All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
3011 Maingate LnKissimmeeFL34747United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Service is adequate
    Bad breakfast
    Bad amenities
"Decent hotel with Disney World shuttles"
Original stay was for 3 nights but stayed for one. No problem canceling the other 2 nights even after the deadline. No fee was charged and the staff was very quick about it.
Other trip Jan 10, 2016
Samantha
Great hotel outside of Disney. The floors are tile not carpet. The room was large, spacious, and very clean. However, you could tell the hotel needed some updating. Each floor had laundry facilities.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Jonathan
North Entrance, Elevators, Bathroom need to be updated.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for reaching out to write a review and sharing your feedback. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
Other trip Jan 6, 2016
"Worst place ever"
Hide fee and more hide fee... Looks old... Pool super small... They lied about Disney price tickets... Don't stay here...
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize you were not satisfied with the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Your comments are valued.
Other trip Jan 5, 2016
jorge
This hotel it's horrible. Never again
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay. We regret to read your experience did not meet your expectations.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
"Great Spot"
when i arrived they did not have my room available. i ended up diwngrading to a double bedded room. Very unexpected and aukward for a new couple
2 night business trip Dec 31, 2015
Trevor
"Terrible Stay"
Old hotel. Smells humid and bad. The room was not very clean and the AC very noisy.They charge a daily resort fee for an Xbox that doesn't work and a pool. Room service is not good. They allow pets so we spent 2 nights with a noisy dog in our hall.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. On behalf of our entire staff at Park Inn by Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I will share your comments with our Executive Management team, and I assure you we will work diligently to address your concerns in an effort to ensure similar situations do not occur again in the future.
Other trip Jan 3, 2016
Maria
"Very overpriced and disappointing"
Not impressed for the price. Lamp was broken and would not work. Wash cloth was dirty. Basically a $50-75 a night room rather than the $160 we paid.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Park Inn by Radisson standards.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Horrible management. They were extremely rude to me during check in and then woke me up with a wake up call that I did not ask for at 3am. When I approached management they accused me of lying and said they had no wake up call for me. They would have refunded the whole room (as they should have) if I did not book through Expedia.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Hello and Happy New Year Anonymous - We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and share your feedback. I am truly sorry you felt it was necessary to write a review after our conversation when you checked out. As we discussed our version of your experience is slightly different than stated here.
Other trip Jan 1, 2016
"Daddy Daughter vacation"
The stay overall was fine but the pictures in the brochure did not equal the grounds and the hotel room to the hotel restaurant breakfast buffet was terrible the staff in the hotel and especially the woman who helped me with the Disney tickets were exceptionally nice and very beautiful people to deal with it made that so much easy
1 night trip Dec 25, 2015
Phil
"The Good: It's near Disney. That's all One can Say"
The staff (one person working the desk while others watch) is frustrating. When checking in, I was told that the hotel was full and that he would try to find me a room. Ummm, the room was pre-paid. When I informed the clear, he said "well, I didn't say that I wouldn't find your room." Wow, that's customer service? When I wanted to check out, one clerk was helping a woman that was having an issue with how many days were prepaid. Her paperwork was in the bottom of her luggage. The clerk insisted she get her paperwork. It was going back and forth. All the while another clerk was standing there shuffling papers while I was eating to check out. I finally just dropped my card keys and left. To say this place is poorly managed is an understatement. The room was past dated and entering into "retro" style. The loose caulking around the tub was a nice touch. The dining room? Also dated, but it's not managed well either... perhaps the friend of the hotel manager? Stepping up to the hotels stand means you will be ignored until somebody is good a ready to accommodate you. Um, while the manage looks on. He must be proud of the lack of hustle. So there are two coffee urns - both get yanked to be refilled with coffee at the same time. The refill process is brewing right into the urn. Oh well, no coffee today. OJ, the same thing. Breakfast buffet? I have had better free buffets than this one that was not. Waitress? Excellent. She probably has had prior experience.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. On behalf of our entire staff at Park Inn by Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel.
Other trip Dec 31, 2015
Bathrooms were not cleaned priperly, lot of rust around. Overall Hotel was jut not taken care of
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Prashant
What I saw on the Internet and what I actually got in a room were two different things. I only bit on booking it because it was rated 3 stars which I don't think it was deserving of. Thankfully I only stayed 1 night and that was 1 night too many.
Other trip Dec 30, 2015
Ryan
"Do not stay here"
Poor. Bed was not comfortable
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
We appreciate your feedback regarding your bed. We regret to hear your it was not comfortable and did not meet your expectations.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
This hotel was a great value! There were lots of amenities and overall it was very clean. There is a $15/day resort fee but added into the cost of the hotel, it is still a good price! Much cheaper than actually staying in a Disney resort and extremely close to all the parks.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2015
It was awesome
4 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Not Provided
No carpit no baby crib 15 $ you have to pay for nothing
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
"BEWARE!! Pay a little extra, it will be worth it!"
1500 letters isn't enough to describe this SLUM HOTEL! 1. Staff is unbelievable rude and could care less about your needs. 2. Rooms are filthy, shower screamed (literally) every use. 3. Bathroom door sticks and you have to push open with your shoulder to get inside. 4. Pool and hot tub haven't been cleaned in years. 5. Charged $65 for a breakfast buffet with expired products. 6. From the staff, to the facility, and everything in it's entirety, this was the worst hotel we have ever stayed in BY FAR!! DO NOT sacrifice price for this horrendous stay....trust me! ZERO Stars....pathetic that Disney would associate with this slum hotel.
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
We enjoyed our stay very much. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our only 2 recommendation would be to have more parking spots dedicated to handicap. We had a handicap scooter and it was difficult to get close to the front of the complex as there were only 2 handicap parking spaces available. It was quite inconvenient to travel across a busy parking lot with the scooter and unload our luggage. The pillows in the room were very hard. Could use an upgrade to more comfortable pillows. We brought our own pillows. Other than those 2 items we were very satisfied and would highly recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
Staffing is rude. No early check in but will knock on your room door. Before check out. Tun was dirty.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
On behalf of our entire staff at Park Inn by Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service.
Other trip Dec 27, 2015
"NOISY, GRUNGY AND ANNOYING"
Very noisy and obnoxious, could hear EVERYTHING including the neighbors which I had to call security on to quiet them down (apparently they're entire tribe thought they were still at home) could hear the elevator, ice machine, kids running and screaming up and down the halls, adults doing the same at 3am. The hotel was very old, outdated and grungy. I wore my sandals around the room-didn't care to walk barefooted on the nasty old tile floors or the ugly old brown throw rugs they had placed on either side of the bed. The restaurant in the lobby was about the only thing open in town considering it was Christmas night, the food was awful but the waitress was a doll and at that point we were just glad to eat something. Bottom line-would of gotten a better night sleep in my car, could of saved myself some money too. Front desk did nothing to compensate me after mentioning my sleepless overnight most annoying night in a hotel ever stay.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay. We regret to hear your stay did not meet your expectations.We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service.
Other trip Dec 27, 2015
Debutaunt
"Horrible hotel..please read before staying"
I only stayed there two days and I switched rooms three times. The first room they gave me should not have been open for viewing at all. The plaster on the bathroom walls were peeling. The caulk from the tile had ran in the tub. The freezer was never defrosted in none of the rooms.The cleaning lady said they sprayed in there the day before. The second room. Cleaner bathroom but the locks on the hotel door was broke.for safety reasons I moved again and they moved me in a third room. It was okay until I noticed someone spit on the floor in the hallway. I told the front desk. Two hours later the spit was still there. I will never go back there again. The manager waived the resort fee but the rooms should have been free after those issues.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Hello Janice - We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Park Inn by Radisson standards.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Janice
"Highly recommend!!!"
As an older hotel, it was maintained well, the pools were great... We loved that one was open 24 hours. The service was very hospitable and whatever you needed... They were there for you. Highly recommend it. Value was great & super close to parks made for easy commute.
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"Basic, nothing extravagant, comfortable"
We checked in fairly late (9pm) & were only staying one night. Following AM, we checked into our on-site Disney resort. The hotel was nice, nothing top of the line. Beds felt great. Front desk staff were friendly & quick to check us in. I'm not sure of the age of the hotel, but it showed wear - the bathroom was very small & didn't have the typical separate sink to the toilet/shower area, which is a plus when you have 2 adults & 1 child trying to get cleaned up, showered, etc. The floor was all tile. I'm not particularly fond of this - it makes the room seem colder. And the temperature of the room was hard to get 'just right'. It was either too cold or too warm. Overall, if staying one night & using it for a quick nights sleep, before checking into your 'vacation spot', I'd say it's worth it. But anything more than one night, I'd most likely opt for a newer hotel. Oh & they didn't have a complimentary breakfast...which these days it seems that most do offer that.
Other trip Dec 12, 2015
Brandi
"Tired resort"
Wi fi didn't connect.shower was terrible,needs new shower head. Noisy hallway with kids running around also set off fire alarm. After check in additional resort surcharge for room???? No toothpaste at front desk. All for only $250. Look around and see the filth as u drive up. Go to orange lake if u want to See a resort.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
We stayed one night and did not have a chance to use the ammenities but there were plenty of them and the hotel itself was nice with a comfortsble room and friendly staff. We were very satisfied.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Trysha
"this place is nasty...UNSANITARY and run down and"
We travel at least monthly all over the US and we have never encountered this level of filth not even in a motel! there was blood all over the sheets when we checked in, the shower would not drain. the room and hotel overall was very unkept. the front desk was very short and rude we showed them picture of the disgusting sheet and asked for new sheets and were never delivered!!! never again this place is nasty...UNSANITARY and run down and should be closed
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Danicery
"very disappoiniting"
location good, hotel stay ''horrible'' no housekeeping done, after a long day notify front desk and took them 40min's to arrive with towels, worker was not pleasant or very attentive, front desk could care less about what transpire, cancelled next day stay and worker didn't care. Professionalism none.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. We are sorry to hear the housekeeping runner and the Front Desk team member made you feel like they did not care.
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
Joey
"Dirty hotel"
Stuff friendly but very unprofessional, the room was so dirty, we couldn't take a shower, it was hair on the shower walls, the floor in the whole room was DIRTY!!!!, inside the fridge it was food crumbs. I will never go back. Pictures don't show the real place.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service.
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
Romi
"Fair value for the price paid"
The room was very clean. You can tell the building is older; it has a 1960s/1970s feel to it. The shower has almost NO pressure, the hot water almost nonexistent. The bed was semi-comfortable. It was convenient having a fridge in the room, and the flat screen TV worked well. The bathroom is pretty big, as is the room. It was weird having a room with tile throughout; it made the room colder at night and every noise echoed. All in all, for the price I paid, it was a good deal.
Other trip Dec 5, 2015
Beckucha
"Not what I expect from Raddisson"
I was not happy with the desk, my room key had to be renewed every day, it would not open door. Day 3 my dead bolt was locked, took half hour standing in hall to get security to open. First 2 days my room was not made up after repeated calls to desk and personally going to desk. I would not stay there again or refer anyone. I was disapointed at best.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
Beverly
"One of my frequent stays"
It was a good stay visiting my family. I stayed in the North Tower and it is an older hotel with bathtub style showers and full tile floors. There is plenty to do and my favorite place to eat at is Millers Ale House near by. I have stayed here many times and the only thing I don't like is paying resort fees and I don't utilize the resort.
4 night trip Nov 25, 2015
Friendly staff. Clean room, but could use updating. Competitively priced resorts provide microwaves, this one didn't. Shower curtain rod heavily rusted. This should be reported by housekeeping to maintenance, not by the guest. Housekeeping never serviced room while we were away, so no clean up nor fresh towels or toiletries. Housekeeping tried to service our room early morning (long before check out time) when there was Do Not Disturb sign on the door. This is a pet friendly resort that restricts guests with pets to a certain building/location. Unfortunately there was a barking dog in the room across from ours in a non-pet approved building. This concerned the manager, who was very understanding and accommodating.
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
Very strong smell in the hallways Not sure what it was Probably to much cleaner The bath tub was dirty The beds are very uncomfortable
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
It was amazing
2 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2015
tishanna
"Perfect if you're on a budget"
Perfect for the price if you are on a budget. We were at the theme park all day anyway so we really only needed a place to sleep. The room was very spacious. The staff was very friendly and the free shuttle to the park was very convenient. Would stay there again.
4 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Lauren
"Decent for the price"
I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights for sleeping only. The bed was comfortable. I don't have any complaints about the hotel however I found it weird that there was tile flooring in the rooms. The bath tub was huge! Lastly the hotel had a funky smell to it.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Brie
"Could use some improvement"
Walked into the room and the toilet was running. Called front desk and told them. Waited 30 minutes--no one came. Went to front desk told them I had called 30 minutes ago about a running toilet. Either fix it, give me another room or I am out of there. In about 5 minutes a maintenance man came and fixed it. Fridge was not doing well either--not cold enough and controls appeared to be broken off. Was also not very clean. Didn't bother, thought that might not get looked at and we were only there for the weekend.
Other trip Nov 17, 2015
"Worst hotel in the Disney area"
Our room was poorly cleaned. When our room was cleaned the following morning, we returned to no wash clothes and less towels, it was visibly obvious that the bed linen was not fresh because it was almost left the same way we left it that morning. We saw the same pizza box outside of the neighboring room from check in to check out. Also the light in the bathroom when out after turning on the hotel blow dryer for about 2 minutes. Took about 1 hour for anyone to come and fix it. I have never stayed in a hotel where so may things bothered me and usually all I care for is cleanliness and nice staff. This place was lacking both.
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
"Staff was very friendly and helpful!"
The hotel halls are dirty and smells bad. Carpets could use a good cleaning. Also the tile floors in the rooms are sandy.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. We are thrilled to read you felt they were very friendly and helpful. However, we are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations. We will discuss the conditions of your room and corridors with our staff to ensure all guest rooms and public areas are up to Park Inn by Radisson standards.
Other trip Nov 17, 2015
The bathroom was dirty.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
"Uninhabitable Room"
A/C could not be controlled. Froze all night, no sleep due to noise. Bathroom looked like it was under construction. View of a brick wall....
Other trip Nov 13, 2015
Dad
"top stay"
brilliant. stayed four nights. clean, friendly, reliable Wi-fi, lovely pools. everything on the doorstep. minutes from Disney, old town ,main road network to Tampa/ Orlando. flexible re late check out for a nominal fee. ideal with late flight. somewhere to swim, shower, chill rather than spend a day in the sun waiting to leave. will stay again
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
stephen
The bathroom was dirty and gross.
1 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
"Not the best place I've ever stayed."
The hotel itself wasn't bad but the pool was diety as was the hottub. The bathroom tub and shower unit had been painted and the paint was wearing off so the tub looked nasty. We put a towel in the bottom of the tub before we took a shower. The resort fee is a joke. You pay 15.00 plus tax for nothing. It's no different than a regular hotel.we won't stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Edward
"Doesn't look good at all"
Bathroom in very very bad shape
4 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
Jaime
"Unfriendly staff"
Stayed there 5 days 4 nights for a softball showcase. Unfortunately, there was a customer service lady who was very rude and not very polite. I was being helped by a male. He was actually friendly but when I would ask a question, this lady kept interrupting the conversation and would speak to me rudely. Our stay was not a pleasant one at this hotel. They only cleaned our room twice in the 5 days we were there. Also, questioned when I asked for extra towels.
4 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2015
"They need to make things clear in the beginning..."
They told me I would get my deposit at the end of my stay but nope they took it all.....I should have booked a different hotel...
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
charlene
"Park Inn is a great hotel - highly recommend!"
Hotel was much nicer than we expected based upon other online reviews. Our 7 and 9 year old daughters had a blast! Shuttle to Magic Kingdom was very easy and saved us lots of money. We will definitely return to this hotel if and when we return to Disney.
3 night family trip Oct 29, 2015
Edward
"Needs upgrades"
The rooms were old and outdated. The toilet was mismatched and old. If we were not obligated to stay due to the company we were traveling with we would have just turned around and left.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015