All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America

"Too Loud"
The hotel is too loud during the Night! You can hear every sound through the walls andd door!
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Roland
"Cheap hotel but I wouldn't go back."
Didn't get the room I reserved (reserved king size bed but got 2 queens despite checking in at 5pm), water in the shower was tepid, and had a $15 per night resort fee tacked on. Other than that it was perfect. I wouldn't go back there. Only positive was the availability of a pizza Hut and restaurant poem late and the price was decent.
4 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Luis
"Close to disney"
It was a lid hotel. There was a lot of noise doors open and close all might unable to get a good night sleep.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
v
"WOW! Perfect!"
staff was very friendly and very fast with checking me in. The room was very clean. Great job....look forward to staying again.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Poor bathrooms"
Bathrooms were not good. Fixtures were not functional. Rooms were clean.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Won't be back"
I read lots of reviews on this hotel that made me think that it might be under renovation or something. I did email the hotel to inquire but received no response. The hotel was as all the hotels stated. Our shower was dirty, not just old and needing renovated but dirty as in their cleaning staff needs some serious training. We called 3 times for towels and finally had to just walk out of our room and stop someone and beg for towels. I'm confused on the 'ok for the money' reviews because at $335 for less than 48 hours I beg to differ. At check in they put a $501 hold on my account that the woman at the counter wanted to argue with me about. I receive notifications for all charges on my phone and had to show her the hotel name and the charge while we were checking in. I am also confused on the resort fee and what is included for the resort fee as breakfast is not included and we were denied any transportation to parks? Good thing distance to the parks wasn't bad. Bottom line...I will not return. With so much competition around you, your game needs to be stepped up.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Kerri
Very good stay overall, they charge a 16 dollar a day resort fee for what I don't know but other than that it was good. Pools are very nice but hot tub was more like a cold tub. alcoholic beverages are very expensive and breakfast was 10.50 a person not included in stay.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"its nice, just had a nasty manager on duty."
Manager was rude.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
jennifer
"Not a typical Radisson hotel."
Room was old and paint was peeling, dirt on the doors and had plaster falling off the ceiling.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Your comments are valued.
"Clean"
This hotel is the worst hotel in my life will never forget how dirty it is
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Park Inn by Radisson standards.
sead
"Two stars at the most"
The staff here is very accommodating and friendly. You can get better value for your money elsewhere though. The building is very old and although our room was renovated it really looked like some self-learned carpenter smacked up some surface renovations that weren't really up to standard. The bathroom was dim and there were loose fixtures on the faucet. The refrigerator was very loud and the air conditioner was the old-fashioned window model. It was so loud and rumbly that we had to turn it off to sleep. The bed comfort was ok. The bathroom had blue makeup smudges all over. On the plus side it had tile instead of dirty carpeting. This room was not worth what we paid. You can do better somewhere else, believe me I have stayed in Kissimmee at better establishments.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Emma
"Dirty hotel"
Usually we go to Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn. This time we said we will try a different one. WHAT A MISTAKE!!! Dirty crappie hotel. Mold in the shower, dust all over the room, water standing in the shower, rust all over the fridge. Really disgusting hotel! I thought I'm in India, not in the States. Avoid going to this place!!
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We regret to hear your experience did not meet your expectations. We have passed on your comments and concerns to the respective department so they may address this situation with their teams and ensure that we deliver outstanding service.
Nos
excellent place, great great location and very affardable
Aggie
"Below average hotel"
Bathroom old ,rusty not clean at all.hot tub wasn't functional at the time of my stay.check in slow very slow.they charge 15$ for using the pool and hot tub...ridiculous won't repeat this experience
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.
pavel
"HORRIBLE"
first off I have to say it was cheap but you get what you pay for. it was horrible when we stay there the North tower elevator's were down we had to use the staff elevator which would take forever and was hot. the staff at the check in were RUDE. seems like they hate their job they take it out on customers. we left for a whole day and return to the hotel at 6pm our room was still not clean. the housekeeper never came to clean our room when we would call the front desk we would call for 5 min until they answer the phone and was told well the housekeeper is gone for the day. seriously!! we would have to call everyday to get new towels knowing well that we had 5 people in the room they would only bring us 3.... parking was a nightmare. they closed our side of the parking which was North Tower. we had to make our own parking on the other side of south tower. this hotel is so old the pool was dirty. only thing that was good was that it was close to a lot of places to eat and stores. overall it was just a horrible stay with them which I regret. for next time I will pay more to get a better,nicer place to stay than this. I will never come back if it was the only hotel that was left.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay, in regards to the elevator service, cleanliness of the pool, and onsite parking. In addition, we apologize for the disappointing service you received from the staff, in regards to service and lack of housekeeping. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best service possible. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience as your comments are valued and will be used to consider improvements in the future.
5 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Caution Here"
Caution on $30/night RESORT FEE is extra. They want you to pick up your VIP package and called me and woke me up early in the morning. I never went but I'm sure its a time share sales pitch. They didn't make up room one night. Room was worn, hotel full of screaming kids.... Its OK, but I'd go in EYES WIDE OPEN...
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We regret to hear your experience did not meet your expectations. The hotel charges a $15.00 (plus tax) per night resort fee. This information is available to our guests at the time of booking.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Could hv been better"
Requested microwave when booked. Advised can only order at check in. Advised would be sent to room in 15 min. 45 min later called was advised didn't have any available. No one bothered to call us. We waited to nothing. Two elevators not working, either wait a long time or use stairs.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
"Mixed experiences"
Checked in and the room key opened to an occupied room. Not safe, risky and could have resulted in confrontation two day - Very poor WFi connection with no service with more down time; staff said issue with was with too many users. That is a poor infrastructure issue
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
erwin
Clean and spacious. Very close to the parks. The only problem I had was the bleach smell on the sheets. It was strong and I woke up with a headache. I would stay again . . . Just bring my own pillow next time to try and cut down on the bleach smell.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Anna
"Comfortable , nearness to activities, priced righ"
We took our 15 year old grandson to nearby Disney. He also enjoyed the PARK INN'S pool, basketball court , nearby putt-putt course and restaurants.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Opa
It was perfect for my one night stay. very comfortable and clean. The only inconvenience was that they are fixing the elevators and it took a while to get to my floor but other than that it was amazing.
Dani
"very disgusting"
my husband and kids stayed at the hotel for the first time and it was a terrible expirience the bedroom floors and bathroom were not clean. my husband went out and bought disinfectant and clean up the room before we aloud the kids to walk there. we stayed there for 3 days and they never change the bed sheets and never clean the floors. one day we left the hotel in the morning and came back at night and we didn't have towels in the bathroom, I called the receptionist to ask for some towels and I fall asleep waiting for the towels. so next morning I had to call again and ask for the towels, that were never send to us the night before. ohhhhh there was also the parking issue, they decided to close half of the parking area because they were having an event and it was impossible to find a parking space. so no u will not recommend this hotel to anybody and I will never stay there again
Hilda
"Will not return to this hotel"
Check in was awkward. For a resort, I expected to be greeted at the car, instead there was a pile up of unattended vehicles at the front. Several unhappy guests at the front desk put me on alert. I was walking into a timeshare sell. Staff was not overly friendly. Rooms were uncomfortable with stiff mattresses and no carpet. My son complained of the tile floors feeling "sandy". 10 minutes after a shower the bottoms of my feet were black from the floor grime. Elevators were under construction making getting to the 7th floor a long wait for a service elevator. The noise level was one of the worst we have ever experienced in a hotel- maybe because of the echo on the tile floors? In any case, it kept us up late and woke us up often. The Savannah Grille was abysmal. Hospital cafeteria food at best.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We regret to hear your dining experience did not meet your expectations. We have passed on your comments and concerns to our Food & Beverage Director so he may address this situation with the team and ensure that we deliver outstanding service and presentation.
"The worst place"
Don't go to this hotel ,they have the worst service ,every customer were very disappointed for the service and the hotel. Not even free I will go back to this Hotel.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service.
Many
"Nice Experience"
We needed an inexpensive place to stay for one night before visiting Disney parks. We checked in around 8pm and checked out the next day at 6am. So we did not stay long and did not have much contact with staff. However, the short time we stayed, was comfortable and clean. And it is very close to the parks which was a perk for us.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Kathleen
"Hotel close to Disney World"
I chose this hotel based on its proximity to the Disney parks, which is great and moderate pricing. Aside from that, I was not happy with the room location or the lack of drainage in the shower. The room I was given was on the busy first floor, near the stairwell. I asked if room could be changed because of noise and staff assured me it was quiet at the end of the hall. WRONG. It was very loud...people coming in and out of exit door, talking, coughing...it was not a restful night. The lack of drainage in shower was gross too. It was as if I took a shower while standing in a bathtub half-full. Proximity to parks and price were good, however I would stay elsewhere, or make sure room you get is on another floor.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Close to Disney."
Check in was easy. They state that they have a free shuttle to Disney. They do but only twice a day. If I would have known this I would have stayed at a Disney Hotel. We were able to buy our Disney tickets at the hotel. That was convenient. The hotel was very pushy about a promotion and wanted us to attend a seminar to get a $100 gift card. They would not take no for an answer. All but 1 elevator was working. Waited for long periods of time for it. The other two were getting renovated. But can use a creepy service elevator that smelled. I would not stay there again. Was not worth the savings.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
susan
"Great staff awful building!"
Upon check in I got a great vib from the lobby and staff. However when going to our room I noticed many holes cut out in the sheet rock, elevators were out of order and hallways were just unacceptably dirty. Once we got into our room the bathroom did not look to have been cleaned in weeks With the bathtub leaking as well. View was terrible from the room overlooking the roof and bed was squeaky and uncomfortable. After staying one night going out and returning the next day it was discovered that the staff had replaced the towels but not cleaned up at all. Throwing one of the blankets on the couch in the room on top of my stuff. needless to say that was the last night we stayed and will not stay there ever again and will not recommend it to anyone ever.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Branden
"its doable"
the hotel wasn't as nice as the pictures made it seem also when I called to have a microwave sent to the room the young man simply put it in my hands at the door. if it wasn't for the look I gave him he would have walked off leaving me to carry and hook up the microwave myself. I did like the idea they have for the hotel but it can use some work. other than that we loved our stay
2 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
Raven
"Nice hotel close to all the typical Disney Shops"
Just needed a place for the night in Orlando. The staff was very quick, professional and pleasant.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Front Desk Help needs some attention"
Stayed here three nights. Booked my first night as a one night stay and then extended for two more nights. I wasn't impressed with the first night check in as I waited 20 minutes when two desk clerks helped ONE person instead of helping new guests. Second check in was great as the manager helped me and the check in was smooth.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2015
Brenden
"Nice but read my review"
When I check in in asked if the hot tub was working, I was told yes, Check in went to hot tun it was not hot, called the Front desk they told me It can only be so hot,So the new hot tub temperature is apx 70 degrees! Called down the next day and they told me it would not be fixed till the next day, (I was checking out) So another Orlando hotel to add to my do not stay list (BE CAREFUL IN FLORIDA ON HOTELS ASK TO SEE A ROOM AND CHECK ALL SERVICES BEFORE CHECK IN, I HAVE LEARNED THE HARD WAY.) The hotels are great at taking money, but not living up to industry standards the staff was nice and the hotel was clean just did not like being lied to.Called down to get toilet flapper valve replaced the lady put me on hold and forgot about me, called 2nd time maintenance was there asap, Lets not blame the hard working staff for the problems at a hotel but the owners and management.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. I can assure you none of our team members would knowingly lie to you!
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Raymond
"room service and elevator not working"
The bad sheets on one bad was not replaced when we arrived. We came around 9:30pm and notified front desk and we got clean sheets only around 11:15pm. I was driving a car for 14h and I was so tired and had to wait to sleep in clean bad. Very disappointed for that. Every day after (5 out of 6 days) someting was forgoten by room service. Eather coffe, or towel, or bed sheets. Also often they would come just before 5pm to do the room. 1 out of 3 elevetors was working so very long wait time and crowded once it comes. The rest was fine. Thank you and hope this will chage soon.
6 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
Niki
"A great stay"
Very comfortable
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Jonathan
"Comfortable beds but nothing special, just OK."
It's not the worst hotel. The beds are comfortable which is very important to me. Other than that, its nothing special. The issues: This is a pretty big place that has 3 elevators for 7 floors. Two of them were not working. We learned that these elevators had not been working for over a week. They are not real prompt with ANY maintenance. The toilet ran constantly and when you flushed you had to hold the handle until it completely flushed. The worst part was the extremely loud fire alarm that went off in our room early in the morning and continued for what seemed an eternity. I have dealt with fire alarms. The do not take that long to shut down. But hey, they were probably taking the ONE elevator that they had to get there!!! There is no carpet on the floors which is probably a plus because then you do not have stinky carpet smell but it is a little different feeling. The refrigerator FROZE everything and was on the middle setting. The bathroom is extremely small and certainly is for one person at a time. A/C worked good. The lady at the desk at check-in was very nice. Location is very close to Disney. Overall, I do not know if I would stay again.It would have to be the best price I could find at the time.
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Brenda
"Unprofessional Staff"
The desk staff were really odd. They turned on the A/C when it was very cold. They gave me incorrect information and told me that the only way that I could get to the room was by going outside. They also said that the only way to get a cab was by going through them, and that I couldn't call a cab on my own.
4 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
karen
"Quick Disney trip."
Decent.
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
joseph
"Get what you pay for!!!"
Looked descent from the outside, front desk experience was good. Room was pretty clean. The back door "which was where we parked because that was close to our room" was thousands of cigarette butts. Inside the door was stairs and entrance to the hall to our room was puddles of water with dirt and room service dish tops and dirty towels grown about. Water in the shower was hot and cold would change on it's own. Key didn't work when we came back the first night. Sloppy paint job in the room paint on light covers. But it was cheap.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
joseph
"Great rooms, pool dirty."
Great room. very clean. The only thing is that the main pool was down. We had to use the south tower pool and it was disgusting. Leaves everywhere looked that it had not been cleaned for a week. Overall good experience but pool has to be cleaner and fresher.
2 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
Alexis
"Good stay for a good price"
This hotel was in an area that had easy access to everything Orlando has to offer. The rooms were clean and quiet. The staff was very friendly. You can't get much better for the price. I was only there for one night but I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"Mother daughter getaway"
It was comfortable pleasing no complaints
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"nice hotel at decent price"
Lots to do around hotel, plenty of places to eat and very quick access to major arteries to all the theme parks. This hotel had a great pool area, bar was nice, rooms were ok. The only thing missing would have been a coffee shop for a quick morning bite on the go instead of having to go to the restaurant. Like they had the pizza hut for the evenings.
3 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Anthony
"ok hotel"
I tried to call the operator for room service as I needed another pillow and to also tell them that there were ants in the bathroom, but they never picked up the phone. After trying them three different times, I gave up and went to sleep .
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
camille
"Didn't get what I reserved"
Had called after booking 2 rooms to ensure adjoining rooms. After talking with the reservation office, I wass assured my request had been filled. Upon arrival and booking in, I spoke with the front desk about ensuring I had adjoining rooms. I was told I did. Upon entering the rooms, this was not the case. I called the front office and inquired as to why I was not given adjoining rooms. I was told they recently had reconstruction in the building and they had been, but obviously weren't anymore. I asked to change rooms to fill my request and I was told they were overbooked and couldn't fulfill my request. I was told I could go back to the lobby, but they were extremely busy. In my opinion this is not only a case of bad service, but horrible mangement of a hotel. I will not use them again
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Good choice for a cheaper Disney weekend"
This was a great cheaper place to stay for a Disney parks weekend. The building is older, showing wear and tear and the walls are very thin allowing for access noise throughout the night. However, the cleaning staff did an excellent job cleaning our room after our first night. It was great after a long day at Disney to come back to a spotless room!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Ashlee
"Needs to work on their customer service"
I was given a key to a room that was occupied! This alone tarnished my experience. Had to go back to the front desk to sort out the mishap. As I was waiting, other customers were having issues and I felt that the front desk staff did not handle the situation the best they could. I already had a negative view before they even got to me. The actual facility was nice, clean and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"You pay for what you get"
Hotel was in great location. The rooms were ok. The main complaint was the bathroom looked old, rusted and dirty. Shower curtain smelled like urine. Faucet shower handle was broke.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
apri
"midweek stay"
was okay, staff very friendly, worth the price would stay again.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"Average hotel poor service"
The bed wasn't as comfortable as I thought it would be. The hotel elevator at the North end of the hotel was the slowest elevator I've ever been in. I preferred to use the steps when possible. There was no outside access to the staircase so you had to enter in the center of the building by the elevator and walk down the hall to use the stairs. When the room was cleaned, no additional coffee or tea were supplied. I called for a blow dryer because the one in the room didn't work and never received it.
4 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
The Hotel was convenient for our purpose. The staff were cordial and very accommodating. The Hotel's restaurant was moderately priced with good quality food. The Hotel itself was moderately priced and we would recommend it to our friends. The one bad thing about thee Hotel was the Discount Ticket Desk where you were told that for sitting through a 90 minute timeshare presentation we would receive a discount on Disney tickets. Although, we knew the procedure, 90 minutes turned into three hours. Furthermore, the salespeople would not credit us unless we sat through, what they called the full presentation. We also realize that this organization might not be affiliated with the Hotel, although one wing is a timesharing building. If the Hotel IS affiliated with the organization (AD1 GOLBAL) I would recommend sanctioning or removal from you group. If not, advise the Hotel of this situation, as we did.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015