All hotels in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1050 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, QC, H3A2R6, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"OMNI MONT-ROYAL DELIVERS"
Very Nice hotel and good value for the price. Location cannot be beat. Would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
"Avoid at all costs."
Upon arrival I was told that the room I booked through Hotels.com (although they said Expedia) was not available and that I had to take a room with two twin beds. They told me also that because I was "an expedia guest" I could not pay an additional fee to get the room I originally booked. The room itself was stuffy, dusty and smelled of smoke. On the third night there was a loud fight in the room next door to me, and I called the front desk because the victim of the fight was screaming for his life. The desk told me they did not need to know which room next to me the fight occurred at and hung up. Security banged on the wrong door, and I had to go out into the hall at 3am to tell them they were bothering the wrong people. The fight resumed 5 minutes later. I could hear punches landing contact on someone's skin and bodies hitting the shared wall. I could hear the cries for help. I called the front desk again and they said they already had sent security to handle it and that they could not move me because the hotel was full. then they hung up on me. The next day when I returned to my room after my conference, I had a box of chocolate in my room that I did not ask for. Upon check out I had a "surprise" $20 charge on my bill from the hotel restaurant that I DID NOT MAKE. I never ordered anything. When I told the receptionist at check out they did not believe me. It was seriously one thing after another at that hotel and I will make it a point to never stay at another Omni.
4 night trip May 13, 2015
Andrea
"Nice place. Getting a bit dated."
Hotel was very convenient and close to McGill. With its central location it's very close to many things and with the public bicycle option around the city, it's easy access. The room was a good size, as well as the bathroom, although it is getting dated (as of May 2015). Not including free wi-fi is a letdown and the fridge was just above room temperature at best. The wi-fi and fridge are not deal breakers. I knew the wi-fi was not included going in and I assume they would have replaced the small fridge if requested. Overall a good hotel.
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"A night in Montreal"
Worst I ever had. Noises from next room did not stop the whole evening in spite of the fact that I reported it to the management.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Ismail
"Expected a little more."
Not as fancy as expected. Staff was lovely and responsive. Wifi service was NOT FREE, which surprised us. The apples in the lobby were very fresh and delicious.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"Efficient business"
Good, for a business hotel.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Avrum
"Great for a visit to McGill"
Went for a college visit to McGill University. It was very convenient (right across the street), attractive, clean, comfortable and very friendly staff.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Marylouise
"Montreal weekend"
I was travelling with my daughter visiting Montreal universities. Staff and hotel amenities were excellent. Great restaurants close by.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Recommend"
Everyone was extremely friendly and very helpful. The Hotel Was located In The Center Of Downtown. There Was A Great Deal Of Things To See and do within walking distance. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The only downfall is the $38.00 parking fee that was not communicated and we didn't find out about it until after we checked into the hotel..
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Cynthia
"Visiting College"
Very convenient location for our trip, nice room and great service.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"the omni. very pleasant"
Elegant, beautiful hotel. Walking distance to allot of places. Would stay again.
3 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
We went to the Omni for an anniversary get-away. The room was beautiful, the view was excellent, and the location was perfect, close to everything!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Gayle
"Downtown hotel"
Comfortable rooms. Very clean. Parking is expensive.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"MLK in Montreal"
The location is great and staff was wonderful. Thank you!
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Overall it is ok"
They made a mistake on my valet parking. And it is not clean on the bad cover. Full of hair.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
boyuan
"Four days at the Omni, Montreal."
It was a family escape from Christmas. The location was perfect, within walking distance from most of what we did. The room was spacious, well maintained, clean, comfortable, and modern. The staff were friendly and helpful.
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Classy hotel, excellent price and location."
Omni hotels have classic decorum and the Mont Royal is location within walking distance of major attractions and good dining. I would stay again. Great price for the value!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Bonnie
"GENUINE IMPRESSIONS"
IT WAS THE MOST MEMORABLE STAY EVER. WE ARE PLANNING ON COMING BACK.
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Mamadou
"Very centrally located."
Walk to museums, shopping, and sites like mont royal.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
A.M.
We had a wonderful stay. The staff is extremely helpful and courteous.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Staff"
Staff was outstanding - friendly - accommodating - just wonderful.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
linbda
Good location in downtown area. Walking distance to many good restaurants. Too bad you need to pay for wifi in room. They do have wifi on common area. Easy access to airport.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
I愛HK
"room allergy"
Had reaction to down in bedding. They worked on it but not in time to prevent severe reaction.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
landon
"Excellent!"
I've been several times to Montréal, but had never stayed at this hotel before. I was actually impressed, especially with the rooms... they are very neat (huge TV, very comfortable bed, good pillows, thick towels, nice bathrobes, etc). The breakfast buffet was good. Mine was not included in the room price, so I found it a bit pricy, but it had good choices of food. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
2 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Gabriel
"Good choice"
Excellent location, clean, very helpful staff. Will return.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Great Hotel, Fantastic Staff"
This hotel is located downtown, walking distance to everything I needed.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Maja
"Thanksgiving in Montreal!"
Montreal is an A+ food and beverage city and the Omni Mont Royal is our hotel of choice. The staff is superb; truly anything you need they'll help. We especially enjoyed the Whiskey Follies and the Fashomnista promotions in the Alice Bar.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Steve and Jenny
"Footsteps from McGill University Downtown Campus"
My wife, daughter and I stayed for a couple days to visit McGill and Concordia. We got a reasonable price for a large and relatively quiet two double bed room. There are many shops and excellent restaurants within a short walking distance of the hotel. When our toilet malfunctioned (think teen), the staff responded speedily and effectively.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Excellent experience"
Very pleasant and helpful staff.
2 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"About what you would expect, not more."
The hotel was pretty much what you would expect. It was nice, and had a good view. I'm 6'3" and I found the ceiling to feel a little low. I did manage to hit my head on the ceiling light in the bathroom. The room was clean and not overly expensive I thought. I'd gladly stay again for the price. the neighborhood was good, but there are nicer/more scenic ones around the city I found.
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
"As always, all expectations were fulfilled!"
5 Days in full comfort, pampered, always welcomed, concierge assistance perfect. Breakfast room overwhelming, my husband lived it and restaurant very good and very friendly too. We know were to go when we go to Montreal! No question.
Catherine
Nice designer type couch but not comfortable. It would be better to have 2 comfortable chairs.
This is my second stay this year at the Omni and since I have family here, I am sure it will not be the last. It will be my go to hotel in Montreal. The room is very comfortable and the hotel staff is wonderful from the desk clerks to the parking valets to the concierges.
"Great location and price!"
The hotel was perfectly located in the center of downtown with a great restaurant next door. Metros and cafes within a block or two. Great hotel staff!
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Location, location, location"
Great location across from McGill and clean hotel. Staff was very nice. Room wasn't cleaned until after 3pm. Getting free internet was an issue, as well.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Great hotel in a great city."
Great stay. Room was spacious and on an upper floor with a nice view of Mont-Royal. They do charge for wifi, which is not unusual but is annoying to me these. I think basic wifi (slow for emails, etc.) should be free and only charge for upgraded speed (for gaming and streaming). The hotel was up to Omni standards in all regards. Staff was pleasant and helpful especially the Concierge, who provided excellent restaurant recommendations and directions. The hotel is only a block from the Metro - so getting around was a breeze. We'd gladly stay again.
3 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"pool closes in oct"
great hotel; suite has 2 bathrooms and two separate closets ;a real wife pleaser only complaint; out door heated pool now closes in October
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
richard
"Had a wonderful stay"
The room was spacious, had excellent views, and was very clean. It was located within walking distance to Old Montreal and to the train station.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Ann
"Nice pool for a final 2014 swim. Good location."
Nice location near the metro. Good location downtown.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Terrific location in the heart of Montreal"
The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and comfortable. There is a bar with yummy snacks on the lobby level.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Gunilla
"Excellent Concierge Service and Hotel"
I cannot say enough as to how great this hotel was and how amazing the concierge service was. The hotel was beautiful, but the help of Alexandre the concierge is what stands out the most to me. I will mention that the room and views from the room of Mont-Royal were lovely before I discuss the customer service. I brought my then girlfriend (now fiancee) to Montreal as a surprise to propose to her. Alexandre arranged for a vase of roses to be waiting for her in the room which she loved. I mainly wanted help with setting up a picnic for after our engagement, and Alexandre was extremely helpful. He suggested places to do everything (I originally wanted to do it at Mont-Royal but he alerted me that there was renovation at Beaver Lake so I did it at the Botanical Gardens) and on top of that he set up everything to be there when we arrived. He had a contact at the botanical gardens who set up a beautiful picnic with champagne and cheeses and fruits in a secluded area, and they even picked flowers for her from the gardens and then brought over newly picked raspberries. Not only was Alexandre and one other manager involved, but they were extremely excited and deeply interested in the event. After everything that happened this weekend, we will certainly be returning to Montreal together, and we will absolutely be staying here again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Jon
"Great weekend getaway"
Staff was extremely friendly and helpful, very short walk to lots of great shops and restaurants!
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Emilie
"The perfect getaway!"
From start to finish, excellent service and comfort! We especially appreciated all the services our concierge.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Teija
"close to McGill, shopping, business etc..."
very little contact with staff, disappointed with breakfast, free wifi in lobby only?
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Edwige
We stayed here with 3 other couples for a birthday celebration. The Omni was chosen based on location and price. The furnishings were a little dated, but the location was great. Nice gym area, great heated pool and service at the hotel bar was always great! Great hotel, especially for the price!
3 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Charging for wi-fi is a bit much and the room was "worn".
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Debbie
"Water damage out me on a pull out bed."
Due to water damage to the room that I was meant to stay in (king bed room) I ended up in a studio room with a pull out bed from the couch. Obviously not as comfortable as a proper bed. The hotel didn't make an effort to call me before I arrived so I didn't have a chance to rebook. I did get a $50 credit for food at the hotel and some chocolates and an apology letter but given the price I would have just cancelled and booked a different hotel had I known.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
I got a king room on the 23rd floor from Thursday to Sunday in September. The room was very nice and clean with a large bathroom. It had robes for each guest, which were very cozy. The location is ideal for getting anywhere. We walked from the hotel to mt royal to see the view and it was a uphill but do-able walk in walking shoes. We also used the metro to go almost everywhere. I would suggest getting the 3daymuseum pass. It comes with tickets and a metro pass good for 36 hours and you can go in every museum once and use the metro unlimitedly to get there. ($84) the wifi is 9.99/day but lobby is free. The staff was very nice and helpful. I would definitely stay here again if I was in Montreal. I did not eat at the hotel so I cannot speak for the food. The hotel is near shopping, museums, metro stations, and many cafes. Pick this one especially if you catch a good deal.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Good hotel experiene"
Nice stay but breakfast room needs warming up and staff needs training in thoughtfull serving. Really dislike cold contemporary meal serving pieces. Those toast holders are stupid and you probably paid a lot for them. Provide menu with prices that are high but you do NOT need to order the buffet. Get your mother in there to get real assessment!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Great overall Hotel"
Great overall Hotel for business or pleasure in the gold mile of Montreal
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2014