All hotels in Amherst, Ohio, United States of America
934 N Leavitt Rd, US Route 2 and State Hwy 58, Amherst, OH, 44001, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.7
"Very out dated and in very much need of repair."
Okay and I mean okay to just catch some sleep but not for any type of extended stay. The place is very out dated and in much need of some renovations. Make sure you wear your shoes at all times as the place was dirty. The breakfast was the only good thing at best. Should have spent the money on the rooms instead of the parking lot.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2013
"Here to play sand volleyball"
This is the second time I have stayed in the area, last time was at a different hotel and I was so much happier staying Days Inn. It was much cleaner and much more comfortable than the other place. The only thing I could have possibly asked for was a small table in the room. Other than that I was perfectly happy with my room, I have already told friends they should stay there.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"poor breakfast"
we count on the continental breakfast to save us a few bucks and to save time stopping at another place to eat in the morning, always in a rush to get an early start..when we got downstairs for breakfast there was not any coffeee cups, the girl at the desk simply said " there are no cups" she did not apologize or make any effort to get more cups, so we did not get coffee, Then there was not any milk for the cereal, when we asked the girl for more it took all of 10 minutes to get more, (keep in mind we want to hit the road) we then put a muffin in the toaster and when we looked for knives there weren't any, again the girl did not make any effort or apologize for the inconvenience .. All in all the continental breakfast was very, very sparse and a rip-of, we wasted more than half an hour and ended up finding another place to eat..we would not stop at a Days Inn again
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
mike
I enjoyed my stay at Days Inn the room was clean and cleaned each day I was there. The bed was comfortable and plenty of pillows and fresh towels. Liked the fresh brewed coffee and was close to shopping and restaurants. Only drawback was trying to find it Need better directions such as located behind Denny's Restaurant I would stay there again
3 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
"well done"
best hotel stay in quite some time - comfy, tv channel guide was there and accurate (for a change) even the HBO guide was there. Quiet, comfy bed and pillows, nice pool.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
chris
"Good place"
Our room was clean...no bed bugs or any other pests. Bed was comfy..4 pillows. Room was clean n fresh looking. Door had to be pulled shut really hard or it didnt latch all the way. Room service went in to leave us clean towels and after we came back 7 hrs plus later, we found the door to our room wide open. Nothing gone but room service didnt close it tight n it came open by itself...that was scary.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Butler's
"too much door banging due to way hotel is set up,"
had to go through smoking section to get to my room and smoke smell was a turnoff, overall dirty appearance
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
pearl
Never will stay there again. Didn't feel safe and room smelled horrible
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Overnight stay"
Not fancy but clean and comfortable. Great place for the price.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Gross"
I booked this inexpensive room with low expectations. I just needed a basic room to crash in after a long exhausting day before heading back to michigan. When I got to my room (all I wanted to do was sleep) I was knocked back by the stench! I couldn't believe how dumpy, dingy, just flat out gross the room was. The toilet didn't flush. The towels were like sandpaper. I chose to sleep in my clothes in fear of the sheets. The smell of the room was so strong it was keeping me awake. Gross. I seriously considered sleeping in my car. I know you get what you pay for, but c'mon.
1 night business trip May 4, 2013
Dom
Room was old but very clean. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Easy walk to resturants
1 night trip Apr 25, 2013
Seemed clean but very old. Breakfast is almost none existent.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2013
"Run Down"
The room smelled musty. The wifi work intermitently. The coffee pot in the room did not work at all. The breakfast offered was: coffee, milk and yur choice of refined flour with and without transfats. No juices, no cream for the coffee, no fruit, no proteins. The entire hotel looked shabby and run down.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
"cheap"
it's next to taco bell which is a plus.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2013
"Not the Hilton but clean"
Was attending an event in the area and was looking for an inexpensive hotel to spend the night. Hotel was ok clean but breakfast left little to be desired we past on the free breakfast and went to Bob Evans
1 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2013
"bad overall"
we booked a non smoking room and there were cigarette burns in the sheets. the room was never cleaned while we were there. the tv remote never worked. and the person working the front desk tried to charge me again for the room and i couldnt understand him when i tried to explain what was wrong.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
"Affordable and nice hotel"
For the price this is a very nice, clean hotel. Service was good, rooms were clean and had everything we need. Staff was helpful, and they offered a continental breakfast in the morning.
1 night trip Nov 25, 2012
Dawn
"Low-End, Truck-Stop Type of Place"
HORRIBLE! From the front desk attendant who took almost 10 minutes to acknowledge me at the front desk while making himself coffee in the adjacent breakfast room to the fact that the front desk actually argues with me as to why my room wasn't cleaned by 3PM--this place is a DUMP that should not be listed on this website!! Period. I only stayed here because it was the only place I could find close to the funeral home, as I flew into the Cleveland area to be with family to bury my 29 year-old nephew who was killed when a deer hit his truck & killed him. Front desk staff: BAD. Housekeeping staff: HORRIBLE. Stay away from this place! It is dirty and poorly managed by people with bad attitudes! Take your money elsewhere.
3 night trip Nov 11, 2012
Uncle Dave
"A no frills but pleasant experience"
This Days Inn was clean and cheap. Enough said.
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2012
Mr. C
"Overnight while on route"
Price equaled quality
1 night trip Oct 17, 2012
"Basic accomodations done well"
I was visiting my daughter at Oberlin College so I did not spend much time at the motel. Clean, comfortable, nothing out of the ordinary. Breakfast was average. But it is half the price of the Oberlin Inn and 10 minutes from campus.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012

"good choice"
It ia a good Hotel , I will come back
4 night business trip May 19, 2013
MX

"Buen hotel para visitar las universidades"
El servicio, limpieza de la habitación y el desayuno fueron excelentes. La ubicación del hotel bien accesible a los lugares que íbamos a visitar.
3 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
"Hotel met zeer veel achterstallig onderhoud"
Alles doet viezig aan en werkt slechts met veel kracht/geweld. Douchen of de waterkraan aanzetten vergt getrainde armen. Het ontbijt was ook slecht.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
NL
Response by Days Inn Amherst
Hi William, Thank you for your rating. We are sorry you were not able to enjoy your stay. If you have comments, feedback, recommendations or perhaps suggestions on how we can make your stay even better and more enjoyable, please feel free to let us know. We will be more than happy to address all your concerns for you. Thank you very much for choosing our establishment. We are looking forward to your next visit. Cheers and have a great day.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Response by Days Inn Amherst
Hello Michael, We are grateful to have met your satisfaction, thank you for the positive rating. I hope you will accord us another opportunity to serve you again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Response by Days Inn Amherst
Hi Jeremy, Thank you for your rating. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay. If you have comments, feedback, recommendations or perhaps suggestions on how we can make your stay even better and more enjoyable, please feel free to let us know. We will be more than happy to address all your concerns for you. Thank you very much for choosing our establishment. We are looking forward to your next visit. Cheers and have a great day.
2 night trip Jun 4, 2015
Jeremy
Response by Days Inn Amherst
Dear Guest, Thank you for your rating. If you have comments, feedback and recommendations, please feel free to let us know so we can address your concerns for you right away. We really appreciate it. Thanks and have a great day. Cheers!
1 night business trip May 19, 2015