next to the mall so there's shopping and lots of choices for dining. We do trade shows here several times a year and we will stay here in the future.
2 night business trip May 30, 2014
SoutheasternExotics.com
"Free Breakfast - Limited Selections"
Would have liked to have had some more variety in the breakfast items - for someone who has gluten issues, the selection of gluten free items was very slim. Otherwise, my stay was comfortable and quiet.
2 night business trip May 22, 2014
It was in walking distance to our daughter who we were in Winston-Salem to visit. I only wish I had packed my bathing suit so I could have enjoyed the Pool and Hot tub!! Very close to everything you could think of and I-40. We will be back in October for her wedding and will definitely make reservations at the LaQuinta again. Hotel was very busy but staff was extremely pleasant anytime you see any of them, they greeted you. Our room was clean, bathroom was clean and it was fairly quiet for so many people to have been booked that weekend. I am glad however, that we had the 5th floor because our room was facing the pool and there were some screaming kids in the pool (but they were having lots of fun) which would have been annoying on a lower floor facing that side.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Stacy Jackson
"Better then expected!!"
Hotel was better then expected. Rooms were great. Our party had two rooms. Having a fringe and microwave was helpful. It was late when we flew into Charlotte and we were tired. Had trouble locating hotel and called them. They talked me through how to get there until we pulled into their parking lot. Choice of breakfast was very satisfying.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
gerry
"Good stay for the price"
The rooms are clean and comfortable. The bathrooms show their age a bit, but they were clean. For the price, it was a great place to stay.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Very nice hotel but I travel for work and needed more places to charge my computer and phones into to charge them.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
W
"Budget hotel - No frills - bathrooms need updating"
This is a very average hotel. Tile in bathrooms was dated and dirty. Staff was friendly and helpful, but overall the hotel could use an update. Also avoid rooms above the conference center downstairs (or anywhere near it). Apparently, church sessions (with a very loud drummer and singer) are held on Sundays.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Treadmill was broken."
Treadmill was broken. Vending machine would not accept coins. Treadmill was broken. Treadmill was broken.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Good Night sleep, but poor morning waking up."
I'm not sure about most La Quinta's but I know that this one had a comfortable bed. My wife and I stayed in the King sized bed and were quite pleased with its softness/firmness. We liked how clean the hotel was as well. The lady that checked us in, in the afternoon, was also quite friendly and accommodating. However, this is where the "good" ends for this stay. They had on their website that they have a pool. We wish they would have stated that their pool was too dirty to use and that there wasn't any water in their dirty hot tub to relax in. After a long road trip I was looking forward to this part of my afternoon. Like I stated before, the bed was comfortable and offered a good night’s sleep. Unfortunately, in the morning there was no coffee here. Don't get me wrong they had one of those "in the room" coffee makers that pump out water that tastes more like dirt than coffee. They also had an instant coffee maker with their breakfast area in the main lobby. Of course instant coffee isn't coffee at all. It tasted nasty. Then their breakfast area in the pictures looked like it was well stocked. However, looks are deceiving. The breakfast area actually had old, brown bananas, bagged hard-boiled eggs (yes BAGGED!) and runny waffle batter that created soggy waffles in their nice waffle irons. In the future if all I want to do is have a decent night sleep and don't care about having a nice, hot, fresh breakfast with a cup of 'coffee'; we will stay here.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Aaron
"Good staff, close to restaurants & shopping."
Good experience overall. Close to restaurants and shopping. Right off I-40.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Good deal"
Good, clean hotel with good breakfast. Very personable staff. Good value.
3 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
"Nothing special"
Cons: Hot water, phone, and internet didn't work. Morning coffee was terrible. Pros: Bed was comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Josh
"My stay"
It was wonderful!!!! I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Not too bad!"
I was really surprised by the hotel. Years ago I stayed at La Quinta and thought it was the pits! Glad to see they are remodeling and doing some much needed upgrade. The bathroom was still outdated. Very comfortable bed and lots of pillows. We requested non smoking but our room smelled like smoke from the other rooms that are smoking. Would stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2014
SF
The room was dirty and the staff was rude.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"Very nice at first stay at La Quinta"
The rooms look new, the beds are very comfortable, and the decor is lovely. The breakfast is a continental breakfast, with some prepackaged hard-boiled eggs. The workout facility contains one treadmill, one elliptical, one bike, and no weights.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Great rates, rooms and excellent location.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Okay"
Staff wasn't very friendly and breakfast was below average. TV's in the rooms were nice and the housekeeping staff liked to enter without knocking.
4 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
"Work"
Overall not a bad place. Location was perfect to where I was working for the week and very close to food and the mall. Front desk staff was very nice and helpful from the word go. Room was your typical hotel room, nothing extremely fancy. Bed slept well and the the bedding was very comfortable. Fitness room could use updated equipment as the treadmill was on its last leg and the recumbent bike couldn't track my progress. Not a deal breaker because at least it was available for use! We did loose power during my last night due to a winter storm but that was definitely beyond their control! They made the stairwells safe and provided hot coffee from a local fast food place down the street that had power. I will definitely stay here again when I have to travel back that direction.
4 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
Dawn
"just ok, minor issues....."
The bathroom door was a French door with a 1 in gap in the middle and no lock on the door. The complimentary shampoo bottle didn't hold enough soap to wash my hands. Shower curtain was too short or the rod was hung to high, and the in room coffee came out looking like tea. The waffle maker was broken. Was suppose to go back in 3 weeks. Will be cancelling.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"just passing by"
overall: good, nice and clean.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2014
"nice hotel,breakfast poor"
every thing very nice except breakfast. could be much better
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
tom terrell
"A good nights Rest"
I r5ealy enjoyed my stay. And I would like to give a special thanks to Felicia for taking real good care of me.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2014
Broderick Morrison
"Solid location for a business stay"
The location was just as described
4 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
"Very nice"
This is a very nice hotel - the room itself was clean, very comfortable, and the bed was heavenly. We slept well! The only criticism I have is that the toiletries consisted only of one bottle of generic conditioning shampoo and the small wrapped soaps. No lotion or conditioner. There was a coffee pot with poor coffee pods and nondairy creamer. I brought my own coffee. Otherwise very nice and would stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Scruggsfan
"Close to shopping and restaurants."
We enjoyed our stay with La Quinta Hotels. Although it's an older facility the beds were comfortable and overall we liked it.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
"Close to Fine Restaurants and Large Mall"
Quiet Hotel and great staff and wonderful Breakfast. We will certainly l stay there again.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Amos & Carolyn
"a bit miffed"
Overall good. I was disappointed having breakfast at 9:00 AM and half the food was put away. Staff was cleaning up and in the way of other guests getting their breakfast as well as while I was getting my breakfast. Breakfast was suppose to be available till 10:00 AM. Breakfast is important to me. I am not staying there again.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
too many dogs.I was in room 223. rm 221 had 2 dogs. sm dog always yapping then big dog starts barking.all dogs should be restricted to one area. I spend 4 days in a hotel twice a month and will not stay in your hotel without a guarantee that there are no dogs nearby. Kitchen lady stood by while people struggled to scrap off their waffles from the iron. She said nothing and did not remind the people to use plenty of pam to avoid sticking
4 night business trip Dec 11, 2013
Charles Everett
"great stay"
Every thing was just what we needed a very comfortable room, great people and a wonderful resturant just across the parking lot and a coupon from the motel for 10% off. We will stay again and very important PET FRIENDLY!
3 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Joan Bailey
"Convenient to Old Salem"
We were impressed with the cleanliness, comfort and size of our room and the breakfast buffet was more than adequate.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
John Eckstein
Clean quiet hotel
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2013
mandie
"Business"
Clean quiet room with restaurants and shops near by. Close to my work. No complaints.
2 night trip Nov 26, 2013
Mandie
"Pet friendly & clean"
this hotel was pet friendly clean the staff was excellent but it was very dated the bathrooms dated the tiles cracking but overall for the money it was okay
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
christine
Last year- things were better, cleaner and less rundown :( Needs a face lift, people were nice though.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
APH
Clean, comfortable room for a reasonable price.
3 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"2 Night Comfortable hotel"
Very spacious room, also spacious bathroom. Great service, large breakfast area with great food. La Quinta always lives up to its name :)
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2013
"Best La Quinta"
Compared to other La Quinta inn's I have been in or seen this newly renovated one was nice to see! The room was very nice and clean. The room did not look overly used so that is always a plus!
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Rachel
"Very popular with Sports Kids"
The hotel was full with sports kids of all types. In general, they were pretty well behaved except during the night when running and screaming up and down the hall was more than chaperones should ever permit. We were very tired and managed to sleep only to be awakened, but we slept despite all the noise. There are numerous restaurants nearby and Hanes Mall. We enjoyed a very quiet day in Old Salem.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Occasional Traveler
"Dining and shopping walking distance!"
Stayed for business, loved the location for entertaining and shopping for forgotten essentials. Staff very friendly and the hotel was in excellent condition and very clean.
1 night trip Nov 13, 2013
Cheryl Aitken
"Noise Noise Noise"
Dogs barking in room down the Hall during the day. People in hall until 2AM. People leaving doors open with TVs turned up until after 1AM. Don't think we will be staying there again.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
gbcheetah
"Updated decor"
We stayed here ealier this year and some updates have been done to the room - and it looks great! Just small things but it sure makes the room feel much more "expensive"! Great staff, very helpful and friendly. Love the fact that we can bring our dog for free.
2 night trip Nov 6, 2013
AnnaG
The hotel was very clean, situated nicely, and the staff was nice and professional. My only complaint was the breakfast left a lot to be desired.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2013
i LIKED THE FACT MY BEST FRIEND SHADOW, MY DOG WAS ABLE TO STAY THERE. THE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL AND THE ROOM WAS GOOD.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
FRANK
Overall a very good stay. Upon check-in the staff was very courteous and helpful. Location was excellent and very close to several shopping centers. The breakfast was just okay, pretty much what you expect for continental. The only complaint I would have with the hotel is that the toilet flushes too loud! I expected to hear showers running but not to be constantly woken up each time someone in another room flushed a toilet..
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013