All hotels in Cherokee, North Carolina, United States of America
196 Paint Town Rd, Cherokee, NC, 28719, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Trip!"
Went to the hotel for a weekend getaway during a poker tournament. Our room was very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel also offered a shuttle to the casino that ran until 3 am which was a great bonus! The continental breakfast was very nice with a lot of different selections. If you didn't want to drive or take the shuttle the hotel was definitely within walking distance of the casino (less than 1 mile). Very nice!
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Nicole
"It wasn't me!"
Well, I wasn't there. Somehow, someone, screwed up and linked my e-mail to this event.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2015
Jay
"Casino Fun"
Very convenient to the casino and a free shuttle service!
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"extended weekend"
This hotel has a great staff. We had a few request and they met them with no problems. Affordable stay and not far from things to do.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
The hotel was near the casino and the staff was o.k. which were the only positives but the bathroom wasn't properly cleaned when we first got into our room. There were ants throughout the room and the next morning we woke up to no hot water. We were told they were having some issues and it would be back on in an hour. Which it was.
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Ashley
"Will stay again, clean comforters & bedding!!"
Close to Harrah's casino & convience stores!
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Clean and comfy"
Five of us came up for a little bachlorette weekend. We had a great time. shuttle runs until 3am on the weekends which is perfect. Hubby and I also stay here when we come up never had any issues.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Shawn
We came to Cherokee for our 30th anniversary. The hotel and staff were very nice. The room was clean and very comfortable. We will stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"take the deluxe room."
We took advantage of the deal for a standard king room. I would've moved up to the deluxe room($5 more thru hotels.com) if I knew that the deluxe rooms were in the newer building and have bigger 52" tv and nicer overall so take the deluxe room rate. Free breakfast, shuttle to casino fri & sat till 3am, good location.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
louis
There was no hot water in the room.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Quintin
"CASINO TRIP"
THIS HOTEL IS A GREAT PLACE TO STAY FOR A TRIP TO THE CASINO. BREAKFAST IS ALSO GREAT.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2015
Douglas C
Wasn't in the room long but overall good experience.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Justin
"great stay."
clean rooms friendly staff. breakfast was good for selfservice. enjoyed the fact that we couldn't hear the guests in the other room.
1 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
Judi
it was a nice stay
1 night trip Jul 12, 2015
shirley
"Uncomfortable in Every Way"
Very disappointing, uncomfortable stay. Very dated hotel ... I didn't feel clean. Pay a little extra and stay elsewhere.
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"Awesome"
It was a very pretty drive around the mountain into the area. The hotel was clean and friendly upon arrival. There were guest playing cards in the lobby. It reminded us of coming home. We had been on the road for 2 weeks at different hotels. This was the best hotel by far. The beds were very comfortable. The rooms had extra little touches such as a make up mirror and other things we had not seen as of yet. The TV was extra large. All our stays were in the same price range. This hotel won hands down for what you get for your money.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Shuttle bus driver was Awesome."
Stayed in 1 of the renovated deluxe rooms was very nice. Very clean. Breakfast was good. Chip the shuttle bus driver to and from casino was great very nice and catered to us. I will stay here again. All in all great place and great stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Nice Stay"
This hotel is slightly run down, but other than that, it was fantastic! The bed was comfortable, and breakfast was dynamite! Eggs, sausage, fresh waffles, cereal, toast, and muffins! Right across from the casino parking lot. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay close to, but not in the Casino.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
"great."
it was good. we are planing to go again and stay at the hotal again.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Ray
"Very unclean"
There was mold in the bathroom and it had a really musty smell. Not very clean at all and the light fixture in the bathroom had no cover and you could see cobwebs and the wiring. Would not stay again.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Barry
"An OK experience"
Room was clean and satisfactory for the price. Advertised shuttle service to casino runs only on weekends. Walk was about 3/4 of a mile. Staff tried to please. Air conditioner was quite loud. Breakfast satisfactory but limited selections. Overall: You get what you pay for! Give 'em a try.
2 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Older Hotel. Great location. Had cobwebs in the corners. Toilet paper holder kept coming out of the wall. Hotel lobby staff was friendly & helpful! I would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
Tracy
We had a great stay. The kids loved the pool, and the continental breakfast was great,too. The staff was also very nice and helpful
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Jenna
"A great place to stay"
Excellent King Deluxe accommodations ~ friendly service ~ shuttle service reliable and prompt. Really enjoyed the breakfast (free!!) Barbara cooks each morning for the guests. Can't go wrong here. Nice staff. Would stay again ... and again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
"Native American Flair. save, clean, friendly and c"
The staff was super friendly. Super close to the Casino. It had a wonderful Native American flair. It had great soaps and shampoos. The TV was big and clear. The beds were comfy. It was not fancy, but very clean and welcoming. Hotels Com. Will be my first choice when I need to book a room, as they took care of reservations and we're easy to use with great deals.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Cathleen
"Cheokee"
Hotel personnel were really friendly, it was a great stay. The check in time was later than I would have liked at 4pm. I thought the mattresses were harder than my preference, but my husband thought they were fine.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Great stay for our needs. Good breakfast /comfortable room I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"Friendly staff hotel."
Very friendly staff. Clean room. Walked to casino. Breakfast was very adequate
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Lenora
"nice hotel"
This was a nice hotel that was close to my destination.. the casino!! Walking distance
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
james
"Less than impressed"
For the pictures that were displayed on the website, the room condition did not live up to it!!
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Isaac
Just passing through the area and needed a place to stay for the night. Hotel was very clean, the beds were super comfy, and my son had fun in the pool. Only complaint was that the breakfast food was mostly gone when we came down in the morning, but overall a great stay in a beautiful area.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Solo Getaway !"
This was a solo overnight getaway to Harrahs Casino as their hotel was fully booked. The Grand Cherokee Hotel was a decent and clean hotel. Full hot breakfast was also good. Very close to casino and other nearby shops.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2015
"very good"
very satisfied
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Margarita
"CHEROKEE GRAND - FANTASTIC!"
FANTASTIC!
1 night trip Jun 6, 2015
"Super Nice Staff"
Very nice Staff and very clean room. The breakfast was really good too! Will stay here again in the future!
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Kelley
"Go for the deluxe room! It's great!"
We booked a standard room first but when we arrived we were put in a building off to the side of main hotel. This is not shown in pictures of property, these rooms are older and ours smelled musty and caused my eyes to itch and water. They were clean and spacious but just older. We asked to be moved and paid just a bit more to upgrade to a deluxe room in main hotel. Based on that room We rate this hotel experience as top notch. Awesome room, great breakfast, helpful staff! Our recommendation is to go for the deluxe room right from the start! It's surely worth it!
4 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Jeffrey
"disappointed but will give them another try."
I have stayed several times here, but this last time was a disappointment. I was in one of the remodeled rooms and the cleanliness of the bathroom was terrible. Whoever painted missed a lot. The tub was taken out and a shower curtain was installed outside of the shower area. The floor was flooded when I stepped out. I did report it and they said it would be taken care of, when I returned the water was still on the floor.
2 night trip May 31, 2015
Noreen
"Gambling Trip"
Fantastic hotel at a great price. Booked a jacuzzi tub room.
1 night trip May 30, 2015
"Uck"
Wouldn't stay here again
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Nikki
"Good, except for uncomfortable bed."
Very nice except for the bed. Very uncomfortable.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Marlene
"Very pleased customer."
We were not able to get a reservation at the casino hotel and book the night at the Cherokee Grand Hotel. To my surprise, I was very impressed with the Hotel. The room was clean and spacious and the bed was very comfortable which I had a great night's sleep. The staff were cheerful and helpful and very polite. This Hotel was in walking distance to the Casino which was convenient. I would defiantly stay at this hotel again and refer it to my friends.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Rita
"No complaints"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The room was clean quiet and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The shuttle to the casino on the weekends was convenient and appreciated. I would stay here again without a second thought.
1 night trip May 30, 2015
Aron
"Our 4th anniversary get away"
The location and room was very nice. The A/C unit didn't work real good and was very loud.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Samantha
"Somewhat disappointed"
The room was nice but not for the price. It was an older hotel that had been refurbished. The bed was hard but overall it was acceptable. I would stay there again if the rates were cheaper.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"great stay"
Great! Modern, clean, ample leg room and comfortable. Would stay here again
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
sandra
"would come back."
This room was better this time. It was detach from the actual hotel wich where much nicer an up to date.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Harriett
"Breakfast until 10:30 would be great."
Overall good experience. The shuttle was easy to access. Breakfast stopped promptly at 10, so don't be late. It 's hard to get up early when you stay out late the night before at the casino.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Cynthia
"pleasant"
roomier and nicer than I expected.
1 night trip May 21, 2015
BERT
"Great get a way"
Loved the stay but Cherokee its self was not that great. It has gone to be nothing but all about the casino and nothing of the heritage of the Indians anymore.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Cathy
"Girls trip"
Had a wonderful stay, everything was nice. Had a slight problem with hot water but it was fixed within a few minutes
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015