All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here10100 N Capital Of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX, 78759, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Poor condition; Poor management"
No hot water and management ignored my requests for repair.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Adam
"Warning! Don't Stay Here!"
Great location but that's about it. The property, including our room, was dirty and more often than not, the management was not there. Knew we were in trouble, when it took 45 minutes to check in. I had to complain bitterly since the hotel cut off the water to the 2nd floor and we were unable to shower in the morning. Overall, it was Not a pleasant stay. We will Never stay at these hotels ago. Caveat Emptor!
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"Overpaid for the quality."
Hairs were all over the bathroom/tub/sink upon check-in. Had reasonable expectations but was very disappointed for what we paid for and what we saw.
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Excellent neighborhood close to restaurants and freeways.
5 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Smelly 2nd floor trash collection area"
My room was next to a 2nd floor trash collection area near the elevator which smelled extremely foul. Recommend the hotel store trash outside.
3 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"Clean studio in quiet, safe vicinity."
A clean room, a safe environment, and accommodating staff, in my opinion, you did well in choosing if a hotel hit all three, right? Well Extended Stay Arboretum scored all three and then some. After check out, I realized that I left some important property behind. A call to management assured me that housekeeping found it and it would be kept until I could retrieve it. When you're talking about honestly, it can never be overrated! 5 stars Extended Stay Arboretum, thank you! !
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
JD
"Spend the extra. $ go down the strwet"
It smelled like dead cigarette butts- there was no sink drain puller if you wanted to fill sink with water. Coffee was put up before10am-I was put in a corner room I feel was reserved for the workers.On h
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
Great location, especially for the price. Friendly staff. Nothing fancy, but nothing bad. Would stay here again.
4 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2014
Alan
"Functional extended stay prop in Arboretum area"
Nice area - the Arboretum is. Near by shopping - Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Sam's Club. Convenient freeway access to all of Austin. The extended stay America is clean and functional and has a useable kitchenette, but no frills. Good choice for the frugal traveler who wants a clean place in a nice area of Austin.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Beachcomber
"North west Austin convenience"
No frills, no regular maid service unless you stay a week. Minimal breakfast- granola bars, coffee, fruit. Cheap price. Good location
3 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
Randall
"NOT Extended Stay place"
No ice maker, no lotions, sparse toiletries, no coffee maker, rough towels, once one disposable drinking glass, no kitchen utensils or cups or plates (can request). Less amenities than a conventional room than extended stay. Noisy street location. Minimum breakfast menu unlike most typical hotels. NOT recommend. OK if $40/night but not $85.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
dallas
"Austin CPA"
First room AC not working moved another floor. 2nd room requested non smoking but was was placed in smoking hall no other room available.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Ofelia
"J."
I booked a non smoking 2 queen with a pull out. We were stuck with a 1 King smoking. A nice lady head was going on and gave us her room for non smoking King due to upper respiratory issues. I was not happy and would like a refund.
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
J
"Good hotel for a business trip"
I stayed at the hotel for a quick business trip. Overall the room was nice and met my needs. The room was recently remodeled and clean. The staff was very friendly and made the stay enjoyable.
"Good, Basic Hotel"
The hotel seemed to be a recently constructed facility with all the normal amenities of an up-to-date traveler's hotel. Despite that, the plumbing was janky in operation (shower faucet hung loose from the wall) and hot water seemed to be at a premium. Literally, I waited eight minutes to get a warm shower going at ten a.m. Two of the light bulbs in our room were out of commission- how does that happen? TV service was all analog (poor picture quality)- not great choice of stations either... The staff were very helpful and pleasant and the building safety measures were well maintained.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"No go!!"
Staff was helpful and friendly. Was told one price over the phone but was totally different when we got there. Had originally booked for a single king bed non smoking but was given a double bed smoking room. Only reason we stayed in hotel, all other hotels were fully booked due to a convention in town.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Carlos
"Smelly room"
When I first checked in, I was given a room that reeked of wet dog. I got it changed to a double room (had paid for a king) that did not smell like dog. WIFI didn't work. The hotel does not have a gym. I had to leave early in the morning for the airport. No one was at the reception and even though I heard some noises from the back room and tried to call on them, nobody showed up. Finally, I just left. I think it shoud be easy to find a better hotel in the same area, don't bother with this one.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Marcus
"A Pleasant Stay"
The stay was exactly as I imagined it would be. Clean, comfortable, and friendly staff. I do not really have any complaints at all.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Khan Sohail
Towels were extremely dirty and every time we went to the front desk to ask for some new ones no one was ever there.
4 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
"Ok hotel"
Hotel is ok. Shower leaks so much water under curtain. Other than that everything else was ok.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Adriana
"Great place for a long term stay"
I chose poorly... I was using the room as a prep for a medical procedure the night before, then to hang out/sleep the next morning after the procedure. This hotel is geared to long term stays by business people. There are no ice machines... I don't know if there are any kind of machines. But, I needed ice and it wasn't available. However, a maid gave me a leftover back from a previous guest, bless her heart. It is a lovely hotel. The room was very comfortable.... and, the staff was extremely nice and helpful.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Janet
"Good place to stay"
Room was great, but the toilet didn't work my first day there and the carpet near ac was wet the whole time. Other than that, I had a fantastic stay. The staff was great.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Louie
great place! needs an ice machine.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
karen
"You get what you pay for"
It served the purpose. No frills, plenty of space, in a great location. They could upgrade the beds though. While I know many like a firm mattress, somewhere in between would be a welcome change.
7 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Gail Barsh
"Great value"
Not the fanciest hotel around, but very nice for the price. We stayed for 4 nights while in town for a music festival and were very happy. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive hotel in Austin.
4 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2014
Evan
"won't be back"
There are much better places than this one for the price. Two burners on the stove were left on when I initially came in. The TV didn't work. Had to program the channels myself. Not a very welcoming lobby area. Reminded me more of a hospital ward.
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Luis
Room was very clean. I could heat others above me walking around, but aside from that.. everything was quiet
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Quick Stay"
Even though the rooms were clean and nicely renovated; we could hear people walking down the hall and outside the building. For a quick stay, and if you are going to be out and about, it was OK. Staying with the family over an extended period of time?? I do not recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
terluc
"Basic at best"
Not staying at this chain again. Better quality available for the price.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Norma
I booked a non smoking room and found ash in the trash can. Apparently the room was not cleaned well before I register in.
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
li men
"Very basic accommodations"
Adequate and good if you want to prepare food in room. Surprised not even housekeeping to make bed and empty trash each nite. Coffee, hot water but no decaf. Packaged sweetened oatmeal, bars and fresh fruit for breakfast.
2 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"The staff is terrible"
I did make the reservation through Expedia two non-smoking rooms. The first thing I heard from the receptionist (girl) was that one of my room was set by the system as smoking room. And she told me that I did make mistake to choose the smoking room instead of non. I showed her my confirmed email about two non-smoking room then she told me that maybe the Expedia website did warn me about the unavailable non-smoking room but I did ignored, I said no. All I wrote was short but the whole conversation was very terrible and the staff was very nasty. Finally, she said she had to tell me that I was one who are wrong so she was not responsible for the unavailable of the non-smoking room. I told her I truly understand that it is not her fault but maybe the system was fault but she rather tell me that there was nothing she can do than just yielded me that I was wrong.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Khoa
About what you expect for a low cost place, but the breakfast was the skimpiest I have ever had.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Comfortable accomodations at a great price"
My husband and I stopped at Extended Stay America during a roadtrip, and were able to book a nice room at a great price. The room was comfortable, with a mini-kitchen and nice king size bed. The location is great if you're looking for accomodations near the Arboretum area. I think this would be a great place to stay for business travel, given the nice kitchen in the room and convenient location.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Katie
"Very noisy"
Pros Location Cons Older hotel, needs updating, noisy
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Horrible experience"
The staff was so unfriendly, calling another customer a jerk. I was told that I would have to wait 2.5 hours to go to the bathroom. There were white stains on my bed and also a bug crawling across my bed. There was a crumpled muffin wrapper in the room and also coffee in the bathroom sink. The room smelled like rotten broccoli.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
I
"So much wrong, only a little bit right"
Had to change my room twice, once due to a broken air conditioner, and the second time because the room was un-made. The final room smelled like incense and stale cigarettes. The internet sucked. If you have work to do on the wireless network, good luck. The signal drops without fail at random moments. When I presented my complaints to the front desk during checkout, all I received was "sorry". Not staying here again.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
"Lousiest hotel ever"
I traveled for over 25 years of my working life an this is the worst stay we have ever had. There were no hangers in the room had to ask twice for them. No kitchen supplies event though it had a kitchenette. When we asked for a place to eat the staff had no idea other than go down the frontage road which was the opposite of the restaurant. Will never stay at another Extended Stay.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
P
"Great Hotel!"
Really clean. Nice staff. Won't bother you before check out time, with the rrrroooooom service!
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
"Convenient and good value"
Convenient to meeting, restaurants, etc. and good value for the low price. Only drawback was there really is no free breakfast. But there was coffee.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"nice!"
Had a great time. Wonderful location. The location is close to everything.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Nice enough for the price."
Check in was smooth and fast. The staff was very professional, quick, and helpful. The room was spot less, although you could tell that the previous occupant was a smoker. The only complaint I have concerns the fact that there was not a cup, glass or plastice to be found. No ice bucket for ice either. Besides lack of cups/ice bucket,the stay was quite nice.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Clean hotel and the room was nice. Had a comfortable bed.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Diana
"Bad all around. Avoid."
One of my rooms wasnt ready when checking in at five pm. Cigarettes and ash found in one of the non smoking rooms plus someones clothes. Breakfast was packaged oatmeal only. Crappy hotel all around.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Average"
It wasn't anything special, but didn't have any complaints about anything in particular
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Paper thin walls and slamming doors all night!!"
No sleep all night. Paper thin walls, you could hear the woman in the next room singing and carrying on almost all night long. Plus very loud door slamming, that would make the walls shake. On top of all that, the water faucet for my bathroom sink stopped working while I was brushing my teeth for bed. The water just stopped coming out! The bathtub had black stuff on the bottom and smelled of mold and mildew. I will never stay here again.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
Anna
"Cleaness"
Was a clean place and the front desk person was nice and very helpful. Only thing i didn't like was i had a non smoking room and the person before me smoked in the room! so the whole room smelt horrible because of the smoke.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
"Good staying here"
The place is definitely worth it. The staff was ultra friendly and accomodating.
1 night business trip May 26, 2014
Prashant
"Clean rooms and area, but insufficient service"
The rooms were very clean and in a very nice area. Great amenities in the room too. However, but they only do room service after seven nights. We only stayed there for one night, but the once-in-seven days room service was kind of a drag. Also, another drag was that there is no easily accessible wall socket to plug the iron to. You have to sort of get behind the TV, which is not exactly easy to reach.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Anthony
"Property is fine, but don't believe their promises"
The hotel itself is fine -- it's pretty far out from Central Austin. the problem I have is that the day we were supposed to come here,- having made a reservation a week in advance - just before we were supposed to get on our airplane, we got a call and were moved to a different, farther-out hotel. When I griped, they offered us two nights free but then they claimed they couldn't give us money back and would offer us two one-night coupons at an Extended Stay America. Which, two weeks later, they still haven't sent us. It's rather a shame, since the property itself was OK, but I can't trust anything the hotel management tells me, like having a reservation or not.
3 night business trip Apr 26, 2014