All hotels in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
1050 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, QC, H3A2R6, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"GENUINE IMPRESSIONS"
IT WAS THE MOST MEMORABLE STAY EVER. WE ARE PLANNING ON COMING BACK.
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Mamadou
"Very centrally located."
Walk to museums, shopping, and sites like mont royal.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
A.M.
We had a wonderful stay. The staff is extremely helpful and courteous.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Staff"
Staff was outstanding - friendly - accommodating - just wonderful.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
linbda
Good location in downtown area. Walking distance to many good restaurants. Too bad you need to pay for wifi in room. They do have wifi on common area. Easy access to airport.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
I愛HK
"room allergy"
Had reaction to down in bedding. They worked on it but not in time to prevent severe reaction.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
landon
"Excellent!"
I've been several times to Montréal, but had never stayed at this hotel before. I was actually impressed, especially with the rooms... they are very neat (huge TV, very comfortable bed, good pillows, thick towels, nice bathrobes, etc). The breakfast buffet was good. Mine was not included in the room price, so I found it a bit pricy, but it had good choices of food. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
2 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Gabriel
"Good choice"
Excellent location, clean, very helpful staff. Will return.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Great Hotel, Fantastic Staff"
This hotel is located downtown, walking distance to everything I needed.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Maja
"Thanksgiving in Montreal!"
Montreal is an A+ food and beverage city and the Omni Mont Royal is our hotel of choice. The staff is superb; truly anything you need they'll help. We especially enjoyed the Whiskey Follies and the Fashomnista promotions in the Alice Bar.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Steve and Jenny
"Footsteps from McGill University Downtown Campus"
My wife, daughter and I stayed for a couple days to visit McGill and Concordia. We got a reasonable price for a large and relatively quiet two double bed room. There are many shops and excellent restaurants within a short walking distance of the hotel. When our toilet malfunctioned (think teen), the staff responded speedily and effectively.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Excellent experience"
Very pleasant and helpful staff.
2 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"About what you would expect, not more."
The hotel was pretty much what you would expect. It was nice, and had a good view. I'm 6'3" and I found the ceiling to feel a little low. I did manage to hit my head on the ceiling light in the bathroom. The room was clean and not overly expensive I thought. I'd gladly stay again for the price. the neighborhood was good, but there are nicer/more scenic ones around the city I found.
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
"As always, all expectations were fulfilled!"
5 Days in full comfort, pampered, always welcomed, concierge assistance perfect. Breakfast room overwhelming, my husband lived it and restaurant very good and very friendly too. We know were to go when we go to Montreal! No question.
Catherine
Nice designer type couch but not comfortable. It would be better to have 2 comfortable chairs.
This is my second stay this year at the Omni and since I have family here, I am sure it will not be the last. It will be my go to hotel in Montreal. The room is very comfortable and the hotel staff is wonderful from the desk clerks to the parking valets to the concierges.
"Great location and price!"
The hotel was perfectly located in the center of downtown with a great restaurant next door. Metros and cafes within a block or two. Great hotel staff!
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Location, location, location"
Great location across from McGill and clean hotel. Staff was very nice. Room wasn't cleaned until after 3pm. Getting free internet was an issue, as well.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Great hotel in a great city."
Great stay. Room was spacious and on an upper floor with a nice view of Mont-Royal. They do charge for wifi, which is not unusual but is annoying to me these. I think basic wifi (slow for emails, etc.) should be free and only charge for upgraded speed (for gaming and streaming). The hotel was up to Omni standards in all regards. Staff was pleasant and helpful especially the Concierge, who provided excellent restaurant recommendations and directions. The hotel is only a block from the Metro - so getting around was a breeze. We'd gladly stay again.
3 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"pool closes in oct"
great hotel; suite has 2 bathrooms and two separate closets ;a real wife pleaser only complaint; out door heated pool now closes in October
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
richard
"Had a wonderful stay"
The room was spacious, had excellent views, and was very clean. It was located within walking distance to Old Montreal and to the train station.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Ann
"Nice pool for a final 2014 swim. Good location."
Nice location near the metro. Good location downtown.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Terrific location in the heart of Montreal"
The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and comfortable. There is a bar with yummy snacks on the lobby level.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Gunilla
"Excellent Concierge Service and Hotel"
I cannot say enough as to how great this hotel was and how amazing the concierge service was. The hotel was beautiful, but the help of Alexandre the concierge is what stands out the most to me. I will mention that the room and views from the room of Mont-Royal were lovely before I discuss the customer service. I brought my then girlfriend (now fiancee) to Montreal as a surprise to propose to her. Alexandre arranged for a vase of roses to be waiting for her in the room which she loved. I mainly wanted help with setting up a picnic for after our engagement, and Alexandre was extremely helpful. He suggested places to do everything (I originally wanted to do it at Mont-Royal but he alerted me that there was renovation at Beaver Lake so I did it at the Botanical Gardens) and on top of that he set up everything to be there when we arrived. He had a contact at the botanical gardens who set up a beautiful picnic with champagne and cheeses and fruits in a secluded area, and they even picked flowers for her from the gardens and then brought over newly picked raspberries. Not only was Alexandre and one other manager involved, but they were extremely excited and deeply interested in the event. After everything that happened this weekend, we will certainly be returning to Montreal together, and we will absolutely be staying here again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Jon
"Great weekend getaway"
Staff was extremely friendly and helpful, very short walk to lots of great shops and restaurants!
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Emilie
"The perfect getaway!"
From start to finish, excellent service and comfort! We especially appreciated all the services our concierge.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Teija
"close to McGill, shopping, business etc..."
very little contact with staff, disappointed with breakfast, free wifi in lobby only?
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Edwige
We stayed here with 3 other couples for a birthday celebration. The Omni was chosen based on location and price. The furnishings were a little dated, but the location was great. Nice gym area, great heated pool and service at the hotel bar was always great! Great hotel, especially for the price!
3 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Charging for wi-fi is a bit much and the room was "worn".
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Debbie
"Water damage out me on a pull out bed."
Due to water damage to the room that I was meant to stay in (king bed room) I ended up in a studio room with a pull out bed from the couch. Obviously not as comfortable as a proper bed. The hotel didn't make an effort to call me before I arrived so I didn't have a chance to rebook. I did get a $50 credit for food at the hotel and some chocolates and an apology letter but given the price I would have just cancelled and booked a different hotel had I known.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
I got a king room on the 23rd floor from Thursday to Sunday in September. The room was very nice and clean with a large bathroom. It had robes for each guest, which were very cozy. The location is ideal for getting anywhere. We walked from the hotel to mt royal to see the view and it was a uphill but do-able walk in walking shoes. We also used the metro to go almost everywhere. I would suggest getting the 3daymuseum pass. It comes with tickets and a metro pass good for 36 hours and you can go in every museum once and use the metro unlimitedly to get there. ($84) the wifi is 9.99/day but lobby is free. The staff was very nice and helpful. I would definitely stay here again if I was in Montreal. I did not eat at the hotel so I cannot speak for the food. The hotel is near shopping, museums, metro stations, and many cafes. Pick this one especially if you catch a good deal.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Good hotel experiene"
Nice stay but breakfast room needs warming up and staff needs training in thoughtfull serving. Really dislike cold contemporary meal serving pieces. Those toast holders are stupid and you probably paid a lot for them. Provide menu with prices that are high but you do NOT need to order the buffet. Get your mother in there to get real assessment!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Great overall Hotel"
Great overall Hotel for business or pleasure in the gold mile of Montreal
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"5 Days in Montreal"
We have stayed at this hotel many times.. Room clean and comfortable. Location in the city is ideal. However, we had a couple of experiences that we were unhappy wtih during this trip. We are a member of Omni's frequent traveller program, but because we booked the room through expedia they told us they would not offer us the amenities that we normally receive such as free wifi in the room. Honestly do not know why this is not just included in the price of the room anyway. One of the days we were there we went to use the pool and there was a sign taped to the door indicating that the pool was closed early to treat the water. We received no notice of this and wondered why they didn't just treat the pool after the normal closing hour.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
NHTraveller2014
"Comfortable beds, outdated hotel"
The lobby areas were nice enough and the hotel bathrooms and beds (most importantly) were comfortable but the rest of the room furnishings are very outdated and can use an update. It also seems there is no insulation in the walls/doors as it was very loud in the mornings with neighbors talking loudly in the halls and slamming doors. The hotel staff was not helpful in accommodating an extended checkout given the inconvenience that we were kept up from 5-8am with the loud hallway noises. Otherwise, a fine stay. Great location.
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
"Everything costs"
You would think for what you pay you would have some things included, but no. Parking is 17 a day, 26 for valet, Internet is 11, breakfast is 20 per person, the bar is expensive and you room is the same quality as you would find at a 3 star hotel. It's nice don't get me wrong but not for what you pay. Save your money and go to a Embassy suits or Candlewood suites, or maybe the Best Western that's literally across the street.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
"Awesome for Families"
They were very nice to my family. We stayed for a week and they gave my son milk and cookies. They also gave my son a kids backpack which he loved.
7 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Natasha
"Comfort and easy visit to the Museum & Mont Royal"
No free wifi in rooms - inexcusable in this day and age. No free coffee in the lobby - ditto. Nice big room, comfortable beds, good linens. Wonderfully friendly front desk & concierge. Area is a bit stuffy except for the hoards of McGill freshmen. Note - you are practically on McGill's campus and it was orientation weekend. Very convenient to Museum of Beaux Arts and walk up to the top of Mont Royal. Easy walk to the metro. But not much doing in the area otherwise.
4 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Older hotel, but well maintained. Nice amenities. Friendly and helpful staff. Good location near downtown and metro. Would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Not what expected"
Does Not live up to the OMNI standards that I have grown accustomed to in the us
2 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Nick
"Sophisticated, attentive staff."
Brilliantly managed downtown hotel Near everything
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
ronnieT
"Decent-but not up to Omni name"
Relatively clean (if you don't look too closely). No true amenities. Will treat you like a second-class citizen if you book through a "third party" site. This means no reward points, no free-wifi, and a noisy room on a lower floor. Seriously hard to sleep with all the sirens and I'm from NY so I know/like noise. They do not value guests. No place to buy bottled water and lousy amenities.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Nicole
"Close to the Museums, 30 Minute walk to the Old"
Great stay, very helpful staff. Rooms are a little dated but well maintained. Bar and restaurant a great plus. Good views. I selected this hotel for the location and I was very pleased. Short walk to the Museum and to the Blue and Red lines. 30 minutes to Old Montreal which is a must to wander through. Area appears very safe with many nice restaurants to try.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
LindaL
"Beautiful Hotel"
I arrived at 6 p.m. and my room was still not ready, which was kind of a bummer after a long ride. The hotel staff accommodated me nicely though as they gave me free drinks in the bar as I waited and later in the stay sent a gift package to my room apologizing for the inconvenience. It is a great hotel and close to everything downtown. very elegant rooms and I especially liked their fitness room, pool and jacuzzi. Great place!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Do not charge for internet connection.
4 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Good location, needs updating"
Staff was great, there was an over zealous lifeguard that let perceived power get to her head: that was quickly nullified. Great location and a beautiful lobby, pool / hot tub set up was a plus. Only real negative is that the bathrooms need some serious updating. The 1995 motif just does not compare to some other boutique hotels I have stayed with in Montreal. Overall the 4 rating the hotel gets is very accurate.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Convenient & comfortable"
The hotel is well placed, being close to the heart of the city with lots of restaurants near by, good shopping & the metro within five minutes walk.The room was very comfortable & well serviced. Staff were friendly & service was very good, with easy access & quick response. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
8 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Big disappointment -- not Omni standards"
As one who has stayed in numerous Omni hotels around the world, I was very disappointed in the Mont-Royal. While the concierge was terrific and the location superb, overall service was poor. A special complaint is that housekeeping failed to clean our rooms until late, late afternoon or early evening. We returned to our rooms after a day of touring Montreal intending to tidy up for dinner only to find the bed unmade and no fresh towels for a quick shower. We will not be staying there again.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Good location with comfortable room"
The room at the Hotel Omni Mont-Royal was extremely comfortable: it was spacious and had large windows that filled the room with natural light. The bathroom, too, was large, with ample counter space. There was also a bidet. The Omni is located close to two Green Line Metro stations (Peel and McGill), which made it easy to travel about the city. A nice touch: the first night we were there, the desk sent up milk and cookies for my children before bedtime.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
When we arrived at about 2:30 pm my ten year old son was sick (literally, in the lobby) and therefore were anxious to get into our rooms. We needed two rooms, and one of them was ready but the other was not yet ("busy time, sold out last night and tonight," etc.). We were told it would be ready soon, hopefully by 3:30 or so. We went up to the first room and my son got showered and we waited. It was 5:00 pm before the second room was finally ready, and we had to call the front desk to find out. We then had to wait for what seemed like an eternity for the keys to be brought up to us. After that unfortunate beginning, everything was fine. The location is great - walking distance to lots of shopping and restaurants. Beds were very comfortable. Room and bathroom were clean. Valet parking was not cheap but at least we had unlimited in and out privileges.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014