All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2330 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX, 77098, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Decent hotel, decent service, would book again"
The location is very convenient if you have a car, much like most of Texas. The amenities were decent, hotel was clean, room was clean enough. I would stay at this hotel again. I did wish it had a better "breakfast", their "grab and go" is really coffee, tea, a fruit, or instant oatmeal.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
Anyone
"AC"
Unable to turn the AC on a higher setting. Felt a bit warm...
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Candace
Good stay --Clean-- good location. Some of the staff were indifferent at times-- could have been more helpful. Not that bad, though, however, could have made the stay excellent!!
4 night business trip Jun 19, 2013
"Good stated"
Nice place, close to the downtown, route of buses around, nice rooms for some days visiting Houston, great retes.
3 night business trip Jun 12, 2013
Julio
"Good Hotel"
A well run facility with efficient and helpful staff in a very convenient location.
Response by Extended Stay America Houston - Greenway Plaza
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are excited to know you found our team to be helpful our hotel's location to be convenience. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
"OK..."
Refrigerator extremely loud constantly cutting on/off that made it difficult to sleep. Wireless internet was slow - and a ridiculous tiered plan requiring you to pay for faster speeds. Lots of close by restaurants, grocery stores, shopping plus only 5 minutes to convention center downtown (with no traffic). Clean room - decent coffee in lobby if extremely limited breakfast. Climate control in room worked well.
3 night business trip May 13, 2013
"Terrible will never stay there again"
Room smelled of fish. My second night starting at midnight my phone rang every 30 minutes for 4 hours. front desk was no help. I left my contact info but manager will not return my call. Trashy hotel will never stay at extended stay America again. Avoid.
2 night business trip May 14, 2013
"Awful in Texas"
Would never stay here again.
Family trip Apr 27, 2013
"Extended Stay America University Area"
I was not aware they office would close down at night. Two of the washing machined are in need of repair and have been a problem for all of the tenants. Also, the elevator makes a lot of noise each time it is used.
10 night trip Mar 31, 2013
MEP
"Very disappointing"
I booked a non-smoking room and was blithely told that none was available and that those bookings aren't binding anyway. I came home smelling like an ashtray (no offense to smokers). The phone system never worked while I was there. The toilet didn't work. The Internet access was down for 1/2 a day when I was planning to work from the room. The only positive was the fact that the front desk got me a cab to leave. I've stayed at other Extended Stay hotels and had very good experiences. This wasn't in that same class.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
The stay was good, but the people above our room were very loud. Other wise it was a good stay.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2013
"Great for long term stays or on a budget"
No Frills hotel, but clean and comfortable. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom was updated and clean with good water pressure.
Other trip Feb 27, 2013
"One night stay"
Not bad for the price and if you're just staying for one night.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"Very easy, direct drive to the hospital"
Good place to stay if you have a family member in the hospital and are using your own car.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2013
CH
"Nice surprise"
My sister and I were nicely surprised that our room was clean, comfortable, and had a cute little kitchen. The location was excellent for us as we were near the museum whose exhibits we came to see and our favorite place to eat in Houston, Goode's Seafood.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2013
K. Jackson
"close to bars"
wouldve rather had a nonsmoking room but overall a nice hotel
6 night business trip Jan 30, 2013
"Smoker's Dream"
There were cigarette butts on the ground in front of a room in our hallway, and the entire place including our room was penetrated by the smell of cigarette smoke. It was awful :( The saddest part is that even after housekeeping passed by, the butts were left there!
1 night trip Jan 30, 2013
K
"cheap buy compared to surrounding hotels"
The elevator was very old and was shaking while moving and was making loud noise. The breakfast served was horrible. They had very few items. I had to go down to get extra pillows and coffee creamer as they said they cant come up. Room service came after 2 days.
Other trip Jan 19, 2013
"Mie ( the desk attendant) was the best"
When we got to the an attendant stated that our room was clean and ready but when we went up it was not so Mie found us a room, escorted us to it, opened the door, looked around and asked us if the room was to our liking then wished us a good stay and came back to bring us the keys. She was friendly, funny, and very professional. Overall we had a pleasant stay and had no other problems. The room was clean, cozy, functional and I was able to get a great night's sleep. Will stay there again, Definitely!
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
Geri
"Good hotel for reasonable price"
Good hotel for reasonable price. It locates near highway, if you like quite you should choose room faced on the other side of the highway.
Other trip Dec 4, 2012
"Nice place, friendly staff."
Two night visit. Everything in the room worked fine. Staff was friendly. Rooms were ot spotless, but it is a pet friendly hotel. Overall an okay stay.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
Was really comfortable until my last night. Some people two doors down decided they would smoke and party most of the night. The room they stayed in was a nonsmoking and the smoke carried in to my room. And probably most of the others. Other than that it was a good stay. Should really inforce the nonsmoking thing. Some of us are allergic to smoke. And believe it or not smokers its true. Ask a doctor before you dismiss it or start hating on the non smokers.
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2012
Brandon
"I'd rather stay at the Bates Motel!"
This is the 2nd time I've stayed at the hotel and the 2nd time I've been stuck in a Handicapped room and gone without internet. I ran the shower and hair and filth came up through the drain. The night desk clerk was rude and dismissive. Pay the extra couple of bucks and stay elsewhere.
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
"Nothing to brag about"
When I bought my room I knew it wasn't going to be 5 star but I wouldn't even give this a 2. The outside looked very new and updated. Maybe it was because they were updating it during my stay. Fresh new paint is exactly what I wanted to smell when I got there. When I checke in the staff was unprofessional and very under trained. I requested a non smoking room and I got a smoking room. It smelled horrible. The elevator was sketchy too! Luckily I was only there for 1 night but it was by far the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. Sorry guys
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2012
"everything in walking distance"
staff went out of their way to hlp
2 night trip Sep 23, 2012
melvin
"Great value for the price"
I stayed one night and it was a great value for the price. It's a little outside the heart of downtown Houston and there isn't very much around it, but there's a couple of restaurants and a CVS nearby- so the location is pretty good. My only 2 complaints are 1). the service that the front desk was kind of slow and 2). the elevator sounds like it's on its last legs- it made me nervous to go from my 3rd floor room to the lobby and vice versa.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2012
"Had a pleasant stay"
I liked the kitchenette inside the room. Staff was available for me at 3:30 am when I arrived at the hotel.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
"My experienc with Extended Stay America"
Great place for a reasonable price. I liked the place and really recommend it for longer stay.
7 night trip Aug 5, 2012
Sandy
"The full kitchen is a nice feature. Great coffee!"
Overall was good, but the desk clerk when I checked in was a new trainee, and she was having difficulties. After some help from the manager/supervisor all was resolved. I will definitely stay there again (and hopefully the trainee will be trained by then).
1 night trip Aug 7, 2012
"ugh!!"
Not good
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2012
lucretia
I love will stay again.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2012
"Guess you get what you pay for..."
The room was clean but didn't smell fresh, there was trash behind the bedside table and under the bed. The coffee maker was dirty and the towels were so rough it could take your skin off. The staff were nice and checked me in quickly, polite and easy to deal with. I traveled with a pet and had placed the "do not disturb" sign on the door but found my room had been entered without my knowledge or permission so the TV could be replaced. It was a good thing I had taken my dog with me during this time or there could of been problems. I pride myself on being a responsible pet owner which is why I had posted the sign and I was extremely angry to see my room had been entered without my knowledge. The hotel is good for the price but I am not sure if I would ever choose to stay there again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
"Great value for a good quality room"
The king size bed room we had for one night stay is clean, specious and well equipped with working desks and resting area. The thing I like the most is it has an exhaust fan in the bathroom. The only flaw we noticed is the bathroom had some strange smell.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2012
B & T
"Good price"
The staff were pleasant if not particularly helpful. The room was not very clean and there was a silverfish in the bathroom. It was adequate for the price paid.
3 night trip Jun 23, 2012
"Convenient to Medical Center"
The room was smaller than I expected and did not have a sofa as all other Extended Stay Hotels I have used previously have had. It made it more cramped and less comfortable. My bad for not checking closer. The hotel and staff were great and clean otherwise. I cannot complain about anything really.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2012
Margaret
"Just what I needed."
I had forgotten this was a mixed hotel (smoking and non-smoking rooms.) Occasionally the stairwell would smell like cigarettes, but not all the time. I could tell the staff worked hard to keep it from happening. My room was just what I needed. Fridge, sink, stove top, cooking utensils, and desk. I would have liked more than one dish soap packet for a four day stay. It wasn't the cleanest, fanciest, or newest hotel, but I will be staying there again because it is nice for an extended stay facility, and affordable for where it is and the location is EXACTLY what I need.
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2012
Satisfied
"Only as a last resort."
We were at this hotel for 2 separate stays during one week, from Saturday to Monday and again the following Thursday to Friday. Although I made reservations for a non-smoking room for both stays, both rooms smelled like stale cigarette smoke. Our first room had several cigarette burns in the carpet. The pillows were too flat so we resorted to using folded towels tucked under them get more thickness. Very limited TV channels were available. Small microwave in rooms have very low power level.
Other trip Jun 24, 2012
Alta
"Dirty Hotel"
There was hair in my shower (not from someone's head - but from below the belt!) when I arrived and cigarette burns in the comforter. Need I say more?
1 night trip Jun 17, 2012
"I love this easy in, easy out location."
I could not have asked for a better price, better location for my stay in Houston.
2 night business trip May 31, 2012
"Unfriendly"
I stayed at this hotel for a long weekend. The one thing that was nice was the AC worked in the hotel room. When I arrived on a Friday afternoon there was one person working the front desk. I had to wait for 20 mins which I wouldn't have minded except another guest came in after me and was helped first. After checking in I was put on the 2nd floor and than told the elevator wasn't working. The room itself was pretty standard and was stocked with plenty of towels but almost no comforts for travelers (i.e. bottle of water, snack). There where coffee cups but not the disposable kind and nothing in the room about the surrounding area. Finding a piece of paper or a pen wasn't going to happen either. The TV was from the early 90's and the remote only worked when it felt like it. In short spend the extra $20 a night and stay next door where you will be treated better and welcomed like a guest.
4 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2012
Brad
"Pleasantly Surprised"
The room was comfortable, clean and I was very impressed with the kitchenette. It had everything I needed and more. There were two trays of ice cubes in the freezer which was a nice touch. The staff at the front desk were friendly and very helpful.
Other trip May 31, 2012
Yvonne

"Comfy beds"
Good stay for rate.
3 night trip Feb 13, 2014
ZA
"Price and quality of hotel are very reasonable."
The hotel is generally fine with quality and amenities.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2013
"Genuine friendliness"
Year after year we return to this hotel because it truly is a home away from home. The girls on the desk, particularly Mie this year, sincerely want to get to know their guests and always greet you like an old friend. They are so helpful and genuinely friendly that they make any stay a real pleasure. We love having a kitchen in the room, but now there is the addition of a quick breakfast grab-it-and-run bar with the best coffee anywhere, so there is a real improvement. If you want comfort and quiet and real friendliness, then this is the place for you. And the price is always right!
Other trip Oct 30, 2012
Sue, a quilter
NO GOOD PUBLIC TRANSPORT YO THE HOTEL
5 night trip Jun 21, 2012
IL

"El hotel es muy cómodo, agradable y tranquilo."
Nuestra estancia ha sido agradable. Nos hemos podido desplazar andando hasta el Distrito de los museos. El hotel facilita vajilla así que la comida del mediodía la hemos realizado como en casa con el consiguiente ahorro económico.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Ifigenia
ES
"conveniente"
el hotel esta cerca de la Freeway. Muy facil de aceso y no hay mucho ruido con los coches. la habitacion esta amplia y limpia, con una pequena cocina si se necesita.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
MX
"Amable atención"
A pesar de que estaba alejado del convention center y otros lugares de interés y debíamos utilizar taxi para movilizarnos, la estadía fue placentera. Las personas del front desk y el utility man fueron muy atentos, en especial Tamekia y Jodi.
4 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
PA
"추천하지 마세요."
호텔 위치 등 시설을 볼 때, 저급 Inn으로 보시면 됩니다.식사를 하기 위해서도 택시를 불러야 하는데, 위치 문제로 1시간 정도 기다린 적도 있습니다.
7 night business trip May 3, 2013
Jstone
KR
"Hotel is basic, but clean and comfortable."
Hotel is basic, but clean and comfortable. WIFI work perfectly. Staff are helpful and friendly. Free 'to go' breakfast waiting every morning. Location within Houston is top. Resturant, shops, everything you need close by.
Response by Extended Stay America Houston - Greenway Plaza
Martin - It is so rewarding to read that you had a comfortable stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our grab and go breakfast as well. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip May 12, 2013