All hotels in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Great stay!
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2016
Fred
"Our Time in Montreal."
Great view from our 31st floor room facing the city.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2016
Fred
"Great location and comfortable, affordable hotel"
My daughter is enrolled in the design program at Concordia University so I am and will be a frequent visitor to this fabulous city! The Omni Mount Royal is affordable and comfortable and in a great location. I love the Universel Grill and all the shops nearby, as well as the metro.
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2016
Georgina
"Omni best hotel when visiting McGill"
Friendly, clean, comfortable. Best Hotel to choose when visiting McGill University, which was the reason for our trip. The campus & Welcome Centre is directly across the street. Concierge and Porters very friendly & knowledgeable. However, if you park your own car in their parking garage under the bank across the street, understand that access to your car on weekends is not easy! In fact, it is VERY difficult. Unless you need access to your car, use Valet Parking! Otherwise, a great hotel. We returned to the Omni for a 2nd stay, and will use it again on future trips.
2 night family trip Feb 18, 2016
Gordon
"Great hotel at a great price"
Very nice hotel at a great price - excellent location and great service.
3 night family trip Feb 4, 2016
Brigitte
"perfect upscale stay"
It was amazing and the staff fantastic
2 night trip Jan 1, 2016
Alexander
"Charged you for things they said was free"
When we checked in, I was told since I'm a select guest member I would receive free wifi. She lied and charged me twice. The staff wasn't that friendly during our entire stay. After I complain, the gentleman said as a one time favor, he will credit my account. A favor? Really? I was so angry. He said since you booked with Expedia, you don't get any select benefits. That was brutal to hear. Won't stay where my business isn't appreciated.
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
"Beautiful friendly hotel"
I have stayed with omni resorts before and both times were exceptional. The only thing that turned me off was that I was supposed to get free WiFi because I have omni rewards and the man who I checked in with said I would get it for free but at check out the woman tried to charge me for 3 Wi-Fi charges! They ended waiving the fees but I didn't need the embarrassment. Everything else about the hotel is excellent
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
Ro
"Could use a little lift"
The staff was very helpful but the hotel itself was somewhat worn It was still a pleasant stay, great location.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
Rose
"Recent stay when in Montreal"
Awesome stay... Will definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Nov 22, 2015
"McGill COMFORT and CONVENIENCE"
Right near McGill University and in the best area for shopping! Very comfortable and convenient.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Kate
"Like Being in Europe!"
What a charming hotel in he best area in Montreal. The service is warm and friendly but reserved. No cloying hotel staff here. You come and go in peace but the staff is always willing to help. I found the restaurant downstairs, Le Petite Opus, to be very good. The food is excellent and fresh. Try the roast salmon with vegetables (there were 9 different vegetables on my plate). NOTE: The coffee maker is hidden in the cabinet under the TV The only thing I found a tiny bit disappointing was the mattress. I have a Tempur-pedic so I am spoiled!
3 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
ALICIA
I enjoyed my stay, the concierge was very nice all requests were met prior to and during stay. Only down side of stay was that wifi wasn't complimentary in rooms and the room got hot even though we had air on during night.
3 night romance trip Nov 9, 2015
The Hotel was centrally located in Montreal's Shopping district, close to various attractions. The walks to Old Montreal and up Mont Royal were well worth it.
3 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
Jan
"Great Value at the Omni"
This hotel is in a great location if you are visiting your kids at McGill. It is slightly dated but still very clean, and very nice. We have previously stayed at the Ritz which was truly wonderful but have a hard time justifying an additional $400 a night for a room when the Omni ticks many of the same boxes.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
the hotel was excellentin every way
4 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
doreen
"I Really Like this Hotel"
I really like this place. A very nice property. Staff is fantastic. Everyone made us feel welcomed and went out of their way to handle our requests. Room was comfortable. Concierge recommended a great restaurant in Old Town. Location is right where you want to be. Overall, a very pleasant stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
Rich
"Good experience"
Room and bathroom are large, love the bar in the lobby, GREAT location. Service is always good. My only complaint is the wi-fi charge. It is free in the public areas but there is a charge in the room.
4 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2015
"Very nice romantic weekend."
My husband booked the hotel with expedia and requested for a quieter room for our anniversary weekend. They where very nice even putting chocolate covered strawberries and a nice note congratulating us. Room service was great. Great Deal through Expedia. I will definitely come back for our next trip.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
great hotel, though I was expecting a bit more of a luxury factor based on the Omni brand. that said, the price was very reasonable, so perhaps I shouldn't have expected anything over the top. My biggest complaint was based on all the additional fees - i.e., even though the basic room rate was good and low (for us), the hotel tacked on very expensive WiFi charges, didn't offer free coffee, etc.
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
"Great hotel that needs better parking."
The hotel location is excellent for downtown Montreal sightseeing and in easy reach of the main shopping areas. The hotel is good value for the money. The parking is a problem, we waited well over twenty minutes on two occasion to have our car retrieved. I expected better service given the cost of the valet parking.
4 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
Anthony
"I would stay here again. You should, too."
I would definitely stay here again. Everyone was so nice, courteous, helpful -- great.
4 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
Sharon D
"Highly recommend"
We got to the hotel in the morning and were easily able to check our luggage and do an early check-in. The concierage (sp?) was extremely nice and gave us a map and walking directions to Old Montreal. She also alerted us about a special happening at the Botany Gardens and we were able to buy tickets from her. Later that evening when we got to the room, we were extremely pleased with the size of the room and the fact that the room had a coffe maker and coffee and tea available.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
I wish I could live there! Amazing
1 night trip Sep 12, 2015
susan
"Weekend in Montreal"
I spent three nights at the Omni. The first night I was in a room that had a terrible bed and pillows so firm and round they caused neck pain immediately upon use. Additionally, the air conditioning rattled all night long and kept us up. We complained to the reception desk and they quickly change our room to another room that was 10 times better. Pillows were normal and the bed was much more firm and no rattling form the AC. The only problem with the new room was the remote to the TV wouldn't allow us to purchase in room movies...but that wasn't that big of an issue. The view of the new room was fantastic and made up for the issues we had faced to get it.
3 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Disappointing and not up to the Omni experience"
When I booked the Omni I was expecting a posh hotel similar to San Francisco (which is an EXCELLENT Omni Hotel). The rooms/corridors were dated, dark, and dirty. Our sheets were not changed after the cleaning, just the bed made up (I expect better at this caliber hotel). There is not a bathroom easily found/accessible off the lobby. The entrance, lobby, and bar are all beautiful and seem new, but it is misleading relative to the upstairs rooms. The fruit and water in the lobby were wonderful and very welcoming. The neighborhood is nice on one side of the street and average on the other side. Great location if you plan on walking the park in the center of the city. Every time we attempted to ask questions of the concierge he was on long phone calls (most of the time we gave up after waiting 15+ minutes). Overall, very underwhelming. We will likely be returning to the Intercontinental in Old Town (had an EXCELLENT 5 day stay) when we visit Montreal again.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Very nice, but missing the mark."
My stay was reasonable. The hotel is really aimed at the 50+ demographic, and that was something that I hadn't noticed when I was looking at reviews prior to booking. The room service menu was adequate. The rooms are not quiet though. My room had a door adjoining the room next door, and every evening at 11pm when my neighbours would come home for the evening I could hear their conversations as if they were in my room with me. There were some disturbances from other guests that did not get quieted by hotel security with any sort of speed. In that sense, I felt the stay was a little bit over-rated. I would stay at the Omni again, but I wouldn't go out of my way to stay at the Omni again.
6 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
"Happy Customer"
Stay was very nice, all the staff were exceptionally courteous and helpful. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone visiting Montreal
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Great place to stay! Staff is extremely helpful and friendly.
3 night business trip Sep 7, 2015
Montreal is a great city to visit - good night life, food, fashion, etc. The hotel was very clean, staff was friendly, would stay again.
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Ivan
One minor issue. We called for our car and were told 15 minutes. We went down 40 minutes later and no car. It was delivered quickly though, so a nice recovery. Very pleasant staff and accomodations. Rooftop was nice as it was a hot weekend. 4+ stars.
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Overall very nice hotel & a good value"
Nice hotel, nice staff, good location. Clean, comfortable. Only negative is that the rooms could use a refresh/update. They are not bad, but seem to be on the verge of requiring updating.
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"A worthwhile hotel to visit Montreal"
We were there for a Funeral of a departed close relative. Hotel Omni was comfortable, staff friendly. Location ideal, right downtown on Sherbrook. Good shop in hotel for ladies clothes.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
martin
"No Free wifi as advertised."
Toiletries missing each of the five days we were there Wifi didn't even work in the public areas
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
diane from Mich
"Two blocks from shopping & restaurants abound!"
Hotel is right across from McGill University so they're is quite a lot of restaurants available. You also have the metro on the next street, lots of shopping two blocks down on Saint Catherine. Underground malls you can walk through and leads you to the train station. You're about a 30 minute walk to Old Montreal. Lots of museums nearby. The rooms were nice and quiet and the staff were super friendly and helpful. Our room had two full-sized beds, but that didn't bother us, just an fyi.The hotel pays attention to your comments and reached out to me about something I said. The fact that they cared about it was refreshing.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Lois
"Great room, nice views,"
well appointed room. stayed here many years ago when it was the Four Seasons, then again , when it became a Westin for a short time. Great bathroom...great shower, bidet and all the conveniences.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
DENNIS
"Great hotel in the heart of downtown Montreal."
This hotel is very close to everything you would need downtown. It is close to restaurants, shopping, two blocks from the pharmacy, museums, and even the movie theater. No rental car is needed as buses and taxis are convenient and reasonable.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Jo
"3 3/4 stars"
Great location. Friendly helpful staff. Would recommend to anyone.
4 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
On both days the room wasn't serviced till after 3pm.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"A fantastic hotel"
Loved everything about this hotel. The staff was so very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there in the future if I am in Montreal.
4 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2015
Judith
"great stay in Montreal"
excellent stay. everything is just superb.
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Montreal getaway"
Superb service! Entire staff friendly, personable and professional. Beautiful bed and bath linens. Although its an older hotel, remodeling has given it an updated, upscale flair. Awesome location in a neighborhood of fine hotels,trendy restaurants, and fashionable shopping. Walk to Metro takes a few minutes. Metro very clean and easy to use.
3 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
"Downtown Montreal deluxe hotel near the park"
All was great: helpful concierge, good dining recommendations good location for the beautiful Mount Royal Park. Only disappointment was that there were no options to watch s movie in our very comfortable room in English--most of the good ones were only available in French.
2 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Peggy
"Fine Accommodations"
The Omni is an excellent hotel with generally stellar front desk staff. From the wonderful Thomas at check in throughout the stay, I was impressed with the helpful and personable front desk. As for housekeeping, I was a bit less impressed. They came very late and until I said something to a housekeeper who was not responsible for my room, never tended basic amenities. Generally, a fine stay except for the omission of WiFi in the rooms.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. Location is great with access to many excellent restaurants and bars. The room was clean and well equipped. We had a very comfortable stay. Highly recommended.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"IT was okay."
The bed wasn't as comfortable. WE asked for extra linen for my daughter to sleep on the little bed, it took them forever to bring it up. Even though we had asked for a cod at the time of our reservation. But everything else was fine. This questioner is asking too much explaining! I don't have anything else to say.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Unprofessional greeting!!!"
Very unpleasant ,I made reservations 2 months in advance,I had a confirmation # , When I arrived at the hotel they told me they had no rooms and they had to put me up in a room with a sofa, We are in our late 70's my wife recently had hart surgery and was extreamely upset and had hart pal pertations , they finally found us a room after you spoilied our vacation!!
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"I will not be returning!!!"
The hotel is beautiful and my second visit here, but when you have to make a complaint to the manager that your room was not made up for 2 days in a row, it is not a hotel that I will be returning to. Many more beautiful hotels and much cheaper. Inexcusable!!!
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Very nice hotel - but overbooked"
This is our second time staying at Hotel Omni. We stayed there last year over the summer and it was great. The hotel is very nice for the price, and the location is pretty convenient. We had a delayed flight and arrived late at the hotel. I had prepaid the room, and we were informed that they had no rooms available. Actually, we were offered half a suite, with no bed, just a fold out couch. We were not contacted about the hotel being overbooked prior to our arrival - although the hotel staff informed us that this was because our contact details were not passed on by Hotels.com Anyway, we refused the room with the fold out couch and asked them to call another hotel. They were able to arrange a room at the Marriot Residence Inn around the corner for that night, and we returned to Hotel Omni the next day for our remaining 2 nights. When we returned to the Omni they upgraded us to a full suite (including a bed!), provided free wifi, and sent wine and cheese to the room. So I do feel like they tried to compensate us for the difficulty, however I am also fairly sure that I could have booked that night at the Marriot for a cheaper price than the Omni.
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Brooke
"One Night Stay!"
Everything about the hotel was excellent, from the valet to check in to the small bar and pool facilities. Centrally located and easy walking distance to almost everywhere! I would recommend it to anyone. We stayed in Suite and room was huge 2 bathrooms and comfortable. Breakfast there is costly but can't have everything!!
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015