All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great getaway"
Too short
1 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2015
Freda
"Very Nice"
The only issue I had, and its wasnt even really an issue, was that breakfast room service took a while. The hold time for room service was kind of long as well. I forgive these issues because I realize there are 1500 + rooms/suites they must handle daily, but you are paying a premium price.
2 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
Gregory
"One of the best resorts on the strip!"
This is a top shelf strip hotel - every bit as luxurious as the bellagio or Ceasers. The pool is unbelievable. Every staff member from the valet to the room service is polite, professional and makes you feel like a king. Rooms are impeccable - every detail spotless and polished. If to are looking to stay in one of the best resorts on the strip, the Venetian should be on your list of one of the very best!
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Traves
"Great for the non gambler"
It was a very nice hotel, but the overall Casino was just ok. The room was great, but did our gambling in other hotels. If you are a player, I would recommend staying at another property.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Patrick
"2 days at the Venetian"
A very enjoyable few days here. This is a wonderful hotel and I would recommend. Other than our room keys not working which was frustrating the first day, we would stay here again. The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful and acted very quickly to resolve our key issue. We would stay here again.
2 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
"Hotel great! nightclub..horrible"
Hotel was great! the concierge woman was so kind and even upgraded our room. I would not attend TAO nightclub though. Aggressive guards who put their hands on me. Never again!!!! But the hotel itself was great.
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Cristina
Fabulous hotel. Great room, super breakfast, great location. Good size room, bed is large and comfortable.
4 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Mohsine
"Room good but watch those "free breakfast" offers"
Room was terrific....newly renovated, plush, clean. I easily could have "lived there". One issue was the refrigerator....so packed with the "high priced" alcohol and goodies that there was barely room to put in some medication I needed to keep cool. Also, we got a "free breakfast" each day with our stay that was very disappointing....so much so we didn't use the second day. Had to eat "room service" to qualify (no buffet at this hotel)....it took nearly 2 hours to arrive after ordering and cold upon arrival.
3 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Debbie
"Too pretentious"
We only stayed here one night just for the experience. The hotel was lovely, of course, and everything was clean and comfortable. It was extremely pretentious, though. They requested we let them hold $100 for incidentals on our card and warned that the in-room mini bar shelves were weighted and if we touched anything on it for longer than 30 seconds we would be charged. Also, we took my 14 year old son to the work out room as we had done before at another resort on the Vegas strip, and the attendant said he had to be 18 even if with a parent stating that "all other hotels on the strip were the same way". No, they aren't...just at your high falutin' hotel. Oh well. Now we can say we have stayed at the Venetian. Won't be back.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"24 hour getaway with the kids"
took the kids for a short getaway...they loved the room
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great hitel"
Great hotel on the strip
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Noah
"Amazing!!!"
Everything was awesome!!!! Totally recommend!!!
4 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Daniela
"Terrible service for a five star"
Service was terrible for a five star hotel.
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Cecil
Great hotel on the strip. Everything you could want is within the hotel complex. Highly recommend.
3 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Lawrence
"Pleasant stay at the venitian"
Pleasant
2 night trip Mar 28, 2015
Dustin
"Excellent choice!"
Overall I highly recommend it! Excellent service at check in and check out. Great location! Would definetely stay again. Room service takes a little longer than usual but just order an hour before you want it.
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Brianna
"Vegas weekend"
A little glitch with our room but it was resolved.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"pleasure stay"
Excellent and we will come back if we get good rate in July 2015
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Ashok
The walk from the room to the casino takes a long time and you have to use 2 seperate elevators. Otherwise it was great.
3 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
"Great Hotel !"
Great Hotel, the room was very comfortable, spacious and clean! Location of hotel is perfect.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Beatriz
"Would Definitely Stay Here Again"
Perfect location right on the strip. This was the perfect stay to introduce my daughter, from Tennessee, to Vegas. The room was perfectly clean, but the bathroom (specifically the shower) could have been a little cleaner :-(
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Shonda
"Beautiful hotel, but faded elegance."
The Venetian is a beautiful hotel. However, unless you upgrade to a newly remodeled room or above their basic suite, you will find what I call "faded elegance." The rooms are spacious and nicely arranged but are old and showing it. The staff is helpful and courteous. If you are not a smoker, you will smell the smoke as soon as you enter the registration area.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"Venetian."
Great hotel great service.
2 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
kevin
"Venetian surpasses all expectation!"
Great! Super expensive food and drinks, but super convenient too! Great Location; mid strip. Had a fantastic time! Service was spectacular!
4 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"AMAZING."
Amazing! Gorgeous hotel. The King Suite was worth every penny! Don't waste your time in other cheaper options. Stay here. It's so worth it.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Nicole
"A True Vegas Experience"
Amazing hotel and one that certainly lives up to and exceeds the hype and expectations. Receptionist offered us a discounted suite upgrade at check-in, which was definitely worth it and much appreciated! The suite was amazing and huge, although we spent very little time in there. The hotel itself is a wonder on its own. So much to explore and see, it actually took us a couple hours to even leave the resort and explore the rest of the strip. I look forward to re-visiting Las Vegas and staying at the Ventian in the future.
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
Sushant
"Best Rooms in Vegas"
Love the rooms in the hotel. Its my favorite place on the strip
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
My Stay was great!
3 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Tricia
"FANTASTIC!!!"
My husband, 16 year old son and myself stayed from March 12-16. We usually stay at the Bellagio. We have hoped to stay at the Venetian for quite some time and at the last minute, rates dropped so we switched our hotel. We were very pleased! So many more dining choices for my son. The ONLY down side in his opinion was that there is nothing geared towards teens such as the arcade at the Bellagio. I agree that is the ONLY down side. The room was set up perfectly for the three of us. More square feet than what we would have had at the Bellagio and no need for a rollaway bed as there was a pull out couch in the living area. Three TV's, great toiletries and clean. I don't know that we will stay at the Bellagio again. The Venetian had everything we needed and more.
4 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Elisabeth
"Great place to stay for work, even better for fun."
I don't even know where to begin when describing how incredibly nice the Venetian is. It was the perfect place to stay for the conference I was attending (on-site) However, I am very anxious to come back for fun and stay as well. I had a suite on the top floor and it was very spacious. The bathroom was enormous and had a television in it (which surprised me). The bed was very comfortable- it made for a great night's sleep. I didn't actually gamble at all (not my thing) but the casino was HUGE and there were so many places to try your hand at something. It is like you don't even need to leave the hotel! I think there were over 30 restaurants in the hotel, and there are some great beer bars (if you like craft beer). I found the gondolas a bit hokey, but if you are in need of retail therapy while in Vegas there is no better place than the Venetian which basically houses a mall inside of it as well. Wow, talk about sensory overload!
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Gorgeous Hotel"
Beautiful hotel and resort. We enjoyed every aspect of our time at the Venetian.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Room was huge, clean and so comfortable. It was very nice stay for family. But room amenities are not enough , they don't have coffee maker, micro wave, refrigerator etc. Room service was slow.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Mitsutaka
"Lia birthday"
Celebrated my wife's birthday and had a great stay
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
charles
"Great stay."
This was our first time staying at the Venetian and it was a great stay. We had stayed at the Pallazo before. But both places are awesome places to stay. The Bella suite was nothing but perfect. I love how the room had two TVs and its own little living area with couch.
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Ted
"Grand Hotel and Good price"
All things were great! Yet I felt a bot cheated to pay extra Resort Fees at the check out...
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Dinesh
"Venetian Resort"
Venetian Resort was nice, standard suite had low wattage light bulbs even when all lights were on it was still too dim. Had power outage and had to be moved to another suite - upgraded lighting fine. Getting the relocation suite was very frustrating and time comsuming, no staff communication.
3 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
DOUGLAS
Overall our stay at the Venetian was great. I was a little taken back by the fact that there was no coffee maker, microwave or refrigerator that we could use but thinking about having to supply all the rooms with these items I guess it could be excused. Our room came with a free breakfast which was nice however, by the third day it was a little skimpy and cold by the time we got to it. The staff was very friendly and quite helpful. The pools were close early for re-modeling/repairs so if we were out touring late we would miss the window of use. They do have a garden pool that we used but found it more for adults and we were traveling with young children. Overall I was disappointed in Las Vegas in general however, I'm sure that if you stay at this hotel you will feel well taken care of.
3 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Jane
"Wonderful stay at the Venetian!"
Absolutely wonderful! I was here for an 8 hr seminar but it was also a quick weekend getaway for my husband and I. Virtually everything is available here at the Venetian "resort", never need to leave for anything. The room was 650 sq ft with a comfy bed & a sunken living room. Super cool automatic blackout curtains that operated by remote. The room was quiet so we slept well. The front desk staff were very nice but the grounds staff were grumpy and uncooperative. Only one security guard seemed happy to d do his job. Overall, we would love to come back again!
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Hotel rating"
comfortable and the prestige package was wonderful
2 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Aaron
"Not a great stay"
Not good
5 night trip Mar 4, 2015
"Venetian"
wonderful service, wonderful rooms.
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
joseph
"Getaway"
One of the best stays in Vegas!!
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
VERONICA
"Girls Night in Vegas"
We loved the hotel! The only issue was getting to the main check in desk from the parking garage. You have to go through the casino if you self park. We had trouble following the signs, hauling all our luggage. Other than that, the hotel is top of the line. The room was fabulous! The restaurants and shopping were more than expected and the gambling was fun. We will definitely return for another girls night out!
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2015
"No coffee in the room"
Two out of the three pools were closed and there was no in room coffee.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
christine
"Great room for the price"
I would definitely stay here again, the amenities were excellent, the room was very nice, loved our trip!
3 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Victoria
"better than bellagio"
very satisfied
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Xiaotang
"Anniversary special at Las Vegas"
There was no coffee machine in my room. This was a big setback.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
sanatan
"No coffee in the rooms was a deal killer"
It is a well appointed, luxurious hotel. However, from the moment you enter the door, you are upsold. The room booked by hotels.com was described upon checkin as not updated and for $45 more a night, we could get a view in a newly renovated room. When I had a $175 facial in the spa, I was upsold a higher priced one once on the table and then throughout the procedure heard a sales pitch for the products being used. We were led from the facial straight to the sales room and given the pitch for each very expensive product and a list of what we should buy. And so on. The worst is that there are no coffee pots in the room. Each morning, in order to enjoy the view, one has to dress, hike down a city block long hall, stand in line for 20 minutes to buy a $4 paper cup, show the key to get back in the elevator and hike that block again. OR pay $25, with tip and delivery fee, for a liter of coffee from room service. Between all that and waiting for 75 minutes for our bags to be delivered to our room and then stepping into the tray of dishes left in the hall from the previous guests, I absolutely would NOT stay in the place again.
4 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
"Luxury without pampering"
The hotel and rooms are visually impressive to be sure. The room was huge and very comfortable. The early check in was greatly appreciated. Drawbacks were lack of reasonably priced coffee or breakfast onsite and minor housekeeping issues. Also, we spent 45 minutes trying to find two longe chairs out by the pool one day and finally gave up and went back inside.
4 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015