All hotels in Coral Gables, Florida, United States of America
1200 Anastasia Ave, Coral Gables, FL, 33134, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel once you get past reception"
Made a booking on hotels.com and the hotel would not honor it until I called hotels.com and they called the hotel. Reception kept refusing to check me in. Once I got checked in the room was ok, but the breakfast by the fountain was excellent.
Response by Biltmore Hotel - Miami - Coral Gables
Dear Guest, Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience you had at the reception. Please note that I will be looking into that. However, I am pleased that you enjoyed the breakfast at Fontana. Hope you can come back in the future. Yours truly, Matthias Kammerer Managing Director
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
Great historic place
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
"Great getaway destination"
We decided to stay at the Biltmore at the spur of the moment. Our room was quiet. The room and bed were super comfortable and the staff was helpful and attentive. We'll be back.
Response by Biltmore Hotel - Miami - Coral Gables
Dear Guest, I am grateful that you took the time time to write a review about the Biltmore Hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay while here and want to come back! Sincerely yours, Matthias Kammerer Managing Director
1 night trip with friends Jan 6, 2014
"Superb hotel in Coral Gables"
The hotel is superb, the lobby is very grandiose and the facilities, especially the pool is great! My room was very nice, on the 11th floor of the hotel, which is kind of a private floor, only accessible by one elevator, but it did have some kind of a smell, like mildew or just the smell of humidity. I did get used to it, but noticed it the very first night I arrived. I wouldn't expect it from a hotel of that category. The other drawback is because the room was only accessible from the one elevator, sometimes I had to wait a good 10 mns during busy times to get my room. Other than that, It is a very nice 4 star hotel. I did not try the restaurant nor the breakfast food, so cannot judge the food quality.
Response by Biltmore Hotel - Miami - Coral Gables
As a world-class luxury destination resort, The Biltmore enjoys a stellar reputation for professionalism, services and quality of product within the industry. We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, in spite of the waits for the elevators! We will be researching the smell you referenced in order to resolve it and avoid unpleasantness for future guests. Thank you for taking the time to send us your thoughts.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Alex
"Elegent all inclusive resort experience."
This hotel has been restored in every detail to its former grandeur. I felt as if I had stepped back to a time when elegence, sophisication and excellent service were part of the resort experience. The hotel staff were friendly, knowledgable and very polite.Several restaurants and a poolside bar on the property made it easy to enjoy our short visit. A stay at the Biltmore Hotel is now part of my annual holiday tradition.
Response by Biltmore Hotel - Miami - Coral Gables
It’s always a pleasure to hear from guests who have such a special connection with The Biltmore, as all of us here do. Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"very nice experience."
amazing place with wonderful staff. Romantic setting in the courtyard for dinner or breakfast. Well worth the money spent. We missed dinner at Palme d'Or since it is closed on Mondays.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
sam&annie
"Old classic"
Beautiful hotel. Great service. Shower never got got & no hot tub.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Beautiful historic hotel with charm and appeal"
Only had one night. Wish it had been longer as the pool and grounds are beautiful.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
carl
"Not up to snuff"
The main problem is the carts used to transport things around the hotel. When pushed across the tile floors or grounds they make terrible noise which was very intrusive while dining and trying to sleep
Response by Biltmore Hotel - Miami - Coral Gables
We are very appreciative of this feedback and regret that this experience caused a failure on our part to completely meet your expectations. We are addressing the problem of changing out the wheels on all of our trolleys and handcarts - so you will hear a significant reduction in noise on your next visit. We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"Witt/Ferguson Wedding"
Excellent facility and had lots of FUN.
Response by Biltmore Hotel - Miami - Coral Gables
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the wedding. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Little, James & Barbara
Overall, we enjoyed our stay. The staff was extremely helpful and considerate. I have a few suggestions for improvement. The bed was rather hard for our taste. Our room was situated next to the ice maker and the alternate room we were offered was right new to the door where the staff come in and out with their carts. The amenities for hair, soap, etc. were all eucalyptus, a scent I do not care for. Unfortunately, the lovely enormous swimming pool is not heated. However, all that said, the room was very well appointed. There were lots of fluffy towels, bathrobes, slippers, etc. I would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
Holly
"This hotel is historic and beautiful."
The stay was wonderful. I just needed more time to explore and enjoy the grounds!
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2013
"Beautiful historic hotel"
Went for three nights. Room was spacious, well appointed and clean. We dined at both restaurants and had very good dining experience, specially at the Palme d'Or. Staff was very friendly. Would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
Gianna
"Conference at the Biltmore"
I was at the Biltmore for the first time for a 3-day conference. I didn't have a chance to use the pool, but it looked very nice. Restaurant was ok, nothing special and expensive, I went to the 19th Hole twice because it was more casual - there are no other places to eat in walking distance. Staff was outstanding, I was on the 12th floor Tower Room which was ok, carpet had some stains but it was clean with very nice bathroom. Only gripe is that there was no chair at the desk - and I needed to work, so they brought one up-just a regular chair from a meeting room. Not a big deal, but odd there was no chair at all in the room.
3 night business trip Sep 8, 2013
"Short trip"
1st class service - room a little out dated but it worked - convenient location.
2 night business trip Aug 28, 2013
"Nice hotel and friendly staff"
It was a pleasure staying at such a huge hotel with all that history behind its name. And all of the staff members are very friendly and helpful. The rooms and hallways are very clean and tidy. It's a very good place to stay.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Nice hotel in Coral Gable"
Nice, swimming pool is great! Room is a bit small.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
Desiree
We were moving our son into college at University of Miami, lots of parents were staying there and it was fun to see others as excited as we were. The hotel provided a nice place to relax by the pool after a hot day of moving. It is serene and comfortable without being pretentious.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"Amazing!"
Loved it!!!!!
6 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
"Univ of Miami"
Excellent
3 night trip Aug 17, 2013
It was a terrific hotel. I enjoyed every minute.
2 night business trip Aug 17, 2013
"Beautiful hotel in the heart of Coral Gables"
This hotel is just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport and is located in the middle of a residential area. It is a beautiful hotel that marries the charm of the olden days (built in 1926) with modern amenities. For a conference hotel, this is relatively small. There are 3 large ballrooms and a few smaller event spaces but not too many restaurant/bar options on site but the city of Coral Gables does have more options that are only 5 minutes away by car and then there's always Miami and South Beach...only 20 minutes away.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Ajay
"Great hotel with a massive pool and awesome sunday"
2 nights spent here-what a lovely time!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
nik
"Top Notch Facility"
This hotel is exactly as promised. Close to just about everything you want to do in Miami but at a much more peaceful place and setting. The pool alone is worth visiting.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"A Grand Hotel in every sense"
Service was extraordinary. We loved our brief weekend there.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Ok"
Good food is very pleasing my wife says the spa is great
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
great hotel
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Beautiful property and historical hotel with fabulous pool. Absolutely lovely! Great views from room. Great jazz age photos. Nice room. Incredible lobby. Not many hotels like it, especially in Miami. Was a nice change after 2 days in SoBe....Would stay again for sure and would recommend as well. love it! Girl who checked me in, Kate very conversational and sweet. Also put me in room with incredible view! Housekeeping needs improvement. Ice bucket from last guest melted and leaking on desk. Shower clogged with huge hair clump floating which was not mine. ugh
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"Excellent location"
1. Got the wrong room. Reservations were for a Jr Suite with King size bed. Got Jr Suite with Queen size bed. Had no time to hassle with a room change. 2. Room service breakfast was poor hash brown potatoes straight out of the freezer. 3. Retrieving car from the $25/day valet service was painfully slow. 4. Dinner at La Fontana was acceptable but overpriced. 5. Sunday brunch was great as usual.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"Personal"
All staff were super friendly and were extremely attentive to our stay. Jorge at the pool and Alexander in fontana were first class.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Philip
"Near University of Miami in Coral Gables"
Great Brunch, Friendly Staff
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
Jay
"Great escape."
Wonderful evening. Very good resaraunt and theatre at the hotel.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2013
"Gorgeous historic gem"
Loved this 1926 architectural gem with the most beautiful pool in Florida. Great ambience and on site entertainment from tennis to great jazz in the bar at night. Delicious buffet breakfast with house made pastries. Booked a deluxe room, requested a quiet room with a view. When we got a quiet room with no view, a change was made happily and quickly.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"My favorite place in Miami!"
Elegant, comfortable, wonderful place - old style pampering.
Other trip Apr 20, 2013
Vicki
"Luxurious accommodations."
The staff at the hotel were superb. Everyone always greeted me with a smile. It would have been nice if coffee had been more assessable in the mornings (perhaps a "communal" urn in the lobby?)
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Food was very good. Service to the room was lacking. Seemed like they couldn't understand or took way too long to correct a problem
2 night trip Mar 31, 2013
Ray
"Gorgeous, Old School Glamour"
This hotel is charming and beautiful- and the fact that so many historical figures have stayed at this Biltmore is fascinating. I loved the architecture and the pool really is the most amazing of its kind. We had two lovely meals here and the service was top-notch. Highly recommended- I am hoping to go back next winter for a break from the cold Northeast!
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2013
Karin
"Old World Charm"
My husband I stayed at the hotel over the Christmas holiday and enjoyed it very much. It is a very beautiful old hotel, and while not right near the beach, we found all of the Miami attractions easy to get to, yet way out of the hustle and bustle of downtown Miami. I don't think you can find the historic ambiance at any other hotel in Miami. Like any high-end hotel, there are a lot of fees tacked on, valet, housekeeping, bellman etc. Upon checking in they mention that these are additional fees, but it seems you still end up tipping everyone on top of that. However, that is my only complaint.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
"Fourth visit, looking forward to next"
Our fourth visit to the Biltmore; can't wait to go back. Faultless service and amenities without pretense. Only suggestions: update the technology in the business center and make it free; extend coffee hour until 8 am.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013
The Biltmore was so accommodating to our needs. We stayed there during our wedding weekend. They made sure we had a great stay. I would recommend anyone to stay with them. The staff offers great customer service, and that is very rare in Miami. I loved and enjoyed my time at the Biltmore.
Response by Hotel Management
As a world-class luxury destination resort, the Biltmore enjoys a stellar reputation for professionalism, services and quality of product within the industry. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us on such a special occasion! Our very best wishes to you both.
2 night romance trip Dec 1, 2012
"Great hotel for couples"
Wonderful architecture and character. Very comfortable, very clean junior suite. Dining facilities very good; love the morning breakfast buffet.
Other trip Dec 18, 2012
Fortune 500 CEO
"Great Staff at the Biltmore"
The staff was extremely friendly and responsive. The grounds are nice, however, some touch ups would really spruce the place up. Loved the work out equipment, very modern and a lot of variety.
Other trip Nov 7, 2012
"All in all it was truly a great vacation."
The Biltmore is a wonderful experience. The staff was courteous, pleasant and helpful. The Junior suite was spectacular. The Cuisine in all of their restaurants was excellent, The Spa was fabulous. Loved every minute of my stay.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
"Elegant experience"
Our stay at the Biltmore was excellent. The staff was friendly and courteous. The food was superb. One day we stayed at the magnificent pool and enjoyed the cabanas. Looking forward to staying at the Biltmore again.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
"great hote, nice location"
the staff were very friendly, the first impression that we had was that it has the feel of an old hotel, but they are in the processed of remodeling- the 1st room that we got had a strong smell of humidity but they right way moved us to a new room. the swiming pool was not available for 2 days, but it was ok because we were not planning to be in the hotel. we used the hotel just to sleep, I wish we had more time to be just in the hotel for day - it was very convenience and accesible for the places that we want to visit. very nice hotel I would stay in this hotel next time we go to Miami
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
Sal
We were supposed to get a suite but they told us that we could only have one rollaway bed - problematic for my two kids. The offering on computer and description of the room was misleading. They changed to a more accomodating room but unfortunately it was the same location as a group of wedding guests at the hotel. We did not sleep very well because in addition to the loud music outside until 2AM, the guests returned to their rooms, and we're loud and rude - banging on people's doors in a the process waking all the children. Hotel is a classic and beautiful but I will never stay again as I am still recovering from my 2 hours of sleep.
Family trip Sep 18, 2012
"A great destination resort!"
Fabulous hotel! A must stay if you are in the Miami area. Try the Sunday brunch...it is to die for! Great service and a wonderful experience! 5 stars all the way! A sophisticated clientele.
Response by Hotel Management
We closely monitor the quality of our services and product to assure they are consistent with a world-class luxury resort. This positive feedback is most appreciated.
Family trip Sep 5, 2012
Don & Leah
"Swimming pool being revamped."
We were disappointed in that no one told us when making the reservation that the swimming pool - one of the main attractions of the Biltmore - was being revamped, so we could not use it.
Response by Hotel Management
Please know that we absolutely informed all third-party booking agents of our renovation process. We also instructed our own reservations agents to inform our guests about our renovation process, which is necessary to comply with our 40-year Historical Landmark certification. It is our desire to ensure that every guest experience is both exceptional and memorable. To that end, we encourage you to contact the General Manager’s office directly, so we may address these issues thoroughly with you.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012