All hotels in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1050 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, QC, H3A2R6, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"close to McGill, shopping, business etc..."
very little contact with staff, disappointed with breakfast, free wifi in lobby only?
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Edwige
We stayed here with 3 other couples for a birthday celebration. The Omni was chosen based on location and price. The furnishings were a little dated, but the location was great. Nice gym area, great heated pool and service at the hotel bar was always great! Great hotel, especially for the price!
3 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Charging for wi-fi is a bit much and the room was "worn".
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Debbie
"Water damage out me on a pull out bed."
Due to water damage to the room that I was meant to stay in (king bed room) I ended up in a studio room with a pull out bed from the couch. Obviously not as comfortable as a proper bed. The hotel didn't make an effort to call me before I arrived so I didn't have a chance to rebook. I did get a $50 credit for food at the hotel and some chocolates and an apology letter but given the price I would have just cancelled and booked a different hotel had I known.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
I got a king room on the 23rd floor from Thursday to Sunday in September. The room was very nice and clean with a large bathroom. It had robes for each guest, which were very cozy. The location is ideal for getting anywhere. We walked from the hotel to mt royal to see the view and it was a uphill but do-able walk in walking shoes. We also used the metro to go almost everywhere. I would suggest getting the 3daymuseum pass. It comes with tickets and a metro pass good for 36 hours and you can go in every museum once and use the metro unlimitedly to get there. ($84) the wifi is 9.99/day but lobby is free. The staff was very nice and helpful. I would definitely stay here again if I was in Montreal. I did not eat at the hotel so I cannot speak for the food. The hotel is near shopping, museums, metro stations, and many cafes. Pick this one especially if you catch a good deal.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Good hotel experiene"
Nice stay but breakfast room needs warming up and staff needs training in thoughtfull serving. Really dislike cold contemporary meal serving pieces. Those toast holders are stupid and you probably paid a lot for them. Provide menu with prices that are high but you do NOT need to order the buffet. Get your mother in there to get real assessment!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Great overall Hotel"
Great overall Hotel for business or pleasure in the gold mile of Montreal
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"5 Days in Montreal"
We have stayed at this hotel many times.. Room clean and comfortable. Location in the city is ideal. However, we had a couple of experiences that we were unhappy wtih during this trip. We are a member of Omni's frequent traveller program, but because we booked the room through expedia they told us they would not offer us the amenities that we normally receive such as free wifi in the room. Honestly do not know why this is not just included in the price of the room anyway. One of the days we were there we went to use the pool and there was a sign taped to the door indicating that the pool was closed early to treat the water. We received no notice of this and wondered why they didn't just treat the pool after the normal closing hour.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
NHTraveller2014
"Comfortable beds, outdated hotel"
The lobby areas were nice enough and the hotel bathrooms and beds (most importantly) were comfortable but the rest of the room furnishings are very outdated and can use an update. It also seems there is no insulation in the walls/doors as it was very loud in the mornings with neighbors talking loudly in the halls and slamming doors. The hotel staff was not helpful in accommodating an extended checkout given the inconvenience that we were kept up from 5-8am with the loud hallway noises. Otherwise, a fine stay. Great location.
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
"Everything costs"
You would think for what you pay you would have some things included, but no. Parking is 17 a day, 26 for valet, Internet is 11, breakfast is 20 per person, the bar is expensive and you room is the same quality as you would find at a 3 star hotel. It's nice don't get me wrong but not for what you pay. Save your money and go to a Embassy suits or Candlewood suites, or maybe the Best Western that's literally across the street.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
"Awesome for Families"
They were very nice to my family. We stayed for a week and they gave my son milk and cookies. They also gave my son a kids backpack which he loved.
7 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Natasha
"Comfort and easy visit to the Museum & Mont Royal"
No free wifi in rooms - inexcusable in this day and age. No free coffee in the lobby - ditto. Nice big room, comfortable beds, good linens. Wonderfully friendly front desk & concierge. Area is a bit stuffy except for the hoards of McGill freshmen. Note - you are practically on McGill's campus and it was orientation weekend. Very convenient to Museum of Beaux Arts and walk up to the top of Mont Royal. Easy walk to the metro. But not much doing in the area otherwise.
4 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Older hotel, but well maintained. Nice amenities. Friendly and helpful staff. Good location near downtown and metro. Would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Not what expected"
Does Not live up to the OMNI standards that I have grown accustomed to in the us
2 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Nick
"Sophisticated, attentive staff."
Brilliantly managed downtown hotel Near everything
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
ronnieT
"Decent-but not up to Omni name"
Relatively clean (if you don't look too closely). No true amenities. Will treat you like a second-class citizen if you book through a "third party" site. This means no reward points, no free-wifi, and a noisy room on a lower floor. Seriously hard to sleep with all the sirens and I'm from NY so I know/like noise. They do not value guests. No place to buy bottled water and lousy amenities.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Nicole
"Close to the Museums, 30 Minute walk to the Old"
Great stay, very helpful staff. Rooms are a little dated but well maintained. Bar and restaurant a great plus. Good views. I selected this hotel for the location and I was very pleased. Short walk to the Museum and to the Blue and Red lines. 30 minutes to Old Montreal which is a must to wander through. Area appears very safe with many nice restaurants to try.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
LindaL
"Beautiful Hotel"
I arrived at 6 p.m. and my room was still not ready, which was kind of a bummer after a long ride. The hotel staff accommodated me nicely though as they gave me free drinks in the bar as I waited and later in the stay sent a gift package to my room apologizing for the inconvenience. It is a great hotel and close to everything downtown. very elegant rooms and I especially liked their fitness room, pool and jacuzzi. Great place!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Do not charge for internet connection.
4 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Good location, needs updating"
Staff was great, there was an over zealous lifeguard that let perceived power get to her head: that was quickly nullified. Great location and a beautiful lobby, pool / hot tub set up was a plus. Only real negative is that the bathrooms need some serious updating. The 1995 motif just does not compare to some other boutique hotels I have stayed with in Montreal. Overall the 4 rating the hotel gets is very accurate.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Convenient & comfortable"
The hotel is well placed, being close to the heart of the city with lots of restaurants near by, good shopping & the metro within five minutes walk.The room was very comfortable & well serviced. Staff were friendly & service was very good, with easy access & quick response. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
8 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Big disappointment -- not Omni standards"
As one who has stayed in numerous Omni hotels around the world, I was very disappointed in the Mont-Royal. While the concierge was terrific and the location superb, overall service was poor. A special complaint is that housekeeping failed to clean our rooms until late, late afternoon or early evening. We returned to our rooms after a day of touring Montreal intending to tidy up for dinner only to find the bed unmade and no fresh towels for a quick shower. We will not be staying there again.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Good location with comfortable room"
The room at the Hotel Omni Mont-Royal was extremely comfortable: it was spacious and had large windows that filled the room with natural light. The bathroom, too, was large, with ample counter space. There was also a bidet. The Omni is located close to two Green Line Metro stations (Peel and McGill), which made it easy to travel about the city. A nice touch: the first night we were there, the desk sent up milk and cookies for my children before bedtime.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
When we arrived at about 2:30 pm my ten year old son was sick (literally, in the lobby) and therefore were anxious to get into our rooms. We needed two rooms, and one of them was ready but the other was not yet ("busy time, sold out last night and tonight," etc.). We were told it would be ready soon, hopefully by 3:30 or so. We went up to the first room and my son got showered and we waited. It was 5:00 pm before the second room was finally ready, and we had to call the front desk to find out. We then had to wait for what seemed like an eternity for the keys to be brought up to us. After that unfortunate beginning, everything was fine. The location is great - walking distance to lots of shopping and restaurants. Beds were very comfortable. Room and bathroom were clean. Valet parking was not cheap but at least we had unlimited in and out privileges.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"nice hotel near mcgill"
nice hotel. good location. no free wifi/internet. no mini bar in the room and charge is $5 for water bottle.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Rich from DC
"Great place to stay in Montreal!"
The Omni Mont Royal is an elegant hotel. The lobby is fairly small but the rooms are large. The pool is lovely -- not too cold and not overly chlorinated. The location on Sherbrooke is very convenient. Everything is in walking distance -- shops, restaurants, museums. We greatly enjoyed our stay.
4 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"GREAT LOCATION AND SERVICE"
THE HOTEL HAS A GREAT LOCATION ON ONE OF THE MAIN AVENUES. THE ROOM WAS LARGE ENOUGH FOR 2 ADULTS AND 2 TEENAGERS GREAT BEDS AND PILLOWS. GIOVANNI THE CONCIERGE PROVIDED GREAT INFO FOR GETTING AROUND AND RESTAURANTS. I WOULD STAY HERE ANYTIME.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2014
ANTHONY
"Great hotel in the the heart of down town Montreal"
Stayed at the Omni for 3 nights, it was a great experience. The room and the service were excellent, the only downside is no free room internet and parking is expensive, which is common in large cities.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Terry
"Omni Hotel stay - Montreal"
The staff are very friendly and personable. You feel that they genuinely care about you and making sure that all your needs are met. The location of the hotel was good, near Mont- Royal and the downtown. We did not like the parking options, which were valet parking or park it yourself at a higher price. There was no microwave or refrigerator in the room; we would have to pay an extra $50 /day for each (outrageous)
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Angelos
"close to downtown area"
Nice comfortable room. Small restaurant & tiny reception area. Concierges were not very motivated to help!
4 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Jim M
"Great hotel!"
great hotel, close to everything and walkable to the malls, lots of restaurants and food place.
2 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2014
My wife and I stayed for 3 nights and had a great experience. Location is wonderful--right across from McGill, near a variety of restaurants and a few blocks from the metro.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Wonderful Hotel in a perfect location. Everything was perfect.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Staff is great. Rooms are spacious. Decent gym and the pool is impressive.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Positives: - Room was large and comfortable - Heated outdoor pool and hot tub - Hot and cold breakfast choices - Close proximity to Mount Royal - Close to subway system and underground city Negatives: - Hotel claims that guests receive free Wi-Fi if sign up to loyalty program, but only applies to second stay - Only valet parking, no self-parking available - Charge for bottled water in the room - Breakfast was very expensive - Distance to Vieux Montreal
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Jamie
The room maintenance was not very good. The shower did not drain well and the toilet handle needed to be jiggled to stop the running. Aside from that the room was great.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Lovely hotel in the heart of downtown Montreal"
The hotel is centrally located in downtown Montreal with a subway stop 1 block away. We walked to the Montreal Jazz festival most of the time which was only a 15 minute walk but took the subway to Old town and the botanical garden. The room was in great condition and was very modern. I had read other reviews that suggested a higher floor so it would be quieter as Sherbrooke can be busy but I don't expect total silence when I am in a downtown area. They did accommodate my request and gave us a room on the 14th floor. We connected with the concierge team on a number of occasions and they were very helpful. I would definitely stay there again!
4 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Deb
Great location and a perfect hotel
4 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
zak
"A good place to stay, if you are patient"
The room was great, comfortable, quiet, clean. BUT, we checked in at 3:30pm to find room not ready. Took a hike, came back, sent to wrong room with wrong key. Apparently hotel was full and they were having trouble getting rooms ready. Another customer got very loud that he had to wait 45 minutes for his luggage to get to his room. We were very patient and were offered a complimentary drink at the bar for our patience. If you are a reasonable person, the Omni offers a luxury room at a fair price, right near the Metro, Part Mont Royal, in a nice part of Montreal.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2014
very nice hotel...loved the location...thou they seemed to miss replacing things in the room...coffee, clean glasses, shampoo....otherwise it was a very enjoyable stay
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Omni mint royal"
We stayed four nights. It was a decent place, but no coffee in the lobby, and would it break them to offer free wifi and boltled water as many of their competitors do?
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
ed
"downtown location and shopping"
Great staff
4 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2014
"nice hotel"
no free wi-fi unless book directly. complete BS. otherwise nice hotel
3 night romance trip Jun 27, 2014
The only two disappointing features are that there was no refrigerator in the room. There was a cooler which is not sufficient ib hot summer days. The pull out sofa is not comfortable. The mattress is much too thin.
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
"We enjoyed our stay!"
The hotel is very conveniently located close to the Jazz Festival area and McGill University. We were able to walk to both. There are many very nice restaurants in the area, so we did not end up eating at the hotel--no comments about that. The room was very nice and clean and staff very helpful!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Perfect!"
First time in Montreal and was so happy with our choice!
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Updated to the 70's Motif"
But the employees were very pleasant. The hotel was very clean. The location was not good for me, but that is a matter of taste. There is nothing wrong with the location. It was right next to Peel subway station that made it good to go most places fast.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Perfect place for our anniversary weekend."
We had only a weekend for our anniversary getaway, and Montreal was the perfect place for us. The city offers sophistication, yet friendliness, which also describes the Omni Hotel. We were treated with respect and generosity of spirit, by the staff and by the restaurants and boutiques we frequented. French is the language spoken in Montreal, but we were always made to feel welcome and cared for by the excellent staff in the Café at the Omni, the reservations clerks and the parking valet. We would definitely stay at the Omni again and recommend it without hesitation.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Great hotel in downtown Montreal"
Hotel Omni is centrally located with spacious rooms and an accommodating staff. The beds were very comfortable, and the facilities were well-kept.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Great tourist spot"
This is a great location for a Montreal tourist. Shopping and restaurants are really close by as is the spot to pickup city tours and a Metro station. Facility is very good. Our room was very large and the beds were very comfortable. Street noise was an occasional problem. If you want to be close to Old Montreal this may not be your best location. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful but I found some of them were a bit stiff and aloof.
3 night trip Jun 16, 2014