All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
301 Camp Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Love the location!"
We were in New Orleans for a week for business. The location of this hotel was perfect! It was less than a 5 minute walk to the French Quarter and the Convention Center was also minutes away! The service at the hotel was excellent. We had trouble with our air conditioner and the technician was literally there in minutes! The breakfast was always well stocked also. The valet service was amazing. We went in and out with our car several times a day and they were always very quick to get our car for us!
7 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Very good choice--safe, reasonably priced"
La Quinta is a good choice for the French Quarter and NO touring. It is 3 blocks from Bourbon Street (2 to Canal and then 1 up to Bourbon St) and 1 block to catching the street car to the Garden District. You can also walk to the Superdome. The area (the business district) is safe. The price is very good ($30 valet parking is unfortunately necessary but standard) for the amenities: very good breakfast, roomy lobby, security, clean rooms, quick elevator access, helpful staff. It seems to have more and more pets, but this was not a factor. Other than some bizarre problems with the magnetic keys, which the staff handled well, LQ is consistently a very good choice.
2 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"Very Good Stay!"
Centrally located, close to transportation - easy access to all.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Very nice hotel. I use to work for a LaQuinta Inn in Covington La so i was very please with the service. The staff was very friendly the evening shift desk clerk was very helpful. The only problem I had was the room down the hall the guest left their 3 dogs in the room and the dogs bark a lot i did not complain because I understand LaQuinta Inn is a pet friendly hotel.
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Within walking distance to everywhere!"
This hotel is in a safe side street while within walking distance to museums, shopping, the Mississippi and all of the downtown districts. Don't miss Burbon Street... You can walk there!
Other trip May 21, 2015
MP
"Close to bourbon st"
No frills hotel, no restaurant or bar. Boring atmosphere. Continental breakfast had bad coffee, cheap plates and silverware. If you just need a place to sleep it is ok, if you like a really soft bed.
Other trip May 20, 2015
candy
"Always a pleasure"
Have stayed last three years and will return on our next visit. Close to all downtown attractions and French Quarter. Every aspect of stay from check in to departure was excellent.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Great location & staff...."
No fridge in room meant we couldn't keep our leftovers from all the great meals we had :( Lack of attention to details such as doors that stick, chipped paint, and dirty carpet was apparent. However, the hotel location is great and the staff was all pleasant and helpful.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Graduation Trip"
We were in town for graduation. The hotel is in the center of downtown. Parking is an additional cost not included in hotel fee's. The hotel service was very good, the rooms were clean and in great condition. The bed and pillows were comfortable. Overall great experience and would likely stay again if in town.
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
Kristi
"Gr8 Location for 3 Days--Park the Car & Walk"
This hotel was great for our stay in NOLA. The French Quarter was an easy 3 block walk; we needed a drug store at one point and Canal St. was only a 2 block walk. A cab ride home from Frenchman St. late one night was only $8. Valet parking worked fine since we expected to park the car and not need it until departure. The continental breakfast consisted of the usual choices--fruit, cereals, toast, muffins, bagels, waffles, instant oatmeal or grits, yogurt, coffee & juice. Very reasonable rate for a full service hotel! I would stay here again.
3 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
"It was refrshing and relaxing"
Everything was great only two things went wrong and that is we requested for no room service to have our room cleaned left the no room service requested in the door we left came back later someone had been in the room that was a Tuesday on Thursday we requested for the used towels to be picked up and fresh ones brought to us while we were there at the room and no one never showed to bring the fresh towels but over all the stay was refreshing and relaxing
4 night trip with friends May 4, 2015
Aretha
"Perfect stay"
Great location, friendly staff. Will stay here again
2 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Laquinta"
Very convenient for Canal and Bourbon
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
Great location but hotel is old and needs renovation.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Don't waste your money with this hotel"
I stayed here for a week and mid-way through my trip I received an alert from my bank with unusual activity. I figured out that a hotel staff ran my card for five separate transactions a total of $1300 at 4am and they ran the security deposit card. I paid for the hotel months in advance with a completely different card and they proceeded to tell me that sometimes the hotel will 'run' the card again. The hotel also told me that I had two separate reservations and I was to check out two days before my actual check out date. I wouldn't recommend staying here with how shady they were about the entire thing when obviously it was one of their staff running my card illegally.
Kelsey
"SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD!"
We stayed here the night before a cruise and wanted to be close to the port and to Bourbon Street. Great location and close to everything. Walked to Riverwalk and to Bourbon Street, also to Harrahs casino, easily. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay without having to worry about the safety of the area.
SherD
Nice atmosphere, and location! Amazing hospitality!
"New Orleans vacation"
The room was clean but outdated furnishings. The bed was comfortable and location was easy access to French Quarter. The best part about hotel and the reason I will go back is because of the staff. They were so pleasant and helpful they made our stay.
3 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"New Orleans weekend fun"
Had a great stay they let us check in early easy walk to Canal Street Close to casino. Close to shopping and great restaurants.
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great Place to Stay"
We really enjoyed the hotel, and found the staff to be friendly and informative. The location is great, only a short walk from the activities that interest us. Our only complaint is that when we arrived the room smelled of smoke (it was the first day that the smoking ban went into effect) and although the staff eliminated almost all of the odor, as non-smokers we could smell smoke faintly. We are planning on staying there again during our next visit to New Orleans.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Great location. Quick walk everywhere in the Quarter. Carpet was sticky and damp feeling. Always left our shoes on. Older and beat up rooms. Walls are like paper. And so are doors.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"bad maid service"
while the location and overall look of the hotel was great. the maid service was non existing. we left the holet in the morning and upon return around 9pm the beds were not made. that leaves me no desire to return i did report this when i checked out.
2 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
Celin
Would have liked a longer breakfast as well as more hearty items for selection. Overall hotel was clean, comfortable and a great location to everything.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Well definitely go back to this hotel!"
They were awesome! The manager Gave us free valet parking for 3 nights!
3 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
Diana
"French Quarter Feast"
Close walk to the quarters for my friends.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Fido Smell"
Great location for a decent rate!. Walkable to all the great places in downtown Nola. For a bachelor party we weren't in the room very much except to sleep off the drinking. My group had 2 rooms. My first room I went to a plumber was literally in the shower working on it. Second room I was assigned everything worked but low drone from mechanical systems outside never stopped the whole trip. Friends room (other room of the group) the A/C didn't work. They moved them to the pet floor apparently because the room smelled like wet dog.
3 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
"Fantastic location."
Fantastic location within walking distance to the French Quater & major tourist attractions. Friendly staff. Room was spacious but there is no long bath unfortunately. Mattress was quite worn. One of their lifts had a really awful smell. Breakfast spread is basic & never varies.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Alex
"Lower cost, clean, good staff, but no glamour."
This is an older hotel very close to the French Quarter, and the neighborhood is a bit run down - terrible view from the window - but I never felt unsafe. I needed something affordable that was close to the Hyatt Regency, and the cost was reasonable with an 8 block walk to the Hyatt (2 blocks to the French Quarter). The room was a bit small, but did have a refrigerator and microwave, which was very convenient. It was sufficiently comfortable, if not glamorous. However, the staff were very pleasant and the room was very clean. Breakfast supported a wide variety of options, and was well tended by the staff.
4 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Margaret
Clean, quiet hotel. Nothing extravagant, just great for basics.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Phillipp
"Okay hotel"
The room was nice. The staff was somewhat helpful, but too busy to pay much attention. The coffee is terrible.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Doug
"Secret pool and barking dogs"
Nice place. Good location mid-way between French Quarter and WWII Museum. Front desk great. Secret outdoor swimming pool not listed in hotel information in room and no sign in elevator or anywhere else. Found it on last day just as it started to rain. To get a king we had to stay on pet friendly floor. Barking kept us awake for a little while two times.
4 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Great location to be near French Quarter"
great location to stay but park next the garage cost me $30 per day
2 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Mei
"Great not far from Canal and bourbon"
Great hotel for pets ALSO, not far from the tourist attractions.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Kris
"Great location and quiet"
The hotel was full but never heard any other guest sounds or street sounds! Close to French Quarter easy walk. Staff very friendly and helpful and professional. Breakfast good but room a bit crowded.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
senior couple
"Hotel evaluation"
Only had one cart to carry bags to room and had to have maintenance fix the heating system. Clean enough but worn.
4 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Jackie
"Close to downtown. Valets were good."
A large bathtub for a swimming pool. Uncomfortable beds. Not enough towels. Elevators had a odd smell. Booked through expedia,. Good rate for the location and the quality of the hotel.
linda
"NOLA"
It was close enough to walk everywhere but yet its far enough to be quiet at night. Very excellent place and the location was great. Valet was about $30 per night but it's well worth it. It's cheaper for valet then trying to find a parking spots on the streets. We checked in earlier than what we was suppose to but they accommodated us and found us a room. The staff was very friendly and answered all the questions we had and even recommend what to do and what to avoid. Our room was very clean and comfy. Only if our room had pillow top mattress.
kavee
"Nice hotel close to the French Quarter"
We enjoyed our stay in New Orleans. The hotel is perfectly located to easily visit the city without ever using your car!
Magali
"nice hotel closed to everything within walking dis"
It would not let me click ratings but the hotel was very clean, personnel was very polite, friendly and helpful. They helped us with finding places to eat, to helping us find locations that we asked about and any other questions we needed answered. The parking was great-we parked in valet (paid per night) and was able to retrieve the car to go visit my daughter and come back and they parked again at only one charge. We could see the car from the window in our room. We did however decide to get breakfast elsewhere because there was too many people coming down at one time to eat. The restaurant in front of the hotel was great and they were filming an Al Pacino film the night before. We walked everywhere from Bourbon Street to the Riverwalk. The World War II Memorial is a must see but see the movie first or make 2 days of it. They also have brochures in the lobby on anything that you would want to do and maps. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting an enjoyable visit to the Big Easy.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Mary Ann
"Pet friendly"
I made a mistake of going with a pet friendly hotel. The room had dog hair on the carpet. dog defecated in the hallway. My mistake, but not again.
6 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
"Good hotel for guests with dogs !"
Hotel would be good overall if it was not for a very poor breakfast ( no coffee, very limted choice) and too many dogs. Customers should be warned that this hotel welcomes guets with dogs !!!
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
Philippe
"Good location for CBD and French Quarter"
Decent hotel. Safe, clean, simple. I saw several people with dogs. Service was fine. Facilities included gym and pool, no restaurant but they did have breakfast and room service. I did not really take advantage of any of these facilities, but it was nice to have the option. There are places nearby with better facilities, including cabana pool and so forth, but they are going to cost more unless you find a deal. There are tons of hotels in this particular area.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Liz
"It was really nice."
Just had bad experiences with the shower leaking.
"Just awful."
The staff was rude. My floor felt sticky and my $200 suits were treated like trash. I wouldn't stay here again if it were free.
Jonathan
Good, quiet place for a conference participant. Short walk to almost everything.
"New Orleans French Quarter"
Just a few blocks from the French Quarter, and also within walking distance of different bus options to get to other parts of the city. Very nice facility, and the staff was always helpful. Our room was quite comfortable.
3 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"near the quarter..."
Great value for excellent location.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Wayne
"Our first Trip to Louisiana"
I was sort of expecting more for the price but after researching hotels near the French Quarter I suppose we got a good deal.Our room was really too small for 4 people but served it's purpose.The beds and pillows were totally comfortable. The bathroom was a good size.The shower was nice with 2 shower heads and good enough water pressure.Bathroom door wouldn't stay closed didn't have a lock.There was dust and dirt on the bathroom floor.Housekeeping didn't empty our trash or bring clean bath linens.The front desk and valet attendants were very polite, friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was decent,enjoyed having free wifi.Wish the pool had been heated and the area surrounding the pool needed a good cleaning.We would stay here again to be within walking distance of nearly everything.
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
delora
"Cool hotel for a conference"
I was in NOLA for a conference for a few days and this hotel was a short walk from the convention center and a lot of things to do. However, the room was clean with the exception of a weird smell and old spots on the couch in my room. I had to have one of my light bulbs changed when I checked in and the light switch was hard to turn on. Housekeeping didn't even bother to clean my tub the first day I was there. The front desk staff were polite and quickly responsive.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015