All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Rather comfortable
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great amenities
    Great room
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
We stayed at the Venetian for New Years Eve and had a really wonderful evening!!! Zerfeino restaurant was truly a magical experience.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
"Winter vacay"
My favorite hotel in Las Vegas so far. Customer service is great and the hotel itself looks clean and not outdated at all.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Mario
"Viva Las Vegas"
It was the best hotel we ever stayed in, Thank you to Hotels.com and the Vanetian
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Kourosh
"wonderful time"
Everything was perfect
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Alexander
Great hotel, location, staff and overall experience. I will come back
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Nitin
"Great hotel with reasonable price. Bad room keys."
Venetian values for its price. The lobby is good, and the room is all suite, which is really big and comfortable. The bathroom is also great. This hotel has a good location and its shopping mall is the greatest in Las Vegas, I think. The only unhappy thing is my room key not working twice within three days, which made me really angry, especially when you finished you nightlife and tired to want to get in bed but cannot get into your room!!! That's the reason I gave it overall 3 stars.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2015
JIANG
"Awesome stay"
We enjoyed our stay in Venetian.
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
"Great anniversary stay"
We mostly stayed in the resort, there's more than enough variety in entertainment and food to keep you occupied for a long weekend. The staff is friendly and efficient. The resort is immaculate. The room is spacious, comfortable and very clean. We had the room with a view and anyone that's been to Vegas knows that the distances are deceptive so there's only so much you can see, it's mostly panaromic, in hindsight i would've preferred the mountain view. The only thing bad was that the remotes sucked, had to press on the buttons with all our strength for them to work.
3 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Shriniket
"Good Value On The Strip"
Very high quality hotel. The "Resort Fee" was annoying and thought should include more activities or coupons. If you have to stay in Las Vegas, this is well positioned and good value.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
Neal
Our room key died four times.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Shijia
"AMAZING"
I absolutely loved it. Will do it again
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
veronica
"Great place to stay in Las Vegas"
We had a great time at the Venetian and I would always come back.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Ruth
"I love this hotel, too big."
I love this hotel, too big.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Yuefei
Great place to stay. Will certainly return.
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
"I'd stay here again"
Very beautiful rooms a little pricey but worth it
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
April
"The Venetion Resort is always a winner!"
I've had the pleasure of staying at The Venetian Resort in Las Vegas recently before Christmas 2015, and in the past years ago with friends for cheer competition weekends. This is a first-rate establishment, with all the amenities you'll need, very clean and modern, complete with a wonderful location with upscale shops and restaurants just footsteps away. The employees are very customer-service oriented and professional. I try to stay here every time I come to Vegas as it is always my first choice!! Kudos to the management of The Venetian!
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Jamie
"Outstanding service"
The service at this hotel was OUTSTANDING! Room was large and plush and casino was hopping.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2015
Fabulous
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
"Always a great hotel. Valet not so much this time."
Everytime we visit Las Vegas, we would always choose to stay at the Venetian. However, this time we didn't have a great experience with the valet.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Cindy
It was the VIentiane. What else c ann you say. Awesome.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
Eugenie
"Great hotel, minor opportunity for improvement"
Great hotel. Would definitely stay again; however some ameninies you'd find in any cheap franchise hotel for some reason are not available in suites at the Venetian. No coffee maker or microwave in the room, but that was the only thing that could have made our stay even better. Overall great experience!
7 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Patrick
"Beautiful hotel but didn't work for us"
Basically I thought the hotel was beautiful but won't stay again. The staff was friendly and helpful but the hotel amenities were non-existent unless you paid extra. No refrigerator, microwave, wi-fi, or coffee service in the room. In the mandatory $30 a day resort fee you get 2-8 oz. cups of coffee from a coffee shop which takes 10 minutes to walk from the room. Which means that you can't relax and have coffee first thing but have to get ready and then go get your coffee.
3 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
"Three day trip to Vegas!"
Great hotel to stay! Breakfast was expensive but there is a Walgreens at walking distance also lot of other choices. Parking is free.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
Just so so, first the 6th floor room' window was facing the ventilation machine with big noise, later changed to 21st floor, noise level down a little bit, but still some.
2 night romance trip Dec 22, 2015
Jiwu
The check in process was very quick, and the woman checking us in was very nice. I had brought my mom with me to give her a nice place to relax after having shoulder surgery. The room itself was beautiful to look at. Unfortunately the bed left us both sore in the morning. The lack of pillow options was very disappointing. Normally hotels have two softer and two former pillows. This one only had super soft pillows that left us with no support. My mom needs to prop herself up due to the surgery and was unable to do so. We both woke up throughout the night trying to get comfortable. Other than the bed, it was a great hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Megan
"good"
good
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
yu
"Family trip"
Beautiful hotel, spacious rooms Unfortunately had many problems with the room key Check in lines were too long
"Relaxing"
Large, beautiful room
3 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
CRAIG
"AMAZING!"
All I can say is amazing! From the huge suite with sunken living room (standard room! We were shocked!), to the top notch service, to the great shopping, to the awesome location! Need I say more????
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
"Awesome time"
Amazing stay. Highly recommend getting a suite.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2015
"Amazing experience"
Excellent hotel!!! Spacious suites and very clean.
Jose
"Fun hotel"
Great hotel with a really nice casino. Only problem we came into was that we booked our room on hotels. com for 3 people. At check in we were said we have a room with one king bed and when we asked asked what about the third person, we were offered an upgrade to two bed room. Too bad they forgot to mention that the room we booked already would've had a room with a pull out couch and we ended up paying quite a bit extra for what we didn't need.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
This is best place what I stay in all hotels. my family also very enjoy at here.
1 night family trip Dec 16, 2015
GUOXIAN
I love this hotel. I love the location and the rooms are all suites!!!
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
"Vegas"
overall very nice room and great service only minor complaint bed was very firm, if you like that this would be a perfect location
3 night trip Dec 18, 2015
"Luxury on the Strip"
Very comfortable room with a great view (30th floor). The regular room included a large sitting area & 3 TVs. The Venetian shops are all very impressive though somewhat expensive for my Christmas shopping. "Restaurant Row" is marred by being next to the casino with it's attendant smell of cigarette smoke, silly, but there are many other good eating places in the canal shops area. There probably isn't much you need to leave the hotel for but if you want to explore the Strip then you are starting in a central location. All in all, a very nice place.
1 night trip with friends Dec 16, 2015
"Worst hotel ever."
The door lock was broken during the stay. I spent 5~10min every time when I open the door at suite. They overcharged (approx $100 USD) for mini bar even I didn't use it at all. Account team never listen to me, repeating like ARS. I stayed many hotel in Las Vegas, but Venetian is the worst. If you are going to stay here, I would recommend motel or inn.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
"Mr and Mrs carnegie"
My stay was excellent but there wasn't a coffee maker in the room.otherwise the room was outstanding super clean.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Ena
"Awesome"
Awesome place
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2015
Great time
1 night trip Dec 12, 2015
israel
It would have been nice to have a coffee pot in the room.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2015
KIMRA
"Extra charge for resort fee on top of hotels.com"
The Venetian charges extra fees for "resort fee" on top of hotels.com Front Desk girls were terrible. Rude not willing to help answer questions. The bag check was very good the bellman was good valet was good
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"It was ok"
Didn't like the fact that at check in they don't tell you the rules of the room..until they charge you and lock the refrigerator because you were exploring it and when they do inventory they keep what you never took and still charge you for something you never took and still leave the refrigerator closed right after they inventory and I payed for the supposedly items taken.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"Fun, Food & Friends"
Wonderful time at the Venetian. Again. Lots of restaurants to choose from. Missed "Lipshtick" and the female comedy show starring LISA LAMPANELLI starting on 12.26.15 Dangit.
3 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
cynthia
Hotel is always very nice! Casino was very smokey. Overall had a nice time.
3 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2015
Lee E.
"Celebrating our engagement"
Was a very spacious and luxurious room. The Venetian is definitely a 5-star resort. Only problem was our bags took over an hour to get to our room. Apperently no one sent in the request.
2 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
"No view"
Booked room online at hotels.com. Picture of view room was of the strip. The room we got was a view of the pool. Problem was with Hotels.com not Venetian.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"good device"
Cleanliness of room/hotel
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
yong feng
love the room, resort and lobby decor
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015