All hotels in Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6255 Zumstein Dr, Columbus, OH, 43229, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

2.9
"not impressed"
i arrived at Hotel front desk person was not there had to wait 20 minutes to someone showed. Went up to my room opened the door an the smell was horrible from cleaning solutions thank god the windows opened but the smell never left. Next day got in the shower only had only warm water and the noise from the shower was like someone running a jack hammer pin -pointed it was coming from on - off lever in the shower how nice. only positive the bed was ok. The hawthorne next door is much nicer be advised
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
not happy
the rooms were clean spacious very inviting beds were great very comfortable we enjoyed our evening there very nicely
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
Danes
"Very basic hotel with kitchenette"
On the plus side, I felt safe and the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. On the minus side, the room was dirty! There was a lot of hair left on the bathroom floor and dark fingerprints on door handles, walls, and light switches. The bathroom faucet was in poor condition--loose but useable. I had a non-smoking room and it did smell fresh. Breakfast was very basic but I was satisfied with fresh coffee, instant oatmeal and a piece of fruit.
Response by Extended Stay America Columbus - North
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that our rooms need to be inspected better. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with friendly service and a convenient location. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
KT
"Not what was expected..."
Queen size bed was actually a full size bed; bed was well broken in and dipped seriously in the middle. Linoleum floors were sticky. No shampoo or conditioner. Maybe 7 total channels. Continental breakfast was a joke: muffin in a bag, coffee, hot tea, and either an apple or orange.
Response by Extended Stay America Columbus - North
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you were less than pleased with the amenities our hotel has to offer. Since we continually work to improve our services, we will definitely keep your feedback in mind. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Never again"
I would never stay at this hotel again based on the fact that it is filthy, i didnt feel comfortable touching anything because it wasnt very clean.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
Chanelle
"Frontdesk service not good"
I checked in fine. But when i tried to log on to the internet, it was not connecting. Called frontdesk and they gave a number of technical vendor department. they took about 30 mins and fixed it. It went bad again on the 3rd day of my stay and had to spend another 30 mins to get it fixed. One night (last night of my stay i came in midnight and found my key was not working. Dialed 6 from the outside phone (as they mentioned) but no one picked. Waited outside for 30 minutes and then someone came in and suggested me to knock at a side window behind the bushes and try your luck. I did and the front desk (laundry person) came out and said your key should work as its correct in the system. Reprogrammed and i went to my room. It did not work again even though i tried several times. I went to the front desk again and tried to call / phone / etc but no answer again. But this time i knew what to do. Crossed the bushes and knocked the glass several times and then saw someone going towards the front desk. She mentioned that the laundry machines are working and the cordless went out of battery so I was not able to hear. I said then you should have left a note outside at the closed front desk about what to do incase of emergency. Breakfast is take-n-go and its pretty sad - only one type of muffin, two kinds of coffee and apple and oranges and the granola celeals. The room was ok nothing great but not bad. Kind of ok. One bed side lamp was fused but i adjusted with the other lamps.
5 night trip May 16, 2013
Sharath
If you do not stay more than 7 days then you do not get daily service. you have to get your own towels at the front desk. Also the water pressure in the shower was nonexistent and sometimes stopped coming out. I do not stay in many hotels but these two things are most important to the service part and extended stay lacks the service.
4 night trip May 16, 2013
"Quick overnight visit"
It was nice to have refrig and microwave in room and free internet. There are many hotels in the immediate area. After looking at rates, I believe I could have found a nicer room for less money.
Response by Extended Stay America Columbus - North
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am glad to read your remarks about the amenities we offer, such as having a refrigerator in your room. However, I am very sorry that you felt our nightly rate was a little too expensive. Our rates are based on a number of factors and are competitive with other hotels in the market. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night trip May 3, 2013
"fair at best"
Room was not as pictured on app. I had a dirty feeling when I left the next day. I woulf not reccomend this hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America Columbus - North
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with the hotel and that it gave you an unclean feeling. The team and are working diligently to provide a level of cleanliness which meets our company standards, and guests will enjoy. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Romance trip Apr 20, 2013
"2nd floor is where it's at"
I stayed on the second floor. Very clean & well kept room. I was warned to stay away from the 3rd floor, which was described as "the ghetto". I guess those were the smoking allowed rooms. (Everyone, just smoke outside)
Response by Extended Stay America Columbus - North
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Your comments in regards to the clean and well-kept room you stayed in are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read that the 3rd floor did not meet your expectations. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have talked to the staff and we have come up with additional ways we can address the comments on the 3rd floor to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at cnt@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Duke
"hotel"
No toilet paper. Didn't know that they would not clean room and replenish toilet paper and soap. Was tired and did not bother. Also not sure whether they charged my card 2x for room.
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
"none"
Overall disappointing experience. Could hear conversations from others in adjacent hotel rooms. Very noisy due to kids running up and down the hallways. Very little hot water in kitchen sink. No hot water in bathroom sink. Water hot and cold in shower. Bed mattress was uncomfortable.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
"Not everything you need."
The kitchen has literally only 2 place settings, only two bowls, 2 plates, etc. there wasn't any dish soap, or bathroom glasses. Definitely not everything you'd need for an extended stay.
Other trip Dec 24, 2012
"AVOID!"
Kept having issues with my key to get into my room. One night at 12am I had the same issue and went down to the lobby to get my key re-coded. No-one answered the phone assistance phone or was behind the counter. I ended up waiting roughly an hour before walking to the hotel next door and getting a room there. I would not suggest this hotel to anyone. AVOID.
Other trip Dec 6, 2012
OK FOR THE PRICE
2 night trip Nov 23, 2012
BOB
"Definitely not a 3 Star"
Definitely not a 3 star. Hallway carpets filthy, rooms looks not updated since 50'S. not sure that I will ever stay in another extended stay franchise.
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
"Not up to the usual quality"
We like to use the extended stay hotels for the convenience of the kitchenette. We were disappointed with the cleanliness of this one though. We were given a handicap room even though we did not need one. The lounge chair was broken, there was dust on the floor, and there just wasn't much in the cupboards to work with. The entrance was where all the employees smoked, which was just about all day! Our room was above that area. We could not have our windows open, even though it was stuffy in our room. The stairway halls were full of trash also. We just can't recommend this property!
Romance trip Oct 3, 2012
JoAnn
"Anniversary Away"
Upon arrival my husband and I were concerned because the front desk/reception area was not very clean. However, our room was extremely clean and well kept. The bed and pillows were also very comfortable. We were very pleased that the mattress and box springs were in zipped enclosures. I would have given the hotel a higher rating because we were pleased with the room but felt we needed to mention the lack of cleaning in entry and guest reception.
2 night romance trip Sep 14, 2012
"Great For Family"
The only complaint I might have, is the food smells from the rooms, in the hallway, also the carpet seemed old. The room itself was very satisfactory.
Other trip Jul 31, 2012
Our stay was comfortable and quiet. Our room was clean and the staff were very helpful.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2012
barb
"Disappointing"
The rooms looked very unclean and untidy. The TVs were very outdated but they did upgrade them over the weekend. The amenities were subpar as far as vending/laundry/soap, etc. I wouldn't stay at this hotel again - especially for the price.
Other trip Jun 11, 2012
"Not good!!"
Checked in after waiting 15 minutes at the desk whith noone there. They gave us a room that still had people in it. They gave us another room which had not been completely housekept. No pots and pans, no hand soap. The remote didn't work, the only way to turn the tv off was unplugging it because the switch wouldn't turn it off. This was not a good hotel stay.
Other trip May 28, 2012

"Extended Stay America needs an upgrade."
This is a tired property with all the smells of 1990. Room is old and tired, cigarette burns on the bathroom sink. To be fair it was the last room available in the Columbus area when I booked and it was for only a single night, but I wouldn't stay here by choice. Overpriced for the condition of the property but I had little choice. No in room coffee unless you asked for a coffee maker and even then I'm not sure coffee was provided in room. Nice person greeted me at the desk, very friendly staff. Tired Tired Tired hotel
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Alan
"Second choice"
You get exactly what you pay for. The rooms were clean but somewhat sparse. No maid service, limited breakfast. Coffee and muffin only.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"Rock On The Range"
Stayed at this hotel for rock on the range. It was excellent because it was close cab ride to ROTR
Response by Extended Stay America Columbus - North
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our location enabled you to enjoy your weekend that much more. We hope you had a great time at Rock on the Range! Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Other trip May 26, 2013
"rooms need a good cleaning from top to bottom"
I was not pleased on how dirty the walls and kitchen area was. The ktichen accessories were filthy.
3 night trip Mar 8, 2013
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
1 night trip May 24, 2014
3 night trip May 16, 2014
1 night trip Jan 6, 2014
"Nice hotel Quiet and Clean Rooms"
Response by Extended Stay America Columbus - North
Lashawnda - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the area and our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013