All hotels in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

• Value
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
"Convenient location"
Good location for walking to restaurants, Metro, stores and attractions. Friendly staff and service was good.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
The room had a smell like some one spilled pickle juice. The beds weren't very comfortable.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Great locale for an Omni"
Enjoyed our stay at the Omni Mount Royal. Perfectly situated and the staff is friendly. Anne Marie and Alexander were such excellent concierges. Helped us out greatly on our first time in Montreal. Want to come back soon!
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
ken
"Great hotel!"
I stayed in this hotel with my family when attending an event at McGill. The hotel was well kept in an easy to access location. The staff was very curtecious and helpful. Rooms was spacious with complete amnesties. Definitely chose this hotel next time I visit Montreal.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Pujitha
"Overall an Excellent hotel"
Hotel Omni Mont-Royal is a gem of an Hotel. The staff was welcoming and courteous and VERY polite. Shout out to "Emmanuel". The room was spacious, cool, clean. The bathroom was huge and filled with many amenities. The pool very inviting after a long day of sight-seeing. The top two things were our "Concierge" 'GIOVANNI" who was helpful, patient and very knowledgeable. The best was the "ICE-COLD different fruit flavored water, waiting for everyone on their return after long hot and humid days. I think you should give it 5 stars. All I can say is WOW! Great Hotel!
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
C.J.
"Nice hotel well situated in the city"
Our room was clean.The water pressure was amazing. Service was excellent . Our view was okay. Room was very quiet. Bed was comfortable and staff was very helpful. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
"Would recommend."
Montreal is a great city, with friendly people and great vibe.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Rob
"Highly reccomend the hotel!!"
Excellent 5 star hotel in every way that is measured!! My only disappointment,was the rainy weather for two of our four days.
4 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Lots of Pool Noise. Not a Great Stay"
You can hear all the noise from the pool if on the 4th floor facing the pool. I told the front desk this (twice during my stay!) and they seemed surprised - not sure how no one has pointed this out before because it is pretty obvious if you step into one of the rooms for just a few seconds. Imagine the joys of waking up to small children yelling out "Marco Polo." Not what I was expecting in this level of hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"No Room at meeting hotel.Omni a GREAT stand-in."
Clean comfortable room, friendly helpful staff, fine breakfast buffet, good location.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Nice hotel; friendly staff"
We stayed here during the women's world cup semi final game; they were overwhelmed by Americans, shut down the kitchen and room service after the game after taking our orders...but they did call us to explain that..."overwhelmed" is a direct quote.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Leanne
"Average price = average stay"
Wifi should be free and also work well. Room needs an upgrade in furniture and bathrooms. Hotels of this quality should have better bath products. Location was convienient, staff was helpful.
5 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Kristin
"Nice downtown hotel"
The thing we liked most about this hotel was location. We were there for a U2 concert in Centre Bell, so it was perfect. Plenty of restaurants and bars nearby. The hotel itself is very good, nice rooms, nice pool. Overall we were really pleased with our choice.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Juan Pablo
The check in was disappointing, our room was changed three times in the course of a two day stay. The hotel itself is clean but stuck in the 70's. Needs updating for the prices they are charging. The beds were comfortable, the staff friendly and location was convenient. Parking is overpriced. ..
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Brenda
"Beautiful Hotel~excellent area"
Hotel was beautiful, in a great location
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"2 night stay downtown"
We pre checked in which was wonderful. It was within walking distance to many great places.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Pamela
"Womens World Cup Trip"
Great staff, very helpful and friendly. only draw back have to say is no free WiFi in room, most of the other hotels offer it for free even the lower end chains. very satisfied overall
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
All was WONDERFUL,only complaint is that restaurant was too expensive, but found a wonderful patisserie down the street!
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Bonnie
"Great chain years ago, disappointing now."
Chambermaid made half-baked attempt at cleaning room on fourth day. Our bed was back-pitched (head lower than our feet). Obnoxious that they charge for Wi-fi. The room was dreary and outdated.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Good choice"
Very nice - near all the attractions in Montreal and, if not, close to Metro. Excellent choice.
2 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
"Internet"
Always great stay at Omni. But paying $11. a day for Internet is ridiculous. $30 a day for parking seems to be the going rate
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
The first night of our 3 night stay, our bed was a pull out couch. The hotel staff apologized and brought 1 glass of iced tea (wine was offered but we don't drink), some cheese and crackers, and a bottle of water. They also offered to remove the wi-fi charge. I felt there could have been more compensation since that was NOT the type of room we reserved and ultimately paid for. The situation was resolved with a regular bed for the remaining 2 nights.
3 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"Family Reunion"
Overall the hotel is not bad just tired looking. Rooms along Sherbrooke Street can be a little noisy as there always seems to be construction but the view is great.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Shawn
"Great location in a great city"
Came up for the weekend. Great staff that is very helpful with ideas of places to go, things to see and do, and places to eat.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Annette
"GREAT stay in Montreal!!!"
We have had such a great experience!!! I traveled with my husband, my 1.5 year old son, and my little Chihuahua dog that goes on all the trips with us. Hotel stuff was amazing at accommodating everyone's needs and being extra nice to the baby, even when the little guy wasn't on his best behavior (like breaking a dish at the restaurant, or breaking a big stand-up cardboard sign in the lobby, or dumping all the apples from the bowl at the front desk...:)) I have not once received even as much as a un-pleasant look from anyone at the hotel; somebody would run over with the huge smile, asking if the little guy was ok, and giving him a little gift like a back pack filled with toys. Would absolutely stay at that hotel again - wonderful location, a lot of great restaurants, and great customer service all around :)
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Marina
"Will return"
Excellent.no insght parking :pool should be open year round
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
We enjoyed our stay! The room was big and comfortable. Nice view as well
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
"Great Location and a Great Hotel"
We had so much fun walking to places in the neighborhood: St. Catherine's Street, McGill, Mont Royal, and the nearby restaurants. The Omni's hospitality was great from dropping our car with the very friendly and efficient doorman, to lounging in the clean and comfortable room, through to our smooth departure.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Edie
"Nice hotel but details overlooked"
Spacious room but was disappointed in the details. First, the drain in the bathtub was pretty much pulled out when I arrived. No way to take a proper bath and no one fixed it in the three nights I was there. Second, a lightbulb was out in one of the main light fixtures. Again, not fixed in three nights. A great hotel takes care of these things without asking. Story was told by a French fry that was laying in the hallway by the elevator for over 24 hours. I saw cleaning staff in the hall and it's amazing that this glaring object wasn't picked up. Much potential here but clearly housekeeping and maintenance are not managed well. Will find another hotel next time I'm in the city.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Fantastic abode in downtown Montreal!"
Weekend away from Boston for Memorial Day. Great room with fantastic bed and shower. Nice views of Sherbrooke Street and very close to the Peel METRO station. Restaurants, McGill Bookstore and easy walking access to Saint Catherine Street.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Yusuf
"OMNI MONT-ROYAL DELIVERS"
Very Nice hotel and good value for the price. Location cannot be beat. Would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
"Avoid at all costs."
Upon arrival I was told that the room I booked through Hotels.com (although they said Expedia) was not available and that I had to take a room with two twin beds. They told me also that because I was "an expedia guest" I could not pay an additional fee to get the room I originally booked. The room itself was stuffy, dusty and smelled of smoke. On the third night there was a loud fight in the room next door to me, and I called the front desk because the victim of the fight was screaming for his life. The desk told me they did not need to know which room next to me the fight occurred at and hung up. Security banged on the wrong door, and I had to go out into the hall at 3am to tell them they were bothering the wrong people. The fight resumed 5 minutes later. I could hear punches landing contact on someone's skin and bodies hitting the shared wall. I could hear the cries for help. I called the front desk again and they said they already had sent security to handle it and that they could not move me because the hotel was full. then they hung up on me. The next day when I returned to my room after my conference, I had a box of chocolate in my room that I did not ask for. Upon check out I had a "surprise" $20 charge on my bill from the hotel restaurant that I DID NOT MAKE. I never ordered anything. When I told the receptionist at check out they did not believe me. It was seriously one thing after another at that hotel and I will make it a point to never stay at another Omni.
4 night trip May 13, 2015
Andrea
"Nice place. Getting a bit dated."
Hotel was very convenient and close to McGill. With its central location it's very close to many things and with the public bicycle option around the city, it's easy access. The room was a good size, as well as the bathroom, although it is getting dated (as of May 2015). Not including free wi-fi is a letdown and the fridge was just above room temperature at best. The wi-fi and fridge are not deal breakers. I knew the wi-fi was not included going in and I assume they would have replaced the small fridge if requested. Overall a good hotel.
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Very nice, comfortable, quiet hotel. The staff we very professional, friendly, and helpful. Spend two days at a conference at the hotel and two days vacationing. I highly recommend facility.
Duane
"good location"
Good location-near plenty of shopping,restaurants,buses,and trains. Also within 5 min walk to museum of fine arts. Fitness center was nice l and 24 hrs. Service was good. Only complaint was the bed and pillows were mediocre in comfort and felt that the water from showers left us feeling dry.
Hol
"A very nice hotel"
Stayed in Montreal for three nights and once again decided on staying at the Omni as I usually do vice some of the other hotels in the area. The Staff especially the Concierge, Giovanni, were very nice and helpful.
Mario
"Great location on Sherbrooke Street!"
Had trouble locating the address coming into town but I guess that's not that unusual. Love the Modern lobby and the piano bar and dining area. Great views on the 26th floor looking into downtown. Spacious Room for two my companion thought the furniture needed an upgrade. Loved the buffet breakfasts not to be missed. Overall loved our time there just wish we had more time to explore and relax. And oh yes the third floor exercise room was great.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"Location!"
Great hotel, excellent location, clean, nice staff. Would definitely recommend it.
Other trip May 14, 2015
"A night in Montreal"
Worst I ever had. Noises from next room did not stop the whole evening in spite of the fact that I reported it to the management.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Ismail
"Everything but Internet Service"
My three day stay at the Omni in Montreal was excellent except for the unhappy fact that a connection to the internet was an extra $11.44 a day. In this day and age, internet service is as basic as electricity and running water. Having to pay a surcharge for this is ridiculous. Even cheap motels provide free internet.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Very good. Breakfast and cafeteria in general very expensible. A cafe latte $6.00.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Expected a little more."
Not as fancy as expected. Staff was lovely and responsive. Wifi service was NOT FREE, which surprised us. The apples in the lobby were very fresh and delicious.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Good service, great location. Everyone working at the hotel was very nice.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Chrissy
"Omni montreal"
Nice clean hotel. However, didn't sleep that great due to the very poor mattress. Wifi should be included as well. Rooms next to elevators can be a bit noisy as well
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Efficient business"
Good, for a business hotel.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Avrum
"Great for a visit to McGill"
Went for a college visit to McGill University. It was very convenient (right across the street), attractive, clean, comfortable and very friendly staff.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Marylouise
Terrific location; large, clean and comfortable room.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Across from McGill"
Very convenient to McGill, Deshautels and business. Very courteous and accommodating staff. No problem with late checkout.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Wonderful concierge!"
Best part of the hotel is the concierge! He was helpful, pleasant, entertaining and genuinely interested in helping make our stay enjoyable. One minor complaint: paying for internet is a cheap shot!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Nice rooms, accommodations, very helpful and friendly staff. I would definitely stay there again. Location is close to McGill University.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015