All hotels in Beaverton, Oregon, United States of America
15402 NW Cornell Rd, Beaverton, OR, 97006, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Awesome"
Rooms are large, modern and comfortable. Close to highway but not noisy. Nice pool and spa. Close to light rail service
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Cindy
"Comfortable"
The hotel was comfortable in all aspects. The employees were helpful and nice. The rooms were spacious and the beds were amazing. Despite the location close to the highway and busy street, traffic could not be heard from the room. We will be staying again.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Emily
"convenient location"
Everything was fine but did have a "plugged" bath drain which was annoying. Also do believe a good suggestion is to have "complimentary" coffee available--------and to to have to buy a $10 breakfast to have.
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Double tree was by far the best hotel we've stayed in, now we officially know which hotel we will be staying at when we visit Portland, Oregon again. Thank you for everything.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Sylvia Rein
"Great stay on our way to Oregon Coast"
We chose this hotel due to it being along the way to the Oregon Coast. Normally we stay in PDX, but decided to give this hotel a try due to the price point...well worth it. Great service, comfy and clean room, right off of the highway. If our travels took us to west of PDX again, would absolutely stay here.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Jake
"Great place to stay good location!"
Very welcome environment would stay there again!!
2 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Randy Moore
"Was there an earthquake?"
Overall not a bad place. We stayed on the 4th floor, and it felt like staying on a cruise ship. At times I could see the pictures on the wall and the curtain in the bathroom shaking. Not sure why there was so much vibration in the room. I would definitely recommend getting a room on the lower levels.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Jonathan
"Pretty good choose"
I liked there area.. very nice . Confortable..very calm..nice people...no too much noise arround..
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
juan M
Rooms were ok.could not sleep at night because all the noise.would probably not stay there ever again.
Response by Doubletree by Hilton Beaverton
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I apologize that you experienced noise that kept you from enjoying a restful evening with us. If your travels bring you to the Beaverton area be sure to request a room opposite from the highway 26 side of the building; though most guests find the highway noise minimal the Cornell Road side does experience less of that white noise. Sincerely, Jared Kam Assistant General Manager DoubleTree by Hilton Portland-Beaverton
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Decent option near Portland"
This is a decent hotel to stay at. Enjoyed the warm cookie upon arrival, and the rooms were clean. We stayed here as it was a last minute call to hang out in Portland... and all the hotels were super expensive. Note that the hot breakfast is paid, not free.
Response by Doubletree by Hilton Beaverton
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your warm, signature DoubleTree cookie and I am pleased that you enjoyed our guestrooms as well. Looking forward to having you as our guest again soon! Sincerely, Jared Kam Assistant General Manager DoubleTree by Hilton Portland-Beaverton
"beautiful rooms great staff"
This place is worth the money. They have very nice rooms with everything you need and its up to date and very clean. Would deffinetly recommend .the staff is also very nice and helpful.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Jennie
"Excellent hotel close to Portland/great for family"
Clean, modern rooms with a courteous staff. Very family friendly and close to Portland/zoo.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Good pit stop"
Quiet rooms, friendly staff, would stay again
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Robert Sisson
Great place to stay with friendly and helpful staff, and very comfortable beds. Was finally able to relax and recuperate for a night during a long travel.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Mo
"Great Time"
We usually try to stay at Doubletree hotels whenever we are in new areas. This was our first time taking our dog with us. Having the ability for him to go was a big benefit for us. The rooms where dogs are staying are all downstairs so the occasional barking is not an issue. We had a great time and the location was perfect for the events that we were doing in town. We will surely be back again.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
DL
"Room not ready electronically"
Neither WIFI nor telephone were working in our room and it took 90+ minutes of MY time to get this straightened out. Given we were in middle of a family emergency this was more than a little inconvenience. Otherwise ok stay. $10 for breakfast ridiculous with plenty cheaper options nearby
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
"Friendly staff."
we were greeted right away with a warm chocolate cookies. everytime we met any staff in the hallways we were always greeted and asked if there was anything we needed. When we had questions about the area, they were always willing to help us find out the information we needed.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
doris daze
"No coffee or breakfast people have games to go to"
No food until 7, we had to leave for a game before then. Many people were unhappy about this. Not even coffee. You pay over 160.00 and you expect coffee In the morning. Tv didn't work in fitness room, when I asked someone to fix it they never returned. We will not stay there again and I'm sure others feel the same.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
kt
Hilton group for more than fifty years that I know is committed to the name and reputation thay enjoy. It was another of my numerous visits to anothe of their prestige location that I was made to feel as if I owned their place. Hilton hospitality is a stuff for benchmark in customer service. Good management and a team of higher motivation.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
Upinder
"Check in was smooth, the clerk was very friendly."
I did a last minute reservation on my phone for this hotel. I couldn’t believe I was going to pay such a small fee for a Double Tree and for a double queen room. Check in was smooth, the clerk was very friendly. She even remembered that when I call to confirm, I was not sure if my daughter in law was going to join us. Nice! She gave me one cookie per guest. The room was nice, clean and spacious. The pool was opened 24 hours. The hotel has a bar/restaurant and they serve breakfast from 6:30 AM until 10:30AM and other light meals after that. The food display looked enticing. My rate did not include the breakfast which has a cost of $9.00/person. A Coffee maker and supplies were provided. It was a nice stay!
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Chiki
"Excellent hotel!"
The hotel was great! The evening staff was nice and they accept dogs, which was very helpful for us. They accommodated us by putting us on the level which would make it easier to come and go with our dog and not have to use the elevator. The room was nice (I just do wish the bathroom part had a little more space) and the bed was very comfortable. We would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Gabby
"Portland weekend"
Staff was really friendly and helpful. Suggestion would get remotes that glow in the dark or light up to change channels.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
We had the opportunity to experience an otherwise expensive hotel when Expedia offered us a deal. We loved it! So comfortable, clean and welcoming, we were even given 2 hot fresh chocolate chip cookies upon check in! We would recommend this hotel and stay again when in the area.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Katmedic
"A pleasure to visit."
A very nice place! We signed up for rewards because this Doubletree set a good example for a really nice hotel.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Barb
"Easy access, lovely"
Extremely comfortable, wonderful location, very clean, fabulous service, awesome pool & spa at just the perfect temperatures. Only downside is no complimentary breakfast here; you get a "voucher" that allows them to add $9.95 to your room bill!
6 night trip May 25, 2014
"Exactly as we had hoped."
Clean. Friendly staff. Convenient access to freeway. Indoor pool and hot tub were clean and well maintained. Everything was exactly what we expected. Will look forward to our next stay.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Found a great deal on expedia, and it had good reviews so we went for it…. and it was very clean and comfortable, the staff were super friendly and we would definitely return and recommend it to friends.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Good value. Excellent staff. Nice breakfast. Convenient to traveling to the coast from Portland to avoid morning traffic.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Horrible"
My toilet flooded 5 minutes after my arrival so they stuck me in a handicap room the smell was horrible they told me they had no rooms like my first room then they changed shifts and asked again but at 8pm then a woman gives me a new room they were horrible
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"wonderful stay"
The hotel staff was friendly and the room smelled divine. I enjoyed the gym during my stay and the pool. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
GREAT HOTEL-- DID THINK THE BREAKFAST COULD BE PRICED MORE REASONABLE OR INCLUDED WITH STAY.
2 night trip May 13, 2014
"Wonderful hotel, friendly staff"
Great hotel, easy to find off hiway. Staff was super friendly, just wish breakfast buffet was complimentary. Fitness room was very nice as well.
Other trip May 20, 2014
good place to stay while in beaverton
1 night trip May 4, 2014
bill
"Quick night in Portland"
Just after renting a house for a week, needed a place for one night.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"♥♡♥ Hilton Hotels"
Always enjoy my stay. My preferred hotel when I travel.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Exceeded Expectations"
Hotel was nicer than we expected. Pool was perfect for our younger kids. Breakfast buffet is over priced but they do have a nice selection a la carte. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Dislikes- the side card reader to get in the building near our room and the pool was not working- this forced us to use the far door which happens to be the smoking section. We had to walk into the smoke, around smokers, and past the nasty ashtray. The only complaint about the room itself is the tiny trash cans! Overall a great stay for a great price!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Great Location- off Hwy 26"
Family stayed here after a day at the Oregon Zoo it was only 10 min drive from the Zoo, easy off and easy on Hwy 26 the room was very clean and recently remodeled, the beds and room temp was just right, no noise noted from the roadway or other guest. We used the pool area and it was also very clean. We also received fresh cookies when we checked in, and they was free bottle water in the rooms, along with a mini-frig, microwave, and coffee maker. It would be nice if breakfast was included in the room rate, our was for asking
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Everyone catered to our needs
7 night trip Mar 23, 2014
Catherine
"Wonderful stay"
My family and I had a wonderful time staying at this hotel. We stayed two nights and three days, the staff was wonderful and all our needs / request were met promptly. Very family friendly. Good location. Would stay here again for sure.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Ok but not 4 stars"
Nice big room. Smells awful on 1st floor. Not so great neighborhood. Bath and toilet had poor drainage
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
"Comfortable, Convenient, Very Pleasant"
Whenever we visit family in Portland area we stay here. The rooms are comfortable and clean, the staff is friendly and welcoming, and the breakfast buffet is good. Conveniently located right off highway 26 and Cornell. Plus, we got a warm, chocolate chip cookie when we checked in! Yum!
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Nice but noisy"
Room I was in had constant noise maybe from other air cond unit, mine was shut off, and in addition the fridge was making noise so I unplugged it. They replaced the fridge the next day. If you go, don't get the room they try to get rid of first. IE, next to the elevator and across from the ice machine. breakfast buffet was good value for $10
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
J
"Visiting Portland"
There was a youth sports tournament going and kids were running around like crazy. Besides that excellent hotel to enjoy Portland.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Skip
"Close to the zoo"
Our family loved staying here! Very clean building, welcoming staff, plenty of space in the room for the kids! We would stay here again the next time we are in town.
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2014
Jeannett
"Nice hotel good location"
Over all the hotel and staff were very good and nice. The room was also very nice. The only thing was that the mini frig in the room made a weird noise that was hard to block out when we tried to go to bed.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Carey
"it was okay"
Staff is professional, tho not overly friendly. Location was great for what I needed to do - although there are very few eating establishments close by. Lobby and room were very clean and up to date. My bathtub didn't drain well so that was an issue in the mornings. Overall it was a good value.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Everything was great!
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"All around great experience"
I was looking for a cheap hotel in Beaverton. The room was a lot bigger than I thought, quiet and clean. The young lady who checked me in was the nicest and most genuinely caring employee I've had at a hotel. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2013
Stacy
"the breakfast was overpriced."
was not told that the complimentary breakfast vouchers actually cost 9.95$ to use!
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
judy
"Nice hotel, very pet friendly"
No one at front desk when checking in, had to find staff. Room was very clean and nice.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013