All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Spacious room!
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Great hotel! Wonderful pool!"
We had a great time! The suit we stayed was marvelous! Great location and wonderful pools! We would defenetly visit again soon,
2 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"Venetian"
Great hotel, excellent room and staff friendly.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
The room was amazing, we arrive around 9am and they were very friendly allowing us to check in early and paying the room upgrade with the view and they waive the early check in fee. Would definitely stay here again for my next visit
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Thanh
"Staying there agsin"
Loved the location and the hotel was beautiful
3 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Terry
I love this place, everything was on point.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Camila
Loved it, loved it- rooms, view and location was Perfrct
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Zinia
"Extremely disappointed."
My husband and I went to The Venetian because of its beauty, it was also highly recommended by a friend. We arrived before checking time, but were offered a room for $45.00, went to the room, but couldn't open it, a housekeeper opened it for us, left our luggage and went for a reservation. We returned at 1:00 am we couldn't opened the room again. I called and they sent a security, and a tech to fix the lock, when we went to bed, I realized there was hair, the sheets were not very clean, and the headboard was extremely dusty, called again but they didn't send anybody, we cleaned ourselves and went to sleep. We had to wake up at 5.00 am to go to The Gran Canyon, returned at 5:30 pm and had the same problem, went to the front desk talked to a supervisor and she took the $45.00 off, they had previously removed the hotels fees, but to our surprise when we returned at 1:00 am, the keys didn't work and they had to replace them for the 4th time. We left at 5:00 am to the airport to come home. I am extremely disappointed because I wanted to surprise my husband. I hope they fix the problems soon, and live to their standards. The price of the rooms do not honor the service at all, specially the cleanliness of the room. It is a health issue and it's completely unacceptable. I do not think we will ever return to the hotel.
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Ileana
"A GREAT HOTEL"
HOTEL WAS BEAUTIFUL. I HAVE STAYED AT ALMOST EVERY HOTEL IN VEGAS. THIS MIGHT HAVE TO BE THE BEST HOTEL I HAVE STAYED AT. THE ONLY THING I WAS DISAPPOINTED IN WAS HOW LONG WE HAD TO WAIT IN LINE TO CHECK IN. I STAYED IN THE REGULAR SUITE THE FIRST NIGHT AND THE Rialto SUITE THE SECOND NIGHT. BOTH ARE AWESOME BUT IT IS WORTH SPENDING A LITTLE BIT MORE MONEY FOR THE RIALTO. THE LOCATION OF THE HOTEL IS NICE AND I WOULD STAY AT THE VINETIAN AGAIN.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Timothy
Great stay, the Hotel and services were great!!!
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Has everything you need and more!"
Great customer service, very fast service, and has everything in there (stores, restaurants of all kinds, etc.) and it's close to everything if you actually want to leave the resort.
3 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Mickael
"The Venetian, always excellent!"
Always enjoy staying at the Venetian. The service is great and they have updated the equipment in the gym since our last stay.
3 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Shane
Had to ask for additional and or clean towels daily !! Other than this it was exceptional!!
4 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Jerry
"Awesome hotel"
Beautiful hotel...Check out was hectic as I had to wait for an hour for my bags and car...Otherwise amazing
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
great place just need a little improvement on house keeping, found two q tips on the bathroom floor, misc hairs on the floor.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
patrick
First Trip to Vegas. Can't imagine staying anywhere else. Just Perfect.
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"Venetian Hotel Review"
Me and my fiance was very dissapointed with our stay for 2 nites there. The remote controls for the tv was caked with crude all over it. The dresser was dusty and dirt on bathroom floor. To top it off they tried to over charge me over 100.00 for saying we used 4 items on the dresser. We never touched or opened any of the products that were there. How dare they say we did. My fiance is a vegetarian and we wasted her breakfast cause you have NO SUBSTUITUTIONS. And we they delivered our breakfast the waiter for got the toast on the dresser where he put it. Both servers were very nice and i tipped them both. For my money especially the breakfast we had both days was not worth it cause my fiance couldn't eat nothing except her coffee. Needless to say i had to take her to another breakfast eatery. We will be back again but NOT at the Venitian in January. We are both retired and plan some day to get married there. Also our internet did not work at all on our first nite. We called and they finally came up and switch out the box. Very dissapoined over all with everything.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
The only problem is that the room does not have a fridge that you can use to keep your own stuff. You can order a personal fridge from room service for $25 per night, but in the middle of the week in an off-peak season, they were out of fridges. However, they'll give you an ice bucket with ice for free.
2 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Kedar
"Vegas Strip Finest"
Simply awesome
3 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
"Comfortably Luxurious"
I wish we were here for more than just a one night stay. The room was luxurious and welcome after a long day of driving. The staff was very helpful and friendly, even the hotel elevator guards made us feel special and well attended. I will definitely stay here again
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Fantastic stay"
Great location for shopping in Vegas. Hotel was fantastic. Would stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
"Old school classy Hotel & updated cool at Tao Pool"
If you want nothing but the best then the Venetian and the sister hotel is the place to go in Vegas. If you are looking for uber:cool European pool experience then they do not come much better than the Tao pool at the Venetian
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Andrew A
"best hotel for the getaway"
first time to stay here and it was wonderful. the rooms were clean spacious and all the comforts of home. We would stay here again no problem.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Everything was outstanding except for check-in. Because a large convention was arriving we waited in a line similar to Disneyworld for over 30 minutes.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
philip
Service could have been better. Card reader on door was not working and each time I entered the room it was a challenge just to get in the door.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
I have been staying almost exclusively at this hotel for years. The comforts and amenities of the rooms have very few rivals on the strip. The beds are incredibly comfortable (they use Sealy posturepedic mattresses), and the rooms themselves are very spacious. There is a superfluous amount of dining choices at the Venetian, as well as at its sister hotel The Palazzo. Both are attached by a huge mall, and thusly are a short air conditioned walk away from each other, which is especially nice in the hot summer months of Vegas.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
CHRISTOPHER
"Great first trip to Vegas!"
Great, clean and staff friendly
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
Alanna
People were rude we had no help of knowing of what was going on could not even ride the boats no one would tell us nothing i would not do it again.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
billy
This is the 2nd time, booking thru Hotels.com I had to wait to access my room. 1st was VDara 2 bedroom suite, and now the Venetian. Attempted to check-in at 2:50pm Sat July 11th 2015. $594.33 Rialto View Suite for one night, didn't get access to the room until 5:25pm....FIVE : TWENTY FIVE!!! We took whichever suite was available, which ended up on the 3rd floor, view of a concrete wall/patio and the adjoining suites "courtyard" Missed 3 UFC 189 fights because of this, as we'd just driven in from San Diego & needed to shower & change. Utterly disappointing, as my brother had flown in especially for the fight.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Ciaran
"Nice place!"
Enjoyed it...
4 night trip Jul 4, 2015
Room was great. The only thing that I would add to the room is movie channels.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
SHARON
Our room was amazing. Enjoyed the location as well
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Perry
"Mom and I"
From the moment we walked in, the staff took very good care of all our needs. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Tracey
"Great room and service!"
Great stay...our package came with delivered breakfast in the morning...Rafael was our waiter and he was Great!
2 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Donald
All excellent and top notch. Services and meals are quite expensive. Pool is very crowded and has no shade. Rate included in suit breakfast- was worth the money!
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Ralf
Great location and excellent service! Will definitely recommend this hotel!
4 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Loanne
"We enjoyed our King suite."
Nice place for a couples getaway. Loved the resort and options for dining and entertainment. We stayed in a standard King suite, which was very comfortable. Our only unmet wishes were: a coffee maker and a fridge (the "honor bar" took up the entire fridge rendering it unusable). All in all, a good place to stay in the heart of the strip.
3 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"Dissapointing trip this time."
I have stayed here before and this was a dissapointing stay. How do you run out of toeels for 2 days? I asked house keeping and they said it would be until the next day that they would get them. The tub was a bit dirty. How do you close one of the pools in the middle of the summer?
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Harvey
This is the second time we stay here. We love this resort.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Trang
"Unforgettable and Awesome stay in Las-Vegas."
Hotel is awesome and service is way better than expectations. If you are visiting Vegas then this alone hotel can your memories unforgettable. Gandola rides(Inside), casino, food, Canal shops area, Tintoretto Bakery, etc. The experience cannot be described in words, one has to stay and feel it.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Gurcharan
"Beautiful hotel - inside and out"
The rooms are spacious and the amenities are great. I was disappointed with the toiletries, but otherwise an excellent choice of hotel. The casino area still smells a little smoky to me, but I'm pretty sensitive.
3 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
"Epic 4th!"
Awesome!
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Great stay
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"the best option in vegas.great hotel"
The best hotel room and hotel to stay in vegas. They allowed us to check in early which it was a plus and for just an extra couple of bucks received an upgrade.The room was clean, the staff all proffesional and the amenities were unbelievable.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
GUILLERMO
"Top-notch hotel"
A luxurious and professionally staffed hotel in a prime location on the Strip.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
Terry
"A place to visit again"
family enjoyed there stay and what amenities you offered
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
wayne
The venetian is Very great! the room the casino the pool. My family enjoyed a prefect vacation!
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Jin
"Room preference was ignored by Hotel Staff!! :("
We love Venetian Resort and this vacation was a long time due. We had planned for 4 night stay. Day 1 started on the wrong foot. We are allergic to Smoke and hence our Non-Smoking preference. We checked in at 8:30 pm and went to room. Only after entering the room we found out that it was Smoking room. Neither from Hotels.com or Venetian staff did we hear that the room we received was not as per our preference. We requested for transfer but they had no vacancies that night. So, we slept tired and dreaming of nightmarish vacation. We requested transfer and on Day 2, we were given room transfer to non-smoking room with view. Remaining stay was awesome. Hotel service was prompt and rooms were clean. Resort is one of the best on the strip and we found it met our expectations. Overall it was a good experience except Day/Night 1.
4 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Top of the line hotel!!"
The greatest hotel experience! Will come back without hesitation.
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Alireza
"The best"
Absolutely love this hotel! Everything is perfect. Customer service is exceptional...check-in is smooth....great variety of restaurants....incredibly clean....and the bed...the bed is a little piece of heaven!
3 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015