All hotels in Aurora, Colorado, United States of America
16475 E 40th Cir, Aurora, CO, 80011, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Nice Hotel close to airport"
Friendly and courteous staff. Good breakfast and free shuttle to airport.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Great place to stay between airport and downtown."
Nice stay. Nicely updated and rooms were very clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Sandra
"Just what we needed on a quick sleepover"
This was a very short overnight stay for a morning flight out of DEN, but still, the hospitality and comfort of the rooms made the waking up at 4am so much better. From the roomy bathroom, to the cushy bed, plenty of outlets to charge up for the upcoming flight, this hotel has it. Staff was nice and I wish we stayed longer to try out their breakfast with gourmet coffee and inviting dining room.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
"Comfortable hotel stay"
We had a good stay after traveling to Estes Park and other cities within Colorado for the week. The bed was the most comfortable, with a knob that you can adjust the firmness of the mattress. The only negative was ordering my food from their restaurant. I went to pick it up and instead of bagging the food they had me carry a huge and very heavy tray to the fifth floor! I would recommend that they doggy bag the food for convenience. Other than that, the hotel was decent.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
natalie
"Business Trip"
Amazing service from time of arrival to departure. Will stay here again.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
Vanessa
"convenient & comfortable"
The Hilton Garden exceeded our expectations. We needed an overnight stay before our early morning flight out of Denver. The staff was helpful & friendly. The shuttle to & from the airport was very efficient & we were impressed at how smooth the last part of our trip was. Also, the fire pit was a great addition. It was a great ending to a fabulous trip.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"A stopover in Denver"
We needed a hotel close to airport for an overnight stay . Free shuttle from airport, nice large room restaurants near by friendly front desk service , room was clean and beds were comfortable . I left a ladies shirt in the room and called a few hours later after checkout when I reached my next destination to inquire about it. Housekeeping was supposed to get back to me but two days later I still havent heard from them .
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
mother of three
"Great location. Close to restaurants and shopping."
GREAT hotel and EXCELLENT staff...especially Jesse and Tamara! They are the BEST!!!!!!!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Great location - close to Denver Airport.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2015
Vlad
"R & R (rest and relaxation)"
We stayed one night before continuing to our resort for a few nights. Very happy with service from airport and wonderful service at hotel. Thanks everyone again.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
R & R
Easy check-in, clean room, fast internet, great experience.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Great Customer Service, Great Location!"
When I arrived earlier than check-in time, I was greeted by nice and courteous staff. They were able to give me and approximate time of when my room would be ready and actually called me to inform me my room was ready. Not familiar with the area, the staff gave me directions to things that were nearby and suggested places for me to visit. The room was spotless and they ensured I had everything I needed during my stay. Overall the customer service alone was the best aspect of my stay.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Dabengz
"Perfect!"
Overnighted before fligh home. Hotel was muh better than expected. Will stay here again!
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"Denver"
A very nice overnight stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Nice quick stay in Denver"
We stayed overnight to catch an early morning flight to Costa Rica. The room was clean and comfortable. The receptionist was so polite. Many guests were leaving at the same time as us and the shuttle was full so the receptionist arranged for a cab to take us to the airport. How great was that? We got in too late to try the reception food or the in house diner but it looked good.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"hotel smell bad and front desk person poor service"
I arrive at 10pm on friday February 28 and asked her,for a weak up call at 3AM. I didn't receive that call I went to the front desk at 3:30 AM, after few minutes she opened the door and said so sorry. worst, part is room smelt as 100 people slept there and never were cleaned!!! bed and carpet.....like foot,like dirty....I don't recomend that hotel....
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
kari
Two of the three employees we encountered were idiots. The lady was amazing and intelligent however.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Lovely hotel, great location near DIA"
Thoroughly enjoyed our recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn. We had an early flight out of DIA and spent the night before at the Hilton. The lobby is lovely with high ceilings, contemporary design, fireplace and beautiful furnishings. We had dinner and a glass of wine at the restaurant just adjacent to the lobby. Service was excellent from both the wait staff and the front desk. Fruited water and coffee are always available in the lobby. Our room was excellent as well with a comfortable king bed and coffee maker. The next morning the airport shuttle van provided service to DIA with vans leaving every 30 min. We were picked up promptly on our return as well. Next time we have a flight out of DIA we will definitely stay at Hilton Garden Inn.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
April
"FLYING FROM DIA MADE EASY......"
The hotel made our flight from DIA very easy with their shuttle service. The room was wonderful and the staff was very professional, helpful, and we would definitely stay there again if flying out of DIA.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Margaret
"Terrible bed, clean but dated room"
The lobby area is nice when you first walk in but the room was dated. The staff was friendly enough but the breakfast area setup was too crowded and the food wasn't fresh. The worst part of our stay was the uncomfortable bed. There were dents in the mattress from prior use.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Ohio travelers
"Great location and EXCELLENT staff!"
Weekend visit to the city and the location and staff was great! I stay at this property all the time and have yet to be disappointed.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"very pleased"
Excellent will stay again walking distance to great restaurants great shuttle service to airport
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Gwendolyn C
"Not good"
Hotel is far from airport the hotel is in not good condition
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Very nice"
Loved the outdoor firepit
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Judith
"Wish it was a bit closer...."
The hotel was further from the airport than I expected; I usually stay off Tower Road... but its a nice safe area and convenient to walk to good restaurants! The staff were really friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Jeannie
"Garden Inn gives us what we are expecting for"
Spent only one night there and everything was as wished. A nice and clean hotel nearby the airport. Good swimming pool and gym.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Alfonso
Staff was friendly and the room was comfortable and conveniently located near the airport
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
nancy
"Good Airport Hotel."
Great place to stay when catching an early morning flight out of Denver. Friendly staff, clean rooms, easy to navigate and free parking. Bed was not the best but for one night, it was adequate. About seven miles away from Denver International Airport. I should stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"Nice hotel close to airport"
In the breakfast there is only 2 waitress, it is too much people for them
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Ma Rocio
"Impressed!"
Great! Enjoyed to the max... The ladies that cleaned our rooms were very nice and sweet! They did a great job!! Definatley will be back!
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Daniela
"Excellent Service. Excellent hotel."
Just a stopover, but was great. I was sick and stat he'll per me find medical care and called me a taxi. Very clean. Nice spacious room for the 4 of us.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Faith
"Comfortable and convenient location"
Nice clean hotel with shuttle service to airport. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Courtney
"Great airport location and parking options"
Great experience as always. The staff is TOP NOTCH! Love the convenience of parking and flying. Feel safe every time I'm there.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Eh ok"
We were stuck in Denver due to weather. The hotel was nice enough just nothing spectacular.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Wendi
"Room cold"
The room was cold (not cool) upon entry. Temp was 18F outside in Denver, 62F in room. Heater ran all night trying to heat the room to a comfortable level (72F). It never got to 72F. Was offered another room, but it too was cold upon entry, and the heating unit could not raise temp to 72F.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Fantastic!!"
Our stay was great. Very friendly staff as well as helpful! Rooms were very comfortable and very clean. I would definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Thomas A
"Very comfortable. Close to the airport"
Very comfortable bed. Helpful staff. Close to airport. Very consistent with other Hilton garden inns.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
priscilla
"Come on mold and rot in room 203."
Room was nice However, when I sat down to go to the bathroom and saw the black mold under the right side of the sink I couldn't believe I was in a Hilton.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
mark
"Good stay."
Relatively new, clean, reasonably priced. Front desk help is functional, but service is basic. No breakfast included.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Robin
"highly recommended!"
very clean and nice please to stay. highly recommended!
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
myung
"Easy place to stay"
The beds are way to soft they advertise comfort control for bed so it really make a cheap goofy mattress
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Love the reverse park and ride"
Enjoyed the reverse park and ride, paid for our stay at the hotel. Very comfortable bed, slept like a baby. Room clean and neat.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Phyllis
"Great place to stay not so near Denver Airport"
We had a late flight into Denver airport, so we decided to stay in an airport hotel. The stay at the Hilton Garden Inn was great. However, it is about 20 minutes by shuttle away from the airport.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Great hotel 20 minutes from DIA"
The hotel was great, but the free shuttle cost me a wheel off my suitcase. The driver dropped my bag and the wheel broke off.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Great stay for the money"
Good stay very close to restaurants. Great rate for extended parking and convenient shuttle service to airport.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"Probably not again"
I woke up very often due to the loud slamming of doors of other rooms and the noisy heater. The door had about a one inch gap under it which light and noise filtered through. The lobby was beautiful.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Overall, a great stay. The staff in the restaurant was excellent. They made fresh eggs for me and my husband even though it was close to closing time. When the hair dryer in our room broke, they replaced it with a new one within a few minutes. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Classy lobby! Warm and welcoming."
Great hotel for the price and convenient airport shuttle. Perfect hotel for a night before an early morning flight
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
tricia
"Grade A stay"
Very awesome stay
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Adam
"Nice hotel located close to airport"
Everything was fine with only one concern. Hotel was pleasing to the eye with Christmas lights on trees and a large lobby.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014