All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

too las vegas
6 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Enrique
"Great rooms, no breakfast available unless you pay"
The rooms were very nice but the hotel didn't offer breakfast as part of the room (it's extra and there is no breakfast room, you have to pay at an expensive restaurant). So, count in another $100 to have breakfast somewhere (that's how much it was for the three of us). I am not a big fan of Vegas but understand how it can appeal to the right individual. However, in the future on business trips I will stay in hotels on the outskirts (this trip was with wife and niece who had her own room which was identical) of Vegas to avoid the strip and have breakfast without spending a ton of time walking and going up/down elevators.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Gorgeous Hotel"
Stayed at the Venetian for my Bachelorette weekend with 3 friends. The hotel is gorgeous and the main pool spacious. It is quite the trek to get to your room. That was the roughest part. Also, as far as "quick" food goes, they only had pizza and burgers. Not many options so we had A LOT of pizza. Overall, I would stay again.
3 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
Kristine
"Amazing"
Ir was excellent stay except from the room cleanest ( having some kind of bug and insects)
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
I enjoyed my stay greatly. Always a good time at The Venetian and the view from the room was pleasant overlooking the pool. Will be looking forward to returning soon :)
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Gavin
"amazing place"
Great place to stay in Vegas
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Tushar
I went to LV for business and took my wife with me. The hotel was awesome...great restaurants,several pools and great shopping. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
3 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Russell
"Ok hotel. There are better hotels on the strip..."
There are much better and newer hotels on the strip for same price range.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Phani
"Family vaca"
Loved this hotel! Very very happy with my decision to book this hotel for my family. We loved our suite. Definitely worth the $!!
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Polaris Dealer Meeting"
Business meeting.
2 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"Vegas Stop."
cross country trip. One of our stops loved your hotel & resort.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Elaine
"A+++++"
Quick check in, room is large and extremely comfortable.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
"Excellent hotel!"
We had a great visit at the Venetian. The rate was incredible and a (2) queen bed suite was more than spacious for our family! A bit of a haul to get from the valet to the room and we neglected to ask for a bell hop --- dumb mistake when we were lugging the kids and the luggage thru the casino to the elevator. Other than that, great!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Couple getaway"
I would recommend to everyone nothing negative to say
4 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Justin
"Pricey but a nice getaway"
Expensive! While you can get a great deal on this website, be prepared to pay resort fees, and outrageous amounts for food/drinks. But honestly, it's worth it if you can afford it! The pools alone are worth it.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Excellent stay!"
Stayed at the Venetian for 2 days in Vegas. Excellent accommodations & location. Would definitely stay here again!!
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Worst guest service"
Worst 5 star service
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"The best hotel in Vegas"
I really have a good time to stay in Venetian. All service is super friendly. Room is like the model home in magazine.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Minh
We upgraded to the Penthouse (for a fee). What a fantastic room. I've stayed many timnes before and were entertaining friends that hadn't been to Vegas in many years. They loved the hotel and location.I generally stay at Palazzo because it is quieter. But had a great time and a lot of late night action going on.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Terry
"Venetian Is The Best!"
I loved this hotel. It was gigantic, beautiful and super clean! I don't even care to stay at any other hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Alexandria
beautiful hotel
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Scarlet
"Need more towels"
The only problem was that they only wanted to give us 2 bath towels per day. I finally had to tell them that I am paying for 4 people in this room, I want 4 clean bath towels per day, or else refund for 2 people per day for each of the 7 night. Then I was finally able to get 4 bath towels.
7 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Shirley
Spacious room!
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Great hotel! Wonderful pool!"
We had a great time! The suit we stayed was marvelous! Great location and wonderful pools! We would defenetly visit again soon,
2 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"Venetian"
Great hotel, excellent room and staff friendly.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
The room was amazing, we arrive around 9am and they were very friendly allowing us to check in early and paying the room upgrade with the view and they waive the early check in fee. Would definitely stay here again for my next visit
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Thanh
"Staying there agsin"
Loved the location and the hotel was beautiful
3 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Terry
I love this place, everything was on point.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Camila
Loved it, loved it- rooms, view and location was Perfrct
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Zinia
"Extremely disappointed."
My husband and I went to The Venetian because of its beauty, it was also highly recommended by a friend. We arrived before checking time, but were offered a room for $45.00, went to the room, but couldn't open it, a housekeeper opened it for us, left our luggage and went for a reservation. We returned at 1:00 am we couldn't opened the room again. I called and they sent a security, and a tech to fix the lock, when we went to bed, I realized there was hair, the sheets were not very clean, and the headboard was extremely dusty, called again but they didn't send anybody, we cleaned ourselves and went to sleep. We had to wake up at 5.00 am to go to The Gran Canyon, returned at 5:30 pm and had the same problem, went to the front desk talked to a supervisor and she took the $45.00 off, they had previously removed the hotels fees, but to our surprise when we returned at 1:00 am, the keys didn't work and they had to replace them for the 4th time. We left at 5:00 am to the airport to come home. I am extremely disappointed because I wanted to surprise my husband. I hope they fix the problems soon, and live to their standards. The price of the rooms do not honor the service at all, specially the cleanliness of the room. It is a health issue and it's completely unacceptable. I do not think we will ever return to the hotel.
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Ileana
"A GREAT HOTEL"
HOTEL WAS BEAUTIFUL. I HAVE STAYED AT ALMOST EVERY HOTEL IN VEGAS. THIS MIGHT HAVE TO BE THE BEST HOTEL I HAVE STAYED AT. THE ONLY THING I WAS DISAPPOINTED IN WAS HOW LONG WE HAD TO WAIT IN LINE TO CHECK IN. I STAYED IN THE REGULAR SUITE THE FIRST NIGHT AND THE Rialto SUITE THE SECOND NIGHT. BOTH ARE AWESOME BUT IT IS WORTH SPENDING A LITTLE BIT MORE MONEY FOR THE RIALTO. THE LOCATION OF THE HOTEL IS NICE AND I WOULD STAY AT THE VINETIAN AGAIN.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Timothy
Great stay, the Hotel and services were great!!!
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Has everything you need and more!"
Great customer service, very fast service, and has everything in there (stores, restaurants of all kinds, etc.) and it's close to everything if you actually want to leave the resort.
3 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Mickael
"The Venetian, always excellent!"
Always enjoy staying at the Venetian. The service is great and they have updated the equipment in the gym since our last stay.
3 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Shane
Had to ask for additional and or clean towels daily !! Other than this it was exceptional!!
4 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Jerry
"Awesome hotel"
Beautiful hotel...Check out was hectic as I had to wait for an hour for my bags and car...Otherwise amazing
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
great place just need a little improvement on house keeping, found two q tips on the bathroom floor, misc hairs on the floor.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
patrick
First Trip to Vegas. Can't imagine staying anywhere else. Just Perfect.
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"Venetian Hotel Review"
Me and my fiance was very dissapointed with our stay for 2 nites there. The remote controls for the tv was caked with crude all over it. The dresser was dusty and dirt on bathroom floor. To top it off they tried to over charge me over 100.00 for saying we used 4 items on the dresser. We never touched or opened any of the products that were there. How dare they say we did. My fiance is a vegetarian and we wasted her breakfast cause you have NO SUBSTUITUTIONS. And we they delivered our breakfast the waiter for got the toast on the dresser where he put it. Both servers were very nice and i tipped them both. For my money especially the breakfast we had both days was not worth it cause my fiance couldn't eat nothing except her coffee. Needless to say i had to take her to another breakfast eatery. We will be back again but NOT at the Venitian in January. We are both retired and plan some day to get married there. Also our internet did not work at all on our first nite. We called and they finally came up and switch out the box. Very dissapoined over all with everything.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
The only problem is that the room does not have a fridge that you can use to keep your own stuff. You can order a personal fridge from room service for $25 per night, but in the middle of the week in an off-peak season, they were out of fridges. However, they'll give you an ice bucket with ice for free.
2 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Kedar
"Vegas Strip Finest"
Simply awesome
3 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
"Comfortably Luxurious"
I wish we were here for more than just a one night stay. The room was luxurious and welcome after a long day of driving. The staff was very helpful and friendly, even the hotel elevator guards made us feel special and well attended. I will definitely stay here again
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Fantastic stay"
Great location for shopping in Vegas. Hotel was fantastic. Would stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
"Old school classy Hotel & updated cool at Tao Pool"
If you want nothing but the best then the Venetian and the sister hotel is the place to go in Vegas. If you are looking for uber:cool European pool experience then they do not come much better than the Tao pool at the Venetian
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Andrew A
"best hotel for the getaway"
first time to stay here and it was wonderful. the rooms were clean spacious and all the comforts of home. We would stay here again no problem.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Everything was outstanding except for check-in. Because a large convention was arriving we waited in a line similar to Disneyworld for over 30 minutes.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
philip
Service could have been better. Card reader on door was not working and each time I entered the room it was a challenge just to get in the door.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
I have been staying almost exclusively at this hotel for years. The comforts and amenities of the rooms have very few rivals on the strip. The beds are incredibly comfortable (they use Sealy posturepedic mattresses), and the rooms themselves are very spacious. There is a superfluous amount of dining choices at the Venetian, as well as at its sister hotel The Palazzo. Both are attached by a huge mall, and thusly are a short air conditioned walk away from each other, which is especially nice in the hot summer months of Vegas.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
CHRISTOPHER
"Great first trip to Vegas!"
Great, clean and staff friendly
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
Alanna
People were rude we had no help of knowing of what was going on could not even ride the boats no one would tell us nothing i would not do it again.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015