All hotels in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4230 Us Route One, Monmouth Junction, NJ, 08852, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

The room was dirty. Carpet had water where aircondition unit. no soap,shampoo, etc. there. so very poor rating for this hotel...
1 night trip Jul 21, 2012
The room was nice but customer service was horrible
1 night trip Jul 17, 2012

"Gloomy"
Gloomy room. Very slow check in. Poor local knowledge from staff.
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
"Met my Expectations..."
The hotel was convenient, clean, and staff was very friendly. Would recommend hotel to others.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012

"超大的厨房,震惊"
Very good!
5 night business trip Sep 29, 2013
Peng Zhao
CN
"連泊用ホテル"
車等の移動手段がなければ使いにくい立地です。8泊し,チェックイン時にハウスキーピングは真ん中の日に一回すると聞いていた(週に2回以上のハウスキーピングは追加料金が必要らしい)のですが,言われた日の2日後までハウスキーピングが行われませんでした。大きな冷蔵庫や鍋,電気コンロなど揃っており,長期滞在には良いのではないかと思いました。
8 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
"Good value for money"
1 night trip Jun 30, 2012
DrSC

TripAdvisor reviews for Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick

"Mediocre Experience, Read Other Guests Reviews"
06/28/15 BrentShapiro
The front desk lady Dorianne is very nice, without her help my stay would have been much less satisfactory. The hotel experience was mediocre. When I checked in they sent me to a first room, which wasn't cleaned. I was moved to a second room which was clean, but it was a non-smoking room. So I had to be moved to a third room - which was smoking, but again was not clean. I had to go downstairs and switch to a fourth room, which was finally both smoking and clean. The hotel really needs to put FOUR pillows on the bed, there are only three which makes no sense if you are staying in the room with another individual. Dorianne was really nice and got me a fourth pillow, but it wasn't easy for her to find one. The continental breakfast is coffee and granola bars and muffins PERIOD. I mean there's nothing else, I was disappointed I woke up for it, so I went back to bed and overslept. The other thing, I called down to check out late after 11 because I woke up again at 10:45 and they were not pleasant about my asking for an extra 15 minutes for check out. I HATE when hotels chase you out right at check-out.
"Terribly managed extended stay, don't say I did not warn you"
06/14/15 san_flier
This has to be the worst of the extended stay america's that I have ever stayed in. except for a couple, most staff is impolite and insensitive to the needs of the customers. I had asked specifically for a non-smoking room but I was given a room on smoking floor, no apology and the staff was trying to sell the room by saying that the floor is smoking but not the room (can you believe that). On my insistence they agreed to change but on availability and pass along the message, there was no message for the person at the desk, it took insistence on my part to get them to give me a room that should have been allocated to start with. When I asked for the all the appliances and utensils, there was a lame excuse that they did not have any. Windows would not open, shower head was not working well, carpets were smelly (this is inspite all the rooms being redone recently)...list goes on and on. Crappy experience, never to return and ya, the location sucks as there is nothing close by, not a diner or store that one can walk upto. There are other hotel options near the vicinity which are much better in the same or better price.
"Horrible staff, not helpful one bit."
06/10/15 Ryan H
I booked a room and paid in advance, when I arrived at the hotel the man at the front desk told me I didn't have a reservation. There was also another customer there with the same problem. He barely spoke English, I contacted trip advisor and they called the front desk, the employee just ignored the ringing phone. The man at the front desk was not helpful one bit! Very poor management to put someone on the front desk that was not willing to or able help. I tried to find a room at another hotel but they were all booked for the night. I ended up having to sleep in my car for the night and I paid $120!
"On the highway near Princeton"
06/02/15 Lawrence C Barrington, Illinois
When the University has a large event, the local hotels go crazy. This is another option. It was definately usable for a few nights at a reasonable price. As you go north on Route ! the sign is actually after the turnoff to get there! Internet is very slow. The free breakfast ammenity is there, but very minimal. I wasn't aware until I was checked in that there is only housekeeping once a week. That is no big deal, but they should at least tell you. Still only a few TV channels. The front desk people are very nice like Theo.
"Excellent service"
05/18/15 Nidhi M
Pleasant stay 😀😀 service is gud, rooms are comfortable and cozy, target nearby and some other food junction like subway and DD. people at the desk like teo and maria are very friendly and supporting. I think its a comfortable stay even if one is looking for a longer period.
"Comfortable stay"
05/13/15 Ayan_Sarbadhikari Calcutta, West Bengal, India
Stayed for 6 nights during a business trip in May. All rooms were renovated and maintained well. I opted for a queen bed singe room occupancy, room was in the 2nd floor. The room had everything you need to stay comfortable for a week - from kitchen accessories to toiletries, iron board, wifi, hot water, AC-heater. It was a pleasant and quiet experience. No one to disturb. The grab and go breakfast option was limited to tea/coffee, health snack bars, muffins and fruits. High speed wifi internet access is also available for a small fee. The rooms are cleaned every week, so you have to manage your own rooms if you are staying for less than a week. Sufficient packets are provided in the kitchen and toilet to collect trash and throw them in the trash room in the ground floor. Target, Best Buy, Staples, Subway, Dunkin Donuts are some of the shops located right beside the hotel (2 minutes walking distance if you can manage to walk on the highway US Rt.1 !)
"Peaceful place"
09/14/14 Subramanian S
Peaceful place to stay. You can mind your business and enjoy. All facilities are good. Got WiFi, tv , provision for kitchenware etc. One negative is that there are not many channels in the TV and the WiFi is a little slow.
"Need training in hospitality"
08/16/14 T R Galveston Island, Texas
I booked a room with booking.com. When we arrived the place looked sub-par. Dirty, disheveled behind the front desk and in the "lobby." The woman at the front desk barely greeted us and they didnt have the room type that we reserved. She tried to upsell us to a deluxe room but expected us to pay more. Um, no...that's not how this business works. Not if you want to stay in business. We declined her offer and started to look elsewhere on our phones in her lobby area. After a few minutes, a manager appeared and she told him what happened, but made it sound like we were being picky. He understood and gave us the bigger room at the originally reserved price. Good decision. After that exchange, front desk lady was nicer. For the record, I never got angry or rude with anyone. I was just not going to agree to a higher price. The deluxe king room here is okay. Clean enough, but has a couple of flaws. Nothing bad, just needs imorovement. Maybe it's because we travel a lot and have seen hotels who get it right. My suggestion to this company would be to send their people to competitor hotels and shop them. See how they do it and take on their best practices. Stay in one of your rooms and see what it feels like to be a guest at your hotel. Secret shop your sister sites and give them pointers on how to improve. Keep up with your competition. Many times, it's the attention to detail that puts you ahead. Happy trails y'all!
"Mediocre Experience in all aspects"
08/14/14 Braedon S Los Angeles, California, United States
Everything about my experience at this Extended Stay was mediocre. Multiple of the appliances were broken upon my arrival to the room. Throughout my stay, multiple channels either went dead or were too static to watch. The bed provided little support and gave me prolong periods of back pain. The key to my room would often take 10+ attempts to get the door to open and the key needed to be replaced repeatedly. Beyond the room, at almost all hours of the day, individuals could be found drinking in the parking lot. With only one exception, the front desk employees were slow and disengaged with customers. Additionally, the "breakfast" is probably best described as an example of being "over-promised while under-delivered." On the plus side, they did provide the basics of a small kitchen, a bathroom, and a bed. The laundry room was adequate (other than half the dryers being out of order). I was shocked to see this location won the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and I would advise others to check out the other options in the area.
"Nice place to stay"
06/10/14 Maria T New York City, New York
This was a nice place to stay. My room was setup like a studio in NYC---it has a full kitchenette, allowed my small dog, had high ceilings, had full acreage in the hotel property for you to walk your dog. The furnishing looked really new. And I was able to do my work really easily because everything was so clean and organized. I really liked the interior designing---it was simple and green. Everything all matched and wasn't too crazy. I would stay here again if I had to, and I would stay here long term. It has everything you need and the price wasn't ridiculously high. I paid $85/night plus $25.00 pet fee.