All hotels in Amherst, Ohio, United States of America
934 N Leavitt Rd, US Route 2 and State Hwy 58, Amherst, OH, 44001, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.7
"well done"
best hotel stay in quite some time - comfy, tv channel guide was there and accurate (for a change) even the HBO guide was there. Quiet, comfy bed and pillows, nice pool.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
chris
"Good place"
Our room was clean...no bed bugs or any other pests. Bed was comfy..4 pillows. Room was clean n fresh looking. Door had to be pulled shut really hard or it didnt latch all the way. Room service went in to leave us clean towels and after we came back 7 hrs plus later, we found the door to our room wide open. Nothing gone but room service didnt close it tight n it came open by itself...that was scary.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Butler's
"too much door banging due to way hotel is set up,"
had to go through smoking section to get to my room and smoke smell was a turnoff, overall dirty appearance
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
pearl
Never will stay there again. Didn't feel safe and room smelled horrible
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Overnight stay"
Not fancy but clean and comfortable. Great place for the price.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Gross"
I booked this inexpensive room with low expectations. I just needed a basic room to crash in after a long exhausting day before heading back to michigan. When I got to my room (all I wanted to do was sleep) I was knocked back by the stench! I couldn't believe how dumpy, dingy, just flat out gross the room was. The toilet didn't flush. The towels were like sandpaper. I chose to sleep in my clothes in fear of the sheets. The smell of the room was so strong it was keeping me awake. Gross. I seriously considered sleeping in my car. I know you get what you pay for, but c'mon.
1 night business trip May 4, 2013
Dom
Room was old but very clean. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Easy walk to resturants
1 night trip Apr 25, 2013
Seemed clean but very old. Breakfast is almost none existent.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2013
"Run Down"
The room smelled musty. The wifi work intermitently. The coffee pot in the room did not work at all. The breakfast offered was: coffee, milk and yur choice of refined flour with and without transfats. No juices, no cream for the coffee, no fruit, no proteins. The entire hotel looked shabby and run down.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
"cheap"
it's next to taco bell which is a plus.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2013
"Not the Hilton but clean"
Was attending an event in the area and was looking for an inexpensive hotel to spend the night. Hotel was ok clean but breakfast left little to be desired we past on the free breakfast and went to Bob Evans
1 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2013
"bad overall"
we booked a non smoking room and there were cigarette burns in the sheets. the room was never cleaned while we were there. the tv remote never worked. and the person working the front desk tried to charge me again for the room and i couldnt understand him when i tried to explain what was wrong.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
"Affordable and nice hotel"
For the price this is a very nice, clean hotel. Service was good, rooms were clean and had everything we need. Staff was helpful, and they offered a continental breakfast in the morning.
1 night trip Nov 25, 2012
Dawn
"Low-End, Truck-Stop Type of Place"
HORRIBLE! From the front desk attendant who took almost 10 minutes to acknowledge me at the front desk while making himself coffee in the adjacent breakfast room to the fact that the front desk actually argues with me as to why my room wasn't cleaned by 3PM--this place is a DUMP that should not be listed on this website!! Period. I only stayed here because it was the only place I could find close to the funeral home, as I flew into the Cleveland area to be with family to bury my 29 year-old nephew who was killed when a deer hit his truck & killed him. Front desk staff: BAD. Housekeeping staff: HORRIBLE. Stay away from this place! It is dirty and poorly managed by people with bad attitudes! Take your money elsewhere.
3 night trip Nov 11, 2012
Uncle Dave
"A no frills but pleasant experience"
This Days Inn was clean and cheap. Enough said.
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2012
Mr. C
"Overnight while on route"
Price equaled quality
1 night trip Oct 17, 2012
"Basic accomodations done well"
I was visiting my daughter at Oberlin College so I did not spend much time at the motel. Clean, comfortable, nothing out of the ordinary. Breakfast was average. But it is half the price of the Oberlin Inn and 10 minutes from campus.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012
"Not up to the cost."
Sadly, as soon as I entered the room, I was disappointed due to the drab furnishings and lack of upkeep. But, would only be sleeping and bathing in the room for two nights.
Other trip Aug 20, 2012
"so so hotel"
coffee tasted like water. the bathroom fan sounded like a jack hammer when turned on. tv didn't work one night.they cleaned our room one day when a "do not desturb" sign was on door(good thing nothing was going on). lots of restaurants and shopping in the area. close to major roads and entertainment. all in all, i would give it a 4 out of 10.
Other trip Aug 8, 2012

"good choice"
It ia a good Hotel , I will come back
4 night business trip May 19, 2013
MX

"Buen hotel para visitar las universidades"
El servicio, limpieza de la habitación y el desayuno fueron excelentes. La ubicación del hotel bien accesible a los lugares que íbamos a visitar.
3 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
"Hotel met zeer veel achterstallig onderhoud"
Alles doet viezig aan en werkt slechts met veel kracht/geweld. Douchen of de waterkraan aanzetten vergt getrainde armen. Het ontbijt was ook slecht.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
NL
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Response by Days Inn Amherst
Hello Michael, We are grateful to have met your satisfaction, thank you for the positive rating. I hope you will accord us another opportunity to serve you again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
2 night trip Jun 4, 2015
Jeremy
Response by Days Inn Amherst
Dear Guest, Thank you for your rating. If you have comments, feedback and recommendations, please feel free to let us know so we can address your concerns for you right away. We really appreciate it. Thanks and have a great day. Cheers!
1 night business trip May 19, 2015