All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
3011 Maingate Ln, Kissimmee, FL, 34747, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Service is adequate
    Breakfast is average
    Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
    Bad internet service
"All I have to say is gross"
One word cockroaches! Yes cockroaches in the room. Staff was super nice but ewwwww!
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for reaching out to write a review. We apologize for your concern. We work closely with our pest control company in order to avoid these situations. We make every attempt to pin point problems and try to eliminate them as soon as we can.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"Pictures are misleading"
Check in staff was great, however the room was outdated, smelled, rust and dirt in bathroom. No wash towels and a noisy ac unit. Pool had no clean towel. Was happy to check out
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Park Inn by Radisson standards.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"its was good."
The room size was good, location was great, there were a lot of things in the hotel itself, but the room doors are not sealed properly, so not only you can hear what people do outside but you can also hear what people are talking and doing from the hallway, and the internet was not usable. didn't work in any of our devices for more than 1 minute. But its a good place for the money they charged. we barely stayed in the room. I would go again no problem... but i'll probably request the last room in the hallway.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
thaisa
"For my Son"
I felt great with the service at this hotel. I recommend to all for a great stay. The only thing I have to add is , watch out for the aggresive sales groups trying to sell you a vacation or timeshare deal.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Vincent
"Rooms are not like the pictures"
I don't have anything negative to say about my stay per say, only that the room is a bit outdated and not at all like it appears in the pictures, which to be honest made me feel a bit cheated... The furniture is all outdated and not like it shows in the pictures. For the most part the room was clean, the floor was a bit dirty, but nothing exaggerating. The only main complain I have is that the room barely has any electricity outlets. There was a multiplug behing the TV furniture which made it weird for us to plug our phones to charge, and then the one in the bathroom... But nothing near the nightstands, which made it very uncomfortable for us to use our alarms... The staff was very pleasant, and very helpful, and the food in the restaurant was very nice as well.
2 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
Natalie
"Ok for quick stay with family."
Room was decent but bathroom was not. Needed to be upgraded badly. Room furniture was comfortable and looked nice. Price was good for one night.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
russyl
"So So Place to stay"
The hotel stated it had premium bedding and pillow top mattresses, neither appeared to be in my room. The A/C was wouldn't cool under 75 degrees, and with it in Florida and spending all day at Disney, didn't make for a comfortable night sleep. Parking is not convenient to where the rooms are. With a 8 month pregnant wife, the walk to the room was pretty far. I will say that the room was clean and the people at the front desk were very friendly.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. However, we are thrilled to read your room was clean and our front desk staff was very friendly.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Samuel
"A travel nightmare"
First room we were given smelled like someone dumped a bucket of bleach in it and the sheets were dirty. We had to request a room change since we have a small child and infant and the smell was unbearable. We were switched but the new room was old. The shower curtain dirty, shower pole completely rusted and the mattresses were old. Never going back again.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"Needs work."
The staff was helpful and very friendly. The hotel needs work. It's trying to be nice but falls a bit short. The mini fridge in our room was broken and the room had a humid feel to it. The biggest issue was a complete lack of soundproofing. You are able to hear people in the hallway and other rooms as if your door is open. Not at all peaceful.
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Allison
"Ehhhh"
Hallways and rooms were noisy. Refrigerator was hot and had rust on the shelving. The AC was loud and only cooled 1 side of the room and made the room very humid/moist. Modern looking but old parts in fridge and shower head. Very tiny bathroom. Not very happy with my stay but acceptable for the price
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Like the floor NOT the bathroom"
love tile floors. The pool was great and open 24-7 But the bathroom was awkward toilet was right there no room to move. No security back door was suppose to be locked.
4 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Dawn
we stayed on the fifth floor and we do not know the name of the maid but she was an extraordinary person. friendly helpful and her pleasant manner started our day with a smile. she was of Jamaican origin I believe. thank you for your kindness.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
"Sadly not my annual choice stay.."
I was looking for a nice place for my husband and I to make an annual stay, however I didn't find this hotel to be that place. Still on the look out for a nice accommodating place in Kissimee area for our annual anniversary stay. My price I was told wouldn't be any more than 140$ for everything ended up being almost 80$ more. The soaking tub wouldn't hold water, the bed was so hard, and you could tell the room needed more care for. Disappointed
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
On behalf of our entire staff at Park Inn by Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I will share your comments with our Executive Management team, and I assure you we will work diligently to address your concerns in an effort to ensure similar situations do not occur again in the future.
2 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Rosa
"Worst hotel I've stayed at in years!"
One of the worst hotels I've ever stayed at. Cons: For starters, there is no dial in the room to control the temperature so you have to call front desk to adjust it. Called front desk on several occasions wit no answer. Stayed in the room closest to the elevator, could hear the elevator "ding" at all hours throughout the day/night. There is no carpet anywhere so you can constantly hear people dragging their luggage in and out of rooms. The walls/ doors seem to be paper thin because you could hear everything going on outside of the room, woke up several times throughout the late night/early morning to people conversating, luggage being dragged, pretty much anytime there was a sound outside of the room, my guest and I heard it. The shower head in the bathroom was poorly installed, could not adjust it to desired height. And lastly by far the worst thing about this hotel, the wifi service was atrocious. Could not connect AT ALL. The entire time I was in the hotel, the wifi would connect briefly and then disappear, I spent 90% of the time using my cell phone data ($$$) Pros: Location was good, close to the parks. Nice hot tub and pool
4 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Anthony
Only stayed one night but would definitely stay again
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
gary
"Wasn't what I expected."
I arrived at approximately 7:30pm to find out that neither of my 3 rooms were ready. The bathrooms in the rooms were extremely small with very little room to move. Our 2nd night was the worst. Could not sleep because of the guest next door going in and out of their room all night. Around 2am, their 7 year old child managed to get out of the room and was in the hall crying , because they apparently had too much to drink to be able to watch their child. Caution, upon leaving your room, make sure your door closes all the way.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Not happy
"Good location and quiet area"
I paid to upgrade my view and my view was of the parking lot. I called and they told me I didn't pay to upgrade. Apparently your company did not submit the upgrade to them. I changed rooms and the new room had water all over the floor from the ac being clogged and ants. The hotel staff was short and rude. The manager was excellent. I will not be back to that hotel just based on the staff and wait to speak to any staff member.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We also apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
"Dont reccomend this hotel"
The room we were given didn't the picture online. They weren't anywhere near as nice and our door handle came off trying to close the door plus our tv remote wasn't working and took forever to get a new one to us. Bottom line our stay could have been much better
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
jason
"Very Pleased"
My wife and I were very pleased. We've stayed in this area many times but were looking for cheaper hotel this trip. We got to town early and were allowed to check in early as in four hours early. Front desk staff were Very helpful and friendly. The room was a king magical view. Very spacious and clean. Will certainly stay there again soon....
2 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
ron s
"Fantastic price for accommodations and location."
Our trip started at a sub-par Comfort Suites downtown for athe business part of our trip. We decided to stay a few extra days and to move closer to Disney. This hotel was a fantastic price for the accommodations and location. The only downside was room service food was 1 star quality but you can eat at any of the nearby restaurants so it doesn't equate into my rating.
4 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Shannon
"Muggy"
Upon arrival hotel did not have the type of room I booked available. Was able to move into the correct room the next day, this hotel is very damp and muggy. Everything in my room was wet. The hotel quoted me a price for my Disney tickets at $400.00 dollars more than I actually paid through the Disney web sight. Needless to say we cnecked out early and went to a much better hotel. WORST HOTEL WE HAVE EVER STAYED IN.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
"Would recommend"
We had a great time during our 4 day get away. The hotel staff took care of all of our needs without hesitation. The 24 hour pool was a success with the kids and the location of the hotel was perfect...
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
Derick
This is a nice place for the price. Nice pool area open 24hrs, a hot tub.
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
"Amazing hotel!"
It was a great stay friendly staff will definitely stay there again!
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Adrienne
"No comment.."
It was not what I was expecting. They said it was free wifi, free parking and they even charge me for the pool that we never use. We have a package with all include; car, flight and hotel. For the car we ended paying more money and for hotel and flight. It was a nightmare. The cleaning was disgusting. I we never stay an place like that. We ending paying for all the amenities.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"Never Stay Here"
We booked this room for 2 adults and 3 children 10 and under. When we arrived and given a room we where given a room with 2 queen beds in it. When we went to the front desk to ask for a roll away we where told they didn't have anymore they told us the room was only ment for 4 people. We asked what are we supposed to do with 5 they just looked at us and shrugged their shoulders. Eventually after complaining enough they moved us in to a larger room with 3 queen beds at no upcharge, but the a/c wasn't working in the room and the floor was tile and wet under the a/c vent. We could not see this and I slipped and fell on my knee leaving a big bruise and hard to walk the next day. The hotel says that there was nothing they could do about the a/c and it controlled the whole floor. Had breakfast in the resturant and none of the food was what was shown on the menu, for example my son wanted silver dollar pancakes and got pancakes the size of hubcaps sausage was suppose to be link and was patties, french toast turned out to be french toast sticks you could buy at Wal Mart. When we checked out and the clerk asked how we enjoyed our stay we told him about the issues we had and he didn't even offer an apology just said thank you and have a nice day. Would never stay here again and never recommend it to anyone.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
On behalf of our entire staff at Park Inn by Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. We appreciate your feedback regarding your room and your dining experience in our restaurant. I will share your comments with our Executive Management team, and I assure you we will work diligently to address your concerns in an effort to ensure similar situations do not occur again in the future.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Laurie
"Won't go back"
It was ok
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry your stay was only "ok" and you would not return! We truly wish we had some additional information or details so we could address your concerns.
2 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Carmelo
"don't stay here!!!! reviews are correct!!!!!!"
Bbbbbbad...bbbbbbad.....the worst. Bad advertising the name raddison. Smelly. Water on floors, filthy carpet, you hear.. housekeeping yelled ouT... over and over.. paper thin walls..yelling next door, babies crying. a stopped at night. Paid 4 stayed 2. Even with a free room, we left. The reviews are correct. The pool was nasty, the jacuzzi, even nastier...2 umbrellas for the entire resort. Unbelievably bad.
4 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
james
"My friend recommend for me , nice hotel , see you"
We enjoyed the hotel, great service, my family is very happy and return again to the hotel parkinn
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Never again!"
The hotel smelled really bad! We had to switch rooms 2 different times. The first 2 they try to stick us in were so gross The smell was unbarable. The 3rd rooms was ok until you walked into the bathroom. The bathroom was full of mold in the shower. But they said they did not have any other rooms so we were stick with that one. The cheap rates are not worth it!
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Carl
"Nice indication"
The experience was the worst hotel the ever been, noice, wa no security box in my room, I have to ask to the staff for clean my room. The food terrible, awful service. Kind of don't like Latin people when the half of the staff its Latino.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
hugo
"Location was perfect for us."
Enjoyed it for one night !
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Michele
"affordable lodging for Disney world"
I stayed here in the pass. It suited my need for the rime i spent at disney. Lot cheaper than other resorts. One mile from disney parks.straight run.
6 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Everlette
"It was truly a venture..."
First you check in and they give you a slip as if they are given you something for your stay. You go over to another desk and they try to talk you into doing the time share. You pay 15.00 a day for resort fees this is NOT A RESORT IT IS A HOTEL. Resorts have amenities this place has a small gym 3 pools that are open 24 hours but are dimly lite at night. The water was cloudy my whole stay so I did not get in the pool. I was just not pleased we requested another room which we did get. The paint in the bath rooms were peeling off the ceiling and the curtains rod was rusted as well as the inside of the mini fridge. I questioned the open at the bottom of the door was told all the doors were like that. I asked about bugs and things and was told they don't have that issue. Well we returned one night to find a lizard going under our door my thought was now many have come in and were not caught ugh. We were looking around for him once I got the nerve to enter the room he was climbing he door so he decided to grab a towel and get it out of the room but he ran out the same way he came in under the door. So Saturday night and Sunday we had a towel under the door. The 15.00 a day is a rip off the shuttle that it should cover comes twice a day one trip to the park and one back and they show a light rail but it is not at the hotel. The 15.00 covers parking as well but you are parking in a large parking lot not as if it is a parking deck. They need to move the smoking from the exit door
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Lola
"Okay but probably won't stay here again"
1) The hotel is off a busy road. When you want to drive or go to Disney/Universal, you have to cross a three lane road and do a U-turn to get the way you want. 2) There were bugs in my room. It was gross. 3) The pillows are extremely uncomfortable. They are very hard. 4) ***THIS IS THE PART THAT REALLY MADE ME UPSET*** After we checked in we were rushed over to another desk to get our "VIP package". Sat down and this woman told us about all these deals she could get us as long as we went to a presentation in the morning at 7:45am. If you read the fine print the presentation lasts from 90 to 120 minutes depending on level of interest. We didn't go but I'm pretty sure it was to talk you into getting a timeshare. You also had to put down a 20$ deposit. Avoid the desk if you don't want to be talked into this. Also, that same woman was insanely rude. She called us alcoholics in a "nice southern way"...raised her eyebrow at the fact my boyfriend and I live together and aren't married and she made fun of our state and "our people" (we're from West Virginia) Was not happy!
3 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Katy
"Excellent experience"
Very pleased with the friendly staff... All around a good experience. I would stay there again in a heartbeat
3 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
Glenn
"A Great Hotel for the price."
I always take my son To Orlando for a few days several times during the year and I don't want to spend a fortune but don't want to stay in the Ghetto either to save a few bucks. Im cost careful but want a nice place and this hotel is one of the better hotels at a good price. We will go back there. John from Loxahatchee fla.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
We complained about the bathtub not draining & it bring full of someone else's hair the first night. Seven nights later it was still not fixed. The ridiculous "resort" fee they charged over & above what we had prepaid for is a joke, not to mention highway robbery. The door is never locked at night. There is a stench on the main floor.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. On behalf of our entire staff at Park Inn by Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Park Inn by Radisson standards.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
TMH
"New look"
The hotel need to have a make over on the outside. Did not like that there wasn't any carpet on the floors in the room. Otherwise the room was just right for me and my husband.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
"Close to everything!!"
Nice hotel my kids enjoyed the big pool and the video games,rooms are pretty, personal was nice I booked by Expedia and was so easy to check inn at the hotel they had my room ready definitely I recommend this hotel and Expedia
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
angela
Nices
3 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
Arquelio
We were there on our honeymoon and planning to visit the Disney theme parks. We booked a "magical view" to see the fireworks from our room, well upon our late check in(about 9) I noticed the trees completely blocked our view. Upset, I called down to the front desk and within minutes someone was at our door to escort me to another room to see if it would work. In my opinion the staff went above an beyond from check in to check out to make sure our honeymoon was a great experience!!! Thanks guys!!!!
3 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
Amber
The couple celebrated their anniversary and was very satifued with the location of the property, the staff, and the overall experience. Thanks Park Inn for your assistance in making this vacation a memorable vacation and anniversary! ! #TLSTravel#EscapeExploreEnjoy
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Great overall stay!"
Love the room, easy of restaurants. The bathrooms were just too small...nice but the squeeze between the door and toilet to get to shower/jacuzzi type tub was too tight.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2015
Tia
"Bad Experiance."
Our conformation Number is 124333855873. We paid for two days $ 106.64 in advance and I supposed to pay another $ 30.00 for additional hotel fees.I found my credit card statement they charged me $53.33 for an additional day,and also $ 33.90 charge is pending. I tried to contact the hotel accounts department,nobody picked the phone. I left a message regarding this additional charges, but nobody call me back yet. So I am overcharged by $ 57.23.Hope You will take care this matter seriously. Thank You, Mathew John.
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
Mathew
"ok to stay"
The tile floors throughout created alot of noise. The apparent water damage in the bathroom ceiling, I guess will be repaired one day? But it was worth the money to stay.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Affordable hotel near Disney World"
We got a sale rate of $46 + $15 facility fee - bargain rate for what we got! We only stayed one night, but beds were comfortable, the shower was great, and we ate at 10pm at the Pizza Hut take out counter on site. Some other reviews have commented on the condition of the hallways and common areas - I would agree that some updates need to happen.....stains on the hallway carpets, scratches on the walls in the hallway, etc. They were painting around the elevator area when we were there. It seems like they are trying to work on things. All the staff that we interacted with were extremely nice and helpful!
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Hotel we will book in the future."
The hotel was extremely well located near Disney. We were able to watch the nightly fireworks show from the room every night. The staff was very friendly and willing to help us during our stay.
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Jose
"Save your money, find another hotel."
Moldy smells in the hotel. Dirty floors in our room. They did offer to switch our room. Room had a small refrigerator and there was a good size tv, and coffee maker. adequate storage space. however the door to the room had to be forcefully pushed closed in order to engage the lock. The bath tub would fill 1/2 way up while showering and the toilet barely flushed. no exhaust fan. The beds were rock hard. The pool hot tub was dirty.(scummy film) I did enjoy the salt water pool and liked the 24 hour access to the pool. We asked for an extra blanket,was told "we will bring one up if we have any more available", never heard from them again..went down personally to pick up a blanket. (gee I guess they found one!) The breakfast buffet was not worth the $10.95 price...pancakes were ice cold, Home fries were greasy. The scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, were barely warm enough to enjoy. You make waffles were the only hot item! Ran out of coffee at the buffet plus they added a 15% gratuity charge.(waitress did nothing more than bring one cup of coffee) juices were an extra charge. There are way better places to eat breakfast within a few minutes drive than to settle for cold or luke warm.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015