All hotels in Aurora, Colorado, United States of America

Clean
    Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
"Nice and comfy."
Stayed here one night but it was great. Loved the bed, very comfortable and room size was quite adequate. Very clean and staff was great as well. Nice location near the airport and plenty of restaurants in walking distance.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
wendy
"Front Desk"
Henry who was on duty the two days I was there could not have been more accommodating to me. He was the best. The staff at the restaurant were great too. Very nice stay.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
barbara
The hotel was nice and clean. Shuttle service very accommodating. My only complaint was breakfast. That there was a flat rate for what I perceived was a continental breakfast then found it cost me almost $12/person. We thought the cost was for cooked to order items not the relatively poor selection that I usually encounter in a continental included breakfast.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"So-so"
Ice machines broken on two floors. Front desk couldn't find reservation. Room was clean.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Nice decor, comfortable, clean."
enjoyed our brief stay.would recommend it to others.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
TD and bdvr
"Nice motel near airport"
Nice motel near airport plus shuttle to get us there.there is good resteraunts near the motel and the shuttle driver to the airport was great.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
james
"missed that free kick star in the mornings"
a good place to stay. only thing we missed was some kind of a free breakfast to start our day. Only place we stayed in 12 nights that did not have something.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
good checkin and out. good room. no problems. convenient to airport with shuttles free to and from. pay for a good breakfast, though.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"The rock"
The beds where harder then rock. It was really noise from next room. The room was clean. I don't think I will not go back.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Jeremy
Close to restaurants, interstate highway, and Walmart Superstore. Elevators were slow because there's only two for the entire complex. The beds are comfortable and the rooms very clean. Bring your own breakfast or buy it in the hotel restaurant.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Well traveled
close to airport, about 15 minutes, specially when u have a late arrival
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
vanessa
Great hotel to stay very convenient location to airport and surrounding areas
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Kathleen
Hotel was good. The ice machines were all down. Had to go to front desk. Other than that great. Nice to leave car there for a week and shuttle was really easy to DIA.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Darla
"The beds were double not queen."
We had to go to 3 different floors for ice. Rusty sink. Lost signal on tv a number of times. They charge for a breakfast that is free in many other hotels.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
chris
"Terrible room"
Stay away from the first floor room near the swimming pool equipment. Constant equipment-running sound.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Waiting for a Plane"
Spent the night waiting for a flight the next day, early in the morning. It was a better than nice place to spend a night. The only time a problem could have come up was the next morning when more people then could fit on the shuttle to the airport showed up, but the problem was handled by a second shuttle showing up.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"GOOD HOTEL. RECOMMEND IT."
Everything was fine. Just dropped in for a night of sleep and right back to the airport the next morning.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
STEVE
"Hilton Garden Inn near Denver Airport"
I stayed one night in an emergency and arrived late..the staff was very friendly and quick (gave me hygiene supplies and water). The room on 6 th floor had very comfortable bedding and linens. Decor and rug are dated, the rug had a small spot of dried black stuff on it, but the rest of the room was clean. Good black out curtains. About $170 included taxes so I would expect a more updated room. I was at end of the hall, very quiet except shower/water noises.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Ok hotel"
The staff was kind & courteous. The hotel was clean & tidy. At the same time, the hotel is old, smelled funny & overall in moderately poor condition. The AC also sucked. This is the first Hilton I have stayed at that I was less than satisfied. It's time to remodel it.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Todd
"Pleasant hotel for airport stay"
Missed flight connection so used Expediato pick hotel..shuttle at curbside when I came out of airport..several hotels use same shuttle so it takes a while to get to each hotel so I would take a taxi next time as it was very late and I was very tired...about $25 on my return the next morning but if you have the time, shuttle ok. Hotel furnishings a bit dated, the rug looked old and a bit dirty..I started sneezing and coughing as soon as I got into my room but it cleared with the air conditioner on. Bed and linens nice, comfortable..I was only there about 5 hours..would stay here again at Expedia rates but not rack rates. Staff person at midnight very nice, gave me a water and toothbrush/ paste..Neutrogena products in bathroom. Good black out curtains, quiet.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Nice and clean .Beautiful view. Restaurants within walking distance.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"A nice hotel"
The staff were polite and helpful. We did not have any issues that arose. The room was nice, quiet, and basic. Only complaint is not enough variety for channels to watch. It was a nice stay.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Zach
"Nice hotel away from downtown"
We liked this hotel because we were roadtripping and it was close to the freeway and away from downtown Denver. It was clean and comfortable with several restaurants nearby to chose from.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Jenn
"Fair for one nigth"
As a hotel management worker The overall of the room is okay, but the service in front desk sucks they didn't explain anything we have to ask about everything we want to know it they didn't want to store our luggage in the store luggage and they didn't bring it up to the room we have to do it by ourselves
1 night trip May 31, 2015
"Transit Vacation Night"
From Check in to check out the experience was what I come to expect from any Hilton Garden Inn
Other trip May 29, 2015
"Not My Best Hotel Stay"
I would not stay at the Hilton Garden Inn again nor would I recommend it to others. The beds were hard. The coffee pot did not work - Keurigs are a pain. The pod kind of exploded, filling the cup with grounds. Ick. There was no complimentary breakfast. The breakfast we could buy cost $11. We had a struggle getting on to the complimentary wifi. The idea was clearly to encourage us to use the $4.99 wifi. Our plans changed unexpectedly and we had to leave a day early. Of course, we understood we would have to pay for the third night anyway, but we did not have to be scolded as we left. On the other hand, the two maintenance men who helped us and the housekeepers were very nice.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Very comfortable"
Very convenient for the airport and car rental. The staff was very helpful.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Cheryl
"Very disappointed, will not stay there again."
The beds are totally uncomfortable, I did not sleep well at all, it is not close to the airport.
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Denver airport value stay"
Clean, convenient location, good value
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
Edson
"Shuttle to Airport"
The shuttle to the airport was the attractive feature for me.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
"Nice hotel near the airport"
We wanted a hotel near the airport so it would be easy to get to our departing flight. This hotel fit the bill, and it was also easy to drive into Denver to visit our daughter.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Rich
"dirty sheets"
We had hair all over the sheets on one of the beds had to request new sheets
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Peaceful Nite"
First night was absolutely wonderful! Second night had the unfortunate pleasure of distruptive neighbors that woke me up at 3am and refused to settle down. I never complain, but finally called the front desk...
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"I'd stay here again, definitely."
Came just to visit Denver and everyone at the hotel was nice and friendly. I'm from down south and I felt nothing but hospitality from the front staff, maids, and airport van drivers.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Erin
"Great beginning to a memorable trip"
Staff was courteous and friendly. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Dollhead
"Very Good Airport Hotel"
Chose this hotel for its price and location (convenient to airport). Check-in and check-out was easy, and I was pleased with the room. The free shuttle, and other amenities were a plus.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Jo
"Nice hotel near airport"
The hotel was clean and very friendly staff. Would recommend
Other trip May 11, 2015
Stacey
Would have liked it better if they provided free breakfast. Courteous staff. Clean facility.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Very close to Denver airport."
I chose this hotel because I had an early flight out of Denver and it was close to the airport. As soon as I arrived had great service, the staff was very respectful and nice and knowledgeable. I had a few questions about where to return my rental car, and the guy knew the answers.
Other trip May 9, 2015
jeffrey
"Convenient"
We enjoyed our stay. We needed rides to and from the airport and it was great to have such a convenient that eased our minds. Beautiful common areas. The room needed some work.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Judy
"DIA stop over"
I stayed at the Garden Inn overnight before catching a flight out of DIA. The hotel was well situated and close (within a parking lot) of dining so it was nice to not have to search for a restaurant. There is also a resturant and bar on site. My room was quiet except for the mini fridge that I unplugged. Checkin and checkout was less than a minute both times thanx to my prepayment for the room. The area appears to be safe for a woman traveling alone and I felt safe in the hotel.
1 night trip May 3, 2015
Pamela
"A stop along the way!"
Layover for charter flight to ND
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
RANSOM
Staff was great--such pleasant and welcoming people. Very nice stay
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Charged for a roll away bed. 3/4 of the TV channels didn't work. Room service walked in at 8:00 AM. Charged for breakfast. Walls were paper thin, and the other guests were extremely noisy. Would not recommend.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Loved my stay at the Hilton"
Loved our stay. The location was great, lots of food in walking distance and close enough to the airport. Will come back again!
4 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Jonathan
"Weekend Get Away"
Had an issue with the room on arrival, but the staff was very quick to address the issue. I found the staff to be very pleasant, friendly, and helpful while addressing our needs and/or concerns. The hotel is a bit dated but nice.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Nice close to airport."
The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The hotel was Conveniently close to the airport.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Hope1015
I checked in for an overnight stay, catching a flight home the next day. Hotel is located in an industrial park area with other hotels. There is an OutBack and several eateries across the street. Free shuttle to airport. Business center is equipped with several computers, fax & printer for any business needs. Room was very nice and quiet. Small bar downstairs. I would definitely stay here again. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Becky
Overall good hotel, gym and pool was out of order !
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Hilton Quality at a Reasonable Price"
The Hilton Garden Inn offered the convenience of staying close to DIA for an early departing flight on the following morning. The rate was reasonable compared to other metro areas. The hotel was busy that night but the staff was very friendly, responsive and helpful with answering questions or providing assistance. My room was located on the second floor several rooms down from the elevator. I was not disturbed by noise from guests in the hallway or the use of the elevator. Several restaurants are within close walking distance. The hotel itself is starting to show some slight wear and tear (its a busy place) but all was very clean. For a short duration visit, its a good choice. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2015