All hotels in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States of America
2020 Griffith RdWinston-SalemNC27103United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Great pool
    Room is all right
    Regular internet service
"nice hotel."
Our trip was for a family illness. The hotel was very accomodating. The staff is very friendly and eager to please.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Ellen
This place was outstanding. Very clean looks newly renovated.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
James A
"PET FRIENDLY"
Stayed here to visit family and one day travel to Biltmore. VERY PET FRIENDLY HOTEL. I'm a pet lover but do not travel with mine. This was not told in hotel overview. I only heard the pets when owners left them in the room alone. Room looked clean but there was a constant odor of "feet" in the room. Glad I always bring air spray where ever I stay. Hotel as a whole was clean and directly off the I40.
3 night trip Jun 8, 2015
"David's Stay"
We arrived at about 5:30pm, our room was ready and the check-in went smoothly. The Check-In receptionist was vey friendly. Room was exceptionally clean including the bathroom. The continental breakfast was a typical continental breakfast, but was plentiful. Only complaint is that we had several children next door on Friday and Saturday nights that were overly noisy as well as dog(s) in the room. We would definitely stay at a LaQuinta when we travel again.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Series of unfortunate events"
I was a late arrival and was put into a smoking room (was not given an option when I called at noon to report my late arrival or at the front desk). Got a rollaway bed which was clearly not cleaned before being put away (smells). I was relocated to a non smoking room after the issue with the rollaway and given a different rollaway at no charge. The room I was put into had no fridge or microwave, but at least it didn't smell. The 2nd half of my party arrived even later, when I checked with the front desk I was told they never arrived so I thought they got into an accident... turns out the same front desk person had arranged for them to get a non smoking room. In the morning my bed was not made because I left my suitcase on top and got a note saying they did not want to move my personal items, which i sort of understand, but its something I had never had trouble before in othe hotels. The coffee, icebucket bag and toiletry were not changed either. Finally before checkout I looked under the bed for any of my stuff that might have found itself there, and found a soda can that was left by previous guests. Now the good: beds are extremely comfortable, the patio is very relaxing and the pool area was fun.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Overall great stay except for one hotel staff"
We had a overall great experience at the hotel for Memorial Day weekend. The hotel offers many ammenities pool(open until 10pm), great breakfast, nice hotel rooms and nice views of the pool. The only problem I had was with the hotel staff I believe her name was Felicia, she was not pleasant I probably wouldn't stay there again because of her. We had some friends over at the pool and the kids were hungry we ordered pizza. We already had set up the food at the table and she made us pick up our stuff to move out the area she said no food allowed there is a sign. We asked her nicely if we can stay since we were already eating she said NO it's not a far walk. Afterward we were angry and went to read the rules there was nothing about NO FOOD ALLOWED. We went to the front desk and told us " the sign was damaged from the winter" I emailed the manager and he still hasn't got back to me.
4 night family trip May 22, 2015
Alexandra
"Will Return!"
After a disastrous stay the night before at a very shabby and seedy La Quinta in Boone, NC, we couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised by the high quality of this hotel. Would definitely stay again with our pet. Day manager was very helpful and accommodating, and she even directed us to another local restaurant that allows pets on the patio outside.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"Nice place and great location"
In the room it appeared that no one had wiped down the microwave because there were crusties on the outside and on the counter. Overall it was a really nice room. My wife and I were so exhausted from traveling that are main focus was to go to sleep.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"nice room"
Could have had a fridge in room to keep drinks cool.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
On the whole this stay was very comfortable. After a long drive, being able to walk to dinner was wonderful. The desk attendant was most helpful. The only negative I can mention was that the breakfast was minimal as compared to other chains.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
"graduation"
We attended our sons college graduation and the hotel made it comfortable. The area had plenty of resturants and stores for anything we needed.
3 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Nice hotel close to shopping and restaurants"
I recommend this hotel, it is clean and has breakfast. I don't recommend the coffee in the breakfast area, get it from the desk
Other trip May 20, 2015
claudette
"Nice hotel near great shopping and places to eat"
Really close to great restaurants, shopping, and universities. Would stay here again.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Marianne
"Not great stay this time"
Very DISAPPOINTED that we did not have a Fridge or Microwave in the room for a 2 day stay! I made my reservation at least 3 months in advance and the hotel does not advertise that you may NOT have a room with Microwave and Fridge. Because of this, I probably will not stay in this hotel again.
2 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Stacy
"Great Place to Stay!"
The staff at this hotel is amazing. The room was spacious and clean and very comfortable. The elevator was a little scary and the free continental breakfast could have been better, but overall this is a great place to stay for the price!
4 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Saundra
"Great stay for the price"
Stayed to attend track meet at Wake Forest... Above satisfactory for the price great stay
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Expected comfort"
We stayed one night and everything was good the breakfast was good and the people were nice.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Jeffrey L
"Very nice"
The greeting at the desk was great and the front desk staff was extremely helpful. The only down portion was that inclusion of feather filled pillows in the room and their lack of non-feather pillows. My wife is allergic to feather pillows. The front desk staff did everything they could to accommodate, but the management should stock more non-feather pillows for guests. The hotel was very clean and the room was great. The bed was comfortable and the shower hot. I would recommend it.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
Donald
"College road trip"
Gloomy weather and cold. Otherwise, Clean hotel andhelpful staffs, bathroom door does not close
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Wil
"unpleasant"
Non smoking room smoke smell throughout. Hotel booked no alternatives. Cleaning out air conditioners in the hall, loud, hoses running and dirty.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"recent stay"
I booked the lowest price...was pleasantly surprised with front desk service, surrounding area, cleanliness of room, comfort of bed (and pillows).
2 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
g. mike
It was a short stay, 2 days but it was a very comfortable stay. Plenty of eating and shopping choices nearby. Not far from downtown.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Spencer
Clean and nice
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"Disappointment"
Booked a non-smoking room but was assigned to a smoking room (never would have made the reservation if I knew that would occur). Got in the room, find a condom in the dresser. Noise from other rooms was excessive. Front desk people were not helpful. Hotels.com was also no help whatsoever.
4 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
Spencer
"great"
everything was more than I expected.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
raymond
"New Beds"
Beds not very comfortable but everything else was great.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"baseball weekend"
comfortable. very friendly staff. breakfast could be improved but good stay overall.
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
kris
"Excellent service"
Spacious and clean room. Great staff and location , close to great restaurants and the mall .
Steph
"good value"
Staff were friendly and nice big rooms. Only problem was people smoking right by back entrance door.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Mildred
"Pet friendly"
Convenient location. Clean, pet friendly. Breakfast & fitness facilities. Close to the mall & restaraunts.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Great!"
Great location with several dining options and a 24 hour CVS in walking distance. Area was safe, the hotel was clean and well maintained, the hotel staff was very friendly, and free breakfast was a plus.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
Vanessa
"Recent stay"
I little better breakfast would have made this a four. That said, I was very happy with the room for the price
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Carmen
"Nicer than the norm"
Fit the bill for a business trip. Nice and clean. Staff very helpful
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
Carl
"Clean, dog-friendly hotel close to the mall"
This hotel is quite standard for La Quinta Inns. It is dog friendly which we needed. The room was clean and worked fine for our business trip. The hotel is very close to a large shopping mall.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Keep the pets quiet"
While I like the idea of having pets stay in a hotel, the owners rooms need to be in a separate floor or wing. The barking was very frustrating and prevented a restful night.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Will definitely stay again in the future."
Very nice stay. I was quite content as well as my pet. Restaurants and shopping area's were all around the hotel.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Octavia
"Great for a business traveler"
Just what I was looking for. It was clean, quiet, and well situated.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Ken
"Would Stay Again"
Stayed here for an event. Would definitely stay here again. Clean, comfortable, convenient. Spacious room. Helpful staff. Couldn't really ask for more from a mid-priced hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
Matthew
"Oky Smokey"
Gave me a smoking room -- no communication up front?
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Nice."
Hotel was nice for a dated facility. Staff very nice. Location is ideal for getting around the area. The light breakfast was like most hotels.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Debbie
"Road Trip"
Clean, comfortable lots of electric outlets - good breakfast, good location. Would stay here again
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
Edith
quality staff and good location. Property could use some updates.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Will not return"
Took a chance on this hotel based on the other reviews. I regret my decision. Upon arriving, I'm told my non-smoking room was actually a smoking room until three nights prior to my stay. Guest services refused to move me to another room and repeatedly said "It doesn't smell like smoke to me". Well it did smell like smoke. It hit you as soon as you got off the elevator. Upon entering my "non-smoking" room, I was greeted with cigarette burns on the toilet seat, carpet, bedding, and shower curtain. This hotel's poor decision to convert a smoking room into non-smoking without replacing linens and other smoking evidence reflects poorly on the entire La Quinta brand. This was the first AND last time I will ever stay in a La Quinta brand hotel again.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
BusinessTraveler
"Good to have a pet-friendly lodging option."
The evening check-in staff was excellent and the large room was very clean and comfortable. I was pleased to have such a pleasant, pet friendly hotel in an area that was convenient for my travels.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Not bad, not great"
Was put in a handicap room, which wasn't very good considering I was travelling with children and wanted a tub.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Nice hotel! Room was clean and comfortable. Two things keep it from 5 star review. Had two double beds and one had the biggest crater in it I have ever seen. Literally visible from across room. If the plan hadn't been for hubby and I to take one bed and dogs to get the other we would have had to change rooms. The one we used was great! Also shower curtain smelled badly of mildew. Would definitely stay again but check bed for craters right away. Great restaurants within walking distance.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
"Bark bark bark"
The hotel was very nice. Two of the ladies at the front desk were very good but the third... No one told me this hotel allows dogs. The room beside me had a dog that was left in the room all night, by itself. The dog barked and wined all night. We I called the front desk at 1 am the lady gave me attitude all the way. Then all she did was knock on their door making the dog bark more. Nice hotel but I'd have to be desperate to stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Great value at a convenient location
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Jeffrey A
a joke that the hotel wouldn't give me a receipt for my charges upon checking out.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014