All hotels in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
1050 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, QC, H3A2R6, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"I will not be returning!!!"
The hotel is beautiful and my second visit here, but when you have to make a complaint to the manager that your room was not made up for 2 days in a row, it is not a hotel that I will be returning to. Many more beautiful hotels and much cheaper. Inexcusable!!!
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Very nice hotel - but overbooked"
This is our second time staying at Hotel Omni. We stayed there last year over the summer and it was great. The hotel is very nice for the price, and the location is pretty convenient. We had a delayed flight and arrived late at the hotel. I had prepaid the room, and we were informed that they had no rooms available. Actually, we were offered half a suite, with no bed, just a fold out couch. We were not contacted about the hotel being overbooked prior to our arrival - although the hotel staff informed us that this was because our contact details were not passed on by Hotels.com Anyway, we refused the room with the fold out couch and asked them to call another hotel. They were able to arrange a room at the Marriot Residence Inn around the corner for that night, and we returned to Hotel Omni the next day for our remaining 2 nights. When we returned to the Omni they upgraded us to a full suite (including a bed!), provided free wifi, and sent wine and cheese to the room. So I do feel like they tried to compensate us for the difficulty, however I am also fairly sure that I could have booked that night at the Marriot for a cheaper price than the Omni.
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Brooke
"One Night Stay!"
Everything about the hotel was excellent, from the valet to check in to the small bar and pool facilities. Centrally located and easy walking distance to almost everywhere! I would recommend it to anyone. We stayed in Suite and room was huge 2 bathrooms and comfortable. Breakfast there is costly but can't have everything!!
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Jerry
"Great getaway"
From the moment we arrived, we encountered warm, friendly service. The staff were all so very helpful and informative. The room, and view, was spectacular! We look forward to staying here again!
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Matthew
Great stay! Must pay for WIFI.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Gerard
"nice hotel"
nice hotel, room décor a little out dated
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
JOE
"Great hotel!"
I stayed in this hotel with my family when attending an event at McGill. The hotel was well kept in an easy to access location. The staff was very curtecious and helpful. Rooms was spacious with complete amnesties. Definitely chose this hotel next time I visit Montreal.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Pujitha
"Highly reccomend the hotel!!"
Excellent 5 star hotel in every way that is measured!! My only disappointment,was the rainy weather for two of our four days.
4 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Lots of Pool Noise. Not a Great Stay"
You can hear all the noise from the pool if on the 4th floor facing the pool. I told the front desk this (twice during my stay!) and they seemed surprised - not sure how no one has pointed this out before because it is pretty obvious if you step into one of the rooms for just a few seconds. Imagine the joys of waking up to small children yelling out "Marco Polo." Not what I was expecting in this level of hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Average price = average stay"
Wifi should be free and also work well. Room needs an upgrade in furniture and bathrooms. Hotels of this quality should have better bath products. Location was convienient, staff was helpful.
5 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Kristin
"Nice downtown hotel"
The thing we liked most about this hotel was location. We were there for a U2 concert in Centre Bell, so it was perfect. Plenty of restaurants and bars nearby. The hotel itself is very good, nice rooms, nice pool. Overall we were really pleased with our choice.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Juan Pablo
The check in was disappointing, our room was changed three times in the course of a two day stay. The hotel itself is clean but stuck in the 70's. Needs updating for the prices they are charging. The beds were comfortable, the staff friendly and location was convenient. Parking is overpriced. ..
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Brenda
"Beautiful Hotel~excellent area"
Hotel was beautiful, in a great location
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Womens World Cup Trip"
Great staff, very helpful and friendly. only draw back have to say is no free WiFi in room, most of the other hotels offer it for free even the lower end chains. very satisfied overall
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
All was WONDERFUL,only complaint is that restaurant was too expensive, but found a wonderful patisserie down the street!
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Bonnie
"Good choice"
Very nice - near all the attractions in Montreal and, if not, close to Metro. Excellent choice.
2 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
"Internet"
Always great stay at Omni. But paying $11. a day for Internet is ridiculous. $30 a day for parking seems to be the going rate
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
The first night of our 3 night stay, our bed was a pull out couch. The hotel staff apologized and brought 1 glass of iced tea (wine was offered but we don't drink), some cheese and crackers, and a bottle of water. They also offered to remove the wi-fi charge. I felt there could have been more compensation since that was NOT the type of room we reserved and ultimately paid for. The situation was resolved with a regular bed for the remaining 2 nights.
3 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"Great location in a great city"
Came up for the weekend. Great staff that is very helpful with ideas of places to go, things to see and do, and places to eat.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Annette
"Will return"
Excellent.no insght parking :pool should be open year round
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"OMNI MONT-ROYAL DELIVERS"
Very Nice hotel and good value for the price. Location cannot be beat. Would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
"Avoid at all costs."
Upon arrival I was told that the room I booked through Hotels.com (although they said Expedia) was not available and that I had to take a room with two twin beds. They told me also that because I was "an expedia guest" I could not pay an additional fee to get the room I originally booked. The room itself was stuffy, dusty and smelled of smoke. On the third night there was a loud fight in the room next door to me, and I called the front desk because the victim of the fight was screaming for his life. The desk told me they did not need to know which room next to me the fight occurred at and hung up. Security banged on the wrong door, and I had to go out into the hall at 3am to tell them they were bothering the wrong people. The fight resumed 5 minutes later. I could hear punches landing contact on someone's skin and bodies hitting the shared wall. I could hear the cries for help. I called the front desk again and they said they already had sent security to handle it and that they could not move me because the hotel was full. then they hung up on me. The next day when I returned to my room after my conference, I had a box of chocolate in my room that I did not ask for. Upon check out I had a "surprise" $20 charge on my bill from the hotel restaurant that I DID NOT MAKE. I never ordered anything. When I told the receptionist at check out they did not believe me. It was seriously one thing after another at that hotel and I will make it a point to never stay at another Omni.
4 night trip May 13, 2015
Andrea
"Nice place. Getting a bit dated."
Hotel was very convenient and close to McGill. With its central location it's very close to many things and with the public bicycle option around the city, it's easy access. The room was a good size, as well as the bathroom, although it is getting dated (as of May 2015). Not including free wi-fi is a letdown and the fridge was just above room temperature at best. The wi-fi and fridge are not deal breakers. I knew the wi-fi was not included going in and I assume they would have replaced the small fridge if requested. Overall a good hotel.
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"A night in Montreal"
Worst I ever had. Noises from next room did not stop the whole evening in spite of the fact that I reported it to the management.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Ismail
"Expected a little more."
Not as fancy as expected. Staff was lovely and responsive. Wifi service was NOT FREE, which surprised us. The apples in the lobby were very fresh and delicious.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Good service, great location. Everyone working at the hotel was very nice.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Chrissy
"Omni montreal"
Nice clean hotel. However, didn't sleep that great due to the very poor mattress. Wifi should be included as well. Rooms next to elevators can be a bit noisy as well
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Efficient business"
Good, for a business hotel.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Avrum
"Great for a visit to McGill"
Went for a college visit to McGill University. It was very convenient (right across the street), attractive, clean, comfortable and very friendly staff.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Marylouise
Terrific location; large, clean and comfortable room.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Across from McGill"
Very convenient to McGill, Deshautels and business. Very courteous and accommodating staff. No problem with late checkout.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Wonderful concierge!"
Best part of the hotel is the concierge! He was helpful, pleasant, entertaining and genuinely interested in helping make our stay enjoyable. One minor complaint: paying for internet is a cheap shot!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Nice rooms, accommodations, very helpful and friendly staff. I would definitely stay there again. Location is close to McGill University.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
V
Everything about the Omni Mont Royal seems perfect! The rooms are very large and accommodating. The beds are comfortable, and the bathroom is large and well lit. The staff here really goes above and beyond. They are very friendly and they make sure your every need is taken care of with a smile.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Taylor
"Montreal weekend"
I was travelling with my daughter visiting Montreal universities. Staff and hotel amenities were excellent. Great restaurants close by.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Omni select members beware"
I booked the room through Expedia as I got a great rate because I had just booked a flight. Have stayed at property many times as son has been at Mcgill since 2009. As Omni select member we appreciate morning beverage delivered to room and free wifi. At check in was told I wouldn't get these as I booked through Expedia. I mentioned having stayed there many times and after being made to feel like a second class citizen, they very reluctantly provided but made a big production of it-had to go get approved by someone in the office etc. very embarrassing - we are coming back up in 3 weeks and will stay at the Hilton where we will receive a better welcome as an honors member.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
trish
"Great hotel in the heart of Montreal"
For a visitor making a quick trip to Montreal, this hotel is ideal because it places you within walking distance of many places in the Downtown/Old Montreal area that you will want to see. Literally right out the front door is the road leading to one of the entrances to Mont Royal Park, worth the hike to the top to see all of downtown Montreal. A brisk twenty-five minute walk will bring you to Old Montreal's cobblestone streets and interesting, other-worldly little shops.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
B.
"Recommend"
Everyone was extremely friendly and very helpful. The Hotel Was located In The Center Of Downtown. There Was A Great Deal Of Things To See and do within walking distance. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The only downfall is the $38.00 parking fee that was not communicated and we didn't find out about it until after we checked into the hotel..
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Cynthia
"Visiting College"
Very convenient location for our trip, nice room and great service.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Very nice location"
We had a great view. Everybody from the staff was extremely friendly. Great hospitality
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Vili
"Good location for bonspieling!"
In Montreal for curling and the hotel site was great. Rooms were large with a large flat screen TV and mini fridge. Staff and doormen were friendly and helpful. Bar staff were generous but the hotel breakfasts were on the expensive side. Would stay again.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Barbag
"grear central location, poor facilities"
Excellent personable staff, however the rooms lacked the ability to wow me for the expectations the hotel strives for. Just not up to omni standards.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Cassidy
"Good hotel, central downtown location."
The hotel is very nicely appointed. The beds are very comfortable. It is centrally located downtown. About one half hour from the airport. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Catherine
"the omni. very pleasant"
Elegant, beautiful hotel. Walking distance to allot of places. Would stay again.
3 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
We went to the Omni for an anniversary get-away. The room was beautiful, the view was excellent, and the location was perfect, close to everything!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Gayle
"Downtown hotel"
Comfortable rooms. Very clean. Parking is expensive.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"MLK in Montreal"
The location is great and staff was wonderful. Thank you!
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Overall it is ok"
They made a mistake on my valet parking. And it is not clean on the bad cover. Full of hair.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
boyuan
"Four days at the Omni, Montreal."
It was a family escape from Christmas. The location was perfect, within walking distance from most of what we did. The room was spacious, well maintained, clean, comfortable, and modern. The staff were friendly and helpful.
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Classy hotel, excellent price and location."
Omni hotels have classic decorum and the Mont Royal is location within walking distance of major attractions and good dining. I would stay again. Great price for the value!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015