All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great amenities
    Great room
My fiance and I were in town for a business conference at a different hotel/casino. We knew we wanted to try The Venetian for part of our visit to Las Vegas and it did not disappoint. This hotel/casino is gorgeous from top to bottom and the rooms are beautiful. The sunken living room was a nice place to rest from all of the walking we had been doing on the strip.
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2016
Wonderful place to stay.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2016
Connie
"The Venitian"
My stay at the Venitian was absolutely wonderful. It is such a beautiful hotel the decor and the details in and around the Hotel are absolutely amazing. The bed itself very very comfortable and the pillows as well.
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2016
Jesus
"Really nice place to stay."
When we checked in the bathroom and tabletops were not clean. Every day after the entire room was spotless. Beautiful room with a great view, really friendly staff, and a great selection of places to eat with amazing food.
5 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2016
Elena
"Loved it"
Great
2 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2016
Everything was perfect!!! I'll recommend to everyone!
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2016
emanuel
"Really Nice!"
This place was amazing! We did find a used condom wrapper on the side of our bed, but besides that, it was a fantastic hotel. Very luxurious.
2 night trip Mar 12, 2016
Kenny
"Return to Las Vegas"
It was a business trip but had great meals in the hotel as well as did some great shopping.
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2016
"Best service & accommodations"
Love the Venetian. Head & shoulders above the bellagio. Service was terrific.
2 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2016
"Venetian Hotel, March 2016"
Great location and the Canal shopping area is wonderful to stroll through. The room was huge with separate sitting and sleeping areas and the bed was incredibly comfortable. There is even a TV in the bathroom. The spa is well worth a visit - my friend and I ended up spending 6 hours there and came back feeling relaxed and refreshed.
2 night romance trip Mar 5, 2016
Catherine
"Venetian is pure class!!!!"
Wonderful staff; allowed early check in; very courteous and efficient. Suite was magnificent!! The ambience was simply incredible--the resort exuded opulence.
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2016
Great room very clean, service was great, wet bar in the room was way over priced.
3 night romance trip Mar 4, 2016
"A little bit of Venice"
It was lovely! We didn't even gave to leave ghe hotel to fund activities or to enjoy the best of las vegas culinarycreations. The atmosphere was remarkably similar to Europe and the staff were incredibly helpful and organized. The only thing was that we were automatically upgraded to the smart plan without asking for it..
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2016
Judith
fantastisk
3 night family trip Mar 2, 2016
ole
"Business & pleasure trip"
This hotel offers the utmost in quality of accommodations, cleanliness, location and service. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. We especially enjoyed the comfort of having a sofa and 3 chairs to relax in after a long workday. Would definitely recommend this hotel, and hope to stay here again when we return in the future.
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2016
"Great- but needs better customer service"
We LOVED IT!!! Great area, great room.. Very clean! However a few small complaints.. When we checked in, I asked to have 2 extra pillows delivered to the room.. When I finally arrived to my room hours later, they were not there. I went down to the check in desk to let them know again about the pillows.. The man asked "feather or non?" I told him non.. I'm allergic to feather pillows.. I went back to the room and 10 mins later, feather pillows arrive.. Second, I drew the bath water and filled with bubbles I had just bought at Lush shop in the Forum mall.. I got into the tub to find the jets not working.. We called for Maintence and they never came... Madalyn Jones Matthews wife
3 night trip with friends Mar 3, 2016
Matthew
"Perfect Bachelorette Get Away"
Had the best time with my friend for my bachelorette weekend. The Venetian was the perfect combination of classy, elegant and fun. Will definitely stay here again for future trip and. The front desk really took care of us as well!
1 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2016
Lizzette
Great hotel. It's showing some wear and tear though. There were watermark stains in the marble furnishings and dust in the corners and edges. We got a great deal so it was more than worth it, but if I had paid $400+ a night for it I would have expected a little better standards. The staff was great in every area that we experienced.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2016
Andy
"Venetian get away"
Venetian was first class
3 night family trip Mar 3, 2016
Everything was great, all the crew from the hotel were really nice and helpful.the room was super great. Wish to come a gain :)
Jorge
"Beautiful room!"
We had a fantastic stay here!
Raymond
Great stay. On non smoking floor when we detected cigarette smoke. Hotel promptly brought up air purifier promptly to room. Smoking stopped soon after that.
Alim
excellent. such a beautiful hotel.
2 night trip Mar 4, 2016
"Great place to stay!"
Brilliant location, lots to do, love this hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2016
Sarabjit
"Great hotel."
Only there 1 night while passing through Las Vegas. Room was great. Will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2016
"Spectacular!"
Spectacular!
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2016
carlos
"Wonderful stay at the Venetian"
The Venetian is a beautiful hotel. Our suite was great (large and comfortable) and all of the staff that we dealt with were friendly, polite, and very helpful. The Venetian is close to lots of great restaurants (Table 10!) and shopping.
3 night romance trip Feb 23, 2016
"Can't ever go wrong when staying at the Venetian.."
Our convention was at the Wynn Hotel but I preferred to choose the venetian and that was only 0.4m from the other hotel. Venetian is humungus...so are the rooms. Just no coffee/maker in the room so you will have to go down to get your coffee. Grand Luxe cafe is great for breakfast and you can get your own buffet breakfast. Book the hotel well in advance so you won't get bogged down by rates.
4 night business trip Feb 22, 2016
Puneet
"enjoyable"
it was enjoyable. relaxing
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2016
"It's excellent except the toilet paper."
I loved the rooms. It's our first time staying in Venetian and they gave us a free upgrade which is amazing. The crib is actually usable and comfortable for the baby. They even gave us free samples of johnson products and that's appreciated. The rooms were laid out very well and fairly decent sized so that was awesome too. However, I have to say, stop using the cheap super-thin toilet papers in the room. The restrooms outside in the casino use the thicker toilet papers but the ones in the room tear so easily and are so thin they are probably the cheapest toilet paper I've used in my life.
2 night family trip Feb 24, 2016
Ed
"Best stay EVER"
time of my vida
2 night trip Feb 27, 2016
"great location, housekeeping didnt come clean =("
It was a very good stay! The location was great. biggest complaint was that no one came to clean my room the 2nd and 3rd day... i called but no one ever came to do a cleaning. i didnt even have the signage hanging and saw the cleaning lady when i left the room at 10 am. other than that it was gerat
3 night romance trip Feb 24, 2016
Diana
"Outstanding is All"
Outstanding qualities/Ammenities...
4 night romance trip Feb 23, 2016
Ray
"Comfort and spectacle."
Beautiful room, excellent service. It takes a bit of time to navigate around due to the size but the facility is very impressive and the staff very friendly.
3 night business trip Feb 22, 2016
"Best place in vegas to stay"
Hotel service and room was excellent. Outstanding and worth the money.
1 night romance trip Feb 24, 2016
Shawnee
"Wonderful stay"
This hotel was just wonderful. Will definitely stay here again!
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2016
"malfunctioning door"
Nice hotel. Wish I could give all thumbs up for this hotel but my keys and door kept me out of my room 5 times. Facilities changed the "batteries" on the four twice but my keys still kept malfunctioning. It was a pain having to constantly make trips to get new keys out wait for facilities to arrive.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2016
michael
over it was great
2 night romance trip Feb 23, 2016
Kyong
"Truly 5 Stars!"
Wow! 5 Stars all the way! My husband and I stayed at the Venetian for the first time but I am certain we will be back. The service as well as the room size were exceptional. We had asked to get a room "as high up as possible" which we got. Not only that, as soon as we were in our room, the guy from check in called the room to make sure we were happy with the view. What a beautiful hotel. I highly recommend it all my friends and family! Thank you for a wonderful stay :)
3 night romance trip Feb 21, 2016
Claudia
"Nice stay at the Venitian"
Fantastic room, but very difficult to navigate through out the Venitian. Maze of elevators and hallways were very confusing. Fantastic breakfast at the Bouchon restaurant. Bad experience shopping along the canal with aggressive cosmetics sales people pulling you into their shops for a treatment.
3 night romance trip Feb 21, 2016
The Venetian is a marvelous hotel; clean, comfortable, and everyone very professional and helpful. Lots of shops and great restaurants. The room was wonderful. Definitely would stay here again.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2016
"Be prepared to pay 5 star prices for everything"
Missed having a coffee pot in room (was told it was a fire hazzard). Could not eat a meal without spending at least 25 - 35 dollars. Coffee very expensive.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2016
Trudy
"Best hotel on strip"
So much room! Beautiful hotel. The only issue I had was the hotel was so big it took a long time to get to your room. Once you've been out drinking all day and or walking around all day it's quite a walk! But other than that it's perfect. Loved the room size.
3 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2016
"No place better"
Love love love this hotel. Always a great stay
3 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2016
Great
2 night trip Feb 21, 2016
"Howling"
Everything was fantastic except for one incident. I was on the 4th floor and it got very windy outside. The doors to the pool were open so you had this howling sound going down the halls. Actually woke me up at 4am which was not good since I had a business meeting at 8am. I stay here whenever I am in Vegas, but will never stay on the 4th floor again. They need to figure out how to keep those doors closed so the howling noise does not affect the whole floor. Such a bad design for such a classy place. I am sure they can figure something out.
5 night business trip Feb 18, 2016
Chun
The pool needed attention. We would look out the window and down at the pool area and it was a mess!!! Towels everywhere. They were left there all day!! It was a pigsty!! It made me not want to go out there.
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
Taylor
"Excellence on The Strip"
The Venetian is a high-quality hotel in one of the hot areas on The Strip. Great service and a fine room with two queens and a sunken sitting area.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2016
Austin
"Got my Vegas fix! Food, fun and sun"
Great long weekend getaway. Beautiful hotel and friendly staff. Fantastic food option. Morels was perfect on the patio. Pool was open so I really felt like I was on a warm vacation.
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
susan
Very nice hotel. Will definitely stayed there again but the bed was a bit uncomfortable!
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2016