All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"An excellent hotel"
There were 3 couples traveling together and we arrived rather early. The front desk staff was professional, friendly and made an extra effort to not only let us check in early, but gave us suites on the same floor with an excellent view. The suite was beautifully appointed, clean and spacious. There were so many restaurants and shops that we didn't have to leave the hotel much. Also the entertainment was awesome. I love the Venetian and even though we have a lovely timeshare in Vegas we will always stay a couple nights at this hotel. We had a great time and our accommodations were outstanding.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Lawrence
"Happy in Vegas"
Absolutely stunning an beautiful hotel and the Piaza sweet was beautiful... However, we booked a non smoking room, arrived a little early and kindly the hotel staff offered us a room since ours wasn't ready... However the from we were given REEKED of smoke. We were told the room floor had a smoking area but none in the room. However for the most part GREAT STAY and very attentive staff.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Shalaya
"Vacation"
It was quite and clean and awesome price for the room.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Norvin
"Great Vegas choice"
The Venetian is beautiful. Staff is very good. The Hotel is big so be ready to walk. Suite rooms are nice. Pay for the upgrade and get a view of the strip. Lots of pools from fun to quiet.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"great"
Had a great time
4 night romance trip May 10, 2015
michael
"Best Hotel in Las Vegas"
I enjoyed the atmosphere and the nice shops on the second floor. Coffee shops and restaurants were away from the maddening card. Security at the entrance hotel rooms made me feel more comfortable. They were very courteous. Overall, staff very courteous and very helpful. I would recommend to others who were coming to Las Vegas. We had family members that stayed at the Luxor and Mandaly Bay, and they thought rated your hotel as best.
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
"little italy"
Everything was awesome at the venetian. Thee room, food, service, shops. I loved it.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Jesse
"Venetian stay"
It's a wonderful place
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Madiley
"to the vendors..please leave us alone!!!!!"
i did not like the fact that vendors were continously chasing you to either buy there products or get tickets for a show or tour. they hounded you non-stop which i found very annoying. i felt like i was in mexico and have the natives bothering me.
3 night romance trip May 6, 2015
deborah
"Definitely a top 5 hotel in all of Vegas!"
One of the best hotels on the strip. Exuberance only rivaled by Bellagio and Wynn. Amazing location. Pools are the only area lacking. Casino and poker room are great. Rooms are huge and insanely clean.
3 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
thomas
"Nice place, rude employees"
We had a bad experience with Room services , the lady knok the door like a earthquake we are sleeping and forget put the sign do not disturbe.And the security Check point before Room elevator very rude.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Federico
"amazing"
So beautiful. I love this hotel, and will always recommend it!
3 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
Denise
"Weekend at The Venetian"
We had a great time! Other than the chain smoking that is just accepted in Vegas, it was great! The hotel was amazing!
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"So much fun!"
Love the Diana Ross, can hardly wait for Hunan Nature to return from Australia, already have rooms and tickets for July show! Anything else I should do?
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Harvey
"Beautiful!!!"
We were there for a very short time and it was our first visit to Vegas. We could have easily spent our entire time at the Venetian and not run out of things to do and see. The entire facility is breathtaking.
2 night romance trip May 7, 2015
DOUGLAS
"trip with friends"
Casino area smelt very heavily of smoke
1 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
"Rock 'n Roll"
It rocked. I had a lot of intercourse!
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"My Stay"
Was only there one night, but it was a much better experience than the Aria. The gal at the front desk was great, I wish I knew her name I would mention her specifically. Rooms were a great layout. Everyone was extremely friendly. Next time I come to town I will definitely stay with your hotel.
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2015
"Venetian Wedding Reception"
Lovely hotel to attend a wedding reception! Beautiful rooms!
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Great space!"
Wonderful location right on the strip. We thought we had booked a room, but it was actually a large and spacious suite with a step down seating area. 2 tvs in the space with a wonderful view of the pool area. Staff was courteous and helpful, but we had little trouble getting the bel desk to come pick out bags when we were leaving. Likely ba use it was a busy weekend. Overall the hotel is fantastic. It was our first stay here, but we'll book again!
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"One of the best"
Excellent hotel. Highly recommend
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Palace look
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Bolong
"Loved the Venetian."
Was in Las Vegas for my friend's bachelorette party. The Venetian was amazing. From check-in to check-out the service was great. The casino itself was nice and I liked the central location to everything. We had dinner at Canaletto. Food was amazing and our waiter Vito was wonderful. Rooms were clean.
3 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
Nadine
"5/2/15 Venetian Stay"
Everything was great. Bag service and valet moved fast considering how busy the city was that weekend . Was just disappointed that I was not able to order the fight in my room. But I guess that wasn't an issue that was in the Hands of the hotel.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
"Who Doesn't Love the V?"
The Venetian was perfect for our bachellorette weekend. Fit a hired stripper in the "foyer" and they accommodated our two rooms adjoining for ease. The fold out sofa bed isn't that comfortable, you can feel the springs. Bathroom lighting isn't ideal for makeup application. Everything else is impeccable as expected. Great pool, access to restaurants, and first class service.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Rachel
"AWESOME"
THIS PLACE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PLACE OF BEAUTY TO STAY AT. IT WAS A BUSY WEEKEND WHEN I STAYED BUT THE WAIT FOR OUR LUGGAGE WITH STILL INTOLERABLE. I WAITED FOR 1.5 HOURS. UPSET, GOT OVER IT, AND THEN HAD A BLAST
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Anthony
"Smoke everywhere! Pool and lobby reaked!"
If you are a non-smoker, do not stay here. Our anniversary vacation was ruined by the stench of smoke permeating everything. You cannot get away from it. The lobby is the worst, it was so strong I got a headache just waiting to check in. There are no reatrictions so just when you get a nice spot to sit by the pool someone sits down next to you smoking. Don't bother moving because it is there will be someone smoking no matter where you go. We were in the Venezia tower which was very luxurious and for the most part didn't smell...but everywhere else was gross. You can't even get to the restaurants without walking through what seems like miles of hallways that reak. The mall smells too. They try to cover it up with some kind of masking scent but it just feels dank and dirty. We knew there would be smoking in the casino, we didn't realize they permit it everywhere else too! Even in the elevators. As non-smokers this completely ruined our trip. We will never stay here again.
3 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
Ashley
"Vegas Retreat"
I came to Vegas for a quick get-a-way & stayed at The Venetian. I found the hotel to be very, very nice and well maintained. Only a few small things kept me from giving it perfect scores across the board. There were no extra tissue rolls and yep- I did run out (TMI) w/ no way to easily get more. Also, I ate dinner on the table one evening and noticed the same spills/ crumbs were there- AFTER room svc had tended to the room the following day. The bathroom scrambled one day w/o the ability to clear. I also would've liked the room more had it contained a microwave and coffee maker.
2 night trip May 1, 2015
Tiffany
"A Fantastic Place to Stay"
Everything about the stay was fantastic! The hotel was clean, the staff was very friendly. It's huge, so you would barely have to leave the complex if you didn't want to! The Noodle Asia restaurant has great dumplings if your hungry!
3 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Not Impressed"
The bed mattresses were horrible. The furniture was like it came out of the 1960's and had been cleaned in about that time. The maids couldn't fathom why we needed more than 3 towels and 2 washcloths for 3 people. The carpet wasn't clean.
4 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"good"
surcharge for electronic kettle
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
XIYUAN
We checked in Friday night and didn't leave the hotel property until Sunday morning. It's a self-contained city! The room was very comfortable, too. Only complaint is the low, low water pressure in the shower.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Tracy
"Venetian with upgrade and Tao Beach"
Excellent stay, upgraded to a view room for $20/night, it was worth it Tao Beach was awesome, not too big, just right size for a pool party, and our host Issac got us a daybed right by the pool
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"love it"
Nice and luxury hotel Great canal shopping mall Next to Walgreens
3 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
hue
"Good location, lots of options."
Went for a fun weekend in Las Vegas. I've stayed at the Venetian before and like the hotel location. There are some great dining options at this resort and everything seems to run very efficiently. On the downside, the room lighting is not great and the hallways are very long. The casino in the Venetian is too smoky, the ventilation needs to be improved. We went to the adjacent Palazzo and their casino ventilation is much better. I didn't think that bed was that comfortable and the pillow options could be improved.
4 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
Marilyn
"One of my favorites"
Everything was great. Clean room, good service, good food. We drove all night to get to Las Vegas at 6 am, so we were kind of tired when we arrived, room wasn't going to be ready until 3 pm. We spoke to a woman at check in and she got a a room at 10:30 am for us. My only gripe would be the surprise resort fees at the end of our stay, very happy I didn't gamble all of my money away!
3 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
Ivan
"Great time"
Had a great time at a very nice Hotel & Casino.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Edward
"Great getaway"
Too short
1 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2015
Freda
"Very Nice"
The only issue I had, and its wasnt even really an issue, was that breakfast room service took a while. The hold time for room service was kind of long as well. I forgive these issues because I realize there are 1500 + rooms/suites they must handle daily, but you are paying a premium price.
2 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
Gregory
"One of the best resorts on the strip!"
This is a top shelf strip hotel - every bit as luxurious as the bellagio or Ceasers. The pool is unbelievable. Every staff member from the valet to the room service is polite, professional and makes you feel like a king. Rooms are impeccable - every detail spotless and polished. If to are looking to stay in one of the best resorts on the strip, the Venetian should be on your list of one of the very best!
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Traves
"Great for the non gambler"
It was a very nice hotel, but the overall Casino was just ok. The room was great, but did our gambling in other hotels. If you are a player, I would recommend staying at another property.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Patrick
"2 days at the Venetian"
A very enjoyable few days here. This is a wonderful hotel and I would recommend. Other than our room keys not working which was frustrating the first day, we would stay here again. The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful and acted very quickly to resolve our key issue. We would stay here again.
2 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
"Hotel great! nightclub..horrible"
Hotel was great! the concierge woman was so kind and even upgraded our room. I would not attend TAO nightclub though. Aggressive guards who put their hands on me. Never again!!!! But the hotel itself was great.
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Cristina
Fabulous hotel. Great room, super breakfast, great location. Good size room, bed is large and comfortable.
4 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Mohsine
"Room good but watch those "free breakfast" offers"
Room was terrific....newly renovated, plush, clean. I easily could have "lived there". One issue was the refrigerator....so packed with the "high priced" alcohol and goodies that there was barely room to put in some medication I needed to keep cool. Also, we got a "free breakfast" each day with our stay that was very disappointing....so much so we didn't use the second day. Had to eat "room service" to qualify (no buffet at this hotel)....it took nearly 2 hours to arrive after ordering and cold upon arrival.
3 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Debbie
"Too pretentious"
We only stayed here one night just for the experience. The hotel was lovely, of course, and everything was clean and comfortable. It was extremely pretentious, though. They requested we let them hold $100 for incidentals on our card and warned that the in-room mini bar shelves were weighted and if we touched anything on it for longer than 30 seconds we would be charged. Also, we took my 14 year old son to the work out room as we had done before at another resort on the Vegas strip, and the attendant said he had to be 18 even if with a parent stating that "all other hotels on the strip were the same way". No, they aren't...just at your high falutin' hotel. Oh well. Now we can say we have stayed at the Venetian. Won't be back.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"24 hour getaway with the kids"
took the kids for a short getaway...they loved the room
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great hitel"
Great hotel on the strip
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Noah
"Amazing!!!"
Everything was awesome!!!! Totally recommend!!!
4 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Daniela
"Terrible service for a five star"
Service was terrible for a five star hotel.
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015